Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
That ball dance is the highlight of this episode. This season had a lot of music but felt like this episode made the best usage of it. Walter is a lucky dude and Daleth looked great.

Alice's teasing continues with the Duke. Never change lmao.

May 12, 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
Hey, the OP narrative finally changed! Thank God for 3 seasons of development of Bocchan, and Alice's teasing never stops.

Continuing the Dance Party, Bocchan...is in an armoured knight of all disguises, looking for Daleth. Walter's the same who took upon Bocchan's request to find her instead. And since Viola can't exactly play the violin solo, Bocchan helped out on the piano section, though his visual is rather limited, and Alice to help him out. And oh my god, Daleth in pure white, she's quite pretty, a full complement to Walter's black tuxedo suit. But she's still at the point of not being human yet, and yet, still longs for Walter all the same, which he's willing to wait for her until she reaches being human. What a gentleman for the 2nd son, breaking into song between him and Daleth, being 2nd siblings and all, it's damn sweet.

Walter helping Daleth to dance, and create a world just for the two of them, it's just pretty. Nico telling them that they can visit Sade a week from now, the curse is not too far from being broken. But a talk between mother and son on the latter's future, he's still borne to be the heir, but the marriage to Alice can't be done due to the big difference on their social status. Despite that, the clearance on Sade, Bocchan and Alice have to do their best going back to the past and fix the former's curse, but they have to move forward to the future.

It's all for the future now, no turning back.
May 12, 8:10 AM

Jul 2015
What the fuck was the out of nowhere singing supposed to be? Is Disney already here? Holy shit, this situation is worse than I thought.

Daleth without her gown is totally waifu material. I love her development.

May 12, 8:34 AM

Jan 2018
Such a great episode. So many good moments. My favorite was probably Walter dancing with Daleth. Those two are so cute together. Them singing on the rooftop was also pretty cute lol. Sometimes I forget that this anime is also basically a musical.

My second favorite moment was when Bocchan and his sister played the piano and violin together.

Third was Bocchan's conversation with his mother. She's a mom after all. She really isn't as bad as I thought she was. But it sucks that she puts nobility above all else. Really hope she'll accept Bocchan's marriage with Alice someday.

So, it seems like they're going to time-travel to meet Sade in the next episode. We're only halfway through the season so that's kinda crazy. I'm guessing there are more things that happen after Bocchan (potentially) fixing his curse in a couple of episodes. Excited to see it unfold.
May 12, 8:46 AM
Feb 2022
The best episode of the series so far. I died when Walter and Daleth burst into song.

I really thought there was going to be a plot point of Gerbera recognizing Daleth as Sade, but this episode was already packed.
May 12, 9:00 AM

Dec 2021
When Walter isn't being mean to our boy, he can be pretty sweet. Him and Daleth make a cute couple. You know they're perfect for each other when they start singing together, haha.

Facing off against Sade in the past is going to be a big fight, so there's worry that our Duke might not make it back, especially since she's dangerous.

May 12, 9:18 AM

Sep 2017
Man Walter and Daleth are the goated romanced of this series for sure. The random musical number was hilarious.
May 12, 10:58 AM

Jun 2020
This was an awesome episode. The bgm during the scene when bocchan interacts with his mother was just perfect. This series has picked-up it's signature form after dull initial episodes (Especially right after episode 3).
RKASHYAP621May 12, 11:45 AM
May 12, 12:01 PM

Dec 2013
The episode somehow manage to be sweeter and sweeter each time, we got to see so many characters' soft side and that Walter x Daleth song was so darn cheesy haha.
May 12, 12:55 PM
Aug 2020
Man, each episode is better than the one before, this adaptation is really killing it! Even the cringe insert song was bearable this week.
May 12, 2:15 PM

Feb 2019
The way I wanted to slap Walter when he rejected Daleth’s kiss.. he saved his ass with that whole I only wanna kiss the girl I marry bs lmao

Extremely cute episode overall so many nice moments and it definitely feels like we’re about to reach the climax of the story.

Daleth and Walter’s dance and intimate moments were so nice. I love the idea of a spell that creates a world for just the two of them and how Walter worked to reassure Daleth. I hope her self confidence improves one day, after centuries of living in Sade’s shadow though I understand why she’s so down on herself, but she really is amazing. Walter who has also lived in his brother’s shadow can relate to her in a way that no one else can.

Bocchan and his mom finally get some alone time to talk about things. They’ve really given her some nice development in the last few episodes. I remember thinking she was such a cruel asshole, but she loves her son and family more than anyone.

There’s so many misunderstandings with characters that are gradually being cleared up in this season. Even Phillip from season 1 is a nice dude and just a tsundere 😂 Everyone just kind of struggles to say how they really feel… except Alice and Sharon lmao.

One week until we go to the past, looove the ending of the episode so much. I need this curse to end so they can kiss already 😩
Marinate1016May 12, 2:34 PM
May 12, 3:00 PM

Jan 2017
So this is now a musical too, definitly didi't expect that. Also that whole Walter x Daleth arc is sooooo good!

Sadly I'm getting a bad feeling about the ending. If Bocchan will change the past so that Sade won't curst him or Sharon, he will be able to touch and marry Alice, but she will have an incurable sickness(?).
May 13, 2:53 PM

Jul 2016
Walter's charisma levels were so damn high this episode like wtf.

Excellent episode. Romance in this show is already sweet asf but they sure went overkill with those Walter x Daleth interactions. So cute~
May 14, 3:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The reception was good with Bocchan's brother and Daleth moments, Bocchan's scene his mother was also interesting, now it's up to what will happen when they'll meet Sade in 1 week
May 14, 9:07 AM
Feb 2023
uu back to the past

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
May 14, 9:57 PM

Nov 2021
Walter and Daleth are absolutely the cutest
May 15, 10:21 PM

Sep 2018
Have they done musical parts in previous episodes of this? I can't remember. I feel like they have, but I've got Iruma-kun stuck in my head.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

5 by Marinate1016 »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19

10 by Ashhk »»
May 20, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5

11 by SouthRzVa »»
May 9, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28

23 by chocomayu »»
May 7, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14

15 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 6, 7:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.