Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 7, 1:59 PM

Jul 2021
I would introduce some new mutation into the genepool and make everyone have Siamese twins. That would double the birthrate.
Feel free to post your own solution or try to refute my genius solution with pseudointellectual gibber gabber.
Oct 7, 2:02 PM

Jul 2013
And you don't think overpopulation is real? Dude, human population is still rapidly, exponentially growing, despite "declining" birth rates, fool. Overpopulation is the primary reason we get NTHE btw.

Keep on breeding. It is not like breeding solves anything.
Oct 7, 2:09 PM

Sep 2018
I think the best way to solve the birthrate is implementing a 2 child policy cap globally. The world would really benefit from less people draining resources and space causing food prices to continue to rise. On a more realistic note that would never happen.
Inflation and food prices will likely control population growth in 1st world countries. Infinite growth is a foolish pursuit.
Oct 7, 2:09 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to DesuMaiden
And you don't think overpopulation is real? Dude, human population is still rapidly, exponentially growing, despite "declining" birth rates, fool. Overpopulation is the primary reason we get NTHE btw.

Keep on breeding. It is not like breeding solves anything.
@DesuMaiden
Dude, this is a federal agent psyop. CIA started the NTHE conspiracy in order to fool people into believing their kids won't see tomorrow! Fools! I hope that answers your concerns. I like watching anime and reading manga btw.
Oct 7, 2:13 PM

May 2013
Study and formulate a way to make mpreg a reality

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Oct 7, 2:13 PM

Sep 2016
Instead of trying to raise birthrates, it's also possible to solve the issue by lowering the required replacement level, which is possible by artificially increasing the ratio of female-to-male child births. For example a 2F:1M ratio would lower the replacement level from ~2.1 to ~1.6 children per woman.
Oct 7, 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Why would I do that? Just because it drops doesn't mean it will drop to nothing. It's better if there is less people. 8 billion is far more than rational.
Oct 7, 6:22 PM

Jun 2016
Solve them? I would make them plummet even more, but in all countries and not just western ones. Weaponized ebola should do the trick.

Oct 7, 7:50 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Set yearly target goals for each country depending on their population. If they fail to meet them, then we go to war.
Oct 7, 8:06 PM

Apr 2014
Spread poverty.

Women in 3rd world countries and low income areas certainly have no problem popping out 5+ babies
oh snap
Oct 7, 11:42 PM

Jun 2016
Since tax incentives don't seem to work and the biggest reason why birthrates are down is women entering the workforce, I suggest return to monke
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 8, 12:08 AM

Mar 2023
You have to go full on authoritarian and have breeding camps.
Oct 8, 1:28 AM
white angel

Feb 2024
Hey, I'm working on it at my own pace.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Oct 8, 2:20 AM

Jan 2009
nah its fine or would you rather stop empowering women and make them go back to baby making machines like in the past
Oct 8, 2:36 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
>How to increase birth rates
Remove rights from women. The main reason why men don't want to marry and have kids nowadays is because women have too much power in courts. A woman can divorce you, steal half of your life possessions (usually the bigger half), and force you to pay alimony for the next 10-20 years, while you can't do shit to protect yourself against that. Or a woman can "change her mind" and say that the sex wasn't consensual and she will now sue you for "rape".
Oct 8, 3:41 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to deg
nah its fine or would you rather stop empowering women and make them go back to baby making machines like in the past
@deg
wow, happy 100 000+ posts! hooray!
Oct 8, 3:42 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Commit_Crime
@deg
wow, happy 100 000+ posts! hooray!
@Commit_Crime thanks but honestly like a 5000 of that posts is from spamming clubs lol
Oct 8, 7:26 AM

Jan 2009
I would reduce the average weekly workload to 28h with better payment so people have more time to spend on their children. No one needs to work for longer than 6h a day anyway, since that's unproductive because the vast majority of workers will just stretch their tasks through the longer work hours.

LoveYourSmile said:
Hey, I'm working on it at my own pace.
Thank you for your services xD
Oct 8, 8:30 AM

Jan 2022
Plummeting birthrates is the opposite of a "problem" for a planet with way too many people.
Oct 8, 8:47 AM

May 2010
There are so many people already born who live poorly, and yet you're suggesting making even more rather than making lives better for those who already exist (and, by extension, for new births too)
KikugiOct 8, 8:53 AM
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku

Oct 8, 11:50 PM

Feb 2018
There's nothing to solve. It's a matter of perspectives. Plummeting birth rates is good for the Earth to heal, reduce strain on resources and even improve per capita incomes of the middle class with more affordable social scheme due to lower number of distribution. I think 8 billions is enough, rather too much. Plummeting birth rates is only bad for investors yearning for the fantasy perpetual unlimited growth in the economies of the world.
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

Oct 8, 11:55 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to dddddaisuki
Spread poverty.

Women in 3rd world countries and low income areas certainly have no problem popping out 5+ babies
@dddddaisuki Why do you think first world countries are willingly importing millions of third world people. They are going to be your new neighbours, be nice to them

Oct 9, 11:59 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to tsukareru
@dddddaisuki Why do you think first world countries are willingly importing millions of third world people. They are going to be your new neighbours, be nice to them
@tsukareru

Excellent.

With my natural born citizenship and my middle class income, I’ll have no problem gaining the favor of five to six of these baby making machines.
TIME TO PROWL THE STREETS
oh snap
Oct 10, 8:12 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to dddddaisuki
@tsukareru

Excellent.

With my natural born citizenship and my middle class income, I’ll have no problem gaining the favor of five to six of these baby making machines.
TIME TO PROWL THE STREETS
@dddddaisuki Now that's more like it. With that much vigour you might just single handily solve the low birth rates crisis

Oct 10, 9:02 AM

Jul 2019
Make having a kid more affordable.

Less people have kids now because less people can afford to have them.
Oct 10, 11:13 AM

Jun 2021
you gotta fix the housing crisis before anyone bothers to have kids, economy is not the same as it was when our parents had children
Oct 10, 11:39 AM

Apr 2021
I'll just take the responsibility upon myself
Yesterday, 5:01 PM

Dec 2021
Commit_Crime said:
I would introduce some new mutation into the genepool and make everyone have Siamese twins. That would double the birthrate.
Feel free to post your own solution or try to refute my genius solution with pseudointellectual gibber gabber.

This is an embarrassingly uncreative and underwhelming idea. The fact that you haven't asked the mods to delete this thread to hide your shame shows an impressive amount of character (or stupidity) on your part.

The idea that Siamese twins can save humanity is beyond naive. We got bombs going off in Ukraine, anti-orgies occurring in South Korea and Japan, and microplastics infecting the testies of every male on this planet. How do Siamese twins reverse any of that!?!?!

By contrast, I have a novel, real idea that can reverse dropping birthrates: Siamese triplets. That's 3 births/birth for every woman! Don't even bother telling me it won't work. I've seen Human Centipede, so I know you can just glue 3 people together and everything will work out okay.

Yesterday, 5:17 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to KittenCuddler
Commit_Crime said:

This is an embarrassingly uncreative and underwhelming idea. The fact that you haven't asked the mods to delete this thread to hide your shame shows an impressive amount of character (or stupidity) on your part.

The idea that Siamese twins can save humanity is beyond naive. We got bombs going off in Ukraine, anti-orgies occurring in South Korea and Japan, and microplastics infecting the testies of every male on this planet. How do Siamese twins reverse any of that!?!?!

By contrast, I have a novel, real idea that can reverse dropping birthrates: Siamese triplets. That's 3 births/birth for every woman! Don't even bother telling me it won't work. I've seen Human Centipede, so I know you can just glue 3 people together and everything will work out okay.

@KittenCuddler
I have to admit, you have outwitted me. Siamese triplets sound like the ideal solution. Also good to see another Human Centipede fan
microplastics infecting the testies of every male on this planet

but they are so yummy

Yesterday, 5:26 PM

Sep 2024
CatWoman is funny, but, I believe she's on the point...

All those males who deliver bombs to Ukraine must stop chewing plastic for the sake of their *testies and future birthrates.
Yesterday, 5:28 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Nette
Study and formulate a way to make mpreg a reality
@Nette

This is the best solution, mpreg can save the birth rate.

11 hours ago

Jul 2024
Reply to rohan121
I think the best way to solve the birthrate is implementing a 2 child policy cap globally. The world would really benefit from less people draining resources and space causing food prices to continue to rise. On a more realistic note that would never happen.
Inflation and food prices will likely control population growth in 1st world countries. Infinite growth is a foolish pursuit.
rohan121 said:
I think the best way to solve the birthrate is implementing a 2 child policy cap globally.

Do you think that it can be applied to famous powerful people?
Elon Musk, ronaldo, LeBron all have more than 10 children. Some have even more.
These rules won't apply to rich and powerful people like every other rule in the world
10 hours ago

Sep 2024
Well, some reasons are that people simply cannot afford to have children in this economy because everything is so expensive, also if I was a woman I wouldn't want to birth a child in a world full of death and a dangerous society.
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
6 hours ago

Sep 2016
Reply to Exhumatika
CatWoman is funny, but, I believe she's on the point...

All those males who deliver bombs to Ukraine must stop chewing plastic for the sake of their *testies and future birthrates.
It's the first time I heard that the Russian air delivery equips its personnel with bubble gum, you got some interesting intel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you have friends?

Ejrodiew - 54 minutes ago

5 by ScaryOwl »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you glad you were born?

Shizuna - Sep 28

46 by elgatosaika »»
1 hour ago

» Do you have a degree or certificate?

Zayviur - Oct 11

24 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» Which parts of your body do you shave?

Ejrodiew - Oct 8

20 by Ezekiel »»
2 hours ago

» Would the world be a better place if there was no more American media?

thewiru - Yesterday

27 by JaniSIr »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.