Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, an arm wrestling contest....? That was so random.

This episode still had some comedy gold material. Alice is still being Alice, and by the Duke's side though. I'm very curious to see if they're building up more into their relationship next episode.
May 5, 7:43 AM

Jul 2017
Daleth's desperation to become a human, meets Amelia, a mermaid, of which she requires one's scales to be one. And an arm-wrestling in Atlantis, a round to determine the winner between her and Daleth to get that scale, she sure gets one. Viola and Alice making clothes for Daleth, Bocchan interrupts a bit, and even gets interrupted by Evelyn from Nico's school for a report update. She even is in love with Flea, of which he, Nico and Ichi are preparing for the fight against Sade.

The dance party preparations for everyone back at Bocchan's mansion, it's a glitz and glamorous ball, but to have Daleth see Walter being with another girl, she's not having the best impressions. But like mother, like daughter, Sharon's working her hardest, and Daleth needs to work hard at winning Walter's heart as well. But Bocchan still being affliected by the curse, he stilll can't exactly kiss her, and the coincidence with Philip, not to mention Viola mentioning about Daleth going missing...on the top of the mansion.

Relationships gone wrong, will they ever make a right?
May 5, 8:24 AM
Sep 2015
Oh I'm glad Philip is back, I hope he can be friend with Bocchan again.
May 5, 8:42 AM

Jan 2018
Amelia appears again after a long time. I wish she could permanently reunite with her hubby.

Daleth got a new look! The black nun outfit looks good on her. And that dance party outfit too.

I guess Walter doesn't completely know who he loves. Poor guy.

I'll be honest, I don't remember Philip. Was he in Season 1 or early Season 2? If so then it'd explain why I don't remember him. I really need to rewatch Season 1 one day. Maybe I will one day after Season 3 ends. Binging all 3 seasons back to back is gonna be a blast for sure.
May 5, 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
Viola really is the most powerful character in the series, everything and everyone bends to her will. How I wish Amelia and Zachou could be together forever.
May 5, 12:58 PM

Feb 2019
Omg daleth new outfit looks so good and Walter crossdressing is indeed very cute 😩. But I feel bad for her having to see him flirt with his fiancee… hopefully this ball will give her an opportunity to confess to him and he’ll realise how he feels. I don’t see how he’d be able to turn down daleth as good as she looks rn.

Ngl I don’t really remember Phillip or his sister. The flashback scene kinda looked familiar.. but can’t place which season it was.

Cuff is that hype loud friend who you gotta constantly remind to tone her voice down. Her yelling at Viola to come out and play was funny af, then being all loud outside the window where Walter and Philip’s sister were 😂

“I’m saving my lips for you” Alice is so damn cute! The day they finally can share a kiss will be so sweet.

Speaking of which, Alice mom left enough kisses on her for a lifetime. Truly her daughter’s biggest fan. She’s so funny, man 😭

Fun set up episode, can’t wait for the next one
Marinate1016May 5, 1:23 PM
May 5, 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
Who gave Alice the scratch on her face, and why exactly? Philip and Bochan were having a serious talk about clearing misunderstandings out, but Viola arrived too early for any progress to happen. Everything is happening so fast in this episode.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 5, 3:01 PM
Apr 2024
Philip is from the very first episode. however his sister was never mentioned prior to this episode. Philip begged Alice to move out of the Mansion for her own safety and Viktor got mad and Philip said his mom sent him to check on him, and he would never return again because he was scared of him and never wanted to come in the first place. They were childhood friends.

Daleth does look so good in a different outfit, I thought the same seeing her in the Magic school uniform. I hope she gets over fears and confesses everything to Walter. His character used to annoy me a little, but now with him having a love interest makes him a lot more toleratable.

Also Alice didn't have the scratch on her face, her mother Sharon got the scratch after confronting her sister on how she treated Alice while raising her after she was put to sleep for over a decade.
May 6, 12:28 AM

May 2015
The beginning reminds me of the tale of Urashimataro.
May 6, 3:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That vision of multiple Sharon was awesome lol
May 7, 7:20 AM

Jun 2020
Daleth new outfit fits her so much, and she looks pretty after getting dressed and make up by Viola! I hope she get the timing to meet Walter soon.
May 9, 2:23 PM

Jul 2016
Character interactions were great this episode. And Daleth wearing black looks so good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

5 by Marinate1016 »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19

10 by Ashhk »»
May 20, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12

16 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 15, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28

23 by chocomayu »»
May 7, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14

15 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 6, 7:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.