Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2020 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is tough. The episode feels like a tense rivalry between both teams with each showing off wht they're capable of.

But in the meantime, I have to say that facing off against such a talented batter is no easy task. At this late stage in this anime, I have to say that we're seeing some of the best players in the show.
Jun 3, 2020 7:52 AM

Aug 2012
They're holding up well against Ryoyukan but they're done fucking around now. I like the banter with the crowd.
Jun 3, 2020 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Glad that they're holding their own, and not shown to be complete push overs. Don't believe they'll win still, but they gave it a good go.

Also do feel if Yomi's pitch gets hit, She'll lose a lot of confidence.
Jun 3, 2020 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
The 2nd match of the girls vs. one of the better talented schools, Ryoyukan. Can't let that victory be wasted now...surely, can it?

All that research has led to this moment, but even then, uncertainties of how the opponents would react (especially on strategist Yoshino's mental on-the-spot thinking).

It's safe to say that Tama's ability is outta the ball park for the Ryoyukan batters, but with a keen eye on Yomi's part, they'd really have to work together, cautiously and smartly, and all that hard work, with persistence really paid off. Congrats for a small but vital effort.

The crowd's bantering, plus the turnaround of the tide towards Ryoyukan...things are not going well. What to do???
Jun 3, 2020 9:55 AM

Oct 2017
Sad but it's painfully obvious that Ryoukan is a lot better than them. The girls have a lot of potential and they'll proly get as good as ryoukan with enough practice but sadly they're gonna lose this match.
Jun 3, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2018
Still Boring.....................................................
Jun 3, 2020 12:10 PM

Mar 2019
10/12 already...only two episodes left...
Tbh the score is here definitely too low...it's not a masterpiece for sure but it deserves 6-7. After 10 episodes I am already used to the style of the anime and it's not that terrible as I thought at the beginning. The story with this championship is also very interesting and you also learn a little bit about the rules and tactics of Baseball, so it's quite enjoyable to watch. If I have to compare it with Hachigatsu I like this one more.
With that said, let's hope our girls can beat their strong opponent!!!
Jun 3, 2020 5:44 PM

Aug 2019
This episode was alright it showed the rivalry against the 2 teams and their teamwork.
Yet people still give this a low score like personally it's alright i'm used to the style of the animation since the beginning.
Jun 3, 2020 7:02 PM

Mar 2016
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Still Boring.....................................................

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed
Jun 3, 2020 11:10 PM

Oct 2007
they started well by scoring first, but things started getting tense... and Yoshino is not calm like in past games.

looking forward to next week! :)
Jun 5, 2020 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
Call me crazy but this show is now a genuine AOTS contender for me now, really good stuff.

They did well to keep their opponents at arms length so far, ep count still means they might lose but let's see how far they can push them.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 5, 2020 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
dlxuniuniu said:
10/12 already...only two episodes left...
Tbh the score is here definitely too low...it's not a masterpiece for sure but it deserves 6-7. After 10 episodes I am already used to the style of the anime and it's not that terrible as I thought at the beginning. The story with this championship is also very interesting and you also learn a little bit about the rules and tactics of Baseball, so it's quite enjoyable to watch. If I have to compare it with Hachigatsu I like this one more.
With that said, let's hope our girls can beat their strong opponent!!!

I have no interest in baseball but yesterday i ended up reading up on the rules just because of this.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 7, 2020 7:23 AM

Apr 2011
Its no surprise Ryoyukan is one really tough team to beat, but the girls are doing their best. I'm worried about Yoshino. The more it gets hard the more she loses focus and giving better instructions. Quite amusing to see the opponent's reactions about Yomi's magic pitch.

I think it'll take a miracle for the girls to win.
Jun 10, 2020 2:54 PM

Dec 2018
My lesbians did a awesome job. Even if their opponent are strong they are playing really good . I will cheer for my lesbian angels and I think they can win

Jun 11, 2020 4:36 AM

Aug 2018
I think they have no chance to beat this powerful team but at least they keepin the distance from them.

I like how they gave pov's of both team.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 15, 2020 5:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ryoyoukan rotation teams really crazy, even their reserved member feels so strong. Its bad for Shin's team. They were under heavy pressured. Yoshino strategy felt useless too there, she was really under performed. Only Yomi and Yomi were still cool af with that situations. Lets see how the next episode goes. Could they survived? Or losing into some miserable destiny?

Atleast Ryoyoukan acknowledged their power, even if it was not enough with them. Only the luck section might came to bring more victory. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2020 2:20 AM

Jan 2015
Finally captain did something, damn it was so cool she was so badass, Yoshino instructed to use her intidimidating aura and she did just that, damn i've seen her in a new light... RBI maniac, lol Yomi

Am i the only one who is terrified of You? she legit looks like a robot, a machine... a murder machine? I thought she'd hit someone with her bat if she misses. Felt really good seeing Yomi beating her with that pitch that she practiced for years...

Nooooo Nozomi, you don't go against crowd, you are gonna get overrun :( felt bad for her being bullied, she looked soooo cool in that moment tho, and saying: “oh this girl is so nice”

While Yomi seem to gain more confidence as she plays given that her pitches work against a top team, Yoshino on the other hand loses some confidence, seeing how her plans don't seem to work on a top team, i think she is too hard on herself, Ryoukodan has just better players.
Jul 1, 2020 12:42 PM

Jul 2015
They do pretty well against Ryoyoukan seeing that the team consists of mostly first-years students and also some players who have less than a year experience.

Although I don't know if they will win seeing that Ryoyoukan has a lot more experience and also seem a lot stronger.

Jun 26, 2021 7:02 AM

Feb 2020
Tough game against a strong opponent.
Jul 3, 2021 3:05 AM
Jun 2020
It's interesting to see how intense their playing gets when they face off against a tough team. Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2020

65 by Sylicone »»
Sep 17, 2022 3:25 PM

» Any Chance Of A 2nd Season?

Roderick24_ - Jan 25, 2022

2 by goodbyedays »»
Jan 26, 2022 4:05 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2020

19 by Kojo127 »»
Jul 3, 2021 11:54 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2020

23 by Kojo127 »»
Jul 3, 2021 3:10 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2020

18 by Serafos »»
Jun 26, 2021 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.