Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Oh Bobin...still hanging onto that hope. I admire his fighting spirit even it looked desperate.

Guys like Taehoon just seems like on another level and continues to get stronger. They seem like such a mismatch.
May 22, 11:04 AM

Sep 2017
That man's thingy is so small!
May 22, 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
Don't know why the preview almost spoil the whole next episode.

Anyway, don't forget to read all those comments on Viral Hit channel, some comments are really funny.
May 22, 11:53 AM

Jul 2008
You're plan was relying on the weather 1 month from now?

Oh this one is going to be bad.
May 22, 12:34 PM
Feb 2024
Honestly, how has Hobin not gotten banned from that bathhouse? 😂😭
Also, is it just me, or does the animated Taehun look kind of like Scott Farkus from A Christmas Story?

I think this is one of the moments when I realized how far Snapper had come as a character. He finally had something worth protecting. He had something he was willing to get beat up over. It's only fair that he was disappointed in Hobin for giving up on something they had built together, but in the end, he never really wanted to give it up.
He handled that situation incredibly well, considering.
I'm glad that Hobin realized and was willing to confront Taehun for his friend (and channel, of course 😂)
Snapper used to hide behind the bigger person, and Hobin used to run away. I'm proud of them.
May 22, 1:01 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to CritiasBG
That man's thingy is so small!
@CritiasBG 👆🤓 Um, actually, he was taking a cold shower; so we cannot determine if that is true in general.
May 22, 2:26 PM

Sep 2015
I'm actually getting used to the feel of this show, it's pretty enjoyable.

Better than the repetitive crap we get every single season.

Also, Taehoon is kinda too cool even for an antagonist wtf
May 22, 3:23 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
May 22, 6:49 PM

Dec 2021
"Lets leave it to the police." Lmaooooo, that's a good one. We all know cops don't exist in the anime universe.

Banger episode, I mean, Hobin really messed up; he should've just sprayed Taehoon in the face with a hose while he was peeing in the bathroom.

May 22, 7:18 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah Hobins prep and fight for Taehun’s fight is finally here and this isn’t some regular brawl against a nobody. He’s up against a pro who can quite literally kill him, and training for a month won’t give him the advantage, and after seeing the sunny day he realized he had to make it rain and before the fight began he started listing off all the rules and to turn on notifications and sub was pretty cool 😎 looking forward to next episode
May 22, 8:30 PM

Jan 2010
Hobin is right, if he could beat him using kuma against hwoarang and perfect, taekondo is not a big deal then lol.

This just got better and it took me by suprise that hobin found him and since it didn't rain he has another plan, like one of the comments said "good prep".

Now I wonder if gaeul is relate to Mr. Chicken or at least has seen the videos?
May 23, 2:05 AM

Sep 2013
Next episode is gonna be so fucking good can't wait
Deep dark fantasies
May 23, 2:54 AM
Jun 2021
I have a feeling the editing girl and the chicken guy are somehow related.

He could be her father. Because, it was mentioned how she was raised abroad and didn't know proper Japanese. The chicken guy is also most definitely a foreigner. They also have this shared dialogue, like he taught her that or something, in this episode
May 23, 4:02 AM

Jan 2017
Taehun is such a red flag but can't help to simp
May 23, 5:55 AM
May 2024
The cliffhanger let me pray for the poor boi Hobin to win against that Taekwondo psychopath
May 23, 1:54 PM
Jun 2021
I love following the adventures of Kota Shimura lol
May 23, 9:19 PM

Dec 2022
I feel sorry for the girl that likes him, since he's still feels too pathetic to contact her
May 24, 9:11 AM

Mar 2016
Rise and grind Hoobin!
Back to the core of what made How to Fight a Viral Hit. Encounter a seemingly undefeatable opponent, get humbled, grind and level up, fight and struggle until he toom the W and the big dono from the chat.

I'm excited for the next ep, hopefully the animation is good, if not at least be somewhat decent.
May 24, 7:28 PM

Mar 2008
That clearly was a terrible plan to rely on a weather forecast. Also Taehun would actually be easy to knock down by just grabbing his leg because he literally just is standing there a lot of the time on one foot.
May 26, 3:51 PM
Oct 2019
It's a bit strange that the class is taught like this, but the episode is cool
May 28, 4:22 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Mega_Muse
I have a feeling the editing girl and the chicken guy are somehow related.

He could be her father. Because, it was mentioned how she was raised abroad and didn't know proper Japanese. The chicken guy is also most definitely a foreigner. They also have this shared dialogue, like he taught her that or something, in this episode
@Mega_Muse

The chicken guy is German right? Didnt they say that in the first episode?
May 28, 4:43 AM
Jun 2021
Vindicater said:
@Mega_Muse

I don't know his nationality. I just know he's not Japanese
May 28, 7:47 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Vindicater
@Mega_Muse

@Vindicater, maybe, he is not Japanese for sure.
Jun 9, 4:27 AM

Nov 2019
Hobin goes on his second training arc to defeat Taehun. Honestly Gaeul can step on me (nothing freaky) It’s starting to get repetitive and predictable: Hobin loses, trains via the tutorial, fights for like 30s with advantage but turns out opponent expects it and he loses again, Hobin finds some motivation and wins somehow. Cycle continues with next opponent who is stronger
Jun 14, 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
Hobin and Snapper facing Seong Taehun, he's clearly a threat, and a pro of a sychopath for giving their precious NewTubu channel to him. Still, Hobin doesn't want to give up, as much as Snapper, and Gaeul taking care in his place, though he doesn't really need her around...for a facade of embarrassment. So then, through arcade games, Hobin starts his sortie against Taehun, even if he's terrified over someone who's clearly out for his life, using Taekwondo as his main form of weapon.

In the same way, Hobin readies his 1 month going through Samdak's lessons, though those lessons are more of utilizing a lot of psychology, rather than just relying on strength alone. Snapper and Gaeul coming in his place to livestream on Hobin's special training, not to mention Gaeul also being a Taekwondo expert as well. And if the weather can't go to his plan, he shall make one himself, except not realizing that Taehun is more than just his strong kicks alone.

It's time for the real fight, will Hobin excel above a MMA fighter?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

21 by TheOrdinaryMaiky »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

23 by matias067 »»
Today, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Twicky_ »»
Jun 18, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

29 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

37 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.