Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, in this time and space, it feels like Kirishima is pretty much destined to be take care of Yaeka.

This was yet another emotional episode but I'm so glad to see the two together again. Also, I love how the group came together with a little celebration. Very cute but also shows that they treat each other almost like family now.
Sep 15, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 2022 7:53 AM

Mar 2021
So Good to see Kirishima and Yaeka back together after Kirishima tried to leave the group, that celebration with the sparklers was so sweet and cute
Sep 15, 2022 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
Well looks like Kirishima needed some time for himself.
And luckily Yaeka wasn't hurt to badly tho i doubt that same could be said for the ones who hurt her.
It does seem some things are resolved but i still wonder about the guy that keep provoking Kirishima.
Sep 15, 2022 8:20 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Kazuhiko stops Kirishima who was about to smash the metal bar over his enemies' head...
He hits Kirishima and shouts at him for disobeying his orders.
But he won't let the person who hurt Yaeka off that easily and his men deal with him.
Kazuhiko tells Kirishima he is a babysitter, not a killer.
He rushes to the hospital and it seems Yaeka is awake She grabs his hand even though it is dirtied with blood.
But he falls asleep on Yaeka's hospital bed straight away xD.
The next day, Yaeka is catching up on homework as she is taking a few days off school.
She asks Kirishima if they can go see the fireworks and he says they will have a firework party! Of course, he orders Sugihara to go buy the sparklers xD.
Later on, Sugihara receives a message from Kirishima to take care of Yaeka...
Kazuhiko tells him that Kirishima has left...
Yaeka enters the room asking where he is and he tells him he is on vacation so Sugihara will take care of her.
Mashiro seems happy about Kirishima's situation...
Yaeka asks Sugihara about Kirishima and he tells her the truth then says he will try get him back.
Yaeka says she wants to help and though Sugihara debates it he allows her to.
It seems Mashiro has found Kirishima who is sitting in an empty place under the rain.
He walks off and Kirishima points his gun at him as he now knows it is him who did that to Yaeka..
He shoots him and luckily a train is passing by at the same time so no one hears.
Nevermind, it seems he was just imagining he shot him...
I wish he really did though!
Aoi runs into Kirishima and asks him what happened and that he can listen to his problem.
At that moment, Yaeka runs to Kirishima with Sugihara accompanying her.
He says he won't let go of him until the Kirishima he knows is back.
He even calls him a brother which was nice to see.
Kirishima decides to go back!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 15, 2022 8:52 AM

Nov 2016
Loved the tension of the first couple of minutes.
Sep 15, 2022 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Good golly, Kirishima is back to his old self that requires Kazuhiko to put him in his place, and don't ever challenge the Sakuragi Family in the face of his own daughter recovering from the trauma that she's been put through.

Yaeka's finally discharged from the hospital, and takes time to finish her homework from school, while Kirishima talks to Kazuhiko about his internal struggles, and decides to hold fireworks of their very own. Though I appreciate Sugihara being the hilarious punching bag that's of handling menial tasks and spending time with Sara lighting up sparklers.

The sudden depature of Kirishima has both Sugihara and Yaeka worried, though the little lady will be fine with the former as the Yakuza Crusher goes out to do what he needs to do and get his shit together. The worry grows into legitimate concern as Mashiro makes an intentional visit to see how the demon's doing, though at this point that Kirishima is all but done and dejected with his Yakuza life, and comes into full realization thanks to Sugihara forcing it down both his mind and throat.

Kirishima's no longer the Yakuza Crusher, but the babysitter tasked with taking care of the young-un. All's well that ends well.
Sep 15, 2022 9:55 AM
Sep 2015
The russian roulette suicide attempt is just too much for me. Not even a hug scene between Sugihara and Kirishima can compensate for that.
Sep 15, 2022 10:15 AM
Feb 2018
This pathetic BS with "brining the old Kirishima" is both as annoying and far-fetched as f ck. And completely ruined the series for me. Haven't even finished this episode. Dropped.
Sep 15, 2022 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
It's insane how little I care about these characters. Kirishima and his pals are yakuza scum. Yaeka getting hurt (really no more than a small bump) is your own fault for being yakuza.
Sep 15, 2022 10:42 AM
Oct 2016
Equally as emotional last episode was for me, seeing Kirishima run away tore me up inside. I knew it would get me crying later on when they were bringing Kirishima home. Kirishima thinking he's caused nothing but trouble after screwing up once hurt to see. I know that Yaeka got hurt but Kirishima did the best he could against the attackers. Yaeka turned out ok anyways, no lasting effects or long term injuries. So Kirishima did a good job protecting her even if he screwed up. Kirishima now knows that it was that Mashiro guy whom orchestrated the whole thing he can direct that anger appropriately. I teared up when Sugihara and Yaeka found Kirishima at the park. Yaeka telling him he can't run away and Sugihara saying that Kirishima needs to just get stronger got the water works flowing. I'm so glad that knows the truth and has resolved to get stronger for Yaeka
Sep 15, 2022 11:13 AM
Nov 2017
I really hope that suicide attempt doesn’t get this show canceled I like this show way to much but that was rough to put in here without a warning
Sep 15, 2022 11:18 AM

May 2021
I'm surprised people here actually thought that the gun was loaded.

Sep 15, 2022 1:09 PM

Aug 2022
I love how Ayumu only ever appears once every few episodes when food is involved and barely says a word. Overall really wonderful episode once again, I'm glad Kirishima came to his senses, was expecting that to happen at the end of the series though so I wonder how things are actually going to conclude, really hyped for next week.
Sep 15, 2022 1:55 PM

Feb 2018
Was glad to see the reunion at the end. Didn't want the last ep to just carry over from this.
Sep 15, 2022 3:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That makes two shows today that got a little dark lol, but man it really hurt to see Kirishima playing Russian roulette with himself, he was definitely in a dark state, it’s kinda wild that Mashiro was the one that pulled him out of that state, I also thought Kirishima actually killed him too but alas it was just his imagination, but he actually shot the bullet thankfully.

And later the combined effort of Yaeka and Sugihara got Kirishima to come back to his senses and return home, man Yaeka was so sweet there, I also love how she left the rabbit to guard his room lol, so cute. I’m really glad to see it ended wholesomely, I hope the last episode is a direct contrast to this one and is the most wholesome thing to touch the earth. This really has been a nice ride, I also appreciate this show hasn’t just been all rainbows and butterflies and has reminded us that it’s also a Yakuza show, but now I’m ready for the wholesome to come back lol.
Sep 15, 2022 3:58 PM

Nov 2011
Sugihara and Boss were the stars of this episode. Such an emotional episode from start to finish.

Really shows the complexity of what Kirishima is going through. Dude actually playing Russian Roulette and pulled the trigger. God Damn.

Looking forward to more and hopefully a season 2
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 15, 2022 4:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
RioFS said:

Did he not shoot the gun at the wall? You can see the bullet hole.
Sep 15, 2022 4:04 PM
Jan 2022
I'm in a glass case of emotion!
Sep 15, 2022 4:17 PM

May 2021
TheColonel76 said:
RioFS said:

Didn't he shoot it previously and it turned out to be empty? Although now that I think about it, it's possible that the safety was turned on.

Sep 15, 2022 4:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
RioFS said:
TheColonel76 said:

Didn't he shoot it previously and it turned out to be empty? Although now that I think about it, it's possible that the safety was turned on.

Oh now you got me confused lol, I mean we saw the bullet in the gun when he went to start playing roulette but you could be right.
Sep 15, 2022 5:38 PM
Nov 2021
tfw Kirishima decided to be a bitch in this episode
Sep 15, 2022 5:40 PM

Feb 2011
Seriously, I cried almost throughout the entire episode: I really love Kirishima x Yaeka chemistry: and yes I don't mind if their relationship goes further as the story processes. Kirishima was willing to walk away from Yaeka because he doesn't want to lose someone very important to him: he thinks himself unworthy to be by her side: Yeaka really cares about Kirishima so much: she's currently too young to understand the circumstance of Kirishima's action from the past: what matters for her is the Kirishima in the present: I'm positive once she's older she always accepts Kirishima as who he is: even the person he was in the past. I really hope will get to see more of Kirishima x Yeaka as the story continues: one more episode left, and I'm wondering how the season will end.
Sep 15, 2022 6:12 PM

May 2021
TheColonel76 said:
RioFS said:

Oh now you got me confused lol, I mean we saw the bullet in the gun when he went to start playing roulette but you could be right.

Well, I'm no American so I think you should ask a gun expert to clear your confusion.

Sep 15, 2022 6:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
RioFS said:
TheColonel76 said:

Well, I'm no American so I think you should ask a gun expert to clear your confusion.

Well I’m a certified American lol, and I don’t think it’s an issue with the gun, more so what the scene is supposed to be showing, I think Kirishima shot at the wall when he imagined shooting Mashiro, that’s what I thought originally and I’m sticking to it, but I appreciate your thoughts on it.
Sep 15, 2022 7:29 PM
Jan 2018
I don't really mind that he left and returned that quickly and I'm sure it could've been executed properly but... the pacing was all over the place. By the end I was just like, "that's it?". First time this show had me feeling severely underwhelmed.
Sep 15, 2022 8:09 PM
Jan 2020
Did something worse happen to Yaeka in the manga or something? They're all so fucking dramatic. This show reminds me of your typical corny teajerker they made in my country.
RonninnSep 15, 2022 8:31 PM
Sep 15, 2022 8:48 PM

Feb 2019
i had a feeling he didn't really off that a-hole, but i really wanna see him receive his comeuppance ASAP & find a new hobby soon before he ends up six feet under.
Sep 15, 2022 10:24 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Best episode of the season. Even our invincible demon has inner demons sometimes -- even if they're a bit silly.
Also was I the only one that expected Yaeka to walk up when he shot at nothing. or am I melodramatic?
Sep 16, 2022 3:10 AM
Jul 2022
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Kazuhiko stops Kirishima who was about to smash the metal bar over his enemies' head...
He hits Kirishima and shouts at him for disobeying his orders.
But he won't let the person who hurt Yaeka off that easily and his men deal with him.
Kazuhiko tells Kirishima he is a babysitter, not a killer.
He rushes to the hospital and it seems Yaeka is awake She grabs his hand even though it is dirtied with blood.
But he falls asleep on Yaeka's hospital bed straight away xD.
The next day, Yaeka is catching up on homework as she is taking a few days off school.
She asks Kirishima if they can go see the fireworks and he says they will have a firework party! Of course, he orders Sugihara to go buy the sparklers xD.
Later on, Sugihara receives a message from Kirishima to take care of Yaeka...
Kazuhiko tells him that Kirishima has left...
Yaeka enters the room asking where he is and he tells him he is on vacation so Sugihara will take care of her.
Mashiro seems happy about Kirishima's situation...
Yaeka asks Sugihara about Kirishima and he tells her the truth then says he will try get him back.
Yaeka says she wants to help and though Sugihara debates it he allows her to.
It seems Mashiro has found Kirishima who is sitting in an empty place under the rain.
He walks off and Kirishima points his gun at him as he now knows it is him who did that to Yaeka..
He shoots him and luckily a train is passing by at the same time so no one hears.
Nevermind, it seems he was just imagining he shot him...
I wish he really did though!
Aoi runs into Kirishima and asks him what happened and that he can listen to his problem.
At that moment, Yaeka runs to Kirishima with Sugihara accompanying her.
He says he won't let go of him until the Kirishima he knows is back.
He even calls him a brother which was nice to see.
Kirishima decides to go back!

Looking forward to the next episode!

no need to write the whole plot you know
Sep 16, 2022 3:11 AM
Jul 2022
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
This pathetic BS with "brining the old Kirishima" is both as annoying and far-fetched as f ck. And completely ruined the series for me. Haven't even finished this episode. Dropped.

if you didn't finish it then you're the pathetic one
Sep 16, 2022 3:24 AM
Jul 2022
RioFS said:
TheColonel76 said:

bro he was playing russian roulette so if no bullet was shot, it's because that's luck. then he charges it and imagining that guy he shoots the wall. american or not american you could still have a brain
Sep 16, 2022 5:17 AM

Dec 2019
Amazing ep sucks that next week is last ep tho :(
Sep 16, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2016
I was an emotional state that whole episode, the scene under the bridge with the Russian Roulette was too much.

Yaeka was super cute this episode, the fireworks scene was great.

Sad that it ends next week!
Sep 16, 2022 8:11 AM
Oct 2021
... didn't get the hype
Sep 16, 2022 10:15 AM

Oct 2008
felt like ending episode!
oh god! Kirishima performed a russian roulette! good thing he survived that because the revolver that he had has 5 bullet slots and the odds of the live bullet is 1/5 (which is 20%) damn! Kirishima just wants to end it! no! good thing Yaeka is there for him!!
5/5.

Sep 16, 2022 9:27 PM

Feb 2019
This show has made me cry so many times, man. Such a beautiful and heartwarming end to what could’ve been a very dark arc. I was actually quite worried that kirishima had actually killed that dude, luckily it was just a hallucination.

Yaeka saying “no more running away from home” was so cute
Sep 16, 2022 11:32 PM

Feb 2021
Tooru and Yaeka had such a touching moment at the beggining of the episode. So cute how Yaeka didn't care how beat up Tooru was and just grabbed his hand. Tooru also fell asleep on her lap right after. Super wholesome and cute episode!

Sep 17, 2022 2:12 AM

May 2015
The end is very cute.
Sep 17, 2022 7:25 AM

Jul 2012
Seeing Kirishima playing Russian roulette was actually shocking :c
Thank you Sugihara for showing up, you're the MVP of this episode!
Sep 17, 2022 9:43 AM
Sep 2020
best anime all the time

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 17, 2022 12:48 PM
Jul 2020
It was pretty good
Sep 17, 2022 1:05 PM

Jan 2022
yes, I did start crying within the first 3.5 minutes. I'm glad that Yaeka is back to her usual self!! I missed that cute lil smile! I appreciate the firework light flickering on the girls' faces. I was a little weird with that whole bridge scene though. Overall this episode made me feel so many emotions. Yaeka is such a little cutie
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 17, 2022 2:56 PM

Nov 2013
BRO WTF??? Kirishima seriously played Russian roulette there. Letting a chance decide your fate! Dmn... Could've killed himself and that's the end. Imagine the pain poor Yaeka and everyone else would've felt... Bruh, comedy/wholesome shows need to chill with such dark stuff.

All's well that ends well though, I guess...
Sep 17, 2022 7:18 PM
Feb 2021
this show cured my depression
Sep 17, 2022 7:36 PM

Jul 2016
They had us in the first half. Not gonna lie, having Kirishima actually killing Mashiro would have been quite the twist.

OK episode overall. Hard to feel anything towards these characters given they all are... you know... criminals but hey! at least Yaeka looked cute at the end with that pouty face.
Sep 18, 2022 2:10 PM
May 2022
Was sad i cry when i saw him try shoot him self
Sep 18, 2022 5:53 PM
Aug 2020
Amazing, covered so many different things and overall was a very emotional episode. It really hit different:)
Sep 19, 2022 7:45 AM

May 2020
I feel bad for the kid or guy who's going to date Red Rika Furude,

He will need to face Sugihara, Aoi, Kirishima, Kumichou & the whole family!!!

One of the few instances where i like the male MC/father figure in these father-daughter type of shows!!!

Definitely needs a 2nd season!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Sep 20, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2021
i like this episode
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2022

72 by BonBonchick »»
Sep 3, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2022

120 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 12, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 8, 2022

58 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 12, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2022

93 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2022

114 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.