Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Charlotte learning to tame monsters is something I'm kinda interested in seeing.

This episode obviously still has the character chemisty as usual between Charlotte and Allen. They also meet the mysterious Dorothoa who has a strange aura about her. Such a weird girl but she seems to get along well with Charlotte.
Nov 15, 2023 6:31 AM

Apr 2016
The demon lord's mansion (and below the mansion) is getting busier by the day, not one, but two pets right out of the bat ... Our heroine is also (conveniently) becoming an animal trainer.

Still, the Capybara transforming into a woman is still the most evil thing.
Nov 15, 2023 6:48 AM

Apr 2010
A wild Elf appeared, well it was a matter of time.
But now we know the origin of the home and it's residents.
Speaking of which the number of residents is drastically increasing and if this continues there is a lot more to come.
Also that hiding place.
Nov 15, 2023 6:50 AM

Mar 2008
Roo-chan is a little shit isnt he. But kinda cute lol

That dark elf's publisher might even be dead by now
Nov 15, 2023 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
Dorothea going to push the Love Train along faster and I am in for it!

Super excited for next weeks episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 15, 2023 7:28 AM
Sep 2021
Charlotte has improved and is now stronger as a person than before, nice character development.
Nov 15, 2023 7:37 AM

Jul 2017
The Fenrir Lu, and even the hell capybara Goesetsu joins Charlotte's family, filled to the brim.

It's clearly written on Allen's face that he loves Charlotte in a familial way, and the latter wants to learn to be a monster tamer, though Gosetsu easily points Allen's awkwardness, and his Beast Conversation being self-taught who once lived amongst humans. Lu however, still detests Allen, so she's only limits to Charlotte. And Gosetsu...transforms into a woman with his magic...ok...if even that is a "naughty" thing, literally anything can be xD

The pool filled with mushrooms, it turned out to be Dorothea Gri'mm Wallenstein, a dark elf living underground below Allen's mansion, and she is the person that abandoned her home, or rather, went into hiding 30 years ago. Dorothea is really in a pinch of trouble...and that request is that she was once a prolific authorof many genres, though the one that she could not make is a romance novel, and she ran away from her deadlines just because of it. And finally, her 30-year slump can finally be settled with Allen and Charlotte...acting as a lovey-dover couple.

What a way to run from responsibilities, and 30 years at that.
Nov 15, 2023 7:45 AM
Feb 2022
At this pace Charlotte will found a mythical animal queendom and her citizens take revenge on their own for her hardships. :P
Nov 15, 2023 7:45 AM
Sep 2015
"A long life-span elf" seems to be a common theme for many anime in this season.

Totally didn't expect that capybara to be female, and it's very rare to see male voice actor voices female character, it's usually the other way around.
Nov 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Dec 2022
It's just now that I noticed that the cake in the intro is getting more toppers as characters get added to the story. Episode 1 is just Allen and Charlotte, Episode 2 adds Miacha, Episode 3 adds Eruca, and Episode 7 adds Fenrir and Capybara.

Nice to meet Dorothea, the hikikomori elf. Her editor gave up way too easily, but now after hiding in the basement for 30 years, she gets to force some progress out of our main couple!
I don't know anything about Japanese Law or Fantasy Law, but my hunch is to say that legally, Allen is the current owner of the property. However, helping Dorothea will earn Charlotte's approval and sidestep a shitload of court fees.
Anyone else feel like the pets joining the family is a precursor to them raising a child?
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Nov 15, 2023 8:32 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
What an eventful outing that turned out to be though. Still seems like Allen's now got some serious competition for Charlotte's attention. Given her innate talent and interest the tamer role would be ideal for Charlotte. Gosetsu though is just full of surprises. But so was the fact that all this time someone else was living next to you right beneath your feet. Overall a pretty fun ep that while adding new memers to the family and showcasing Lotte's innate talent in taming also did well to intruduce quite the wacky new character in the form of Dorothea as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2023 10:41 AM

Feb 2019
So this was a really interesting episode. The concept of taming monsters and getting them to speak human language was cool. Loved Roo’s introduction and Goesetsu’s human form lol. Did not expect buddy to transform into a babe in a bikini.

And we might have just got introduced to the 2nd best Hikikomori character this season. The famous elf author Dorothea. With her using Allen and Charlotte as inspiration for her romance novel I really expect their relationship to take a major step forward. Pretty funny to think she’s been living under the house this entire time 😂

this series is just such a fun time.
Marinate1016Nov 15, 2023 10:45 AM
Nov 15, 2023 11:39 AM
Nov 2018
Anime went from 7/10 to 3/10 in one ep lol
All 3 new characters suck so bad, they are not funny.
Nov 15, 2023 11:40 AM
May 2017
Another very good episode!

At 22:41-22:45, 'Dorothy?'

Dorothea the Dark Elf is so cute and sweet! I like elves a lot. She will help Allen and Charlotte to walk the path to the best ending...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Nov 15, 2023 12:51 PM

May 2014
Ok.. so this is as far as this series got to. The MC was supposed to be someone people don't "walk over" yet he is "weak". A pushover. Dropped the series.
Nov 15, 2023 1:48 PM

May 2019
So Allen's household went from him and Charlotte to 5 counting the 2 animals and the dark elf, and it looks like this elf will help push Allen and Charlotte closer.
Nov 15, 2023 2:06 PM
Oct 2021
ok I pull up gone wrong again, why did she had to do that 😭😭😭😭
Nov 15, 2023 5:21 PM

Apr 2022
more females, nice. the dorothea and the capybara transforming into a women in the same episode, keeping that male voice was a crime though and deserves harsh punishment. charlotte still cute and allen still fun.
Nov 15, 2023 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
After watching that scene, I know for a fact, this MC will go someplace far away~ (bro, you bought it through legal channels, what the heck?)

P.S. The capybara was already annoying, then we got another annoying Elf...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 16, 2023 1:55 AM
Nov 2023
The way the episode ended with the Elf made me more excited to see what is comming in the next episode. But good to know that Charlotte has a magic ability of taming magical animals, makes the plot more interesting
Nov 16, 2023 2:34 AM

Aug 2013
We got a hella sexy Capybara, a cute Fenrir Lu, and a plot for the couple to mingle. Amazing episode.
Nov 16, 2023 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
Well, at least Dorothea is shipping them, unlike that annoying Lü and Gosetsu trying to go between them.

Gosetzu transforming to a woman was such a heinous crime.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 17, 2023 5:11 AM

Oct 2017
Both the hell capybara and fenrir came with them, nice. Though a female hell capybara transformed into a hot woman but with a male voice just felt so wrong lol. Also now we even have a dark elf with them.
Nov 17, 2023 8:50 AM
Nov 2022
A lot of sugar, a lot, a lot of sugar...

An elf appeared who seems to accelerate the plot, I like that, what I don't like at all is LÜ, I don't know, I don't like his attitude at all._.

A capybara that becomes a milf, I don't know what to expect from Japan anymore.

I loved this scene.

Nov 19, 2023 2:09 PM

Oct 2022
By most legal standards the house would be yours Allen, you're the one who is paying the taxes and it's still under your name.
-Login to mal
-Looks at notifications
-Three messages deleted
"Oh no"
Nov 21, 2023 10:02 AM
Feb 2015
Lol just realized it's amusing how Lu is calling Charlotte as "Mama" considering the two VAs were in Spy x Family too, Lu's VA playing as Anya whereas Charlotte's VA playing as Yor ahahhahahahah
Nov 22, 2023 7:34 AM
Jan 2018
I kinda wish there was a website for anime where the episodes remove the ops, and ed’s entirely. As someone who skip them 9/10 times, it gets really repetitive and tiresome having to skip it manually every time I play an episode… On a more related note, I’m probably over-thinking this one but I find the wolf kinda ungrateful. Like I get, it’s supposed to be funny and considered cute since it’s a fluffy animal, that loves Charlotte (male wolf) therefore acts in jealousy but still, at least be appreciative of the dude. Like, you’re living in his mansion for free, being taken care of like family, in the real world, it costs a lot of money to raise animals and children, on top of paying for bills like electricity, rent, running water, food, etc so you’d think the wolf at least have gratitude, lmao.
Nov 27, 2023 7:22 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, that capybara is a female after this time XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 29, 2023 11:21 AM

May 2020
No, with that voice it's hard to convince someone the capybara's a tall hot woman too xD

Also, I know the clocks for elfs work differently, but hey 30 years is still 30 years, not some 30 minutes or 30 days lol.
Dec 20, 2023 10:40 PM

Feb 2019
guess the mystery of the mansion's missing owner's been resolved, for a hefty price, of course lol Gosetsu turning to a woman was unexpected, but the capybara seem to fit in nicely in Allen's household
Dec 30, 2023 2:05 AM

Feb 2018
bruh wot the capybara transformed lol, unexpected fr. Also a random dark elf basement dweller showed up lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 31, 2023 2:16 AM
Jun 2012
Da rat has the real ninjutsu.

Some Naruto Uzumaki life here.
Jan 16, 12:15 PM

Aug 2021
Hearing Gosetsu's original voice in baddie's body is something I probably didn't need, but I guess it's aight

Also, Lu's voice is absolutely perfect for his personality, it really reminds you of your usual mama bois that aren't interested in anyone else haha
Feb 1, 7:43 PM

Oct 2021
Kind of dumb for Allen to jump to the conclusion the house wasn’t his anymore. Pretty sure he rightfully owns it. But because he did that, the Elf probably just decided to roll with it anyway and blackmail him.

I don’t like the fenrir tbh. Hope it doesn’t appear often.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Dec 20, 2023

74 by joetran0 »»
Apr 19, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

37 by Luke_MK »»
Mar 2, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

31 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

104 by Devonnius »»
Feb 18, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

33 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 18, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.