Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Dr Love is pretty straightforward with his tactics. At least they were able to get Nina back to normal.

Episode was okay, mostly serves as a follow up from the previous episode after those events. Chuuta and his delusions about Dr Love just never seems to end heh
Stark700Feb 26, 2017 9:05 AM
Feb 26, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2012
My post last week:
animefan8800 said:

but thanks to Dolugh's evolution they should be okay, and Ninotchka freed of the control judging by the preview.

...yup, I'm just that good. XD Anywho good stuff. That fat, three-eyed, mind controlling douchebag deserved a FAR more brutal death than suffocating in space. Well Dr. Love's a badass, and Chuta is too! Looks like our main team of 5 has finally assembled on earth, I like it. Call Chuta stinky all you want Misuzu, we all know damn well you'll be having his children whenever the manga ends! XD

Bowling episode next week? Fuck yeah! XD
animefan8800Feb 26, 2017 9:46 AM
Feb 26, 2017 11:13 AM
Mar 2016
Oh, too bad , Chuuta is classmates with Dr.Love , Veronica and Nina.
Feb 26, 2017 11:48 AM

Sep 2014
I love how Dr. Love's body guards are the two who failed the mission to rescue him in the first place.. x.x
Feb 26, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.
Chuta's powerup gives him super speed and he manages to take down the mind controlled Nina.

Looks like the caught the real villain as well, though it kinda ended in a pretty simple way with him suffocating in space.

The conversation between Laine, Love and the guy in the screen was pretty interesting.

Looks like the entire team is assembled on Earth now. :D
Feb 26, 2017 1:39 PM

Nov 2015
They are classmates lol.

Feb 26, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2015
It was an enjoyable episode.

Goku said:
I love how Dr. Love's body guards are the two who failed the mission to rescue him in the first place.. x.x

That's just the way it works doesn't it
Feb 26, 2017 5:30 PM

Jan 2015
surprised Veronica didnt say anything about the accident, or be embarassed that she was naked back then. Also why the hell wasnt Chuta embarassed seeing her naked... Something is not right...

Also Chuta and his fantasies. "Yes. Dr.Love" Got me hard.
Dr.LOve is the most interesting character i feel. I like him.
Feb 26, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
Best episode so far in my opinion.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Feb 26, 2017 9:08 PM

Dec 2016
Best episode for Chuuta by a long way. He was great to watch.

The comedy is going to get better now with those 3 attending the school.
Feb 26, 2017 9:50 PM

Jun 2015
Chuuta was able to take down mind controlled Nina with his new powers. The culprit suffocated in space. Everyone is attending the same school to keep an eye on Dr. Love.
Feb 27, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2016
Chuuta was pretty cool throughout the whole episode. Nice to see him being stronger!

Lmao Chuuta stinks
Feb 27, 2017 11:59 AM
Mar 2013
Is it just me who thinks this could be a great long running show, just like KHR?

I think the audience for anime has just evolved and can't stand "slower" paced character introducing episodes anymore. Not like Eldlive so far is full of depth or anything, but I feel like the anime is trying to introduce the characters slowly so that they become dear to the viewer, unlike random badass #213 of generic anime #5628.

I mean, KHR, which got pretty serious later on, was FULL of stand-alone comedy episodes early on and for quite some time. Currently, we are getting tons of new characters introduced and I can imagine entire arcs about different things, and further evolutions of Dolough. I hope it gets a little more involved about everyone's SPH though, right now, most SPHs look like glowing energy thingies of destruction.
Feb 27, 2017 12:15 PM

Apr 2014
Quexlaw said:
Is it just me who thinks this could be a great long running show, just like KHR?

Nope I was thinking the same thing because Boku no Hero Academia's first season had the same problem due to its slower pacing. This show would benefit a lot with having a long running format.
Feb 28, 2017 1:16 AM

Apr 2009
Still haven't gotten used to that hideous thing sticking out of Chuuta chest. Its even more hideous now than episode 1. Episode was barely decent I guess.
Mar 1, 2017 11:48 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that Dolough has been upgraded this fight should get even more interesting.
Hmm so Dolough's upgrades even affected Chuuta eh. Wow growing wings eh. That should help in making chuuta more maneuverable. Veronica did not have a high opinion of Chuuta at first then eh but she was never less interested in seeing what he is able to do in drastic situations though. Well i call this battle exactly that kind of situation as even when you were knocked out Chuuta is still fighting hard. It seems Veronica's opinion of him is now much improved.

The wings sure give Chuuta a much needed advantage against Nina. Its nice that these updates have given Chuuta some new found confidence. Wow visualizing Nina's attacks as vegetables and then cutting them apart with blades quite the ingenious solution there from Chuuta and Delough. Hmm DR Love raising his large new gun that he just invented and blowing Nina up after her controller wanted her to bite her own tongue off. His solutions are always so dramatic eh. Lol Dr Love love sure moves fast though so fast that i didn't see him move lol. And that brings an end to that fight. But man that was an impressive victory for Chuuta though. Hmm so the user of the remote control power is someone within the bureau eh. To think that it was that many eyed alien though. To think that the internal affairs guy was that dumb though. Well he got what he deserved i guess. Man this remote control power is horrible and terrifying as well. Turning the bureau's agents against one another like that.

Hmm so the enemies main objective is to get access to what Dr Love knows about that project eh. And to do that they need both him and Misuzu. With all the squads currently engaged with the mind controlled agents the enemy can access the detention center at will. But man good thing Chuuta got to the detention center in time. Hmm the bird alien was quite cute. Laine wants to take a little walk outside the ship eh. Too bad that the area that Dali tried to escape in was under repairs at the time though. Guess there's no escape pod for you. Man that villain was a hard one to deal with thats for sure. Now that Dr Love is back the charges for Misuzu have finally been dropped and she's once again a innocent.
Lol Dr Love sure is going pretty far with the assistant commissioner though. Good thing they seem to be pretty good friends though.

Its nice to see Misuzu has recovered and is back on her feet though. But Chuuta ahs to be careful about speaking to her as he can't tell her of recent events. What are these memories though i wonder. Its funny watching Misuzu praise Chuuta though and its nice to see their relationship slowly get better though. The last scene though was surprising. So Chuuta's SPH stings even more eh. Well after that its not surprising that he would want to take a lot of baths to clean himself. Though its funny to see that backfire though lol. Hmm so in the end Dr Love become a student at Chuuta's school with Veronica and Nina as his bodyguards eh. Its nice to see that both are ok after that battle though. So i guess Chuuta and Misuzu will be working alongside them in the future eh. Chuuta still has that weird fantasy eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2016
Quexlaw said:

I think the audience for anime has just evolved and can't stand "slower" paced character introducing episodes anymore. Not like Eldlive so far is full of depth or anything, but I feel like the anime is trying to introduce the characters slowly so that they become dear to the viewer, unlike random badass #213 of generic anime #5628.

I mean, KHR, which got pretty serious later on, was FULL of stand-alone comedy episodes early on and for quite some time. Currently, we are getting tons of new characters introduced and I can imagine entire arcs about different things, and further evolutions of Dolough. I hope it gets a little more involved about everyone's SPH though, right now, most SPHs look like glowing energy thingies of destruction.

Exactly, some people just can't keep an open-mind.
Mar 7, 2017 11:54 PM

Oct 2008
LOL Chuuta's SPH stinks as per Sonokata!
Dr.Love, Veronica & Ninochika are on the same school with Chuuta & Sonokata! this is gonna be a hilarious mess!
4/5.

Mar 8, 2017 11:41 AM

Jun 2013
Definitely a weaker episode, but i am glad that Sonokawa is back.
Mar 24, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2012
"Yes. Dr.Love" "Yes. Dr.Love" "Yes. Dr.Love"
May 9, 2017 3:30 AM

Mar 2015
Yes, Doctor Love!!

And so the team doubles in size!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 22, 2017 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
We start off with that fine body.
Dat ass.
Chuta got wings.
Dat oppai.
Did the oppai just grow?
Dat ass.
Chuta captured that perfect body.
WTF Dr. Love! The only one allowed to give Nina a facial is me.
LAWD! Dat body!
Dat side booty.
Misuzu is back.
Chuta grabbing that hand.
Dem lips.
Stink.
Dat fine Aunt is twerking.
Nina is back!

Nina is waifu. I hope she ends up in Chuta's harem.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 27, 2018 2:58 AM

Feb 2013
The Yes, Dr Love is too damn funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2017

49 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 9:11 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

24 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2017

53 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:52 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2017

22 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

23 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 3:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.