Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2012 9:40 PM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
even to this day, I'll never know why Emukae holds her knives like that...
I mean I know that she can rust anything she touches but....

anyways I keep on thinking about law trafalgar whenever I see the words "disassemble" in manga...
who knwos maybe her powers are gonna be like his...
Jun 7, 2012 9:55 PM

Jan 2010
Looking forward to this battle. I want to see what outlandish ability or fighting style this suitor has.

Corrosion vs disassemblement sounds boring but this is Medaka Box so you never know what to expect.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jun 7, 2012 11:16 PM

Aug 2010
Lol at Zenkichi being able to solve the riddle haha

And can't wait for the fight...seems interesting
Jun 7, 2012 11:37 PM

Dec 2010
Lol at Naze's reaction to the jet being take apart, and also seems like Zenkichi actually has gotten stronger in different ways; i wouldn't be surprised if he learned more techniques than those blades he used earlier.
Jun 7, 2012 11:40 PM
Mar 2009
D'aww Emukae. Seems like while she's telling herself she's doing it for Zenkichi and Medaka, her Minus is acting up again. It also looks like Naze picked up on that. This is gonna be good.

Wow, Zenkichi got good at solving riddles. It's a miracle!
Jun 8, 2012 3:04 AM

Feb 2012
Oh yeah, Emukae is back in action but some of her facial expressions were worrisome.

Naze is so funny, I wish her brother would be here, so we could see some even more hilarious scenes.

Zenkichi has to be stronger than what we saw, those blades were just lame.

Kanaino joined them for the time being but I do hope that at least Nienami stays with the group after the feast is finished. Also funny how Nienami and Kanaino argued, can't wait for the other suitors to join.

Has anyone figured out what the next location is?
Jun 8, 2012 3:42 AM

Dec 2010
I actually kinda feel sorry for Emukae, she likes Zenkiechi but knows Zenkiechi likes Medaka.
Emukae is a cool character, I wouldn't mind if she ended up with Zenkiechi.

I'm looking forward to Emukae's fight.
lol I can't believe they actually walked it to the south pole xD
Jun 8, 2012 3:48 AM

Nov 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Lol at Zenkichi being able to solve the riddle haha

And can't wait for the fight...seems interesting

Yeah, I think that's one of the major things I picked up on from this episode. Zenkichi obviously changed a lot when he became the student council president! I mean before he spent countless hours trying to solve some small silly riddle Medaka made and never solved it to solving it right as he looked at it!
We don't know exactly how strong or what abilities he may have learned yet besides his hand blades, but it's obvious that he is very intellectual now.

Excited for the fight though! It's evident how Emukae holds feelings of jealousy, but tries to hide them and I think this fight is to prove whether or not she is actually okay with supporting Zenkichi and Medaka.

Great chapter. Does anyone know what Medaka's riddle means though? I didn't get it. :(
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jun 8, 2012 3:57 AM

Jun 2010
Naze never fails to entertain XD
And yeah, we get a reminder about Emukae being a minus. Those expressions... And however impossible it is to happen, I actually support Zenkichi-Mukae ship.
Jun 8, 2012 4:04 AM

May 2011
Another battle is coming up.

And what's with the letter?
Jun 8, 2012 9:02 AM

Apr 2011
Emukae's fight is going to be awesome.

Has anyone solved the riddle?
Jun 8, 2012 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
ok so Emukae's minus comes back then? since i know Kumagawa use All-Fiction to remove that power once, but come to think of it even Kumagawa's All-Fiction came back or restored too
Jun 8, 2012 10:25 AM

Dec 2008
At first glance I thought that Kumagawa was assembling the plane... XD
Jun 9, 2012 9:32 PM

Jul 2008
Zakeru1221 said:
even to this day, I'll never know why Emukae holds her knives like that...
I mean I know that she can rust anything she touches but....

I always thought that Emukae hold her knife this way so that she cut herself, let blood in the air rots to paralyze and limit her opponents to some extent with the smell.
She did that against Zenkichi's mom if I recall properly.

j0x said:
ok so Emukae's minus comes back then? since i know Kumagawa use All-Fiction to remove that power once, but come to think of it even Kumagawa's All-Fiction came back or restored too

No, all fiction didn't manage to remove Emukae's power but it rather created a on/off switch instead of the strong/low switch she had for it before. Basically she can now use her power at will so instead of being a minus it somehow turned into a plus.

LuffyVsNaruto said:
Looking forward to this battle. I want to see what outlandish ability or fighting style this suitor has.

Corrosion vs disassemblement sounds boring but this is Medaka Box so you never know what to expect.

She's a word user as well so I guess that we will witness another strategy/mind fight rather than seeing pure destruction. I liked the last fight with Naze and the kanji user so I expect good thing from this one.
Jun 17, 2012 4:55 PM

Sep 2011
I am loving Naze., bt Emakue is also a pretty nice character, I like her....
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 5, 2013 4:24 AM

Jun 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Lol at Naze's reaction to the jet being take apart,

Well her perverted brother would require compensation. Can you blame her.
I have a feeling this whole thing has made at least one guy happy and that is Medaka's brother, lol.
Jan 17, 2014 7:05 AM

Aug 2013
The fact that Zenkichi was able to solve the riddle shows how he has improved.
Jul 27, 2014 3:06 AM

Aug 2012
I like Emukae and this was a pretty good chapter. Admittedly, I still kinda wish we were focusing on the cast of characters that we were set-up with but I don't mind this direction either.
Oct 22, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2014
Mukae is finally getting some more screentime! I'm looking forward to how this battle will go.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.