Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 4:20 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I honestly thought Minatsuki was going to be the main villain but he went out without a hitch and the primary antagonist was really the other dude. The taping of all of Albert's killings was messed, and yeah...
Mar 2, 2018 10:41 AM

Jan 2016
What a turn of events. This anime commonly throws red herrings and plot devices everywhere, sometimes it's predictable and other times... this. O_O

I knew it was strange that Minatsuki in the past had grey-ish hair, when the current one had Blonde hair.

I'm wondering how everything's going to turn out in the end. I really am.
Mar 2, 2018 11:29 AM
Jul 2014
I must say, this is the first "Netflix Original Series" anime that catch my attention until the very end. I was afraid since episode 9 ou 10 that it would have been a quick and horrible end- it's sorta common in most of the 12 episode animes, but episode 11 and 12 were actually pretty good, I loved it.
Mar 2, 2018 10:16 PM

Jan 2009
wow so the mastermind villain is Gilbert all along and Minatsuki is just a spare parts of Koku and is rebelling
Mar 3, 2018 6:53 PM

Nov 2016
This episode had a nice twist and I'm looking forward to the double showdown.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2018 1:49 PM
Mar 2016
i already know the ending is gonna fuck me up
Mar 7, 2018 12:57 PM

Dec 2016
So Glasses Guy was the real villian controlling everything from the background this whole time. I wish Minatsuki vs Koku was a better fight, but it's whatever

And damn that bitch Yuna get's stabbed/beat up a lot
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 11, 2018 4:48 PM

Dec 2014
Glasses guy is the real Minatsuki and the other one with the long hair is the fake one right? The real Minatsuki basically made the fake one believe he was Minatsuki which is also why during the fight he keeps questioning himself as to who he is since he's not Minatsuki.

The fight was pretty cool but I thought it'd be a little more drawn out nevertheless it was good.

Interesting revelation regarding the 'real' Minatsuki and who he is.
Looks like Gilbert really does have no more motives apart from killing to live.

That stab at the end. :(
Mar 17, 2018 10:59 PM

May 2012
Oh man this conclusion and the whole flow of the story! Just great, really looking forwards to see how they'll end it!
Mar 25, 2018 4:19 AM
Mar 2012
Gilbert operation was to retrieve megane Minatsuki who in turn made himself a double in the reggie blonde. Lots of reveals, so a way to stabilize reggies.
There's so many chances to kill Yuna but they're just delaying, and even healed her last time, is this to match the inscription or something?
Mar 30, 2018 8:36 AM

Jul 2016
I really give zero fucks about Koku and the other guy (Minuwhatever)

Keith Flick and Lily are all I give a fuck about.
Apr 2, 2018 12:21 AM

Jul 2013
So that dude with the shades is the real minatsuki? Man this show is really confusing and unnecessary complex. They could've made it simpler.
Apr 4, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2017
The episode was fantastic but unfortunately it keeps one episode ending and frankly I started to feel scared when Moby Dick exploded
Apr 6, 2018 3:05 PM

Feb 2013
So Koku's eye was taken from him...

Bye bye blimp.
Apr 18, 2018 7:34 PM

Jan 2017
ok but why is being yuna so useless again??? i mean she was a total badass like 4 episodes ago??? why is she playing the damsel in the distress just standing still waiting to be beaten smh

きみに逢えてよかった
Apr 20, 2018 6:24 PM
May 2017
Ok but we saw Gilbert die and be taken control over at the car in the snow. No one else was there so that’s not an act. Wtf happened there? Also is minatsuki a he or she? So much I don’t understand
May 9, 2018 2:21 PM

Aug 2017
Minatsuki have the same eye that Koku. So Gilbert lives to kill.

Yuna useless as ever. I thought that she will fight again but nop, just a cheap plot device and a damsel in the distress. That opening scene with Bran and Lily was funny lol. That explotion was unnecessary but well, at least, Koku is more slow without his wings.

3/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 13, 2018 1:46 PM

Jun 2012
So Villain A was being controlled by Villain B who was being controlled by Villain C...well thanks for this, the original villains seem pretty crappy now. They could have just kept them individual, but nope.
Still so many plot holes in this show.
May 19, 2018 12:28 AM
Mar 2017
PS: Oh, I found Yuna; I'll walk because I'll look great with this wind. * 5 sec after:
- YUUUUNAAAA!
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Mar 23, 2021 10:28 AM
Oct 2019
oh, so my realization last episode that we were all watching the "wrong" minatsuki wasn't late after all. they didn't actually reveal that completely until this episode

but both minatsuki's are reggies, even though the real minatsuki thinks he's not. he thinks he's...whatever koku is? but he's actually a reggie...that is stabilized? so obviously that means he won't go wild and need that gold serum. but what purpose does that otherwise serve? and i still don't know wtf reggies are?! just failed experiments while trying to create koku? or were they an offshoot of the koku research, never meant to be "gods", only as human weapons for the royal government? idk...

and how minatsuki was able to accept koku's eye? what the... confusion

anyways, koku's lost his wings and his blade arm is all busted. he and yuna's hair is white, which means they're going to die soon per the rock inscription? guess we'll find out

looks like keith has found gilbert. i wonder if that was the real keith standing in the room with the projector as gilbert watched old videos. did gilbert invade that research facility just so he could kill a bunch of people? not really for any true purpose, just to kill?

oh, and, uh, flying into fucking space like a bird is stupid af. that. cannot. happen. so stupid
HagePotPotatoMar 23, 2021 10:51 AM
May 26, 2021 8:24 AM

Apr 2018
Minatsuki was just a little toy that he used lol. Damn this crazy man..
You can never tell if someone's a reggie or not.. Seems like that's true

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 11, 2021 3:13 AM

Jul 2015
With how suspicious 'Laica' acted and also the fact 'Minatsuki' had a different hair colour in the past, I'm not too suprised by the fact the fake one was just a puppet being used by the real Minatsuki.

Aug 17, 2021 10:05 PM

May 2019
Minatsuki was a reggie. Who would have thought?

Gilbert is such a psychopath.
Interesting regarding the institute attack, too.

Each episode I love Keith's character even more, he's just so collected and brilliant.

Can't help but feel bad for Laica. I figure he's being controlled anyhow.

Oct 16, 2021 3:11 AM
May 2020
the twists and turns in this anime is actually something else
Mar 7, 8:04 AM
Feb 2024
This series is really Awesome.... although this is for specially mystery lovers ..... Its phycological parts were too cool ... when you will watch it you will feel like you are being played by it.... it will play with your brain and this is the most amazing part of this anime.... idk why its so poor rated but for me its 10/10 .... but again its for mystery and phycological lovers...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Character selection

Thecrot - Jun 4

2 by Berato »»
Jun 4, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Favorite Ending Theme

EggoGBones - Jul 28, 2021

5 by Thecrot »»
Jun 4, 1:43 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

81 by remunine »»
Jan 6, 1:53 AM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 10 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

25 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 9 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

29 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.