Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 17, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, this episode gives a chance for Sayu and Asami to bond together. Sayu's own future is uncertain but she's in a position to build a bright one with her friends.

Yuzuha still gets jealous whenever she sees Yoshida with another girl to the surprise of no one. I feel like she has a similar conversation with him every time they're together. That photo she found for Yoshida with another girl though...
May 17, 2021 6:58 AM

Apr 2020
Finally Mishima confesses her love for Yoshida, Mishima likes Yoshida's honesty.

It seems like Yoshida used to love playing baseball. It turns out that Sayu has a brother, and it looks like Sayu comes from a rich family.
May 17, 2021 7:03 AM

May 2011
So what the hell was that talk with Mishima? Gotou just went complete 180 on everything she's been preaching these past episodes...

Also we have Sayu's brother showing up in the end which looks like Sayu comes from a rich family. Can already imagine various scenarios on what happened in the past. Like that kinda explains why there's no missing person search for Sayu since it would have been a big scandal for the company or something.
May 17, 2021 7:28 AM

Apr 2010
Seems Sayu's past is finally catching up with her, the question is wether it's in a bad of a good way.
It also seems Sayu's family is pretty well of which might explain her weird view of the world she seems to be naive on certain things while with others she lacks common sense.
Let's hope everything will be alright tho.

Mishima finally telling her feelings was nice but now the question is will something happen between them.
May 17, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2020
Hold the front door, back door and all the doors that ending was interesting. Sayu running away from her brother really puts things back into perspective, but the fact that she's not scared of him rather their home is telling of where the problem truly lies, but I thought she said she was cool with her parents before?

Mishima was spittign straight facts this episode, even if she gets a bit heated no matter what. Gotou was as sly as ever, dodging questions and the such but Mishima did break her flimsy excuses down easily. Gotou is getting slightly annoying ngl.

Thought yaguchi was a right old piece of crap but him helping sayu was kinda odd, I guess the slap re-arranged his brain cells or something

Also quick side note his ex sounds like a piece crap, what the hell does she mean he's too attached to her and cares about her? Doesn't sound like he was overbearing so makes her sound like she wanted a f buddy rather than a relationship but only time will tell.
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 17, 2021 8:25 AM

Jul 2020
That Sayu with a short blonde hair really obsessed on Yoshida huh?
May 17, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
Sayu and Asami really are thinking about their future now. Mishima seriously needs to chill. How immature can you be and at the same time she's being too pushy. I don't like her attitude at all. Gotou, on the other hand, is so mature and understanding woman. She needs to learn a thing or two from her.

Then, some wholesome moments between Sayu and Yoshida. Sayu doing her chores as usual and enjoying them. She's trying to help Yoshida in one way or another. We also found out that Yoshida had a girlfriend back in the days. He doesn't realize but he's on a harem route. LOL

Sayu's brother is here and he's been looking for her. Seeing Yaguchi helping out Sayu was a surprise, maybe he's trying to change? Still won't forgive him for what he did tho. Sayu's not ready to go home yet. We'll see how things play out from here on out.
May 17, 2021 8:28 AM
Nov 2010
Just realized the original source light novel is going to end on June 1 2021, meaning it's highly likely this anime will cover the whole light novel.

Going to be interesting to see how the anime ends, especially with a big conflict having arrived at the end of this episode.
May 17, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
I agreed with Asami that the "what that character thinking" or "what is the intention of that character" questions are very annoying. I hate this kind of question, I'm not the author how would I know about it. lmao.

Next episode, the summer festival. yeah! Here we gooooo
何それ?意味分かんない
May 17, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
eplipswich said:
Just realized the original source light novel is going to end on June 1 2021, meaning it's highly likely this anime will cover the whole light novel.

Yes because ep. 9 is also called past and 10 is proof (both are from vol.4 LN) so prolly vol. 5 will begin ep.11 or 12..
May 17, 2021 8:30 AM

Jul 2020
eplipswich said:

Going to be interesting to see how the anime ends, especially with a big conflict having arrived at the end of this episode.

Hope it does but seems unlikely tbh, I'd rather push out another season for the extra money since that's just how the world works, eh! But hopefully yeah I wish that to be the case rather than impatiently waiting for the next season to drop xD

May 17, 2021 8:33 AM

Jul 2017
The stalker in the luxury car tracing Sayu, that is bad news enough.

In the workplace, Yoshida is swarmed by women of all types, be it Gotou or Mishima, and the two parry their feelings over lunch, be it Yoshida or Sayu. Words may hurt here and there, but for one thing, it sure gets the creeps for how Gotou assessed the situation. Even Yoshida finds it weird that Mishima wants his contact number (when he doesn't talk to strangers a lot), who is she to lament about Yoshida's way of life. Two women faling in love with the same guy, yet the latter doesn't reciprocate as such as a beta male (except Gotou with her I-cup tits), and he's OK by it.

Things at home have gotten so much better between Yoshida and Sayu, given the circumstances of the 1st half of the anime. Family Time is so endearing between the two of doing chores and going through his school days. The ex-girlfriend of Yoshida's in the photo is gonna be another trivial issue (we'll see her soon enough, and she's no different from being a troublemaker).

At long last, we get to see more of Sayu's family, and Yaguchi instantly acts like a true man by shielding her from her brother Kazuto. If a rich girl's family isn't enough, Sayu's tremors are justified by people with power.

This will be a doozy for both sides going forward.
May 17, 2021 8:34 AM

May 2021
Sayu's brother is here!
I'm very curious what it'll happen next episodes after the summer festival.
May 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Apr 2018
Mishima confessing to Chadsida felt so good. Seems like Sayu's rich brother is looking for her. Well sadly I got spoiled about her home situation but still going to enjoy this.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Jan 2021
Jealous Kouhai is super cute AAA. She said it, Yoshida please react a little bit more...
Fck, his brother? Who knows what he wants, I guess he'll want her to come home, but I have a very bad feeling about him (º □ º l|l)

Beautiful accident
May 17, 2021 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Criticiza said:
eplipswich said:

Hope it does but seems unlikely tbh, I'd rather push out another season for the extra money since that's just how the world works, eh! But hopefully yeah I wish that to be the case rather than impatiently waiting for the next season to drop xD

HigeHiro doesn't have enough material source to do a second season. The LN will have only 5 volumes.
They could squeeze the rest of the third volume in the next episode, the 9th and 10th episode, considered from its title, it could be the adaptation from the fourth volume of LN, then the 11th-13th episode will be from the final volume, the fifth volume.
Or, they could release the final arc as the OVA rather than the second season if 13 episodes of TV series are not enough to cover everything.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 17, 2021 8:41 AM

Jul 2020
AkeZZZ said:
Criticiza said:

HigeHiro doesn't have enough material source to do a second season. The LN will have only 5 volumes.
They could squeeze the rest of the third volume in the next episode, the 9th and 10th episode, considered from its title, it could be the adaptation from the fourth volume of LN, then the 11th-13th episode will be from the final volume, the fifth volume.
Or, they could release the final arc as the OVA rather than the second season if 13 episodes of TV series are not enough to cover everything.

Fairs, tbh then they might go with the movie route? A bit like SaeKano? I wouldn't exactly be dissapointed with that but tbh rather it end in this season so I don't have to wait loooool

May 17, 2021 8:49 AM

Apr 2020
I feel that that end card is a parody of Ro Kyu Bu 🤣
May 17, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2017
Yaguchi helping Sayu out because he hates the look on Sayu's brother, ok.

Sayu's brother gonna have to deal with Yoshida. But before that, I'm more interested in Yaguchi dealing with the brother first tbh. Curious to see how Sayu's brother dealing with Yaguchi will go.
May 17, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2019
surprisingly it turns out that Sayu has an older brother and it seems like it has traumatized her I thought,

somehow when we decide something on our own, there must be obstacles or circumstances that force us not to be what we expected, and yeah I can understand Sayu's feelings at that time
May 17, 2021 9:07 AM

Jul 2020
This episode took quite a turn towards the end.

I love the relationship Sayu and Yoshida have right now, and I don't know if I'm ready to see them as a couple. I'm really curious to see how the events with Sayu and her family unfold, and more importantly what caused her to leave her original home.
May 17, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
1. He only liked Gotou because she looked just like his old gf
2. Gotou clearly does not love him, no emotion and still a manipulating bitch
3. Mishima is more lovable
4. Sayu is cute
5. the creepy guy from last time did something nice for a change
May 17, 2021 9:11 AM

Dec 2020
i hope we see next week more about sayu past with his brother and her family. Mishima san admits her to love to yoshida im not surprised haha how jealous she got.
Look thats yoshida has in his teen time a girlfriend.xD
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 17, 2021 9:16 AM
Feb 2021
Criticiza said:
eplipswich said:

It won’t be like this, they already released titles for next 3 episodes..
May 17, 2021 9:17 AM

Feb 2014
So Sayu was from a well to do family eh. No wonder she had issues. Let's see how this ends for her.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 17, 2021 9:20 AM
Oct 2015
i think they will delete the events of kanada ao (yoshida's ex) that cover almost the half of volume 3 to cover up all the 5 volumes and that's a good thing
May 17, 2021 9:21 AM

Feb 2021
ConceitedModesty said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the neck to body proportion in this show is really weird? It is more prevalent in this episode. Not hating, just an obsevation.

That's more of an anime thing in general...
Sep 2019
How the fuck is it possible, that Sayu didn't learn anything in freakin 7 episodes ?????????

Oct 2020
Mishima finally confesses her love for Yoshida. I've been waiting to see more of her. Haha, the classic fall over each other onto bed scene was pretty funny. Welp, Sayu's brother is here. I'm excited to see how this conflict resolves.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2021 9:23 AM

Jul 2020
ZeppeliGo said:
Criticiza said:

My b didn't realise that lol

May 17, 2021 9:24 AM
Feb 2021
Arcay said:
How the fuck is it possible, that Sayu didn't learn anything in freakin 7 episodes ?????????

Cause she was/is/will be freaking naive forever..

Criticiza said:
ZeppeliGo said:

On Tv Time there are already titles for next 3 episodes, and they are already in volume 4 at ep.9

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeMay 17, 2021 12:19 PM
May 17, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
Well my Opinions on Gotou and Mishima have flipped to a degree I honestly can't stand Mishima any more, and Gotou is actually somewhat likable. Probably because she is taking the whole Sayu and Yoshida thing very maturely unlike the other one.

Mishima pushing for that contact info when Yoshida wants nothing to do with her was actually pretty funny.

The talk between Gotou and Yoshida really pushed the envelope of Sayu and Yoshida ending up together.
Then there was the accidental push down from Sayu followed up by a very serious talk. Which Yoshida mentions how if you love someone you want to do everything you can to make them happy. To which Sayu says *to herself* "Well what about me?" Which makes it to believe her feelings for Yoshida are growing along with Yoshida's own feelings as well.

Well it looks like Sayu's brother is here to pick her up. Really curious as to what happened to Sayu back in Hokkaido.

Very Good episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 17, 2021 9:31 AM
Sep 2019
ZeppeliGo said:
Arcay said:

That's in no relation to naivity, she's just freakin dumb. Yeah, I get it, she had a hard time, but after all the stuff that happened, she should know, that Yoshida will definitely help her somehow xDD
May 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Jul 2020
ZeppeliGo said:
Criticiza said:

On Tv Time there are already titles for next 3 episodes, and they are already in volume 4 at ep.9

Damn okay they do be moving through the light novels fast then. Have you got a link for the titles? Can't seem to find them on the interwebs. On the wiki it goes up to episode 10's title

May 17, 2021 9:39 AM
Jun 2020
Yaguchi best Man in this Episode :)
May 17, 2021 9:45 AM
Feb 2021
Arcay said:
ZeppeliGo said:

That's in no relation to naivity, she's just freakin dumb. Yeah, I get it, she had a hard time, but after all the stuff that happened, she should know, that Yoshida will definitely help her somehow xDD

Yeah I agree, I read full LN (what is available now) and of course she had a bad bad past, but not reasonable to selling body to strangers multiple times, plus she become more mature through the story, but still remain naive/dumb as you want to call it for many other things.

Criticiza said:
ZeppeliGo said:

Damn okay they do be moving through the light novels fast then. Have you got a link for the titles? Can't seem to find them on the interwebs. On the wiki it goes up to episode 10's title

I saw them on Tv Time, it’s one of the most important app for tv series/movie/anime.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeMay 17, 2021 12:20 PM
May 17, 2021 9:52 AM
Sep 2019
ZeppeliGo said:
Arcay said:

Yeah I agree, I read full LN (what is available now) and of course she had a bad bad past, but not reasonable to selling body to strangers multiple times, plus she become more mature through the story, but still remain naive/dumb as you want to call it for many other things.
Oh wow, unfortunate :(
May 17, 2021 9:54 AM
Nov 2019
That episode was oddly adapted - it covered LN Volume 3 Chapters 1-8 but reorganised - with an entire character cut out, that should have been introduced before Gotou & Mishima's lunchtime discussion and was the trigger for that conversation.

With Episode 8 being called "Festival" it looks like they're going to cut them out completely and squeeze volume 3 into 2 episodes.

Yaguchi does a good turn for Sayu - but he's still a scumbag, he did it because he hates powerful/rich people (rather than just to protect Sayu).

Sayu's brother looks like he'll be trouble as it'll turn the screws on how quickly Sayu has to make her decission and come to terms with her past and how she feels for Yoshida
penrhosMay 17, 2021 10:09 AM
May 17, 2021 9:58 AM
Dec 2018
Looks like they are going to miss Kanada altogether and she has been just demoted to a short conversation over a photograph.

It makes me laugh that people seem to think Mishima's meddling is ok and Gotou needs to tell her anything. They have both seen the danger of Yoshida falling for Sayu and one is taking it in adult way and the other is having a fit over it. Some of the things Mishima said to Yoshida were true but she inteferes too much for me.

Yoshida is clearly starting to go back on what he said at the beginning of the show, he couldn't see that coming? Sayu doesn't want to go home yet, no could see that coming. And her family are rich, so she should be able to get support from her brother.

Yaguchi gets some slight redemption, although Sayu's brother seemed to be quite reasonable as he clearly knows that she is there.

Gab5May 17, 2021 10:01 AM
May 17, 2021 9:59 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
SoraSenpai said:
Well my Opinions on Gotou and Mishima have flipped to a degree I honestly can't stand Mishima any more, and Gotou is actually somewhat likable. Probably because she is taking the whole Sayu and Yoshida thing very maturely unlike the other one.

Mishima pushing for that contact info when Yoshida wants nothing to do with her was actually pretty funny.

I feel the same way. She was very likeable at the start, but her pushiness and enormous sense of entitlement have really irked me the wrong way. I understand that being as plain looking as she is, she has to be more proactive to get her man, but she really is going about it the wrong way.

I think Oni-chan is going to be a lot of trouble for Yoshida. I didn't foresee Sayu being from a rich family. And rich families mean good lawyers.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 17, 2021 10:01 AM

May 2021
penrhos said:
That episode was oddly adapted - it covered LN Volume 3 Chapters 1-8 but reorganised - with an entire character cut out, that should have been introduced before Gotou & Mishima's lunchtime discussion and was the trigger for that conversation.

With Episode 8 being called "Festival" it looks like they're going to cut them out completely and squeeze volume 3 into 2 episodes.

Yaguchi does a good turn for Sayu - but he's still a scumbag, he did it because he hates powerful/rich people (rather than just to protect Sayu).

May 17, 2021 10:14 AM
Oct 2009
Yoshida is a Nice Guy's ideal, he's just so goshdarn nice, to all the women, all the time! He respects the women, unlike all the other men, who are all controlling or rapists. The savior fantasy is off the charts!
May 17, 2021 10:16 AM
Nov 2019
Mysticus92 said:
penrhos said:

May 17, 2021 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
I have a feeling that the anime won't have a second season and that it will cover the whole LN.
May 17, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2011
Mishima is the most straight forward of all characters by a mile. No playing, just go get.

Yoshida just getting the beauties.

Sayu is strangely very slippery to achieve 6 months without being traced and took more (4?)months to the PI find her after settled.

At least looks like the Sayu family care about her?
May 17, 2021 10:37 AM

Aug 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
1. He only liked Gotou because she looked just like his old gf
2. Gotou clearly does not love him, no emotion and still a manipulating bitch
3. Mishima is more lovable
4. Sayu is cute
5. the creepy guy from last time did something nice for a change

She literally said In today’s episode you can’t force people into what you want it never works out in the end we’re you even listening to what she said
May 17, 2021 10:39 AM

Apr 2015
Mishima managed to confess to Yoshida, after Gotou had a talk with her and saying she loves Yoshida.

Need more Sayu and Asami moments, I love their dynamic!!

When I saw that car for the first time, I already knew that was going to be family of Sayu. Appearently it's her brother, which means that the family is rich or her brother has a very wealthy job of his own. This could be trouble for Sayu.

Atleast that scumbag Yaguchi has a good side about him.
May 17, 2021 10:42 AM
Apr 2020
Well well well those punches he held back actually paid off lol
Man older women are the best❤️
May 17, 2021 10:50 AM

Jul 2017
BlichoBoy said:
Mishima is the most straight forward of all characters by a mile. No playing, just go get.
Lmao yes, she just went all out to Yoshida despite what everything is going on. that's what I like about her.

I burst out laughing the moment Sayu's brother appears because of the Seiyuu, Toriumi Kōsuke XD
May 17, 2021 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
Yoshida: Likes older girls.
Me: Who likes younger girls more.

Well...we do differ in taste.

But I guess the "Sayu hunt" has begun now...I mean no matter what they had home, the family is still worried about their child which is just neutral...and well...Mishima deserves a chance as well, she's a good girl
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

304 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

156 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2021

176 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

244 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.