Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Man, this episode's pacing was kinda weird.

From baths to helping an injured ally. Not going to lie, this episode had a weird direction in terms of storytelling. At least they took on a more serious direction in the second half and we got a cliffhanger too...
Mar 6, 2023 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
Im fully crushing hard on Silva right now. He looked to be a bit of an ahole but hes very much a decent person!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 6, 2023 11:55 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Chris's first thought on seeing the giant must be wow what a challenge to summount. Yua really made defeating it easy though. The difference in attitude when Chris has something to fight versus when its peaceful sure was like night and day. The eternal battle between flats and mounds is ever present i see. An artifact that can heal even the most serious of wounds huh interesting. Despite his base nature im surprised that Silva was actually a kind person. So the royal guard are treating Ripple like an object instead of a person how distasteful. Looks like while the prince is away the brigade is showing up to trash things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2023 12:02 PM
Jun 2021
I want to be next week so badly :(

First time I was completely lost on what was happening in an episode lol
Mar 6, 2023 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
The Hyral Menas Ripple's side effects of summoning demihuman magicite beasts has begun showing itself once again, and while Inglis manages to knock it off with a kick, Yua's one-handed chop proves her solid powers. The notification of war from Rafael, and then the sudden timeskip to the girls having a conversation in the baths, it certainly was a weird progression. To make things even weirder, in exchange for Yua have a friendly duel with Inglis, of all things, it's growing breasts like Inglis's.

A new Artifact of a healing Gift for Rafinha made by Theodore is admirable, but Ripple summoning more beasts raises a cause for concern, especially when it involves classmates like Silva, Rati and Pram. And Rani giving it a try whilst draining her mana and placing a toll on her overall magic, a vessel like Inglis's enables her to save Silva out of his near-death experience. It certainly was a turning point for Silva to save the Runeless and apologize for his rudeness towards Rani and Inglis, making them all even.

The Royal Guard, without Prince Wein, wanting Ripple back to the Highlands and replacing her for another Hyral Menas, this is just ridiculous to call it at this point, but Principal Millera, Inglis and Rani will protect her with all their might. And when both Lieselotte and Leone find out that Leon is still alive, supported by the Bloodchain Brigade, there is definitely something awry about the situation they are in.

NGL, this episode felt totally random, dropping us the audience into plots that don't link well together.
Mar 6, 2023 12:15 PM
Jun 2021
KANLen09 said:
NGL, this episode felt totally random, dropping us the audience into plots that don't link well together.
I agree, but it was sadly necessary :( A huge amount of this stuff is needed for the plot to going on later on and there will be no room in later episodes for that.
Mar 6, 2023 2:18 PM
Sep 2021
Normally im not very criticising of issekai genre unless its just mega bland and only happy go lucky themes, started out positive on this anime however currently it starts to go downhill very fast for me.
Anime is really starting to become frustrating to watch for me

Anime started off as fun at start but every episode watch its the same freaking tropes of oh strong character i want to brawl with it. and oh food and lets eat it up like as if u haven't eaten in days.
Dont mind those in general but its start to grow out of my nose if it happans litterly 3 times per episode and there isn't really anythign else going on except like me beat em up with "super kick powers and only end up with jaw dropping faces but heck whatever its her, right?"
Also main character becomes way to OP, should give way more attention already at this point, status doesn't mean dipshit if u just toy with monsters that special runes need their full power to defeat. Well at least instead of anything really happaning on that front it just sticks in people responding in repeats

Also i also thought from the start of this anime that everyones smile is freaking creepy. its unnaturally drawn out in the outer curves. super distracting

Well still ok anime, i finish cuz i started it, but tbf im just skipping through the interesting parts at this point.
Mar 6, 2023 3:38 PM

Oct 2015
Swutsy said:
Normally im not very criticising of issekai genre unless its just mega bland and only happy go lucky themes, started out positive on this anime however currently it starts to go downhill very fast for me.

Anime started off as fun at start but every episode watch its the same freaking tropes of oh strong character i want to brawl with it. and oh food and lets eat it up like as if u haven't eaten in days.
Dont mind those in general but its start to grow out of my nose if it happans litterly 3 times per episode and there isn't really anythign else going on except like me beat em up with "super kick powers and only end up with jaw dropping faces but heck whatever its her, right?"
Also main character becomes way to OP, should give way more attention already at this point, status doesn't mean dipshit if u just toy with monsters that special runes need their full power to defeat. Well at least instead of anything really happaning on that front it just sticks in people responding in repeats

Also i also thought from the start of this anime that everyones smile is freaking creepy. its unnaturally drawn out in the outer curves. super distracting

Well still ok anime, i finish cuz i started it, but tbf im just skipping through the interesting parts at this point.

Not an isekai. Isekai means going into a different world.

For Hero King, Inglis reincarnates hundreds or thousands of years into the future but still the same world.

This is a new reincarnation genre. We have a lot of characters either demon lord or hero that reincarnates into the past/future but same world.

I have not kept up with the anime yet. But based on estimation, they are at LN Volume 3 when it starts to get dark. Inglis is a parody-sue for comedic purposes, we need some comedic relief in a dark plot~

Volume 4 is comedic though.
Volume 5 is extremely dark, some gore moments included.
Volume 6 goes back to comedy.
Volume 7 goes back to being dark.
Mar 6, 2023 3:44 PM

Jul 2017
NewestPersonHere said:
Swutsy said:

Not an isekai. Isekai means going into a different world.

For Hero King, Inglis reincarnates hundreds or thousands of years into the future but still the same world.

This is a new reincarnation genre. We have a lot of characters either demon lord or hero that reincarnates into the past/future but same world.

I have not kept up with the anime yet. But based on estimation, they are at LN Volume 3 when it starts to get dark. Inglis is a parody-sue for comedic purposes, we need some comedic relief in a dark plot~

Oh is this so? If it's like that then it's no wonder the LN is a lot wonky, just like how the author intended it to be, which honestly just is not consistent at all.
Mar 6, 2023 3:49 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Swutsy said:

I'm sure you meant isekai/reincarnation, since theyre much of the time the same

anyway.. yea.. you know its bad the show stars a group of hot girls, one of which is my favorite character of the season and i still think the show has gotten boring af

and for me, theres not enough fanservice whatsoever to keep me entertained despite the extreme genericism.. not that i wouldnt want it regardless, cause of course

anyway.. its pretty much the same safe isekai/reincarnation tropes as usual... nothing too exciting has happened yet
Mar 6, 2023 3:49 PM

Feb 2019
this week's episode was a bit on the 'meh' side. but i'm intrigued by who yua really is and why is she so freaking strong like inglis...
Mar 6, 2023 4:15 PM

May 2019
Episode started like usual but it did get a little random. At least there was action with the fight with a magicite beast, comedy with Yua wanting Inglis to somehow teach her to grow bigger boobs in exchange for fighting, and even a cliffhanger with the masked guy, Leon, and the red headed girl that Inglis had previously encountered. I know that group doesn't like the highlanders but I wonder if they are getting involved due to Ripple or for another reason.
Mar 6, 2023 5:47 PM

Sep 2021
This show is all over the place right now. And pretty worn-out too. The three main gags (Fight, Food, Boobs) were milked dead five episodes ago, but the serious plot isnt going anywhere either. Plus the characters introduced after arriving at the school are all really boring. 

As for this episode: the giant magicite beast was defeated in a few seconds, which was pretty disappointing. Later on, Rafinia gets to show off her healing artifact after some more enemies summoned by Ripple's illness (why does she even do that after they figured out what causes it?) managed to badly injure Silva. Unfortunatly, the interesting part - how they managed to knock out a special-rune fighter - wasnt even shown. Silva's whole character arc was also pretty much dumped as he just makes up with Inglis and Rafiniha. I guess he just has a superiority complex?
At least the cliffhanger at the end brings back the Bloodchain Brigarde, plus the Royal Guard (or whomever controls them in the prince's absence) seems to be plotting something. 

I hope the series can recover, as it seemed really good for the first two episodes. But I dont think it will. 
Mar 6, 2023 6:22 PM

Dec 2022
big fan of that scene where Chris was breathing heavy and sweating hard while eating the big piles spicey meat ^_^
Mar 6, 2023 8:16 PM

Sep 2018
Oh no, no the Bloodchain brigade..... Good lord, cannot wait for this boring trash to be over.
Mar 6, 2023 9:32 PM
Jun 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
Both 4 and 6 have a dark ending. Volume 6 has, in my opinion, the darkest Climax of all books.
Mar 7, 2023 12:33 AM
Personified

Sep 2022
A lot happened this episode huh.

Welp starting off where they left off from last episode. That Magicite beast got wacked into the sky by Inglis and as it was about to hit the floor. Yua shopped it in half. Then after Rafael announced some enemy troops have crossed the boarder we get a random 2 week time skip to a bath scene between all the girls with Yua where amongst other things Yua agrees to dual with Inglis on one condition, that she teach her how to have large boobs like hers lol. 

And the Magicite beasts strike again with Ripple passing out again but this time the 3rd years are guarding her which includes Silva. He got badly injured due to protecting Lahti and Plum. However Rafi earlier got a new artifact from Theodore which was a healing artifact, along with help from Inglis they use the artifact to heal Silva's wounds. Later on Silva and the girls would converge, thanking and apologising to one another making up for the hastiness towards one another during their first encounter.

The Royal guard also want to take Ripple back to the highlands so they can get another heiral menance and this all happens without the prince (where is he, idk). Leone and Liselotte whilst walking around town stumble across Leon's lightning tiger thing and follow it underground where they meet Leon, the dude in the black mask and Sistia (the red hair girl that Inglis fought before). 

A lot happened, but I'm still following along with it. Kinda.

Mar 7, 2023 4:07 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see Rani getting a power up, her new ability is already proving helpful. Can never get bored of watching Rani and Chris eat. Yua senpai wanting big boobs was hilarious. Leon appeared again, what are they upto this time.
Mar 7, 2023 4:10 AM

Oct 2015
groudonvert said:
NewestPersonHere said:
Both 4 and 6 have a dark ending. Volume 6 has, in my opinion, the darkest Climax of all books.
I am aware that both Vol 4 and 6 have a dark ending. Volume 4 has my favourite comedic moments.

Volume 8 will be released by J-Novel Club next week. Not sure if it will be dark or comedic. Based on Volume 9 synopsis on HJ Bunko, it is definitely comedic.

EDIT: Volume 8 comes out this Friday. I am reading too many LNs and have gotten release dates mixed up. LOL
NewestPersonHereMar 7, 2023 6:26 AM
Mar 7, 2023 6:05 AM
Jun 2021
MegamiRem said:
Good to see Rani getting a power up, her new ability is already proving helpful. Can never get bored of watching Rani and Chris eat. Yua senpai wanting big boobs was hilarious. Leon appeared again, what are they upto this time.

Well since they want to deal with Highlanders, either they're here for Theodore or a new one. But since Theodore isn't currently there it could be the other option. Maybe a Highlander from the Faction that created Ripple, since the Royal Guards want to give her back to Highland in hope of a new Hieral Menace.

(Full speculation based on what happened in this episode)
Mar 7, 2023 6:06 AM
Jun 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
groudonvert said:
I am aware that both Vol 4 and 6 have a dark ending. Volume 4 has my favourite comedic moments.

Volume 8 will be released by J-Novel Club next week. Not sure if it will be dark or comedic. Based on Volume 9 synopsis on HJ Bunko, it is definitely comedic.

I honestly find volume 4 boring, except for the ending.

If I'm not mistaking, volume 8 will be out this week.
Mar 7, 2023 9:29 AM
Aug 2022
The ending was quite interesting.
Mar 7, 2023 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
Yawnnn what a boring episode 
Mar 7, 2023 10:50 PM

Feb 2010
Tell me, how did we go so wrong?
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 8, 2023 7:01 AM
Apr 2013
Weird pacing in this ep. But it turns out that we're setting up for something, not sure what though.

So. They really seem to be in the mood for cliffhangers. After what happened last time, the beast was taken care of by chris and conveniently yua. So far we've seen the two of them are quite strong, but unfortunately(?) rani, leone and liselotte didnt get a chance to do anything.
Meanwhile it seems some kind of shenanigan is going on offscreen and theodore has to leave. But somehow he manages to make a new and/or better artifact for rani. This sort of seems to be an interesting way to somewhat try and keep the other girls in pace with chris. Rani also gets to show off her new power, though it doesnt seem to be without limits.

Unfortunately the whole thing with ripple still isnt resolved, kind of hard to tell what's going on since there's a few overlapping events which may or may not be connected.

I was thinking its been awhile since the brigade showed up, and now we have leon back from ep 3, sistia and the mask guy all at the same time. Hmm. But right now there arent any highlanders around, so what is going on?
Mar 8, 2023 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
Episode 7:

Inglis: Beam Machine gun *Proceeds to kill all magicite beasts*.

Episode 9:

Rani: We need artifacts to kill magicite beasts.

I don't get how everyone sees Inglis kill magicite beasts one episode and aren't surprised at all (despite the fact for most people in the show think you can really not kill magicite beasts without artifacts), then in the next one Inglis doesn't kill any magicite beast and they forget she can kill them. Then Yua just does it herself, and nobody is that surprised here either.

Sometimes I love this show, sometimes I am like "WTF were you thinking when you wrote this part of the script?"
LeviathanTheEspMar 8, 2023 3:38 PM
Mar 8, 2023 9:29 PM
Jun 2021
LeviathanTheEsp said:
Episode 7:

Inglis: Beam Machine gun *Proceeds to kill all magicite beasts*.

Episode 9:

Rani: We need artifacts to kill magicite beasts.

I don't get how everyone sees Inglis kill magicite beasts one episode and aren't surprised at all (despite the fact for most people in the show think you can really not kill magicite beasts without artifacts), then in the next one Inglis doesn't kill any magicite beast and they forget she can kill them. Then Yua just does it herself, and nobody is that surprised here either.

Sometimes I love this show, sometimes I am like "WTF were you thinking when you wrote this part of the script?"

They had a weird way to tell that Inglis's kick would not be enough to kill it XD
Mar 9, 2023 7:13 PM
Jun 2021
The Preview for episode 10 is out and my Hype could not go higher :)
Mar 9, 2023 8:12 PM

Feb 2016
Yes, I do like big boobs myself.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 9, 2023 11:17 PM
Oct 2019
The only thing that keep carrying this Anime is the fan service.

Ngl this episode almost made me fall asleep.

The magicite beast CGI didn't improved at all.

This Anime start with strong premise and then fell off.
Mar 11, 2023 9:42 AM
Dec 2020
Of course, an obligatory bath+oppai discussion scene. Does anyone remember that there's an old guy stuck in the body of this hot girl? No? Nobody? Not even him? Ok then...
Mar 11, 2023 4:37 PM
Jun 2021
B3RyL01 said:
Of course, an obligatory bath+oppai discussion scene. Does anyone remember that there's an old guy stuck in the body of this hot girl? No? Nobody? Not even him? Ok then...
A bath scene that can teach some things about women to teenage boys if they're not too focused on their boobs lol
Mar 13, 2023 2:46 AM

May 2015
I thought that giant demi-human magicite beast would be more of a stronger, but Chris kick and Yua's chop made quick work of it! Silva might not be as bad as a guy as he made himself out to be! I'm glad Rafinha was able to get a healing artifact and save him! The situation with Ripple is continuing to develop, The bloodchain brigade definitely seems to have a lot of secret influence. Our cast was led into quite the multi layer trap! Even if Chris helps out with this, I'm not sure she could punch her way through politics!
Mar 13, 2023 6:43 PM

Aug 2019
This episode was alright imo

Aside from the weird scenes like with the spicy food and the bath scene, I thought it was alright, but I wasn't really a fan of those scenes. Idk I just think they were weird

The pacing felt really strange, and what were Silva's injuries lol it just looked like he had a few scratches

Not really much else to say :/
Mar 14, 2023 10:40 AM
Apr 2012
yeah this episode was kinda off.

"He is badly wounded" ... has just a few scratches on his perfect 6-pack ... "bring him immediately to the medical room" ... I mean, he's barely scratched ... *continues to heal him* ... basically just cleaning up a bit of surface dirt.
instead of just  thanking him, they play hot potatoes with guilt.

they had some gore in previous episodes, why not this one? why the extreme restraint?
Mar 16, 2023 12:47 PM

Mar 2010
I never get tired seeing Inglis make everyone else look foolish.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 18, 2023 9:18 AM
Aug 2013
Again with the damn boob talk in bath 😑 WOMEN DON'T TALK LIKE THAT.
Mar 18, 2023 12:19 PM
Jun 2021
Aurakin said:

I'm not a woman, but I watched this episode with a woman a few days ago, she told me that it wasn't strange for that age.

Is there a woman that can tell if at 15 they didn't have that kind of conversation with their friends ?
Mar 18, 2023 3:17 PM
Aug 2013
groudonvert said:
Aurakin said:

I'm not a woman, but I watched this episode with a woman a few days ago, she told me that it wasn't strange for that age.

Is there a woman that can tell if at 15 they didn't have that kind of conversation with their friends ?

Yes, there is. Me.
Mar 18, 2023 3:49 PM
Jun 2021
Aurakin said:
groudonvert said:

Yes, there is. Me.
Well I don't know what to tell you XD It's not the type of conversation I have frequently (thankfully, it would be really weird lol), but the (very) few times I had the occasion to participate in that type of conversation, it was exactly the same arguments that were said in this episode.

And also I don't think that it's current to have that type of conversation in an anime with oversized boobs girls too (In my case, it's the only one I know).

Small detail : this scene is from the Light Novel. The author is actually a man (not hard to guess lol), but it shows something : he did his researches to write his story.
groudonvertMar 18, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 21, 2023 6:45 AM

Nov 2013
continuing from last episode, a magicite beast got summoned and destroyed part of the principal's room...
before it could shoot its beam (there's food behind them after all lmao), Inglis sent it flying
Yua, who was walking in the courtyard was in the right place to 1 shot the beast as it was falling on top of her HAHAHAHAHA

we already knew that Ripple was created by humans, the reason is because as a beast girl, she can summon beast monsters, interesting
while everyone was piting her for that, sshe has a different view on it, as it allows them to put the beasts to rest, instead of being forced to fight

Rafa and Eris are here, to tell them about an anemy army crossing the border, the time for a fight might be close
but 1st, bath time lol
the other 3 are happy they don't need to fight, but obviously, Inglis is bored and wants monsters to appear

Yua appeared (and no one noticed her), and Inglis ofc, didn't waste any time in trying to fight her, if only Yua wasn't so lazy haha
Yua also wants big boobs, so she can use a good cleavage like Inglis lols If Inglis can find a way to make Yua's boobs bigger, she can fight as much as she wants
asking Leone, she doesn't actually like her boobs that much, it hurts her back and everyone stares... Rafinha ofc, says what we all know "the ones who have something complain about the disadvantages while the ones who don't have are jealous" lol
Liselotte got a taste of what Rene can do to big breast girls LOL seems like she got angry

the principal called Rafinha to give her something ... a new artifact, similar to the one she has but with extra benefits, one of them is a healing ability ... as busy as Theodore is, he still made it for her
Inglis is not too happy about Theodore name... don't really remember why lols

a new monster is attacking, perfect time to practice with the new artifact
seems like it's already over, but Silva senpai got hurt really hard when trying to protect the couple ... i wonder what will happen, definitely not Rafinha healing him lol
as expected, she is doing it, but it's too hard for her alone (she also isn't used to it), so Inglis helped her with extra mana , and Silva is as good as new
funny timing tho, she literally got the artifact and had to use it a few minutes later

the couple is from a cold region in the north, so they ate spicy things to keep them warm lol
anyway, Inglis and Rafinha are eating some spicy noodles,
Pullum can eat some of Rafinha's noodles, but the guy can't "indirect kiss" with Inglis? LOL
discussing why Silva is always angry with squires, but not so much with Lahti, Rafinha thought he liked boys... and he came at that time haha
well after all of them apologised, they are now friends, nice

seems like people want to return Ripple to highland and get a defferent hieral menace in her place... but the principal isn't going to accept that

the prism rain really looks beautiful, too bad it probably has a lot of risks (i'm sure they explained it before but i forgot lols)
Leone and Liselotte were thinking about the timing, the guards acting, just when the prince is away, seems like it isn't a coincidence after all...

they saw a rat beast, but it got defeated by Leone's brother artifact... and they followed it, leading them to an underground place, where her brother was waiting, with Sistia... and also someone from the steel faction, what could this mean? is he negotiating with them? are they trying to capture her?
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 28, 2023 12:35 PM

Sep 2012
B3RyL01 said:
being girl so long she has so feminized that she just no longer sees the issue/doesn't care

she is the only1 who knows that she use to be old man
Mar 29, 2023 7:56 AM

Jan 2017
lmao Yua with that single chop, the eventual Yua vs Inglis spar needs to happen one day

Rafinha's effectiveness as a support just went up by 200% with the added healing ability
Apr 11, 2023 4:38 PM

Nov 2009
LOL Yua wants big boobies so she can show them off in public to become popular...

___ ___ ___

Also... da censorship

"those injuries are terrible"

*shows the dude with just ripped cloth and skin injuries*....

I am pretty sure there's suppose to be deep cuts and blood gushing, LOL.

And then Rafy tries out the new Artifact she got.

"OH, the wounds healing"

*shows dude's chest with no change* LOL.

This censorship is so anti-climatic...

___ ___ ___

later at the cafeteria...

Raphy: "he must be a men that likes men" LOL.... Raphy....

And the "Royal Guard" and "highlands" want to "turn Ripple into a beast so they can kill her"... seriously... when do we get to destroying the Highlands?
amlgApr 11, 2023 4:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 2, 11:50 AM

Aug 2019
surprise it was a trap.
how did she not immediately know it was the brigade whatever when she saw her brother? only after seeing the masked man who i assume she hasnt even seen before does she realize what they are dealing with
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

106 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

65 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2023

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 1, 11:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.