Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2023 12:52 AM
Aug 2022
no offense guys, but the story plot becomes too generic for me
still love the OP song tho~
Oct 31, 2023 3:02 AM

Jun 2023
episode 6?? why on The platform it shows episode 5 is out now!?
Oct 31, 2023 8:33 AM
Jul 2023
sepantaa said:

I think it might be the RAW version, released in Japan about a week early...
subs and dubs are released after the RAW is...
Oct 31, 2023 11:21 AM

Feb 2020
there was literally only one good part in this entire mid episode..

At least the next episode seems swimsuit orientated but godamn

Oct 31, 2023 1:40 PM
Aug 2018
Oct 31, 2023 7:33 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to DoisacChopper

@DoisacChopper probably view not only Riselia and the 2 gilrs in swimsuit also Regins in swimsuit too?
Oct 31, 2023 8:36 PM
Jun 2021
burungmengambang said:

I agree. They tried to hard to be different just did a 360
Nov 1, 2023 6:17 AM
Nov 2021
this episode has several light-hearted comedy moments compared to the more serious tone in ep 5. And the irony of Selia saying this is how she use the holy sword while it doesn't look holy at all.. this will probably be a running joke throughout the show 😂
Nov 2, 2023 12:58 PM

Dec 2018
this is a cute show, so far nothing special but i have some hopes with the world building.
Nov 2, 2023 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
I thought Leonis was an overpowered character. He is actually NOT.
He was strong in the past but wasn't strong enough to defend his castle.
Now, in the future, a thousand years later, the world has changed but he can't even 1 shot the first boss. (the sword is excluded though, lol)
For me, this is pretty interesting. As a change of pace. This MC actually thinks of a way to create a solution to his problems of not having enough power, and he is in the body of a kid, with potential harem in line... owo

Best scene:
CrazyButNot4UNov 2, 2023 7:50 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 2, 2023 8:46 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to DoisacChopper

@DoisacChopper I lived to hear Mikasa sucking a finger! woah!😅😇
Nov 3, 2023 3:59 AM

Oct 2020
Considering how little plot progression there's been till episode 6, I don't think we'll actually see anything meaningful even by episode 12. Just another source material Ad.
Nov 3, 2023 4:19 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to MoistGal
Considering how little plot progression there's been till episode 6, I don't think we'll actually see anything meaningful even by episode 12. Just another source material Ad.
@MoistGal yes this was only the first arc this means we will only have 2 arcs in this season which not much at all
Nov 4, 2023 2:45 AM
Sep 2021
Leonis defeated the void lord with the help of his minions.
Nov 5, 2023 8:25 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to burungmengambang
@burungmengambang why dont you just go post somewhere else, your opinion is irrelevant
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 5, 2023 8:27 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to sepantaa
@sepantaa hidivie not showing it so I went ful hohoho
Nov 5, 2023 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
As you wish
Nov 6, 2023 11:29 AM

Oct 2017
Decent action and he defeated the void lord. Backstory was okay too. So he's gonna use the demon sword from now on instead of the staff? That last scene was amusing.
Nov 6, 2023 5:46 PM

Oct 2022
I don't know how I'm still watching this. If it was nice to look at, maybe... the girls are all very generic but pretty I guess, in a generic sort of way. The horrible tree/monster thing Leo faces at the beginning is a LAUGH. So is that ridiculous cgi hydra! Next, Leo is riding the big talking dog and eating a skewer thing without accidentally choking; and we get more scenes of generic proto-fantasy houses juxtaposed against backdrops of futuristic cityscapes. None of the dialogue interested me, it's all just words at this point. Then the tree thing reappeared inside the tunnel beneath that space-age city or something, and said more words and oh no! Riselia is wrapped by its tentacles!
Nov 7, 2023 12:36 AM

Nov 2020
dude the backstories at the goddamn beginning of every single episode are annoying ngl. also why is the ruler or whatever a small kid?? that defeat was anticlimactic tho ngl
"Are you the strongest because you're Satoru Gojo? Or are you Satoru Gojo because you're the strongest?"~ Suguru Geto

Nov 7, 2023 3:16 AM
May 2021
Caught in 4k at the end lol. Even if it's generic plot, the art style is so dam good that I am gonna watch it whole. I will not mind if it gets sequel haha
Nov 7, 2023 9:39 AM

Feb 2021
So this episode adapts the climax and ending of volume 1.

I assume this season will only adapt the first two volumes...
Nov 8, 2023 7:56 PM

Feb 2019
i had a feeling the girls would walk-in on them while she was feeding lol now they think she's a perv lol
Nov 8, 2023 9:12 PM

May 2019
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
i had a feeling the girls would walk-in on them while she was feeding lol now they think she's a perv lol
@LeenPhoenixRae
Haha, well I thought Leonis was going to have her bite his neck like in a previous episode but that still would not have looked better to the girls walking in.

I thought this episode felt like a finale and apparently it's the end of an arc. Side note, I thought it was funny how the kids and caretaker at the orphanage just accepted that Leonis has this incredible power and protected them without freaking out. Oh and we got a brief cameo of Shary with donuts lol.
Nov 9, 2023 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
Idk why but Arakael reminds me of Aldia from DS2:SOTFS

English is my second language
Nov 9, 2023 6:09 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
@LeenPhoenixRae
Haha, well I thought Leonis was going to have her bite his neck like in a previous episode but that still would not have looked better to the girls walking in.

I thought this episode felt like a finale and apparently it's the end of an arc. Side note, I thought it was funny how the kids and caretaker at the orphanage just accepted that Leonis has this incredible power and protected them without freaking out. Oh and we got a brief cameo of Shary with donuts lol.
@Alfredo-Sauce Hmm...well, them walking-in on her feeding off Leonis' neck would be...well, less naughty looking than her sucking on his finger lol Either way, she'll have to explain herself to the other girls. We'll find out next episode if the others were cool with it or just think of her as a perv lol

Shary slayed it, fighting Voids while eating her donut; she made it look so easy lol
Nov 10, 2023 1:27 AM
Apr 2013
EP 6

Hard to believe its already ep 6, it feels like the last few eps not much has really happened

6 more eps to go, im hoping, hopium intensifies, that it gets better.
Nov 23, 2023 1:06 AM

Jul 2017
More of Leonis in his past life being goverened by Roselia, and how he got to know one of his servants Blackus, as well as the Hero Sword being modified to a Demon Sword for his use.

Leonis meeting one of the Six Heroes of The Great Sage Arakael after 1000 years, the latter now being a Void Lord, it sure is the disgust of the child Demon Lord, who summoned skeleton soldiers and Shary to protect the orphanage. But Riselia being dragged deep down to the power plant, Leonis has taken a liking to the humans enough to save her. But Arakael's domain is too powerful for both Leo and Blackus as Arakael is attached to the power plant for limitless firepower, and Roselia being sapped of her mana, then infused with hers to become the Vampire Queen. With all limits gone, Leonis attempts to use the Holy Sword as Roselia's modified Demon Sword, and that ceases the Void Stampede, though the higher-ups wiill never know about the Demon Lord in their midst.

Count it a stroke of luck that the 18th Platoon is all and accounted for. And as expected, Riselia wants his blood as a form of mana restoration, and that caught the sight of the other girls.
Nov 27, 2023 6:18 AM
Jun 2012
The

Classic damsel. 👍
Dec 20, 2023 3:33 PM
Jan 2023
I enjoyed this one, the fight between Leonis and the oversized tree was very well done, and we also got introduced to the Demon Sword this time. I definitely like where this show is going.

I wonder how they're gonna explain the whole vampire thing to the other girls though now they've been caught.
Jan 5, 12:39 AM
Dec 2023
Episode 6 is already good
Jan 10, 2:14 PM

Feb 2012
So did the holy sword phenomenon in the current era derive its name from the holy sword Roselia gave to adult Leonis?
Sharry and the doggo are seeing a different side of Leonis, but that part of him was there before he met Roselia.
A reborn demon lord with ambitions to be the king of this new era...and his vampire queen.
The starving vampire queen needs to feed but Regina sees something lewd.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 19, 10:15 AM

Jun 2022
His Half Dead Half Human Face Looked Amazing . Rest Was So So .
Jun 5, 9:22 AM

Nov 2019
Leonis saves Riselia during the chaos and defeats the void by drawing the sword. Riselia turned into dismissive vampire smh wtf
Jul 26, 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
I liked how uniqe this anime compare to other isekai or reincarnate anime..

Plus, the girls r cutes N have a unique n strong characters..
Plus (again), the boy isn't ba*tar*..

Can't wait to see her maximum ability..

So far..
This anime could have atleast 8.5/10 from me..
But, let's see till the end..
Is it worth to give this 9's??

Aug 31, 3:06 PM
Feb 2022
anime completamente sem graça.
Sep 9, 5:59 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Half way through now, and at the same time at the ending of this first big arc of the show, I gotta say it was pretty cool, the way the whole city became a fortress for war was pretty cool, as were the battles between the babes and the voids, of course the CGI could have been better at times as well as the animation, but it looked pretty good overall and had some very cool moments. Only part I’d say was a bit cheesy was Leonis defeating that tree man with a single slash of that sword after that speech, but the rest of it I really liked. Now all this action was cool and all, I especially liked seeing the babes fight, but it also takes away from what fanservice would could be getting, of course they could incorporate it into the action but they didn’t really do it much here besides when Regina did that sexy look with her gun from the OP.

That being said, we do have a beach episode to look forward to next time so that should be fun, I’m also interested in whoever it was that was making her way to the 7th Assault Garden at the very end of this one. And I gotta say, this has been quite the fun show so far, I’ve enjoyed the babes and the world is also pretty interesting with all the flashbacks of Leonis as a hero, as well as the technology humanity has in the present, it’s definitely looking like it’s better than what the MAL score says so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 23, 2023

46 by Xavyy_355f »»
Sep 14, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 9, 2023

60 by TheColonel76 »»
Sep 4, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 2, 2023

67 by TheColonel76 »»
Sep 4, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2023

107 by TheColonel76 »»
Sep 2, 6:34 PM

» world

Tachi27 - Aug 13

12 by Furnandles »»
Aug 15, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.