Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 9:08 AM

Nov 2011
Whoa, Minami planned to tell Tsubasa something during Golden Week. She can't seem to stop teasing him.

It was an amusing episode for the start of a new semester. Everyone seems to be in high spirits especially Minami this episode. Almost kinda felt bad for Tsubasa...when she put on the spot in front of the class. On the plus side, it's nice to see them spend more time together.
Mar 11, 9:22 AM

Dec 2021
It's the start of a new school year.

In the morning of the new school year, Tsubasa finds Minami lost in thought. As they head to school together, Minami, who is usually assertive, seems different when the topic of class assignments comes up. Thankfully, the whole gang gets placed in the same class, thus beginning their new school year. Then after school, Minami tells Tsubasa that she want to meet during Golden Week because there's something she needs to tell him. Tsubasa, seeing her serious expression for the first time, can only stand in silence. What could Minami possibly want to tell Tsubasa?

I wish all my true friends could be in the same class. It took me a while to realize their names match the seasons: (Fuyu)ki for winter, (Aki)no for fall, (Natsu)kawa for summer, and Haru for spring, Tsubasa's favorite. There's a new girl coming, and I'm okay with it becoming a small group. I just want them to introduce the last girl. After an episode with Minami, now it's Sayuri's turn.... even if it was for less then 5 minutes lol. What's next, Rena? Not that Sayuri or Rena have a chance, but it's nice they're not forgotten.

Minami and messing around are done. Wonder who'll interrupt their date tho.

Mar 11, 10:13 AM

Aug 2017
Probably hopium but do I smell a confession? Hope so, with only 2 episode to go it would make for a nice conclusion.
Mar 11, 10:32 AM

Mar 2021
New school year and Minami and Tsubasa are still in the same class as well as Sayuri. I really do hope Minami confesses to Tsubasa soon.
Mar 11, 10:34 AM

Jul 2011
New school year, Minami upping her offensive.

Matsuo is the certified asshat of this anime.

Play Animal Crossing with someone is nice.

Mar 11, 10:45 AM

Jan 2023
A super cute episode who sees Fuyuki and Tsubasa grow closer and spend more time together, in big part thanks to Fuyuki being a lot more honest/serious than usual about her feelings and what she wants.
Looking forward to next week to see what she had to say :)

On the other hand, it seems Akino might be growing a little bit jealous and lacks some confidence for sure.
Mar 11, 10:47 AM

Jul 2017
The Spring break is over, and in comes a new school term, into their 2nd Year. Minami being on the offensive already, her romance game face is coming strong. But not being in the same class has its problems, so at least them walking to school together might be the last time they see each other within the compound. And lo and behold, they are in the same class, together with Sayuri and Matsuo as well.

With the new term and new homeroom teacher Toguchi Misa, Matsuo nominating Tsubasa for the class president, and Minami being the vice president is just normal progression. As usual, Sayuri's MO with Tsubasa being in the same video game vein, and her romance game face is also there, just like an in-game Animal Crossing. The scuffles between Tsubasa and Minami at night, the latter is gunning for her tease to him, and she's serious,

With Golden Week coming ahead, will Minami finally confess to Tsubasa, or will something else inevitable happen?
Mar 11, 10:47 AM

Feb 2021
So glad this comes out an hour earlier now. I had to wait until 11:45 PM to watch this before. Now my sleep will be a bit better :)

What's Sis-Plus at 10:00? I guess the full name will be revealed later and I'll get the reference.

13:04 The literal translation is "the mountain of monsters". This is a reference to Animal Crossing (どうぶつの森 (doubutsu no mori) - "the forest of animals"/"animal forest")

I need to know why Akino's nickname is Tamu-san. I looked at how her name is written, and it doesn't appear to be a pun.
大雪山 (taisetsu-zan) - lit. "great snow mountain. 大切 (taisetsu lit. big earnest) - "precious; valuable; dear; cherished; beloved"
15:54 Another irl Hokkaido snack lol

A confession to end the season? But I have little hope. Would be really cool tho.
Mar 11, 12:28 PM
Mar 2015
our boi is doing well in class and making progress with the girls
Mar 11, 12:55 PM

Oct 2020
Minami teasing is amusing to watch, are we getting confession on Golden Week?
Mar 11, 1:43 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Reply to redorzo
Probably hopium but do I smell a confession? Hope so, with only 2 episode to go it would make for a nice conclusion.
@redorzo Indeed, but never ever underestimate the killer combo that is the anime cockblock and spineless protagonist. Potent combination that makes any 'nice conclusion' a rare event.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 11, 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
I can understand Minami's concerns about being in a different class, but thankfully, her worries were laid to rest as she, Tsubasa, Sayuri and even Matsuo were together for the new school year. Not only that, but Matsuo was on fire in his enthusiastic support for Tsubasa to be class president, with Minami jumping onto the vice-president role with immediate effect.

While the time that Tsubasa and Minami had in this episode was great, I also enjoyed the segment with Tsubasa and Sayuri playing the Animal Crossing-esque game together on their games consoles.

I do wonder what Minami has planned for Golden Week, as she was adamant with her request of wanting to spend one whole day with Tsubasa during that holiday, stating that she wants to tell him something important by then. Her serious look on her face does make me think that this could lead to a confession, but then again, it might be something else. Personally, I do hope it's the former, so I look forward to seeing if a potential confession does happen or not. =)
Mar 11, 1:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Time for a new school year, only without the cherry blossoms this time because it’s Hokkaido lol. And once again we have the thing where the characters fear changing classes but then it doesn’t happen, and I get it of course but it’s always very predictable lol, I guess it has to happen in school anime. And along with a new class comes a new Class President and Vice President, and since Matsuo went and got Tsubasa picked for President of course Fuyuki followed right behind him, rip Akino tho for not getting a word in, I feel like she would be a better fit but I’m always up for more a Fuyuki goodness too.

Later we got some great stuff with Akino tho with the whole Anime Crossing spoof they were playing, I really liked the attention to detail during those scenes and the two of them having fun together gaming it up was very wholesome, I also liked how Tsubasa pointed out how Akino has changed when she thought she didn’t before. And after a spicy scene at the school after hours we got teased with a possible Fuyuki confession during Golden Week, I kinda doubt we’ll get it but that would be epic if we did, I’m sure spending a whole day with Fuyuki will be fun on its own tho.
Mar 11, 1:56 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Very cute episode and some serious undertone. Hyped for the next episode.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 11, 2:12 PM
Oct 2011
We all know we won't be getting any sort of confession. Either of them is gonna wimp out and be like 'nevermind', you get your typical misunderstanding or someone is gonna interupt. I'll eat my shoe if we do get a confession.
Mar 11, 3:07 PM

Feb 2019
New school year! Everyone still in the same class which is nice. Even though only a few months have passed, it’s been such an eventful time for Tsubasa. He’s already got so used to Hokkaido and is starting to become a local lol. A new school year without Sakura blooming does feel weird, but that’s Hokkaido for ya. Such a cool and unique place.

Matsuo is going to be a great addition to the cast this year. I can already tell. Volunteering Tsubasa as president was kind of an asshole thing to do without asking, but Tsubasa has the backing of the whole class and is someone who will always consult others before taking decisions. So he’s a great fit for the position, plus should help him grow more. The way matsuo praised him when nominating him is how you should want your friends to describe you.

Poor Sayuri, wanted to volunteer as VP but was just too nervous to go outside her comfort zone. I like how she and Fuyuki’s insecurities are front and center in this episode. Both look up to the other and are jealous.

Sayuri and Tsubasa playing animal crossing together was so cute. I love their bonding moments so much. Sayuri is such a big nerd on the inside. Best girl.

Uh oh, Fuyuki confession soon??? I’m sure someone will find a way to mess it up, no way we get one this early in a romcom, right?
Marinate1016Mar 11, 3:22 PM
Mar 11, 3:25 PM

Jul 2016
Tsubasa and Sayuri playing bootleg "Animal Crossing" was lovely.
And it seems Minami decided to take a more proactive approach. Not gonna lie, it would be nice if we actually get a proper confession next week.
Mar 11, 4:57 PM
Nov 2023
Cute episode
Can’t wait to hear what Fuyuki has to say to Tsubasa
Sayuri is beautiful
New homeroom teacher reminded me of Tama-sensei from Date A Live
Mar 11, 5:22 PM

Sep 2023
Spring is upon us, even though there is still snow in Hokkaido! Thankfully the gang is still in the same class. Tsubasa got dumped the class president role on him by Matsuo, of course Minami jumped on the chance to be vice-president! Tsubasa is Sayurin's first... to come to her Shueido Witch's house. Is a confession coming during Golden Week?
Mar 11, 5:36 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! I see the ghost of Romantic Subtext...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 11, 5:50 PM

Apr 2022
same class with minami and she's a responsible gyaru eh. not expecting any confessions any time soon.
Mar 11, 6:08 PM
Feb 2015
"All Together! Monster Climbing"
.....I know it's an animal crossing cameo but the fact there are monsters I can't help but think of this one ahahahah
Mar 11, 9:32 PM

Jul 2022
Classic. Provoking drama with a supposed class division to end up all together in the same class.

I'm surprised how quickly Matsuo considered Tsubasa as a friend, even nominating him as a class representative. Estrovert thing.

It's nice to see Sayuri supporting Tsubasa with video games and him supporting her to make her feel better.
Is there a confession in the next episode?
Mar 11, 9:44 PM
Oct 2019
God damn the teasing.
She is really on offensive today.

Is that game supposed to be Animal Crossing?

Nahh, Confession on Golden Week?
Is it actually gonna happen?
🤞
Mar 11, 11:43 PM

Aug 2022
New season and new class. But they are still in the same class.

Shiki and Fuyuki continue to get closer, especially since Shiki is the student council president and Fuyuki is his deputy. Also more Sayuri this time, and less Rena in this episode.

I wonder what Fuyuki wants to say to Shiki later.

Mar 12, 12:39 AM

Aug 2017
Fuyuki really turning up the heat!

MC is a good guy in this show. Reliable and genuine.

Sayurin's long hair looked better before ☹️
Mar 12, 1:06 AM
Dec 2022
Will it comes to ahead between the girls and Tsubasa? Seems it feels like it. So second year of high school and the start of the spring season. Love is in the air?! Which girl do you support?
Mar 12, 2:34 AM
Apr 2021
Yayyyy we got a Sayuri based episode for a bit I’ve missed her so much and her new hair too it’s not too long but it’s also not too short I love it🥰

LMAO the animal crossing reference was so funny to me bc I was debating on whether it was or not until they started chopping down trees then I was like yeah this is a reference for sure🤣🤣🤣

Fuyuki is really becoming more bold as the episodes go by, she was constantly teasing our bro a lot more than usual so I wonder if she’s gonna ask him out during Golden Week or something👀

I’m sad we only got 2 episodes left tho, I’ll miss this show when it ends🥲😩
Mar 12, 8:58 AM
Nov 2022
well xd.

It seems like Fuyuki finally went on the offensive but part of me feels bad for Akino, pi pi pi xdddd
Mar 12, 9:38 AM
Aug 2021
so.. it's spring so unless I'm mistaken..the swimsuit bathing chapter was left out...
maybe it can be used as part of an OVA? mm sad.
Mar 12, 4:23 PM

Dec 2023
love the animal crossing representation
Mar 12, 4:28 PM
Sep 2020
japanese minecraft
Mar 12, 9:14 PM
May 2020
new academic year but we got the same peeps
Mar 13, 7:29 AM

Dec 2022
well its ending with two more left we also have two other gals to meet
Mar 13, 7:11 PM

Apr 2012
PLEASE dont add drama on my happy anime
Mar 14, 11:39 AM

Mar 2010
kinda losing its spark.. the whole i'm nervous thing is just getting excessive, kniega needs to step up his game or something.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 14, 3:13 PM

May 2019
Both Minami and Sayuri seem a bit insecure about each other as I'm sure they both know that they both like Tsubasa. Question is who is going to confess first (if at all) and right now I think Minami will.
Mar 14, 3:31 PM
Sep 2021
WOW nice episode! Tsubasa and Sayuri's friendship is getting closer and stronger, Sayuri's feelings towards him are becoming more apparent and clear. However, when it comes to Minami.. THE ENDING!!! We could have a confession next episode if its during golden week!

The way Fuyuki said that she has something to tell him during golden week was really really cute! You can tell that she was being really serious about it.. Hopefully its what we all think it will be.

here's to next weeks episode! Kampai!
Mar 15, 7:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes they're all in the same class! Also that was some nice development with Sayuri :)
Mar 15, 12:53 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Huh, no intro this time?
Last time i think they were saying it was like feb or mar, so i was wondering if they would reach april or summer in the last few eps

And thats the ep. uh. yeah. I mean I guess they're vaguely hinting at something in the next two eps.
I dunno. Like not just this ep but a lot of the eps feel like they're a bit filler
Mar 16, 7:51 AM

Aug 2014
why life isn't anime..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 16, 8:45 AM
Sep 2021
The spring has come for Tsubasa & Fuyuki will they confess out their feelings. Let's find out.
Mar 16, 9:54 AM

Feb 2021
He should play games more longer XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 16, 6:40 PM

Jan 2022
2 episodes left! I'm glad everyone is in the same class again. I think Sayuri needs to be a little more confident. Easier said than done for sure though. There were some good Sayuri x Tsubuasa moments, but I still like Fuyuki more.
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 18, 4:56 AM

Oct 2017
Chill stuff and playing animal crossing with Sayurin. Fuyuki has something to say, well it was about time we got to this part.
Mar 21, 8:15 AM
Mar 2019
Fuyuki making the moves, real ones, before it's too late. Or maybe, there's something else at play here. Hmm...
Mar 30, 7:58 PM
Jan 2012
very slow story,liked soundtrack
Apr 1, 9:35 PM
May 2023
Good episode, Ayaya Tsubasa... when a person goes to the trouble of waiting for you outside your house and does things like being a subdelegate to spend more time with you, on top of that he constantly throws hints at you... something is happening
Poor Akino keeps her thoughts to herself and what a nice moment in the game (for some reason that game reminded me of Animal Crossing)
Golden week? what will it be? I'll see
Apr 7, 12:42 AM

Apr 2015
God this is such a kiddie show. Like eat up all your greens and say your prayers kind of shit.
So fucking basic, literally minimum artistic inspiration
Apr 16, 12:55 PM
Jul 2023
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

121 by SasikChan »»
Sep 17, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

107 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 11, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

95 by Quinn-Kaneki »»
Aug 28, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5

86 by Jonas-K »»
Aug 26, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4

52 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 25, 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.