Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 12, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Tomoe just always seems to make an impressions on others like when she meets Tomoki's and his party. It also seems Tomoki's eye doesn't have effect on her.

Mio's segment was a mix of comedy and serious moments. This season didn't forget how tough when she destroyed that mantis monster. Hibiki's got a lot way to go to catch up...although I wish they met her look tougher in that encounter.
Feb 12, 7:21 AM

Dec 2021
Back to the subordinates story.

In Rotsgard, a new branch of Kuzunoha Trading Company has opened. Work at Rotsgard Central Academy has also begun in earnest, and both managing the company and teaching life are going smoothly. ...Or so it seemed, but both were grappling with new problems. Meanwhile, as Tomoe and Lime continue their investigation around Lake Hoshi, a group from the Grimoire Empire, led by Tomoki, pays them a visit. They express interest in the swords wielded by Tomoe and Lime, and request them to be handed over. Furthermore, Tomoki, in his attempt to acquire Tomoe's sword, uses the mesmerizing power of his magic eye on the people.

Tomoe has really stepped up her game in blending in with humans since we first met her. Before, she'd trash-talk Tomoki all the time, but now she's got the whole "keep it on the down-low" thing down pat. But seriously, when Tomoe decides to bail, you should just let her be. It's obvious she's way stronger than the rest of y'all put together. It's annoying how some dudes, like Tomoki, think they're all that just because they've got the 'hero' label. Newsflash: not even close. It's good to see Mio again, and Hibiki, the other hero, is actually pretty chill compared to the other prick. Although, to be fair, Hibiki just lost a buddy, so I guess she's just dealing with grief right now. But man, Mio going off the rails over some bug ruining Makoto's clothes was just lol.

Now, Makoto's back in the Subspace, but what's got him all jittery?

Feb 12, 7:45 AM

Feb 2021
Tomoki is such an eyesore my god
Hibiki is cool tho. We shall see if she can do the impossible and teach Mio how to cook.
Also the last line in the ED really sounds like a swear word
Feb 12, 8:21 AM
Sep 2016
For those who complain about the two heroes intros, now you know why they're important. Without Tomoki we wouldn't have "better" Lime Latte (you'll see). Without Hibiki we wouldn't have chef Mio. wwwww

Next EP: Audition... So, Aotokage!? And potentially intoducing
?
uncleqrowFeb 12, 8:25 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 12, 8:24 AM
Aug 2022
I love seeing the moments of just how ridiculously powerful Mio and Tomoe are their both such vibes
Feb 12, 8:33 AM
Mar 2021
The segment with
Feb 12, 8:50 AM

Apr 2021
Tomoki asserting her dominance over the hero's group was so satisfying to watch. Mio and Hibiki's dynamic is also pretty entertaining.
Now I really want to see them reunited again.
Feb 12, 8:57 AM
Mar 2019
The hero wants to bring Tomoe home when he himself is a Rare (3-star) at most? Keep dreaming bud.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Feb 12, 9:21 AM
Dec 2022
Tell me one thing.When are we going to get an explanation on how Kuzunoha supposedly lost his finger in one of the earlier episodes? They didn't show anything of it afterwards in the next episodes.Are they not going to explain it?
Feb 12, 9:26 AM

Mar 2021
XyZee77 said:
Tell me one thing.When are we going to get an explanation on how Kuzunoha supposedly lost his finger in one of the earlier episodes? They didn't show anything of it afterwards in the next episodes.Are they not going to explain it?

they already did bud. You just seem to be forgetting it.
Feb 12, 9:54 AM

Apr 2009
And the naive, arrogant and insecure hero showed his true colors and Tomoe deftly humbled him back to ground by showing his character flaws, calling him a child and a "hopeless piece of trash". LOL I wish he grow some actual balls to be mature or responsible somehow.

Mio co-opted Hibiki's guardian spirit. XD

What's happening in the demi-plane? Gods, another week to find out.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 12, 10:05 AM

Mar 2013
Nice.
I finally get to see the real adventures of Mio and Tomoe! Let's go!!!

I prefer Hibiki's part of the episode with Mio than Tomoki being an annoyance to Tomoe...

The dragon summoner from the other party was strangely entertaining to look at after she... 🤣
CrazyButNot4UFeb 12, 10:15 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 12, 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
That was easily the best episode of the 2nd season so far, finally getting interesting again with these meetings and interactions.
Feb 12, 10:53 AM

Dec 2022
so makotos girls made contact with the heros and confirmed tomoki is a scum not just that the empire is also kniving
what happen at the last part i am confused
Feb 12, 11:10 AM

Sep 2011
yes tomoe speaking the truth to tomoki and his party. wanting tomoe for your own? hahaha dream on, bud. the fact he hasn't learn he's waaaay over his head proves what a moron he is, coupling that personality of his. i wish hibiki luck with mio's cooking lessons
Feb 12, 11:28 AM
Dec 2021
está sendo um dos melhores animes que eu já assisti
Feb 12, 11:41 AM
Apr 2019
Tomoki really gets on my nerves, I can forgive his party for being brainwashed, but he's so entitled, it drives me mad. I wished Tomoe would've beat the sht out of him.
Feb 12, 11:44 AM
Jun 2008
I liked Mio and Hibiki's interactions
and don't touch Tomoe's sword.
Feb 12, 11:58 AM
Apr 2019
Reply to XyZee77
@XyZee77 it was when he fought Sofia and Lancer
Feb 12, 12:35 PM
Oct 2017
A few of my favorite moments in the most recent pages of the manga. ^_^
Feb 12, 1:04 PM

Sep 2018
A welcome return to form with the two "real" MCs showing their powers, always so much fun.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 12, 1:11 PM
Apr 2023
Glad that Mio and the nice/sweet hero girl (can't remember her name 😬) met up, and funny that she can maybe teach her how to cook 😆

Hate the other weird hero obviously, but guess he'll get some sort of comeuppance.
Feb 12, 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
I'm so glad we got a lot of screen time of Tomoe and better yet Mio, both were super interesting, I like Hibiki and her party but Tomoki is such an annoying jerk.
Feb 12, 2:07 PM

Sep 2014
Its funny how we have one genuinely shitty "hero" and one actually nice hero. Especially since Mio of all people befriended one of them, well I guess if Tomoes and Mios places were switched there would be one dead hero by now.

This episode was immediately better just by having the main girls in them. The MC beeing a teacher is just not interesting at all.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 12, 2:35 PM
Apr 2021
This was one of my favourite moments in the LN and manga, really glad to see the anime did it justice.
Feb 12, 2:39 PM

Feb 2019
Man seeing Tomoe bully and completely reject that loser hero was so satisfying. He’s been thinking he’s the shit ever since he realised he can use his eye to get whatever he wants. Just like a spoiled child he throws tantrums and wants to get everything he can’t have.

Now bro is determined to get tomoe to serve him. I got news for ya pal, it ain’t happening lol

Good to see Hibiki back in the show too. She’s a total contrast with that selfish scumbag and gets on well with Mio. Loved their beach scene. Also nice to see them fighting together, after losing her party member, Hibiki has some PTSD. Having Mio there really came in clutch against that monster.

If it’s one thing we learnt, it’s not to mess up Mio’s kimono lmao.
Marinate1016Feb 12, 2:44 PM
Feb 12, 2:56 PM
Apr 2021
typical "the mc pets are stronger than the strongest heroes" still very satisfying
kind of how shadow garden members are still stronger than any villain the put in the show and Cid's intervention is never necessary
Feb 12, 3:11 PM
Oct 2022
Embient said:
Tomoki is such an eyesore my god
Hibiki is cool tho. We shall see if she can do the impossible and teach Mio how to cook.
Also the last line in the ED really sounds like a swear word

Oh, good. It's not just me! I skipped the ED and it jumped right to the last words and I was so confused!
Feb 12, 3:17 PM
Oct 2022
The Empire's hero was the biggest jerk, but the entire party was problematic. He tried to force things with his eye, the princess tried to force with her authority, the summoner tried to force with her magic.
Feb 12, 3:45 PM

Aug 2021
The way that dumbass was acting really pissed me off, people like that, forcing people to do something with their skills are the worst, Tomoe should've AT LEAST punched him through the wall, cut off his ear or whatever, she let them off way too easy.
Feb 12, 5:49 PM

Apr 2022
Another episode that doesn't really show any of Makoto's adventures. Some of the B plot is in fact interesting but I'd still prefer it if it focused on him instead
Feb 12, 6:19 PM

Feb 2019
the female hero is much better than the male hero summoned to that world. but they still both have their own flaws and weaknesses, still, Hibiki's interaction with Mio was far better than the guy's interaction with Tomoe. i wonder what will happen to Lime now that he's become a clansman of Tomoe. And what was what Makoto saw when he returned back to the demiplane?! Can't it be next week already so I can see what he saw?! lol
Feb 12, 6:43 PM
Nov 2018
I wonder how Hibiki would react she found out while training Mio to cook that she's also the spider that nearly killed her group
Feb 12, 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
About damn time we got some Tomoe and Mio action! Fantastic episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 12, 8:16 PM

Jul 2022
Tomoe and Mio meet the heroes, and Tomoki remains unpleasant as a person. I liked how he ended up looking pathetic while trying to control Tomoe. It seems that Hibiki is still stunned by Naval's death, but Mio seems willing to help him in exchange for cooking lessons.

Makoto returns to the other world, but something disturbs him.
Feb 13, 12:40 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
That was easily the best episode of the 2nd season so far, finally getting interesting again with these meetings and interactions.
@GakutoDeathGlare Agreed
Feb 13, 3:09 AM
Jun 2020
A question: Mio/dwarf suggests sending Toa's party with Hibiki's to the wasteland so that the latter won't die. Is Toa's party actually stronger than the hero's party? I though the hero Hibiki and her party members had higher levels than adventurers in Toa's group
Feb 13, 3:33 AM
Dec 2022
V1P3R0P said:
XyZee77 said:

they already did bud. You just seem to be forgetting it.

yeah.I just noticed that.My bad.
Feb 13, 3:34 AM
Dec 2022
beigechan said:
@XyZee77 it was when he fought Sofia and Lancer

yeah, I understand now.
Feb 13, 4:07 AM
Jun 2007
Ah encounter with two different heroes with Makoto's two subordinates.
They looked way more "powerful" than the two heroes.
Feb 13, 5:17 AM

Jun 2016
now this getting interesting and more interesting from this episode !!
Feb 13, 6:00 AM
Aug 2015
Been waiting a while since reading the Manga with the Meeting of Tomoe and Mio with the Heroes and the scenarios that come along with them, honestly Hands down Tomoe being badass all the way since episode 1 of Season 1 continues along with her usual Shenanigans make her the best Character of the series, True embodiment of a Character who both had Honor defending her comrades and knows how to have a good time
Feb 13, 6:28 AM
Feb 2015
This is the best one so far. Hopefully it's picking up the pace!
Feb 13, 6:56 AM
Sep 2021
OK, this episode was highly fast-paced so tomoe met Tomoki & his team & Mio meets Hibiki again but this time in human form not as a disastrous spider. Interested to see what is unraveled next.
Feb 13, 5:01 PM

May 2020
Exciting episode even though we barely got any of Makoto. Best girls flex is so worth watching. Both heroes end up pissing off them, one ends up making friends and the other has earned a serious adversary. Probably the best episode so far.

Our "hero" is going further and further away from his intended destination.

Also Mio is PEAK.

Maybe try sleeping?

Feb 13, 8:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I heard there's a ton of skipped content. But mostly commenter here only show the hatred toward the shitty male hero. Eh?

Beside the fact that the male hero was indeed shitty, but damn jc staff, you never stop to amaze me huh with your adaptation?

This is alright. Mostly plot moving good with finally the heroes both side meeting with Makoto waifu. When the young master meeting them? Its for another future, i guess.

Cliffhanger still bs tho, but its actually understandable since this is jc staff helming. Sooo okaay then!

Meanwhile i am glad Eris still doing great. I love her stupid antic and wish her to get more screentime, even though jc staff keeps disappointing me. That's it all for now....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 13, 8:33 PM

Mar 2023
Really enjoyed this episode. I hope the season continues to pick up from here, So glad we're getting more than 12 episodes this season.
Feb 14, 8:34 AM

Nov 2013
can we all agree that Tomoki is annoying AF and unnecessary, I hope he died lmao
Feb 14, 1:48 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to badabass
I heard there's a ton of skipped content. But mostly commenter here only show the hatred toward the shitty male hero. Eh?

Beside the fact that the male hero was indeed shitty, but damn jc staff, you never stop to amaze me huh with your adaptation?

This is alright. Mostly plot moving good with finally the heroes both side meeting with Makoto waifu. When the young master meeting them? Its for another future, i guess.

Cliffhanger still bs tho, but its actually understandable since this is jc staff helming. Sooo okaay then!

Meanwhile i am glad Eris still doing great. I love her stupid antic and wish her to get more screentime, even though jc staff keeps disappointing me. That's it all for now....
@badabass
badabass said:

Could you elaborate? Are they skipping stuff about Tomoki? It's obvious he's blatantly given powers that will corrupt him. Anything else?
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Feb 14, 1:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Laplace_kun
@badabass
badabass said:

Could you elaborate? Are they skipping stuff about Tomoki? It's obvious he's blatantly given powers that will corrupt him. Anything else?
@Laplace_kun related to Lime but i couldn't write since i am not source reader. You can confirm it by reading yourself
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

72 by liam0207 »»
Sep 20, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

56 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.