Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2021 8:42 PM

Jul 2016
so if you could experience only the good effects of this drug what drug would you pick, no bad side effects at all here only the high feeling, also price is not a bother either

i think maybe id do crack
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 28, 2021 8:47 PM

Sep 2020
I've always been curious about shrooms so that.
Jan 28, 2021 8:47 PM

Jul 2020
Cocaine probably. I need to be more active around the day and I think that cocaine would make me 2x more productive.
Jan 28, 2021 9:42 PM

Jan 2016
Chris, if you ever read this I'll do that dmt with you.
Jan 28, 2021 9:56 PM

Apr 2016
unlimited PPIs like omeprazole to keep my acid reflux at bay. i wouldn't go for any hardcore drug lol
Jan 28, 2021 10:07 PM

May 2013
Lol, if we are going no negatives whatsoever in this hypothetical then I will say Meth.

But as far as drugs I want to actually do I will say LSD. I flippin love shrooms so I want to do that too. So many choices, lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jan 28, 2021 10:15 PM

Oct 2017
Before this thread gets locked...

I used to take MDMA's (Ecstasy) back in the days, and it feels really good, should I say, you kinda forget what happens around you and feel the vibe really quick.
Cocaine makes you really hyped up as well.

I don't really recommend drugs though, stay away from these. I have no regrets about stopping taking them.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Jan 29, 2021 2:40 AM

Mar 2008
It's hard to pick just one when I have so many problems the right drugs could help or distract or I could outright run human experiments on myself.

Senseki said:
unlimited PPIs like omeprazole to keep my acid reflux at bay. i wouldn't go for any hardcore drug lol

PPIs actually make it worse I've read. Work on your dietary habits and take some probiotics and digestive enzymes if you haven't tried that already.
Jan 29, 2021 2:48 AM

Dec 2019
heroin sounds good. i want to just r e l a x
Jan 29, 2021 3:06 AM

Sep 2020
Xanax maybe. I really need to calm down and those are my first choice.
Jan 29, 2021 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
if it's for once something euphoric because why not, probably a meth and i'd start my session with exhentai
Jan 29, 2021 4:25 AM

Sep 2019
Any psychedelic. Ever since I discovered the dark web, i’ve been interested in them.
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Jan 29, 2021 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
I was gonna say krokodil but there's not really any point without the side effects
Jan 29, 2021 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
Weed. There are only two negatives to weed. 1. You are high so you can’t do things that need sobriety. 2. It’s not legal all over the world.
Jan 29, 2021 6:25 AM
Jan 2021
BlackAkko said:
Weed. There are only two negatives to weed. 1. You are high so you can’t do things that need sobriety. 2. It’s not legal all over the world.

Weed gives me extreme anxiety and makes me hallucinate (auditory and visual).
Fucking garbage drug.

If I could take anything without negative side effects it would be alcohol.
I would stay drunk all day.
Jan 29, 2021 7:31 AM

Mar 2020
Im A long time psychonaut I take lsd or shrooms every other week. I have done just about every drug at least once.

Ive learned how to stay in control on lsd and shrooms so now they dont have any negative effects.
If I could take anything without negative side effects I may have to choose MDMA It feels so good but can drain your brain so hard that you cant feel happy anymore if you could fix that it would be perfect.
Jan 29, 2021 7:42 AM
Oct 2020
something that lets me see the elves
but some people who have done dmt and other such things claim there were confined in weird dimensions and it felt like years
i do not want to get tsukoyomied
Jan 29, 2021 11:41 AM

Mar 2008
-iva said:
heroin sounds good. i want to just r e l a x

Heroin is a shit choice IMO because it isn't as long acting as morphine.

enigmasauce said:
Im A long time psychonaut I take lsd or shrooms every other week. I have done just about every drug at least once.

Ive learned how to stay in control on lsd and shrooms so now they dont have any negative effects.
If I could take anything without negative side effects I may have to choose MDMA It feels so good but can drain your brain so hard that you cant feel happy anymore if you could fix that it would be perfect.

Wouldn't taking 5HTP after alleviate that a bit? I mean assuming you're not using it many times. You still have the issue of hyperthermia though. I have seen some animal studies suggesting the atypical antipsychotic risperidone may help counteract MDMA induced hyperthermia but the evidence isn't that strong.
Jan 29, 2021 11:53 AM

Nov 2017
Ecstasy.

I know people who've tried it, and damn, the stories they've told spiked my curiosity. Like, I'm an incredibly happy person so I wonder if there's a way it would somehow make my happiness go Super Saiyan Blue or something lol. I don't like that it can cause your heart to stop working efficiently though *shivers*
Jan 29, 2021 12:18 PM
Jan 2021
I was on a morphine IV while at the hospital for surgery (spinal fusion).
I kept pressing that button to combat the extreme pain (nothing compares to spine surgery) and while it helped somewhat to keep me from suffering in agonizing pain it didn't really do anything for me as far as a high goes.
I always see people hyping opiates as if they're the ultimate experience but it did literally nothing for me.
Jan 29, 2021 12:20 PM
Jan 2021
Starchaser said:
Ecstasy.

I know people who've tried it, and damn, the stories they've told spiked my curiosity. Like, I'm an incredibly happy person so I wonder if there's a way it would somehow make my happiness go Super Saiyan Blue or something lol. I don't like that it can cause your heart to stop working efficiently though *shivers*
You should avoid all drug use if you're already happy and well-adjusted.
I've read about how MDMA/ecstasy can cause serotonin syndrome, which is when your brain doesn't produce the feel good chemicals and you end up an NPC.
Jan 29, 2021 12:23 PM

Oct 2010
lsd, I wanna feel what the beatles felt when they wrote those songs
Jan 29, 2021 12:37 PM

Jun 2020
I wouldn't do drugs I'm neither a junkie nor a degenerate.
Jan 29, 2021 1:07 PM

Mar 2008
lolis-on-datura said:
Starchaser said:
Ecstasy.

You should avoid all drug use if you're already happy and well-adjusted.
I've read about how MDMA/ecstasy can cause serotonin syndrome, which is when your brain doesn't produce the feel good chemicals and you end up an NPC.

No that's not what serotonin syndrome is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome
Jan 29, 2021 3:57 PM

Mar 2020
traed said:

Wouldn't taking 5HTP after alleviate that a bit? I mean assuming you're not using it many times. You still have the issue of hyperthermia though. I have seen some animal studies suggesting the atypical antipsychotic risperidone may help counteract MDMA induced hyperthermia but the evidence isn't that strong.

I took ecstasy way too often in my teen years sometimes days in a row. I was already depressed but had the ability to cope. But after a while I just broke down I had serotonin depletion syndrome and I was a suicidally depressed mess had to get on xanax to function. I still have to take xanax to be fully normal.
Jan 29, 2021 4:01 PM

Dec 2016
Heroin since it's infamous for being the most addictive drug
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Jan 29, 2021 4:02 PM

Dec 2015
MDMA is an easy drug to take that fills you with euphoria, but if you do it too often it stops you enjoying the little things in life.
Jan 29, 2021 7:55 PM

Mar 2008
enigmasauce said:
traed said:

I took ecstasy way too often in my teen years sometimes days in a row. I was already depressed but had the ability to cope. But after a while I just broke down I had serotonin depletion syndrome and I was a suicidally depressed mess had to get on xanax to function. I still have to take xanax to be fully normal.

You messed up your serotonin transporters possibly
https://jnm.snmjournals.org/content/44/3/375
Feb 5, 2021 1:46 AM

Mar 2019
If heroin works the way its supposed to, then it wouldn't be possible to do it "and have no bad effects." Sometimes it doesn't effect people that strongly but some people seem to experience this kind of ecstasy that is so mind-bogglingly intense that nothing else in life is interesting anymore. Saw this one guy on Reddit describe it as "like a hundred little angels came to suck your dick." I can't verify this to be true but there are many other reports describing this unimaginable ecstasy. In other words, you're psychologically going to start living for heroin because your dopamine receptors were triggered to an unnatural degree. Even if you consciously decide you don't want to live for heroin, you're kind of already sucked in. There's a reason its so addictive.

For people who don't get addicted and feel much milder effects. Its because drugs effect everyone differently and often times, people who are able to use drugs casually have some sort of biological makeup which causes the drug's effects to be way less intense on them. Consider how some people will smoke weed and experience hardly any effects while other people experience effects similar to a full blown acid trip.

So yeah, there's no such thing as just "trying heroin." You're literally gambling with your life.

As far as DMT goes, I'd be curious to see if it really contains proof of what our afterlife is. But at the same time I don't know if receiving that much knowledge all at once is a responsible decision. I've already read so much about the world and acquired so much knowledge as to feel a large distance between me and the vast majority of the population. Suddenly knowing all the secrets of the universe, I'd probably feel compelled to constantly talk about it because I have a seriously compulsive need to share what I've learned but ultimately all that would accomplish is just making me look insane to whoever I'm talking to.
Ryuk9428Feb 5, 2021 1:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 10:36 PM

Mar 2020
I have a new favorite drug! I went to the untz bass music festival the other weekend, its a three day long rave. I was just using ketamine, cocaine, dmt, mushroom chocolate and nitros balloons all weekend until sunday, I made a new group of homies at a rv camp across from ours. and one of the homies mentioned he had 2CB witch is a synthetic test chem. It combines the feeling of being on mdma and an extremely high dose of shrooms but it has its own unique visual and mental trip. So my boy dave and I were each gifted a capsule and when we got into the festival grounds we popped em around 9pm, we went to grab beers at the bar we decided to chill at the picnic table close by. far from the stages and music so we could hear each other. we were talking about life and what love truly means and as time progressed we kept getting more emotional and happy and content with our life storys, and all of a sudden our visuals started coming in intense waves it was like a psychedelic mist rolled over us complete with balls to the wall kelidescopes. my mental state started to get funky i started thinking and beliefing in what i wish for witch is a life free of my anxiety and that feeling of everyone secretly hates me. me and dave were trying to talk about our trip but the only words we could say were "are you as high as me" and the word love. we realized we could not speak anymore except the word love so we both said love and pointed at each other we shared a big hug and fused together as if we were ghosting through each other. then ego delusion set in, i forgot my name and what my everyday life is like, the one thing I could remember is im on 2cb dont forget. We got into a meditative state, and just kept enjoying this feeling of letting go. somewhere along the line I started to firmly belief that the whole planet was on 2cb and we were all happy together as one consciousness, 5 mins later I felt a little less high and realized thats impossible 2cb is rare as fuck, unless your a chemist.
Then our bud cody appeared in front of us. And said ive been calling your phones for hours where were you......Damn your guys pupils are the size of dimes. then he led us to our friend group at the wormhole stage. Rest of the night until 7am when the music stopped was just blissful. No comedown either just a pleasant feeling after.

10/10 excellent trip amazeballs.. I highly recommend it if you ever come across it.
May 22, 10:44 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Thread locked for being a controversial topic.

Casual Discussion Rules 7:
Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed.
This includes but is not limited to topics about:
  • gender, sexual orientation, lgbt, homophobia
  • race, xenophobia, immigration
  • sexual assault, abortion
  • pedophilia, lolicon/shotacon, incest, teenage-adult relationships
  • politics, political ideologies, laws, policies
  • controversial public figures/leaders, hate groups
  • religion
  • drugs, illegal activities
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» So is Seed Oil actually bad or is it disinfo by the meat industry

vasipi4946 - Jun 17

10 by Freshell »»
4 minutes ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

145 by Freshell »»
20 minutes ago

» Apparel

spaceslut - Aug 15, 2022

15 by chrisdd »»
1 hour ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Jun 14

35 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago

» What do you think about 4chan?

DesuMaiden - Apr 29

24 by AzafuseKingTora »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.