Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, some of the powers in this series are truly scary when used with emotions, such as Sade.

But seriously, trying to resolve problems in the past was bound to create more problems. On the other hand, I'm impressed by just how far some characters are willing to go in order to prove a point.
May 26, 7:51 AM
Feb 2023
sade trying to think randomly(?)

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
May 26, 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
Sade stayed calm despite facing many opponents. No wonder she's seen as powerful.

I expected a big fight, but Cuff just fell asleep.

May 26, 10:22 AM

Jan 2018
Damn. This episode went by in a flash.

Ngl, I kinda expected some big fights but that probably isn't this show's style. It was mostly psychological stuff. Tho I guess Nico has to interfere it probably will end up in some sort of a fight.

I like how Zain "empties" his mind by thinking of boobs lol. The method might be unorthodox but he still achieves the same result. I wonder if Sade lost her ability to read minds or something. If not, then she's crazy calm. No wonder she's so feared.

Present Daleth faces off past Daleth. But it's Walter who challenges past Daleth. His telling his true feelings to past Daleth was very effective. But I wonder if this past Daleth really would go back to the future with them. That'd be wild.

Things seem to be going smoothly so far. I wonder how long this event will last. Will it be over in the next episode? Can't wait to find out.
May 26, 12:18 PM
Jan 2024
This episode was over in a flash. I'm very excited to see next week's episode. Hopefully Zain or someone can talk some sense into Sade.
May 26, 2:31 PM

Feb 2019
Finally, after 3 years we’re at the climax of the story and back in the past. Can’t believe we’re almost done with this story now 💔 but looking forward to this last arc.

I expected an actual big fight with Sade, but I think the standoff worked well. What Sade needs isn’t a physical fight, but to be told by someone they understand her suffering and she doesn’t have to be alone anymore. Really shows the change in mentality from the cast from hating the person who cursed bocchan to wanting to help her as much as him.

Zain was great today though. Him fucking with Sade was just brilliant. “I’m more of an ass man than a boobs man” COOK goat.

Need a Walter confession to present day Daleth as well! Proud of em for confessing in the illusion.

Solid set up episode, I really don’t want this show to end tho 😢
Marinate1016May 26, 3:13 PM
May 27, 3:58 PM

Jul 2013
Damn good episode. The design is so clean. Love it!
May 27, 6:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I like the confrontation between the two Daleth with Walter stepping out telling his love even to the Daleth from the past
May 27, 7:14 PM

Jul 2016
Never thought I would go all "d'awww" with this show but seeing Sade pulling an extremely introvert Daleth, who was just trying to enjoy her sweets, out of a tree really made me go all "d'awww" ❤

Great start for this apparently final arc.
May 31, 11:20 PM

Nov 2021
These episodes are over so quickly. I can't wait to see how this turns out
Jun 9, 4:10 AM

Jul 2017
With everyone gathered at Bocchan's mansion, Nico makes sure of the time-travelling plan to stop Sade's wrath, and they only have one chance to do so, starting with going back to the past.

Even if Sade has anticipated their arrival, there's no point but to confront her directly and get to the point. But it won't be easy trying to convince the noble witch, which had happpened after Victor's death. And when all negotiations break down, the two Daleths face each other, the past loyal to Sade and the present wanting to date Walter, putting the second son in much strain withholding the past Daleth and making sure that his love reaches out to hear in her past form.

Still very tense...
Jun 14, 8:30 AM

Nov 2013
We're in the endgame now boys!

More topics from this board

» The perfect ending, btw are there going to be any OVAs ?

HaremKing01 - Yesterday

8 by Mattinator95 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23

42 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Yesterday, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16

39 by Janethan23 »»
Jun 23, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

13 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12

17 by chocomayu »»
Jun 23, 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.