Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2015 9:04 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Brutal ...
It's was just brutal ...
But he deserved it so much ...
Mar 1, 2015 1:46 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This is the most violent thing I have ever seen in a mainstream manga. Wow.

But yes, he deserved it. After all the lives he took with such cruelty and glee.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 28, 2015 1:33 AM

Feb 2012
He definitely deserved it but wasn't expecting such an end that was brutal.
Apr 20, 2015 8:34 PM

Jun 2007
The full description on the back on the official volume cover: "The bailiff takes one up the ass--but they aren't done yet!"

The whole 'WHY SHE DIRTYING MY BED? I SLEEP THERE!' dialogue before the execution was forced and dumb for a character as smart as Wolfram. But he most certainly deserved such an inhumane execution. What surprised me was that they killed him so quickly, but I guess being killed with a spike from arse to mouth is pretty horrifying.

Dunno why the series is still going. With Wolfram dead and 'The Wolf's Maw' no more, that should be that. This should've been the closing arc, but since the series changed magazine after v2, the emphasis switched from episodicness to war, and now the title/premise makes little sense. A new series should've started.
Jun 4, 2015 8:06 PM

Jul 2013
Well, Wolfsmund is for the most part a location (which they're still at). I think the title of the manga is still relevant in this case.
Sep 13, 2015 12:11 PM

Feb 2013
I know the battle to claim Sankt Gotthard's pass is only part of the Canton's bid for independance, but with Wolfram dead (and dealt with in a supremely satisfying fashion) I have a hard time seeing how this series will maintain interest in the long run. Some stronger characterization early on would've helped alleviate this problem

AironicallyHuman said:

The whole 'WHY SHE DIRTYING MY BED? I SLEEP THERE!' dialogue before the execution was forced and dumb for a character as smart as Wolfram. But he most certainly deserved such an inhumane execution. What surprised me was that they killed him so quickly, but I guess being killed with a spike from arse to mouth is pretty horrifying.

That's true, but he's always been kind of pathetic, and him displaying such callousness to the bitter end makes sense since he thought he had leverage over his captors as a valuable hostage. The dude just never knew how to deal with not being the one in power even though it was pretty obvious he was fucked.
gedataDec 15, 2015 8:20 AM
Sep 17, 2015 9:14 PM

Nov 2011
That's seriously one graphic death scene....

Can't even imagine how painful it feels.
May 4, 2017 2:18 AM

Dec 2015
This was so satisfying, a medieval dildo straight to his anus, simply great!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 14, 2017 3:41 AM

Nov 2014
That's the most satisfying death scene I've ever seen in a manga.
Justice be done!
Apr 23, 2023 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
Walter won and survived, Wolfram was captured and executed in a way fitting his sadistic personality and his cruel actions that he had done to so many people in the past.
Mar 18, 6:41 PM

Sep 2014
Satisfying beyond belief
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 16, 7:06 AM

Mar 2019
Karma takes time but it doesn't fail!
I said the devil wanted your ass Wolfram.
What a moment!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolfsmund Chapter 37 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jan 3, 2017

3 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Wolfsmund Chapter 34 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 4, 2017

1 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Wolfsmund Chapter 33 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 4, 2017

2 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2016

5 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund Chapter 19 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 1, 2015

3 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.