Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2023 6:54 AM

Jul 2017
Nishimura giving Takada a four-leaf clover bookmark, and his ruthless happiness still leaves Kitagawa frustrated that he does not get the point at all. The chad lives on.

Nishimura's bullying continues, though Takada will always find the Grim Reaper's curse amusing, especially her eyes. And even Hino playing through Takada's gag, it doubles down on the closeness that Takada will ever praise her about. But this is the first time that he is seeing her full face, and she's quite the beauty. Even as Nishimura tries to get well with Kasahara (which the latter finds herself being lame), Takada's dream about the creepy side of her is the only source of happiness, made intentional. Hino's dream...is all about tank tops lols, as to be expected. So as long as Takada's there, Nishimura need not worry about being teased, even as the former's sister sure teased her about being his future wife lols.

Nishimura's cat Kuro is the source of interest, and everyone wants to come to her place and see it. The first time that she is having friends over to her place, and her dad noticed that. Trying to doll up for the occasion the next day, Nishimura prepares sufficiently with her request for her dad's help, hoping that they'll like it. But it seems that she has her excitement leveled too much, and falls sick barring being selfish about her desires, to the point of embarrassment that she has anticipated for this day....and Takada, Hino and Umi came by to see how she's doing. It may not be the experience she's hoping for, but nonetheless it counts. Nishimura thinking that this is still all a dream, and her asking Takada to stay behind with her, it's the first time that he is NOT clueless about her selfishness to accompany her while she's lonely.

Well, how about that! Takada's cluelessness is turned on him, and he's surprisingly weak about it. That's cutesy development right there.
Jun 4, 2023 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
Kasahara let's gooo!
I think this is the first time we've seen Nishimura's both eyes. Cute.
And Takada started acting conscious of her! Nice!
Jun 4, 2023 7:29 AM
Sep 2021
There was a lot of content this time, the final part was good though.
Jun 4, 2023 8:27 AM

Feb 2022
Nice to see Kasahara turn away from the bitchy side

I love that Taiyuo's big sister Yukiko basically calls him a chuunibyo - which he pretty much is - and that hes Akanes future husband lol

Poor Akane getting sick but good on the 3 of them to come around to visit, Takada took a critical hit
Jun 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Mar 2021
It was great to see Kasahara start to question her attitude towards Nishimura and not tease her and it was great to see Takada, Hino and Umi come to Nishimura's house to see how she was when she fell sick
Jun 4, 2023 8:51 AM

Jun 2015
So cute!!!!!!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 4, 2023 8:59 AM

Feb 2020
Kasahara-san is getting the character development that we needed to see! Yukiko teased Akane-chan again. "Well, speaking of the devil, Nishimura-san! Your future husband is here!" Hino-kun dreamt of the main pair wearing tank tops! Another good episode!

Jun 4, 2023 9:03 AM

Mar 2020
Yet another pleasant episode, and it's great that Kasahara is starting to see the error in her ways in the past. The home visit when Akane was sick was also quite wholesome, great that she has such caring friends. At the end, Taiyou got asked about those embarrassing lines, and even he blushed for once. Maybe he isn't completely clueless after all!
Jun 4, 2023 9:04 AM

Dec 2022
well nishimura got sick but she is fine now
Jun 4, 2023 9:26 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After deflecting bullying like a champ, Takada finds himself being able to go to Nishimura's house for the first time along with Adachi and Hino. Weird that by this point that would be the first but alas this made her excited with the preparations, so much so that she unfortunately became ill as a result. Thinking about how they would react to the news, contrary to her beliefs they came along to stay for a little while while checking up on her and just as they were leaving she clinged on to Takada for her not to leave.

Oh? What's this? Takada is also vulnerable to this? Interesting, up until now that had not happened in this manner and they both try to set it aside. The blush has set its roots, yay.

Wholesome episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 4, 2023 11:03 AM
Mar 2015
Great sick episode brings them closer
Jun 4, 2023 11:17 AM
May 2011
What are the odds that on back-to-back days, two different Akane get sick?
Jun 4, 2023 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
Kasahara is coming around, now I really hope we get a short bit with that good luck amulet either kept by Takada while being older or better yet by their kid.
Jun 4, 2023 12:20 PM

Feb 2023
If I had a nickel for every character named Akane getting sick this week, I would have two nickels.

"Bocchi the Rock!" - Ijichi Nijika

Jun 4, 2023 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
There was plenty of content in today's episode, but one of the standout moments for me was Kasahara. I'm really glad that she's now starting to realise that picking on Akane is pretty lame and stupid, but at the same time, she reflects on her own actions towards Akane in the past and criticises herself the most as well. She's on the right path to becoming good friends with Akane, so I hope that does happen sooner or later. =)

The other standout moment was the main segment of the episode, with Akane inviting Taiyou, Umi and Hino over to her house during the weekend. It was really cute to see her doing her best in preparing for the big day by cleaning the house, choosing which dress that she would wear and even going out of her way to ask her dad to go to the cake shop with her to buy some cake for the guests.

It was a shame that she fell with a fever, which I can't blame her for feeling frustrated and upset with herself about it. While she was in the midst of dipping in and out of consciousness, Taiyou, Umi and Hino all visited her and they had a fun time together, including Akane's cat, Kuro.

Not to forget, Yukiko still remains an excellent character as always and seeing her tease Akane about Taiyou being her "future husband" had me laughing out loud and smiling at the same time. XD
Jun 4, 2023 3:22 PM

Feb 2019
Y’all ever cried from something being so cute and wholesome? Never done that before but that was me today.

Kasahara sticking up for Nishimura and calling her friends lame was so cool. She really realised how silly it was to make fun of someone you don’t even know, love the newfound appreciation and respect she has for Nishimura. Especially cute considering how much Nishimura respects her despite the teasing she used to do.

Moral of the story that this show is trying to get across is to just be kind. Life is short and you have no idea what other people are going thru. You also never know how you can instantly improve someone’s day or change their outlook with just kind words.
Jun 4, 2023 3:41 PM
Mar 2018
It just keeps doing the same and yet never gets old.
Jun 4, 2023 4:27 PM

May 2014
Surprising to see Taiyou actually get embarrassed. Very cute.
Jun 4, 2023 6:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s always upsetting seeing anime characters get sick at first but then you remember the greatness that comes as a result, this was one of those times lol. And this had the added element that Nishimura thought it was a dream so we got that amazing moment before her friends left where she said something she probably wouldn’t have said otherwise, but it was damn cute tho, and Takada looked very effected by it lol, which we also saw at the end when Nishimura brought up the matter.

I also really enjoyed seeing Nishimura all excited for her friends to come over, a feeling I’m very familiar with, having friends over was always such a good time, which made seeing her sick afterward even worse but at least we got that cuteness beforehand lol. And seeing Nishimura and Takada in tank tops in Hino’s dream slayed me, I think I’ll always think about this show when I see tank tops from now on. And lastly, it was really nice seeing Kasahara realize the error of her ways, I hope her friends follow suit.
TheColonel76Jun 4, 2023 6:18 PM
Jun 4, 2023 6:29 PM
Mar 2021
My rizz boy finally gets blushed in this episode. Kasahara feels awkward after remembering what she did to Nishimura in the past. It's a good development for her in order to become a great friend later.

3 episode left. I'm looking forward for next episode.
Jun 4, 2023 8:03 PM
Apr 2023
Takada's unstoppable admiration of Nishimura is still overflowing and continues to get Nishimura flustered. Also, Sasahara looks like she's having a change of heart and getting tired of such childish antics on Nishimura after she got to see Nishimura's kind and sincere personality.

Also heartwarming to see Nishimura so excited to have friends coming over for the first time to see her cat. Sad that she became sick but Takada, Hino and Adachi being the true friends that they are, decided to visit her still. Funny that the deliriously fevered Nishimura served Takada with his own medicine of direct affection 🤣 Looks like Takada cannot handle if it he was on the receiving end 😆
Jun 4, 2023 8:21 PM

Mar 2023
i was thinking how much it sucked for nishimura to get a fever the day she had plans for her friends to visit. but it turned out well since they visited anyways plus she got free ramen coupons so id say she got a win/win! anyways this ep is a 10/10 once again
My Candys!

Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
Oct 2022
me parecio muy flojo este episodio. lametablemente debo dropearlo se que es para un publico mas infantil pero igual esta bien para ver los primeros episodios 7/10
Jun 5, 2023 3:48 AM

May 2015
Tadano and his friends at Nishimura's house is one of the most wholesome moments in the world.
Jun 5, 2023 7:18 AM
Aug 2020
They are so cute, it’s hard to not have a smile when I watch this show.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 5, 2023 9:39 AM

Jan 2021
Wholesome episode.

Nishimura finding an 4 clover and turning it into an goodluck charm and then giving it to Takada. Takada doing his usual praising over Nishimura, how well she looks and all the other things. Nishimura is having Umi over to her house because she wants to see her cat and the others are tagging along, she makes all the preparations but the next day she falls ill but Takada, Umi & Hino visit her anyway and she thinks its a dream. Will Kasahara join the good side finally? since she found the other 2 lame but she finds herself more lame for what she did.
Jun 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Oct 2008
Another must protecc precious Nishimura ep!
Looks like Kasahara-san is beginning to notice the harsh actions she been doing to Nishimura and she's on her path on redemption towards Nishimuna? hmmm
5/5.

Jun 5, 2023 6:38 PM
Mar 2023
Never thought before ladies and gentlemen, NISHIMURA PLAYING THE COUNTER ATTACK!, and from Takada's reaction we can see that it was a critical hit, although she thought it was a dream, it was fully demonstrated that if he sets his mind to it, he can also do his thing . Let's see if they end up paired by the end of the season or this will become some kind of Takagi-san.
Jun 5, 2023 7:38 PM
Nov 2022
Dawolfsam said:
If I had a nickel for every character named Akane getting sick this week, I would have two nickels.

hmm, people are talking about this, i was wondering what anime are you guys talking about?
Jun 5, 2023 7:58 PM

Feb 2023
misfit25 said:
Dawolfsam said:

hmm, people are talking about this, i was wondering what anime are you guys talking about?
The anime is Loving Yamada at Lv999. The name of the FMC there is Akane Kinoshita

"Bocchi the Rock!" - Ijichi Nijika

Jun 5, 2023 11:23 PM

Nov 2021
Kasahara san redemption arc lets go. Also Hino kun is best bro ever
Jun 6, 2023 5:17 AM

Jul 2019
Tank top-kun dreaming about Nishimura and Takada wearing tank tops. Great guy.

Jun 6, 2023 12:06 PM

Aug 2018
"I bet he would like the dark chocolate cake because it has the word dark in it". Funniest thing I've heard all day.
Jun 6, 2023 3:28 PM

Aug 2020
Meta_Yoshi said:
There was plenty of content in today's episode, but one of the standout moments for me was Kasahara. I'm really glad that she's now starting to realise that picking on Akane is pretty lame and stupid, but at the same time, she reflects on her own actions towards Akane in the past and criticises herself the most as well. She's on the right path to becoming good friends with Akane, so I hope that does happen sooner or later. =)

The other standout moment was the main segment of the episode, with Akane inviting Taiyou, Umi and Hino over to her house during the weekend. It was really cute to see her doing her best in preparing for the big day by cleaning the house, choosing which dress that she would wear and even going out of her way to ask her dad to go to the cake shop with her to buy some cake for the guests.

It was a shame that she fell with a fever, which I can't blame her for feeling frustrated and upset with herself about it. While she was in the midst of dipping in and out of consciousness, Taiyou, Umi and Hino all visited her and they had a fun time together, including Akane's cat, Kuro.

Not to forget, Yukiko still remains an excellent character as always and seeing her tease Akane about Taiyou being her "future husband" had me laughing out loud and smiling at the same time. XD

Definitely a packed episode, with many good developments. Kasahara realizing what she has been doing, and taking responsibility. She doesn't just try to look grownup, but she really is getting a bit older and wiser. And all as result of Nishimura asking her to run in the relay, which she only dared to do because of the confidence Takada helped build in her with his encouragement and enthusiasm.

Also making Nishimura confident enough to ask her friends to come over. That "please stay with me, Takada-kun" was a critical hit for our clueless bundle of sunshine, lol.
Jun 6, 2023 3:34 PM

Aug 2020
Chol_Yerlow said:
It just keeps doing the same and yet never gets old.

Perhaps because it comes with gradual changes, as the characters affect each other. Takada's recurring praises help Nishimura regain some more confidence in herself, and enjoying her school life more. As result, she opens up to others, who also get affected by this different behavior. Adachi-san finding a close friend she can ask about what to give to her crush, Hino-kun, for example. And now, Kasahara realizing what she has been doing by supporting the bullying.

It may have similar things happening but it's not a closed loop that repeats itself, it actually goes somewhere.
Jun 7, 2023 7:31 AM

Apr 2021
gotta loooove that big sister grin

Jun 7, 2023 7:26 PM

Oct 2010
Akane's dad is the best anime dad <3 Hino-kun is a hilariously written character it's like all his lines are like the author's random thoughts
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Jun 9, 2023 3:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad Akane was sick when her friends were finally going to visit her place :( but it still ended up being good fortunately
Jun 9, 2023 8:55 PM
Feb 2023
misfit25 said:
Dawolfsam said:

ofc Jijou wo Shiranai. her name is Akane Nishimura lol✌

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 11, 2023 9:37 PM

Mar 2008
Lol i totally knew Hino's dream had something to do with tank tops. 

ah good on Kasahara realizing she was in the wrong before. She even told the other girls off, although they didnt quite hear her. 

Akane's dad is pretty patient. 

I wish I had friends that would care enough to see me. 
Jun 13, 2023 8:33 AM
Dec 2021

they are children, right?
Jun 29, 2023 7:56 PM

Aug 2019
Loved this episode! Adorable as always, but man seeing her cry and hearing her voice fall apart almost made me cry too 😭
Jul 3, 2023 2:31 PM

Jul 2015
Do I sense some development here, cute to see Takada blushing for once. He now experiences what Nishimura always feels whenever he overloads her with compliments.

Oct 10, 2023 9:28 AM

Dec 2022
The only way she could get any redder in the face when Takada praises her is when Nishimura gets sick. And yet that still does not keep him away. That's a good friend right there.
Oct 27, 2023 9:06 PM

Apr 2016
Now that Kasahara is learning to stop being a bully, two random girls got to play the bully-part this time.

Yeah, If there was any doubt, this episode basically confirms that Takada has feelings for Nishimura.

Hino and his never ending crusade for tank tops is still funny.
Nov 29, 2023 5:43 AM

Mar 2013
Looks like Takada is growing up to be a man for Nishimura...? 😏 Another adorable episode! 🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 15, 5:55 AM

Dec 2022
Taiyou actually went red in the face for once. Never thought I'd see it.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

51 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2023

62 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

61 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2023

84 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.