Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 12, 2021 4:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A summer training camp...interesting. That also means bits of fan service although this episode is about having fun.

Not surprised to see Tomozaki looking to prove himself yet again even during this camp. Tbh, this episode was actually a nice break to get away from school and hang out and enjoy the outdoors together.
Stark700Mar 12, 2021 4:48 AM
Mar 12, 2021 4:58 AM

Apr 2016
10th episode in .. and i still can't get over the fact how Aoi is trying to tell other people how to live their lives ... Can't wait for all of this to back fire in some way and .. drama.

Also dick comparison lol.
Mar 12, 2021 5:04 AM

Sep 2018
Wait does Tomozaki have a huge dick?
Mar 12, 2021 5:06 AM

Nov 2019
Tomozaki's on a roll this episode with his tasks. As always, nice character development from this show.

That ending though, I know they're probably not going to kiss or hug, but even then I'm not sure if Hinami getting scared by that cicada was an act, given her personality. With two episodes left, it's probably safe to say that Tomozaki still has a lot of tasks to go through in the light novel (also might be winning the heart of Hinami by the end? idk).
Mar 12, 2021 5:22 AM

Jul 2020
9/10 Aoi is just teasing him at the end
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 12, 2021 5:29 AM
Jan 2019
Aoi definitely played the reverse there at the end. I’d bet money next episode is just going to be her getting over on Tomozaki for the cicada.
Mar 12, 2021 5:31 AM

Jun 2019
Oh yeah. The training camp episode. Tomozaki is doing great with his tasks so far.
Everybody seems to be enjoying it a lot. Got some fanservice as well which was the only thing missing. Tomozaki is learning new things, like boys talk and stuff. LOL
Gotta say the boys' reaction tells me that Tomozaki is packing some serious heat. LMAO.
Mar 12, 2021 5:34 AM
Jun 2017
Love this episode 😀😀😀
Mar 12, 2021 5:37 AM
Apr 2019
Tomozaki really has huge dick lmao !! I seriously loved that scene,truly feels like a real "Guys talk" conversation in highschool
Mar 12, 2021 5:44 AM

Apr 2014
The usual summer camping episode with BBQ, a test of courage. The fan-services from both bikini and the onsen are pretty good ones, but it would be better if the girls appear more in their bikini and, as well as, during bathing at the onsen. It looks like that everyone is enjoying this camp especially Tomozaki who got his first camping experience with his friends.
At the ending, I know they will not going to kiss. But, HEY! just kiss, just kiss Tomozaki and it will turn out to be your greatest summer experience.
They went to Hanno for camping. It reminds me of Yama no Susume.

Poor poor tiny Nakamura.....
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 12, 2021 5:56 AM

Jul 2020
This episode had me laughing all the way through.
What will be the outcome be between Aoi and Fumiya from that last scene

Also, Fumiya hitting where it hurts lol

Mar 12, 2021 5:59 AM

Sep 2019
Everyone looked really good in their swimsuits, Yuzu’s tshirt had a charm too. I loved the girls’ onsen scene. I can’t say that I liked the dick size comparison scene but it was really bold of Tomozaki to say that lol. They left it at a cliffhanger but they most likely won’t kiss anyway.
Mar 12, 2021 6:17 AM

May 2016
I think Aoi is playing with Tomozaki. Most likely 101% sure. Although I'd rather she wasn't actually acting...
iTkMar 12, 2021 6:22 AM
Mar 12, 2021 6:29 AM

Feb 2019
So Tomozaki packing huh, figures lol. “You’re really tiny” destroyed that man’s whole career with one line 😂

Really fun episode overall. Wouldn’t be a SoL without the beach/swimsuit episode. Everyone’s trying to help Shuji and his ship sail, but looks like we may have another ship setting sail based on that final scene with Tomozaki and Aoi. I’m pretty sure it’s about 50/50 act and legitimate feelings, can’t wait for next episode.
Mar 12, 2021 6:32 AM

Oct 2017
The normie trip begins and noice we got some good swimsuit fanservice. Izumi boobservice was legit great too, damn can't forget that jiggle.

Everyone's pushing Shuji x Izumi ship and looks like Shuji's interested in Izumi too, so hopefully things will end well for them.

Also lol so Tomozaki is a beast down there eh and surprisingly Shuji's tiny.

Aoi x Tomozaki going great in the test of courage. Damn Tomozaki got to feel her boobs and then we get a kiss cliffhanger. Even thou this is a clear bait it's still amusing.
Mar 12, 2021 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
oh wow this episode was pretty nice, cool stuf and that was a very interesting development there at the end too.
Mar 12, 2021 6:41 AM
Jul 2020
This episode was so engaging. Every decision made by the characters, the humour, and that ending HAHA
Mar 12, 2021 7:00 AM
Jul 2020
Lollolololololol
Mar 12, 2021 7:10 AM
May 2020
Really fun episode.
Tomozaki is really evolving!
Mar 12, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 2020
Ep 10 first half maybe little bit boring but after first half....it get exciting...and ending....osm...but i feel like...aoi steal act like to scared to tease tomozaki......
Mar 12, 2021 7:44 AM

Jul 2017
The overnight training normie trip has begun...and of course, not forgetting Tomozaki's normie quests that Aoi has to gruel him over to keep leveling up.

More than just hooking Yuzu and Nakamura together, the secret intention of this being the swimsuit/onsen episode in disguise is actually clever...though I'm somehow sure that Tomozaki tried his best to fit into the guy talk between Takahiro, Nakamura and Takei, with getting the conversation over Nakamura 3 times.

The guys' onsen confrontation over dick sizes gave a somewhat hilarious conclusion to Tomozaki's quest...and man, Nakaumura, you have one tiny dick as compared to Tomozaki's beast-sized one.

The usual night test of courage...REALLY tests Tomozaki's training with Aoi, though much of it is the usual playful teasing. DAT kiss cliffhanger at the end...
Mar 12, 2021 7:56 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, Tomozaki with those burns on Nakamura. xD

Yuzu fan service gives me life. We badly need more of her.

Aoi definitely was playing coy at the end but if an insect jumped up and started buzzing around I'd get pretty startled since I can't stand them most of the time.
Mar 12, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 2019
The train ride was boring. But, the barbecue was when things got 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.

It's really interesting how many times Aoi, accidentally and intentionally, paired up with Tomozaki. She might actually like him as a friend who she can be 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 around. Takei inadvertently helped the plan.

Ooooo NO NAME and NANASHI peeking out...in front of the normie friends

Liked the guy talk this episode especially the dick comparison scene and the times when Tomozaki called out Nakamura. He's extremely blunt any person would be terrified to do that, I know I would.

And, man Aoi is a complete savage with that last scene because Tomozaki must taste the wraith of her revenge for the cicada.
strange_wildsMar 12, 2021 8:14 AM
Mar 12, 2021 8:04 AM

Sep 2019
Izumi was so hot and cute and this episode.
Mar 12, 2021 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
chad Tomozaki with the omega-donger while Shuji got smol pp lmao
TriHard7
Mar 12, 2021 8:19 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
MangaZed said:
Wait does Tomozaki have a huge dick?

Apparently yes XD
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 12, 2021 8:20 AM

Oct 2020
It's the coveted summer camp! The group is getting along fine, and relationships are developing. A bit of classic dick comparison was in this episode. Aoi is hitting on Tomozaki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2021 8:30 AM

Jan 2020
Lol the onsen moment reminded me of Classroom of the elite volume 8
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Mar 12, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2015
Holy hell.. this episode has me feeling things..
The JIGGLY fanservice to straight up interesting dialogues...

Also Tomozaki had huge balls that i knew cuz he was trying to fit in with normies which most of us try not to.. but him having a huge pp is even better..
Mar 12, 2021 8:55 AM

Apr 2020
Wow what an episode, what an episode this is. Our cast of normies are now on Chichibu, and yes Takei is a character I've not seen much in this series, and he easily gave of some Poppo from Anohana vibes here with that tropical polo shirt. Anyways, the main goal is to have fun while also bringing Yuzu and Shuuji together. I love the times that Fumiya dissing on Shuuji, he hits when it counts damn. And we got some nice talk between Fumiya and Takahiro, gotta love some of them scenes.

But bois and girls, we got some fanservice in this episode. Not the highest caliber in terms of the norm, but there were certainly chops in this episode that gave us just that. I was laughing out hard in that scene where the boys compare and tease about their pp DICK SIZE, like my mind and imaginations instantly travelled into yaoi territory goddamn. Oh yes don't forget about the girls inside an onsen, we know the deal about that.

As the others went their own group and way in an another case of TEST OF COURAGE, Hinami and Tomozaki went their own way and instead walked in the roads...ok. Aoi Hinami what are we doing??? What's up teasing (possibly not acting) Tomozaki there, you're making me rethink my love for Fuka!!!. In a possible yet twisted move, Hinami teased and sticked to Tomozaki to the brim. And look guys it was not in the memo where these two will fall with each other, but that scene just made me reconsider my thoughts, THERE WILL BE A BIT OF DEVELOPMENT!

And what a way to give us a cliffhanger like that, yet still a nice episode.
Mar 12, 2021 8:59 AM

Apr 2020
Oh yes one other thing to add, Tomozaki has a huge PP. Even if he's a loner at first, never underestimate an otaku's true potential, getting some 2D bitches in unexpected ways. Now if this series get into "extreme" routes, that FACT alone can benefit Tomozaki somewhere in the future.

Either way I was laughing how Takei and the others look in Tomozaki's under like that, these are some of the boys I would (NOT) want to hang up with. You gotta have that refined boys moment once in a while.

(User's Note: Oh holy shit this is my 1000th forum post, wow I never expected it to happen now.)
raiderublazeMar 12, 2021 9:35 AM
Mar 12, 2021 9:11 AM
Sep 2020
looks like tomozaki accidentally used the suspension bridge effect on hinami lol

but he better not betray kikuchi, i’ll be so sad if this means she gets thrown to the side
Mar 12, 2021 9:24 AM
Sep 2020
the_Krsd said:
Ohhhhhhh, I just LOVE that Itchika is developing some yandere tendencies 😙

Go Itchika, go slaughter the rest of them and OBLITERATE their hearts! SHATTER THEIR HEARTS INTO A THOUSAND PIECES! 💔💔💔💔
i think you’re in the wrong show’s forum, my friend

(also, it’s spelled Ichika)
Mar 12, 2021 9:30 AM
Feb 2021
this anime keeps getting gradually better, this episode was a nice touch. i dont have a preference on who tomozaki ends up with, i think the three choices are all good choices & id be happy with either one. the episode had some solid scenes & the cliffhanger with hinami gets you on your toes. excited for next week!
Mar 12, 2021 10:08 AM
Feb 2021
I want it to happen! But i cant help but think she doing it just to tease him.. which i would be very sad if she did just kiss him!!
Mar 12, 2021 10:42 AM

Nov 2016
About time for more fanservice action.

And lmao, Tomozaki took Nkamura's life.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2021 11:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
HELL yeah. Just some dudes comparing dick sizes in the hot tub is exactly what I needed. Brilliant show and no I’m not being sarcastic this is actually fire. Who knew the man tomozaki was packing.

What’s NOT fire is that tease at the end which probably will end up being nothing at all, just merely a tease- or not. I don’t know man, I didn’t read this shit lmao

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 12, 2021 11:20 AM

Jan 2020
That ofuro scene was hilarious.. 10/10
Mar 12, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2020
I actually didn’t really like jaku-character this season but this episode really redeemed itself. This was fucking hilarious
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Mar 12, 2021 11:33 AM

Aug 2020
Lol so tomozaki is packing
Mar 12, 2021 11:34 AM
Jul 2019
A summer training camp,,,,,,ok, there is the quinetessila swimsuit service, but tad lame cu'z Mimimi still has that wrap around on here waist, Aoi, in white bikini but still wears jean shorts and Yuzu, in a black bikini inside a white T-Shirt.

Onsen service, well only Yuzu has the good side view, but no nipples.

Whoa, don't tell me that Aoi is afraid of bugs .
Mar 12, 2021 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
What an end it was to be going to have a kiss.
Mar 12, 2021 12:17 PM

Mar 2016
Every episode I'm enjoy more and more of, especially this one. Come on awkward legend tomozaki, you packing. (BTW why does that scene remind me of COTE)
caprisanMar 12, 2021 12:39 PM

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Mar 12, 2021 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Oh-ho we got some juicy ofuro fan service ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And whoa there Tomozaki, a whole forearm... BAHAHAH, poor Nakamura.

Also Aoi going in on offense or is this more "training".

Great episode!
Mar 12, 2021 12:56 PM

Jan 2017
I loved this episode. Mimimi is so cute during the trip. She is my favorite character.
KamijouToumaIBMar 12, 2021 1:31 PM
Mar 12, 2021 1:39 PM

Mar 2020
Dang, Tomozaki roasted Nakamura to a great extent.

Looks like the plan is proceeding smoothly to get Nakamura and Yuzu together. It seems like Hinami wants to spend time together with Tomozaki. Wonder why. Is it love?
Mar 12, 2021 2:34 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, I know Tomozaki got the challenge to tease Nakamura 3 times, but that final one was ... wow, I would almost say uncalled for XD I mean, they were teasing him for his "forearm Dick". So I guess what you give is what you recieve and I wouldn't be surprised if the girls heard every single bit of that.

I swear, is it just me or is Hinami leading Tomozaki on after "those words" in the bath?? It really makes it seem that way.

Episodes just keep on getting better. They all seemed to have fun and the girls were all so adorable to look at. Now I can't wait to see what Hinami is actually planning with playing the scaredy cat.
Mar 12, 2021 3:37 PM

Apr 2018
Damn they really end it on that cliffhanger really? Looks like Tomozaki completed his challenge/task for this trip but Hinami?!?!?!

Oh yes that bath scene tho xD 'MAN YOUR TINY"
Mar 12, 2021 4:41 PM
Oct 2020
I knew that the next couple of eps were gonna be fun based of the premise alone. Its fan service eps but fan service in Jaku-chara actually makes sense because he didn't talk to anyone, let alone girls. Since hes straight it makes sense that he would start to notice these things overtime. So when a attractive girl starts pushing all of her soft girly parts on you your gonna react like Tomozaki. They probably arent gonna kiss given Tomozaki hasn't really earned that yet and its season 1. I really like the aspect of Aoi feeling safe around tomozaki, and that she can be herself. I also really like the dichotomy of Aoi trying to get Tomozaki to build a facade while when shes around him her facade breaks down. It's a bit like Horimiya in the sense of having 2 different images of yourself although Jaku-Chara will probably get 3 or 4 seasons to fully expand on its themes, concepts etc. The only thing I dont like about Jaku is the predictably of their relationship manifesting. Although you watch this show more for the process, not the destination kinda like real life.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone else disappointed on whom does tomozaki date? (LN SPOILERS)

Elma_fer - Mar 20, 2021

25 by Shubham-gupta »»
Aug 30, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2021

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Aug 23, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

124 by vinnywizanime »»
Aug 21, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

128 by vinnywizanime »»
Aug 20, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

245 by vinnywizanime »»
Aug 13, 5:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.