Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 2015 3:58 AM

Mar 2015
Chelle said:
the little "Final Fantasy" game play at then end... LMAO

I think that's famous Japanese game "Dragon Quest" series.
Apr 16, 2015 4:14 AM

Mar 2015
Ohh...New OP animation and song is still rock as usual. Two students were introduced. It's bandaged girl and Meru :3

Sure Japs love to use this words ---->" Domestic Violence " ahahahah XD

The most funny part is e-mail abusing girl Meru-chan.... The Voice actress is still unknown =_= I love this emoticon ----> m( _ _ )m (bows) hahahha XD
She is very shy on outside but Inside are Tsun..... I like Meru-chan :)
When the battery is out, she-lets-out-the-extra part was amazing :o And text abuse every students possible to her extent....

My Fave girl list:
1. Komori (shut-in)
2. Meru (shy)
3. Kaere/Kaede (bilingual)
4. Fuura (positive)
5. Chiri (Class rep)
6. Matoi (stalker)

A very funny episode especially at the end.
Score: 5/5
episode 2 was still best though.
May 4, 2016 6:25 PM

Jul 2015
Took me four episode but i'm finally getting what the show is doing, he is mocking all other show like that with cute girl having on trait of personality making them cute, like loving animal but this show make them creepy.

Some still stay cute tough, like the Shut in girl^^
Mar 14, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2016
Holy shit that opening surprised me~ I ask myself why I didn't see those juicy lesbian cuts and bondage glory earlier.

DVDad's banned from all the stores but at least he still has his Desert Crusher Boot Camp xD

So the injured girl loves getting tail eh? I wonder if she enjoys wearing them as well :3

Meru Meru is the cute version of an internet troll who exposes themselves ta get extra batteries. Fuura's mom got exorcised and made her learn the Biblethump skill lol.

Kaede really is a panty-shot character ♡ Good thing she's attractive af. I love it when blonde anime girls speak English "Wow~" *flashes panties*

Fuura's misfortune might secretly be taking a toll on her psyche coz the analytical shy girl saw murderous intent in her innocent gaze.

Mangaka boss doesn't give a damn about his award and anime kukuku. It's hard ta silently laugh throughout the ep coz it's midnight kek.

"Believe in the me that believes in you."-Kamina in the convenience store

Apr 19, 2017 11:05 AM

Apr 2015
Maybe my memory is better then I thought. I actually remember both of these characters from reading the manga in 7th grade (they came back to me as I was watching).

"What is he going to do with Ichigo 1000%?!" Stacking ecchi manga on top of your daughter is some creative abuse.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 15, 2017 3:44 AM

Jun 2016
I can't handle this show. It's too much for my heart. Hahahahaha! I'm too hooked help!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Sep 2017
I am giving this a 4 because of lack of Maeda-kun. However, I liked that Orange Road reference.

Lesser writings on the blackboard and lots of Male fan service this episode. However, we learn that Fuura-chan has death on her mind.

We need more Fuura chan next episode and her unwavering optimism.
CatSoul said:
Maybe my memory is better then I thought. I actually remember both of these characters from reading the manga in 7th grade (they came back to me as I was watching).

"What is he going to do with Ichigo 1000%?!" Stacking ecchi manga on top of your daughter is some creative abuse.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 6, 2018 2:23 PM
Sep 2015
Damn I hate the new OP, it makes me feel 'high' and weird.

I loved the mail girl. The exorcism scene was funny.
Overall it was a great episode. Better than the last one.

So Fuura's mom was possessed by a demon huh?
Jan 10, 2019 9:06 AM

Jun 2015
This girl's family is so messed up. where does she get all this hope from?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 15, 2019 3:14 PM

Apr 2016
That new character was hilarious! Previous implications of the email bully girl's personality aside, I thought she'd totally be a shy type of girl. This show always manages to throw me for a loop, but man, Itoshiki-sensei has it rough. If new, eccentric characters keep being introduced, he might really *enters dark humor mode* end up killing himself!

Jun 22, 2019 1:13 PM

Jul 2016
Boring episode. Hope it gets better.
Sep 5, 2019 7:14 PM
Apr 2016
The first half was meh, the second one was just hilarious, amazing.

The girl was just hilarious, haha. What a class has been formed after merely 4 episodes.
Sep 9, 2019 10:45 PM
Apr 2017
LOL this show is still rewatchable. (Ain't a word but now it is!)

I thought the "Look in to my eyes" part was a Ghost Rider reference lol
and after the party lost in the end the 8-bit music sounds just like "Watashi no R" by Hatsune Miku
Oct 2, 2019 2:52 AM

May 2015
The opening is majestic as fuck.
Jun 4, 2020 8:29 AM

Oct 2019
That girls poor dad..XD

Also it was hilarious to see all those hanging tails in her room and she was so diligently gonna explain the same..

Apparently seems stalking is staple for each episode..XD

Email girl is silent in person but absolutely ferocious on mail..

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"
Nov 22, 2020 3:30 AM

Jul 2020
This show is so weird but it’s funny.
Mar 15, 2021 9:33 PM

Jun 2020
LET'S ALL EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS!

KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL.
Jul 5, 2021 10:48 PM

Apr 2020
Another funny episode. I somehow felt sorry for Kobushi's dad lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2021 4:50 PM

Jan 2019
Kobushi's possession of the animal tail made me laugh, lol.

Meru's part was memorable. Who knew that a shy character who only likes to communicate by cell phone would be so scary!!!
Oct 24, 2021 4:45 AM

Sep 2018
I loled when the foreigner randomly blurted out that she'd sue.

This has been a great little deconstruction of tropes so far, this dark humor is right up my alley as well. Though I have to say, the animation IMO is pretty poor even for 07 standards?
Mar 8, 2022 6:08 AM

Aug 2018
Was shocked with the OP's "Arts"!!

Tail fetish scene was hilarious, how did she managed to pull out a crocodile's tail? XD
Aug 27, 2022 3:22 PM

Jun 2010
It's strange that Kaere is now threatening to sue everyone when the whole gag in her intro was that she WASN'T like that and in his paranoia Itoshi ironically pushed her until she really did have a reason to sue.
Jul 8, 2023 10:33 AM

Jan 2020
This show keeps getting weirder and werider.
I love it.
Also, the opening is... huh... I can see some fetishes in there.
May 26, 3:34 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The sensei thinking the father was torturing his daughter with the most normal items ever was hilarious, and turns out she's just addicted to animal tails which is crazy... and the phone girl is wild, absolutely everyone got insulted ahah
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hamel - Dec 21, 2007

124 by Ashhk »»
May 31, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

T0sh1k1 - Sep 17, 2007

75 by Ashhk »»
May 30, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_k1_ - Nov 29, 2007

85 by Ashhk »»
May 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Oct 31, 2007

68 by Ashhk »»
May 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dima - Oct 10, 2007

85 by Ashhk »»
May 29, 7:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.