Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sabikui Bisco (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 21, 2022 8:54 AM

Feb 2021
Wait so Bisco just came back to life like that??

It seems nobody on this show likes to die...
Mar 21, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2020
"It's He's Alive!" -Dr. Frankenstein

Well, I guess that was expected.
Mar 21, 2022 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
This episode looks like something out of Attack on Titan with the soldiers fighting a colossal monster in the open field. Even Milo decided to join the fight. Gotta give some credit for the kids for their courage this episode.

In the most predictable way possible, Bisco is back lol.

Mar 21, 2022 8:59 AM

Jul 2021
Milo is quite entertaining yet again intimating Bisco and titan 2.0 is funny as heck plus man felt like I was watching SnK 2 days in a row lmao. Called it, Bisco is alive no surprise, plot armor is a thing in any fiction, but hey Bisco looks packed as heck and I assured the last episode will be a dope one!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 21, 2022 9:00 AM

Oct 2017
This was one of the lamest comeback ever, like tf was that lol. Well atleast he's back.
Mar 21, 2022 9:02 AM

Apr 2014
He came back like a zombie! lol like how he can survive inside that Tetsujin??!
Anyway, he is backed.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 21, 2022 9:09 AM
Oct 2016
The red boy is back! Couldn't be dead of course just a matter of how. Kurokawa being sort of alive inside the Tetsujin does lend credence to Bisco being inside it too like reviving. Now with a glowing red arm to help Milo defeat this monstrosity. But the blue boy did good in Bisco stead. He rallied everyone possible to try and stop the Tetsujin. Jabi, Tirol and Pawoo riding along with the city watch guard using their tanks and planes. Even some of the local villagers Milo meet before tried to help. All for naught as the Kurokawa Tetsujin just unleashed its rust ray beam and makes short work of everyone but the main characters. Almost got those kids Bisco and Milo ran into during an early episode. Milo has definitely changed since then and Nuts could see that in how he lead them and faced the Tetsujin. He's done his best to become Bisco so nobody else has to die but now Bisco himself is back to end this.
Mar 21, 2022 9:16 AM
Sep 2015
Hey Milo, you love your boyfriend so much you almost becoming Bisco LOL

People always talk about how this is similar to Mad Max, which I don't believe at first. After all, Mad Max is not the only series that take place in desert. But in this episode, specifically the red cloud scene when Tirol car driving away, I think the similarity is legit, especially to Fury Road.

In a world where homosexual is as norm as heterosexual, Bisco and Milo would already be a couple, but sadly, this world is not.
Mar 21, 2022 9:16 AM

Jul 2017
Jabi, Pawoo, Milo and Actagawa evaded Tetsujin's massive Rust, but not without its problems as Jabi got scalded by the Rust.

Titan Tetsujin is still roaming like heck, and it's up to Bisco's soul in Milo and Actagawa to stop its tracks, plus the other occupants that Tetsujin goes wrecking their way. Certainly, the Children's Fortress isn't spared from this, and Nuts has to lead them out of trouble, which thankfully Milo arrived just on the dot to save them out of the dilemma.

The players have all arrived: Tirol, Pawoo, Jabi, and the Imihama Watch, all to bring Kurokawa in Tetsujin down, but it won't be this easy of a job as it had a hidden turbine in its body emitting Rust. And on the way to Imihama, not even the Watch could scratch Tetsujin, and neither will Milo with Bisco's Mushroom bows to the point of frontal combat.

And hidden there...arises Bisco from the dead, he's the literate Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll Be Back" character. Looks like he ain't dead after all.

An action-packed final stretch that with Bisco's revival, only heightens expectations.
Mar 21, 2022 9:36 AM

Apr 2020
I'll admit, Bisco making that return entrance was quite cool... BUT it still doesn't fix any damage that's been done to the Anime. If anything, his return made it so much worse. After all that sinking into boiling lava of rust and asking Milo for the death blow to the chest, emo moment and all, he just comes back all lively, joyous, and shiny... with a big smile on his face... after Milo just got yeeted hard into Wall Maria (random AoT reference :P).
And why is it just Kurokawa's consciousness that took over the Iron Giant, when it was him and Bisco that sank into the boiling rust?... idk anymore. At least there's one episode left.
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Mar 21, 2022 9:39 AM
Jun 2017
Can someone who read the LN explain how did he came back to life ?
Mar 21, 2022 9:54 AM

Jan 2009
i already spoiled myself few weeks ago that this will happen but still good now the explanation of his resurrection will be detailed next episode it seems

Hashira_1996 said:

here i found this on reddit

Mar 21, 2022 10:04 AM
May 2020
Tanks cannot do anything vs tetsujin but knife works. Yeah sure.
Mar 21, 2022 10:12 AM

May 2021
hmm yeah he came back, nothing special in this episode. just one ep to go
Mar 21, 2022 10:30 AM

Apr 2021
I don't think Bisco needed a big revival moment, it's ok just like that. He wasn't "dead" to begin with, he was just dormant inside of the tetsujin, i mean it was pretty obvious. Bisco's comeback wasn't supposed to be such a big deal, just a matter of when and how.
Mar 21, 2022 10:36 AM

May 2020
Plot twist of the century boys. Like who even in their dreams ever saw this coming, this massively mind boggling return of our very own, Bisco. Writing of the highest quality through and through.
Mar 21, 2022 10:39 AM

May 2021
I am mind blown by the sheer writing quality. And music.

deg said:

Hashira_1996 said:

here i found this on reddit

That's good to know at least.

Mar 21, 2022 10:52 AM

Feb 2019
So bisco somehow survived falling in lava and being shot thru the heart? I LOVE JAPAN lmao
Mar 21, 2022 11:54 AM

Jul 2011
So the every Kurokawa underling that fell in the pit of Rust survived too? And Kurokawa will revive to be arrested and then escape?
Mar 21, 2022 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Man, this plot is just both bs and boring... I am on the verge of dropping this show but I might finish it just because there's only 1 ep left.
Mar 21, 2022 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
this went downhill with bisco "death".

I'll just end this because only one chapter to go.
Mar 21, 2022 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
As I said, the author can literally do anything to "bring him back".

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 21, 2022 1:40 PM
Oct 2020
Boooooooooooooooo
Mar 21, 2022 1:54 PM

Dec 2021
The fight was good but I have no fucking clue what's going on with the story lmao. First they kill Bisco in an extremely avoidable way, and now he just hops out of the nape of the tetsujin AoT style!? I get it, he's not exactly human, we had hints of this from the start but wtf is this bs. He has his arm back and everything.
Mar 21, 2022 1:54 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Stop shooting stuff at it and go for the nape you dumbasses

Ngl, for me it has lost its appeal as of recent episodes and if this were any more than just 12 episodes I probably would consider just dropping it here

Anyway,

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 21, 2022 2:01 PM
Nov 2019
ohhh yees it seems like He got superpower u saw the lightning around him, so hyped for next Episode 😇😇😇😇
Mar 21, 2022 2:03 PM
Nov 2019
Marinate1016 said:
So bisco somehow survived falling in lava and being shot thru the heart? I LOVE JAPAN lmao

He was Falling in rost i think
Jul 2018
This show is the definition of badass from start to finish, it's my cup of tea. I'd like to see how Bisco survived though, there are indications when it comes to special abilities of the mushrooms and the Rust Eaters but a clearer picture would enhance my enjoyment. According to novel readers, there are explanations.

Feb 2019
Davejohnsky said:
Marinate1016 said:

Irrelevant to the point, but it was lava.
Mar 21, 2022 2:05 PM
Nov 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Davejohnsky said:

yes looks like lava 😀 but anyway strange Comeback and death🤧
Mar 21, 2022 2:08 PM

Sep 2018
They really expect me to believe that Milo, this pathetic and lame crybaby clown, quickly and successfully did a 180 personality wise and become a badass fighter, all in the very short span of 1-2 short episodes lol. Yeah, he practiced with the bow for a little while beforehand, whoop-de-doo...

And the BS of bringing Bisco back lol, well, that's the only way the author could make Milo not be a crybaby pussy I suppose, have Bisco "die". So shit.

Hopefully Shinji Cobkubo doesn't make anything else or at least make something that's decent next time.
GakutoDeathGlareMar 21, 2022 2:20 PM
Mar 21, 2022 3:03 PM

Aug 2017
How is Bisco not dead lol

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 21, 2022 3:10 PM

Sep 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Davejohnsky said:

It was melted rust. I guess you could say it's similar to lava, but considering how rust works in this fantasy world, I'd say not quite. Especially considering how he managed to survive, which I won't say so as not to spoil.
Mar 21, 2022 3:12 PM

Feb 2019
Deane said:
Marinate1016 said:

It was melted rust. I guess you could say it's similar to lava, but considering how rust works in this fantasy world, I'd say not quite. Especially considering how he managed to survive, which I won't say so as not to spoil.

Irrelevant to the point of the post.
Mar 21, 2022 3:19 PM

Sep 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Deane said:

It really is irrelevant, but the dude corrected you and you said he was wrong even though he was technically right, so I was just putting the complete answer out there so no one gets confused ^^
Mar 21, 2022 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Somehow, Bisco didn't die, and Milo survived being yeeted into the wall at high speed. Cos why the hell not?

This is so nonsenical, and it's great.
Mar 21, 2022 4:09 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah sure I guess. Of course he is alive. Otherwise the source material status would say "finished" rather than "publishing." This series has gone downhill for me pretty much since they found the rust eater like ep 7 or whatever and all this crazy "plot" shit started happening.
Mar 21, 2022 4:10 PM
Jan 2021
Just when the show starts to make me think that Milo and Bisco's souls have actually combined then at the end Bisco comes back to life.

Actually, now that I think about it, it actually makes sense. Bisco's soul transferred to Milo on the moment of his death enabling Milo to both act and contain the knowledge of Bisco(how Milo knew things that only Bisco would know).
Then, when on top of the Tetsujin, Bisco's soul or spirit recombines with his body in the Tetsujin allowing him to reform.
Bisco, for some reason, cannot occupy the Tetsujin(whether it is because the Tetsujin already has a spirit controlling it or because Bisco and Kurokawa's souls are just to polar) so, both his soul and the rust from his body expel out of the Tetsujin and reform his body(possibly using whatever allowed Kurokawa to control the Tetsujin).

You really have to pay close attention since the details with the soul combining are so subtle that, it's easy to assume that Milo is just imitating Bisco (I couldn't connect the dots until Jabi mentioned something).

Starting to wonder if there is a lot more that meets the eye with this series. It has a surprising about of foreshadowing and hidden details that I am starting to wonder if I missed any when watching the series. Might be worth a re-watch, possibly.
Mar 21, 2022 4:15 PM

Aug 2020
Bisco's revival episode. I didn't expect he's still alive

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 21, 2022 4:34 PM
Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Deane said:

Honestly, him surviving is tbd, his new body may decay at the end. I think the series has entered the "spirit realm" at this point. Whether it happened bc of ancient technology, the true nature of rust, or just spirit possession is undetermined at this point. Very curious as to what the explanation is though.

(As for irrelevant lava vs melted rust, I to have referred to it as lava in the past by mistake. The definition of lava does not include made up of intentionally melted metal in any dictionary that I have found[so far]. Not to say that lava can't contain metal because it can however, just like the difference of magma vs lava, lava cannot be liquid metal unless it is formed by a volcano or fissure. It definitely invokes the word lava given the size of the liquid metal is only "usually" ever seen in small amounts)
Mar 21, 2022 4:35 PM
Jun 2008
Damn, Bisco's revival came straight from a shonen manga!
Mar 21, 2022 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
Don't care don't care my boy is back baby!!! I know they will explain it next week but for now i am swimming in it!!!

Everything in this episode was gold and then the last 3 minutes!!! Lets GO!!!!

Hyped for the Finale next week and PRAYING for a season 2!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 21, 2022 4:53 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Bisco is back baby!!! Of course we all know that he wasn't dead, he was inside of Tetsujin of all places when he fell into that rust pit with Kurokawa. However, it stills does not change the fact that the Rust titan is causing massive damage and its trying to get over the wall and into Imihama.
Mar 21, 2022 4:53 PM
Dec 2021
my sexy bisco is back! nice!!!
Mar 21, 2022 5:07 PM
Jan 2021
BlichoBoy said:
So the every Kurokawa underling that fell in the pit of Rust survived too? And Kurokawa will revive to be arrested and then escape?

Huh, I didn't think about Kurokawa escaping. It's definitely possible. As for his underlings it could either be explained that this can only work with mushroom keepers(or former mushroom keepers in Kurokawa's case) or it could have to do with the desire to remain by applying common "spirit logic" to it.
Each world's "spirit logic" can change drastically but a common theme is that spirits that don't want to die (i.e. resentment, regret, or tragedy) however the spirit logic of Sabikui Bisco is not currently well defined at the moment so it is hard to be for sure.
Mar 21, 2022 5:30 PM
Jan 2021
Jengamouse said:
The fight was good but I have no fucking clue what's going on with the story lmao. First they kill Bisco in an extremely avoidable way, and now he just hops out of the nape of the tetsujin AoT style!? I get it, he's not exactly human, we had hints of this from the start but wtf is this bs. He has his arm back and everything.
Jozuwa-_- said:
I'll admit, Bisco making that return entrance was quite cool... BUT it still doesn't fix any damage that's been done to the Anime. If anything, his return made it so much worse. After all that sinking into boiling lava of rust and asking Milo for the death blow to the chest, emo moment and all, he just comes back all lively, joyous, and shiny... with a big smile on his face... after Milo just got yeeted hard into Wall Maria (random AoT reference :P).
And why is it just Kurokawa's consciousness that took over the Iron Giant, when it was him and Bisco that sank into the boiling rust?... idk anymore. At least there's one episode left.

To explain what happened(from what I have gathered so far):

It's honestly a lot to unpack in three episodes. Hopefully they will provide an actual explanation in the final episode.
Mar 21, 2022 5:32 PM

Jan 2021
Milo did really good on his own also glad that Bisco is back

Mar 21, 2022 5:41 PM

Jan 2021
Of fricking course Bisco comes back. Why can't people just kill off a character and make them stay dead, is it really that hard. I was actually enjoying this episode too, Milo was acting like Bisco, I thought they were going for that he's dead but lives in our hearts spiel.

If it turns out he's permanently revived in the next episode this is dropping another point smh.
Mar 21, 2022 5:57 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Similar to last week, this episode was mostly trying to defeat Kurokawa in the Tetsujin using any means necessary, I especially liked when everyone teamed up plus the bombers and tanks lighting him up, but of course none of that worked either, fun to watch tho. Also love to see Pawoo any time she’s on screen lol. Near the end, somehow a knife works better than rockets and tank shells and it seems to be doing some damage against Kurokawa, but after Milo finds Bisco’s goggles he gets hurled away into the wall. I jokingly thought “keep digging, you might find the rest of Bisco in there” and he actually pops out lol, I’m glad to see him back but I’m wondering what the explanation is.

Another show that ends next week, while it’s kinda sped through the source material as I’ve seen people say, it’s been such a fun and unique show, definitely one to remember from Winter 2022 imo.
Mar 21, 2022 6:39 PM

Sep 2011
Bro how tf are you even alive right now? Cool episode tho
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

102 by nick_el_son »»
May 29, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2022

87 by nick_el_son »»
May 29, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Mar 28, 2022

142 by Maelmaster »»
May 15, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

85 by Yasminaa »»
Apr 11, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

200 by Koukyoukyoku »»
Jan 10, 2:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.