Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this episode is slightly creepy considering the sinister events going behind the scenes at the orphanage. I think the bright side is that we get to see more of Maha in the show. She's been really absent since the first episode.

Looks like Maha went through a lot of shit as a kid and it didn't help that she is raised in such a dangerous environment.
Nov 10, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2019
Wow... that was one nasty orphanage. Those girls and their lives were just miserable. It's just sad to see all this. Getting into such a horrible situation for those girls must be pretty surprising and then disgustingly horrifying all of a sudden.

Aside from that Lugh who's now acting like Ilg Balor looks great in those glasses and the new girl, Maha who seems like another main girl is cute. Also, Tart in disguise was cute as well. Quite a dark episode IMO.
Nov 10, 2021 7:17 AM

Nov 2019
Certainly not an episode that sparked joy. Painful to watch as she was stabbing herself with that scythe.

But at least those guys got what they deserved in the end.

Nov 10, 2021 7:30 AM

Mar 2013
In just one episode, he acquired himself a new comrade and what's more, she is a damn beauty! But before we congratulate the conclusion of this episode, the past of Maha and her friends was truly... Dark. Just watching this episode makes me want to help the characters in it, how terrible and tragic.

I'm glad at the end, Maha was able to be saved while still having her virginity in tact but a sad but bittersweet ending to those who was manipulated and sexually abused.

This is becoming more of a harem... Heck yeah!

The thing I was sad about this is I didn't get to see our MC plotting to create situations to save another girl for his perfect plan IF he also did it here as well like he did with... in the previous episodes... (P.S. I don't know the story in the source).
CrazyButNot4UNov 10, 2021 7:37 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 10, 2021 7:30 AM

Oct 2017
This became dark fast, it was depressing to see those girls who were trying to live earnestly suddenly sent to that hell. I wish they were saved earlier but well atleast they are safe now and luckily Maha was saved before she was sexually abused.
Nov 10, 2021 7:34 AM

Jun 2021
This episode was really something else though and they endured it all for so long. Just if only Lugh would've come earlier. Well at least, they got what they deserved in the end.
Nov 10, 2021 7:45 AM

Dec 2020
ah that was painful to watch. they went from a little tourist guide group to such a horrible life that one of them cut her own face just to escape that.. treatment. since maha is with lugh now, hope the other girls are also doing better
Nov 10, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2021
Loved the episode. Hated how real it all felt.
Nov 10, 2021 7:53 AM

Jan 2016
Guess that covers the Maha's backstory story,but im wondering if we get to see what will happen to the other kids at Orphanage.
Nov 10, 2021 7:58 AM

May 2020
Was a bit surprised to see things like these suddenly came out of the blue, but yeah that's the way how they introduce their new characters.

Luckily our Prince saving the day at the end, nothing to be surprised here though.
Nov 10, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
Pain.... It was painful to watch this episode. At least, Maha is saved and those guys were caught in the end.
And, then... we've got Maha, aka the best girl. I also hope the other girls will get a better life too.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 10, 2021 8:04 AM
Jul 2021
this episode quite hard to swallow to think what happen to those girls in that place.

but great episode as always because again manga adaptations is bad the novel also kinda not pick the importand stuff at webnovels.
RedCobra75Nov 10, 2021 8:12 AM
Nov 10, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 2021
DustyGirl said:
Guess that covers the Maha's backstory story,but im wondering if we get to see what will happen to the other kids at Orphanage.
RedCobra75Nov 10, 2021 8:12 AM

Jan 2017
That was such a rollercoaster of emotions, Maha's little "tourist guides" family was on such smooth sailing until the mass kidnapping happened.

Lugh saving them was satisfying but really hope how he came to find out about her is explained later, or else I'll chalk it up to "Goddess hax"

Jul 2017
Lugh has initiated his new identity of Illig Balor, merchant of Milteu, together with Tarte.

And immediately, these merchant girls going around scouting people around the town giving sight-seeing tours and scrimping their meals on that fee, I'd thought that they're doing something shady, but apparently not. Worse thing, getting kidnapped under the guise of the rain to an orphanage, it's more like a prison den for these orphaned girls.

Quite a dark episode for these girls being bought and sold to nobles for their virginity, and we all wished that Lugh will come sooner to dealt these guys justice (which he did at the end), and I've gotta admit that it's hard to stomach the fate of what these girls went through for majority of the episode (that's still good BTW) to create the tension of looseness, and there's nothing that they could do to stop them.

Maha in particular has been looking after them, and seeing what her friends have been dealt with sexual abuse, she also thought of self-suicide as well. Thankfully with Lugh's arrival as Illig, he's able to set her free and add her to the assassin harem by force before her virginity was stolen. The other girls too got their nice resolutions.

An extraordinarily great episode though, had me on my toes the entire episode.
Nov 10, 2021 8:08 AM
Apr 2021
This episode was dark as f**k but it was a quality episode I liked it, was a bit shit how all the girls were pimped out but I still really like this series and can’t wait to see what happens next
Nov 10, 2021 8:11 AM
Sep 2015
Hard but good episode

Feeling very sory for the other girls that get abused bevor lugh came, especially that girl that cut herself and ifa, you really see her die inside with every "customer" she was sold to, it was just a few frames but they hit hard...
Nov 10, 2021 8:20 AM

Jan 2021
Was wondering when the creator of Redo of healer would show his true colours on this show.

Didn't take long, the episode was dark but quite shallow in depth, the way Maha just instantly falls for him like some Harem protagonist was a little funny, but atleast they delved into the characters treatment through the orphanage that was used as a front for a sex slave trafficking operation did make it interesting.
Nov 10, 2021 8:23 AM

Jun 2021
How pretty is Maha <3 At least we had a happy ending after all

Maha calling Lugh "Prince" ohhhh

I love all the girls, Dia, Tarte and now Maha, so cuteeeeeee!
Anime_Addicter_Jan 9, 2022 3:11 PM
Nov 10, 2021 8:23 AM
Jun 2020
This is the best written episode so far. We started with the introduction of the girls, then we see the rising conflict of the story where we see their capture, then we see the climax of the story where Lugh comes in to 'buy' Maha, and then the conclusion which shows how she is added to the harem.
Nov 10, 2021 8:25 AM
Feb 2021
Jambondepays said:
where are you folks watching the episode at? it's still not on subsplease or nyaa
you can watch it on YouTube, Muse Asia
Nov 10, 2021 8:30 AM

Feb 2021
The anime finally covered one of the darkest moments of the LN, Maha's backstory.

Being the daughter of a successful merchant Maha knows her way in the business world and after her dad was murdered she became an orphan and was able to survive due to her knowledge of the business world.
However they are soon captured and sold to child prostitution, Maha is next but before that Lugh sees her mana abilities and asks to buy her before eventually rescuing her.

And that's her story, the anime did a perfect job in adapting what in the LN is only one chapter, they truly were able to capture the feeling of hopelessness that the orphans had.
I didn't had many high hopes for this anime but the adaption really surprised me, Silverlink did a really great job.

MadanielFLNov 10, 2021 8:00 PM
Nov 10, 2021 8:30 AM
Dec 2017
A very sad backstory which she and the other girls somehow seems to have recovered from and forgot a then happily ever after.
And those guys really got it just as bad as them as we can see great episode, but seriously if this backstory doesn’t have any significance in the story i’m gonna feel some type of way cause that’s all I really can do.

And if that significance is maha just standing up to one of the the human traffickers who were selling her friends I’m still gonna feel some type of way, because this means that they didn’t even get a minuscule amount what they deserved like what happened to being arrested but it’s probably not gonna happen so it’s fine just saying though.
btw i was being sarcastic up to “but seriously”
Taming_TNov 10, 2021 9:21 AM
Nov 10, 2021 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't enjoy this episode
Nov 10, 2021 8:33 AM
Jul 2020
This ep was hella dark even for me. I liked the second half of it though.
Nov 10, 2021 8:47 AM
Dec 2017
sleepntsheep said:
I didn't enjoy this episode

same it just put me in a bad mood in the end, but i can see and list why others enjoyed it.
i just can’t feel the same way as them just for those reasons though.
Nov 10, 2021 8:47 AM

Jul 2019
I moslty don't feel anything bad when i watch anime but this is one of the rare times i felt sad and uncomfortable. This episode was so dark!
Nov 10, 2021 8:48 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
As for me, this is the worst episode so far for an otherwise good anime. Now I don't really mind the human trafficking/sexual assault plot devices, especially in anime with a medieval setting, but the execution of the episode was sloppy, frustrating, disappointing, and utterly insulting.

Throughout the episode, I was seething in absolute anger, and if I daresay, it's the most angry I have felt in my whole life watching anime. The thing that really made me burst out the most is the payoff—the justice that happened.

What was that? The justice served at the end wasn't justice at all. It felt like it was just a sorry excuse of how Maha gets introduced to Lugh. That doesn't address the main problem effectively. "Oh, so the Viscount was arrested and everyone is medetashii medetashii?"

That's not enough at all, considering how the author is proficient in writing revenge-themed scenarios. What we needed to see was criminal blood, not fresh blood from an unblossomed lotus.

Very disappointed with this episode. While I would want to hope that there would be capital punishment next episode, I only think it would be a 20/80 chance. Still very frustrating!
Nov 10, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2015
Like wtf, I know some anime is questionable on age but this is straight up emu shit. Come on I don't want to see that kinda stuff. (I get it's the point but they could have just left a lot of it implied)
Nov 10, 2021 8:57 AM

Apr 2016
This episode was uncomfortable during some parts of it. Those girls were basically living miserable for a couple of years and there's nothing they could do about it. I'm glad that in the end they were set free.

And damn the director must really big boobs. For those girls being young, they have the curves of an adult.
Nov 10, 2021 9:01 AM
Aug 2015
]
Venumo said:
Like wtf, I know some anime is questionable on age but this is straight up emu shit. Come on I don't want to see that kinda stuff. (I get it's the point but they could have just left a lot of it implied)

I agree, I don't understand why they focused on the group so much. This is one of the things you can actually skip, and instead focus on the relationship between Lugh and Maha.
I don't understand how she just agrees to be bought after the trauma that the group went through - and also leave them behind (potentially). They were abused and just like that she puts trust into him (though I agree he is different, I also not sure if she was able to spot Lugh is a magic user).
I hope they will cover up next episode what's her deal is.
This episode wasn't all that great.
Nov 10, 2021 9:02 AM
Dec 2017
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
As for me, this is the worst episode so far for an otherwise good anime. Now I don't really mind the human trafficking/sexual assault plot devices, especially in anime with a medieval setting, but the execution of the episode was sloppy, frustrating, disappointing, and utterly insulting.

Throughout the episode, I was seething in absolute anger, and if I daresay, it's the most angry I have felt in my whole life watching anime. The thing that really made me burst out the most is the payoff—the justice that happened.

What was that? The justice served at the end wasn't justice at all. It felt like it was just a sorry excuse of how Maha gets introduced to Lugh. That doesn't address the main problem effectively. "Oh, so the Viscount was arrested and everyone is medetashii medetashii?"

That's not enough at all, considering how the author is proficient in writing revenge-themed scenarios. What we needed to see was criminal blood, not fresh blood from an unblossomed lotus.

Very disappointed with this episode. While I would want to hope that there would be capital punishment next episode, I only think it would be a 20/80 chance. Still very frustrating!

I feel the exact same way while other people just enjoying it because the direction it’s going like maha joining the harem and the new identity but they just gonna forget about all that happened to the girls and say “they got what they deserved” which they really didn’t.
Nov 10, 2021 9:06 AM

Jul 2021
This episode was very tense and very well developed. It was very sad what happened to the girls, but in the end, Lugh managed to save Maha and free the others. Furthermore, the development of Maha as a character was also very well done, the authors are to be congratulated.
asdasdsadad
Nov 10, 2021 9:24 AM

May 2018
rip the tour guides. Looks like Maha managed to keep her virginity and now she has her prince lol
Nov 10, 2021 9:26 AM
Mar 2021
ajaywehrwolf said:
Loved the episode. Hated how real it all felt.
this right here… summed up perfectly
Nov 10, 2021 9:26 AM
Jul 2020
This episode is fine, but I don't like it. I don't think anyone likes a dark episode like this. Child sexual abuse and mistreat, it's just too much for me to bear. But it is an important episode, not only knowing more about Maha's past, but also giving viewers a better understanding of the world of Ansatsu Kizoku. The dark side of this society is so rotten, this orphanage is only a very small part. From there, we can also imagine how important assassins are.
Nov 10, 2021 9:29 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Taming_T said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

I feel the exact same way while other people just enjoying it because the direction it’s going like maha joining the harem and the new identity but they just gonna forget about all that happened to the girls and say “they got what they deserved” which they really didn’t.

Exactly. Lugh's so-called "justice" came in too late and the way he did it was super lackluster. I mean, I also liked the fact that Maha was joining the harem... at first. Now I am left feeling, like what I said earlier, seething rage on how this episode was executed.
Nov 10, 2021 9:38 AM

Jun 2020
Ugh this was all just so disgusting. I don't think i felt that bad before even when watching Redo Of Healer
Nov 10, 2021 9:39 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
ACasualViewer said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

Exactly. Lugh's so-called "justice" came in too late and the way he did it was super lackluster. I mean, I also liked the fact that Maha was joining the harem... at first. Now I am left feeling, like what I said earlier, seething rage on how this episode was executed.

Given context, it looks like this took place 2 years before he even arrived in the city, he noticed she had magic and just approached then, not like he can save everyone before something bad happens.

That's very true and agreeable, Casual-chan! But then again, that doesn't quite excuse the unsatisfactory "justice" that happened T-T If Lugh could get intelligence on how human traffickers operated in Episode 1 and absolutely destroyed their disgusting actions, I just think that there should also be an equivalent in Episode 6. Now we could try to hope that Episode 6's human traffickers would get something like of a capital punishment in Episode 7, but until that episode airs, we can only hope!
Nov 10, 2021 9:47 AM
Jul 2020
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
Taming_T said:

Keeping in mind that doing justice is not Lugh's job (he mentioned it in episode 1), he is an assassin and only assassinates when requested by the royal family. Lugh didn't go to the orphanage to investigate what was wrong there, he went there for Maha. He only found out that it was not good here from the moment he made eye contact with Maha, and started investigating in a short time, in that time alone are you asking too much of Lugh? But in the end Lugh still chose to rescue all the girls in it, if it was a previous life, maybe only Maha could be saved because she was a necessary tool for him. After all, Lugh was created as an anti hero not Hero or Brave.
Nov 10, 2021 9:47 AM

Oct 2016
I'm enjoying it so far, even though I didn't like the source material
MosuwainApr 14, 11:02 AM
Nov 10, 2021 9:59 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
maithingochue said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

Keeping in mind that doing justice is not Lugh's job (he mentioned it in episode 1), he is an assassin and only assassinates when requested by the royal family. Lugh didn't go to the orphanage to investigate what was wrong there, he went there for Maha. He only found out that it was not good here from the moment he made eye contact with Maha, and started investigating in a short time, in that time alone are you asking too much of Lugh? But in the end Lugh still chose to rescue all the girls in it, if it was a previous life, maybe only Maha could be saved because she was a necessary tool for him. After all, Lugh was created as an anti hero not Hero or Brave.

This too as well.

The fact that this is undeniable is one of the things that make the entire scenario sucky and frustrating to imagine. The fact that the viewer is powerless against the fourth wall barrier makes the thought of the suffering, and once again, the lackluster justice makes the everything more unbearable. We know what happened within those two years, and we know that Lugh cannot realistically do what we desire.

It's very sad, which in turn makes me angry all the more T-T T-T T-T
Nov 10, 2021 10:20 AM
Oct 2021
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
ACasualViewer said:

Given context, it looks like this took place 2 years before he even arrived in the city, he noticed she had magic and just approached then, not like he can save everyone before something bad happens.

That's very true and agreeable, Casual-chan! But then again, that doesn't quite excuse the unsatisfactory "justice" that happened T-T If Lugh could get intelligence on how human traffickers operated in Episode 1 and absolutely destroyed their disgusting actions, I just think that there should also be an equivalent in Episode 6. Now we could try to hope that Episode 6's human traffickers would get something like of a capital punishment in Episode 7, but until that episode airs, we can only hope!

Some behind the scene info are tweeted out by the author whenever an episode airs. The stuff he share probably wont be animated / mentioned at all. This one is in regards to criminals caught this time.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1458472021138894857
Nov 10, 2021 10:25 AM

Nov 2014
I feel like it was too long. I get it, bad guys are bad, Lugh needs to save the girls. We didn't need whole episode to show their suffering imo. I mean, it's anime about an assassin, not "how bad the world would be if not for Lugh".
Nov 10, 2021 10:26 AM

Dec 2010
And of course the girl just so happens to be the only one still a virgin amongst the entire group of girls. Can't have a used goods waifu, now can we?
Nov 10, 2021 10:30 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
tiyoca1815 said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

Some behind the scene info are tweeted out by the author whenever an episode airs. The stuff he share probably wont be animated / mentioned at all. This one is in regards to criminals caught this time.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1458472021138894857

Reading the tweet, they got off too easily, in my opinion T-T

Now I know the feeling of wanting to complain for more even though a conclusion is already drawn. "So you mean you aren't satisfied by that?" My answer is, sadly, yes T-T Although the consequences are somewhat severe... there's this human inclination for revenge that's left unsatisfied. Is it just me?
AlexPaulLEWZNov 10, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 10, 2021 10:54 AM
Mar 2021
This episode made me have the negative feels.
Nov 10, 2021 10:57 AM
Jul 2021
A really painful and irratating episode
I almost forgot who the author was lol
Anyways how tf is this PG=13?
And i got a new favorite girl
Maha is a goddess
Nov 10, 2021 11:01 AM

Feb 2019
Cmon now, it’s the kayari author, you knew Rui was gonna go there eventually. Doesn’t make it any easier to watch tho. Noine chopping her face up and Ifa’s repeated rapes were really hard to deal with. Especially since they were like 10-12?? Anyone who takes advantage of kids needs to be UNDER the damn prison.
Nov 10, 2021 11:04 AM

Nov 2016
Ah yes, time for ugly bastards. Can't forget about another virgin for the harem either. Hilariously edgy episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

221 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2021

190 by ridly »»
May 6, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.