Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Back to the present timeline, it looks like Anos had to deal with some troublesome enemies again. Brainwashing is such an unoriginal idea though.

Pretty intense fighting at the frontlines. Anos seems to have never forgot the words from his past.
Sep 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
Damn been a minute since we've seen Misa, completely forgot that was the main reason they came to the past.

Back in the present, Anos and the others returned to the modern Delzogade after witnessing the tragedy that the Great Spirit Reno and Shin had experienced. There, they discovered further persecution of the hybrids by Melheis and the demon race, who had been brainwashed by Avos Dilhevia. Anos faced them to push them back and then confronted Avos, aka Misa who sought to take the Throne of Knowledge and the Abolisher of Reason, Venuzdonoa.

The stakes in this episode are higher than ever. Especially when Anos meets Misa again after so long. Driven by an insatiable lust for power, Misa seeking to ascend the throne of Venusdonoa, the destroyer of knowledge and reason. This clash of the two demon kings promises to be a pivotal moment in the series as two massive powers collide in a battle for supremacy once and for all. I lowkey forgot how the reveal of Misa being the Child of God or Avos even happened. I just remember it being one of the most important and hype episodes from the first part of this season. Eh though, at least Shin is back. It was so heartwarming and it almost made me tear up from their reunion.

With Shin and Anos reunited, all that's left is to take down Misa once and for all!

Sep 9, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2022
Anos Keep defeating enemies.
Battle at the Frontline's 🔥🔥🔥
Shin & Anos 🤝 now all left to take down Miss.
This is getting interesting 🔥🔥
Sep 9, 2023 10:37 AM
Sep 2021
Anos saved his subordinates and now with shin he will save misa from her fate.
Sep 9, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2021
Let's goooo we're back in the present! I've been looking forward to this!

The twist was unexpected and really cool. Every other person here is reinacnated lol.
Sure enough I'm enjoying this more when it's set in the present.
The ED doesn't have the film effect now! I kinda liked it more with the effect but this is nice too.
And the episode is cut off at the end by a second or so again. I've been seeing this sometimes with Crunchyroll anime lately.
Sep 9, 2023 10:58 AM
Oct 2016
After returning from the past it's time to set things right in the present day. Anos knows all about Misa real identity as Avos and Shin tragedy which set all these events into motion two thousand years ago. So stopping this corruption of the demons by Avos is next priority, along with saving Misa in the process. Its great to see that Anos has some other allies laying in wait. The demon royalty moving to execute anyone whom isn't one of them, before jumping back in time we saw the carnage in the cities. Now we see at the school where Avos and Shin are held up has more cruelty being inflicted. Those allies of Anos we saw two thousand years ago now reincarnations here in present day showing themselves. Avos didn't expect Anos to have these sort of returning allies. Misa and Sasha almost had to reveal themselves before things turned in their favor. Some of the humans and demons we saw in the past here again to help their true demon king. Breaking the brainwashing on the other demons as they fight, turning the tide for Anos side. Anos confronting Shin was really well done, it would've been easy for the story to either have them fight or Shin sacrifice himself. But they did it much better in that Shin puts his life in Anos hands since he betrayed the demon king with Anos not accepting that solution since it would deprive Misa of her father. Shin has been in self imposed exile for these two thousand years and now Misa needs him. She's been thinking of him for so long. Anos speaking about his own father that even if he were suffering Anos would want him alive so they could heal together. Shin has to help Anos stop Misa from unleashing anymore destruction.
Sep 9, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2019
Man that last scene with Shin and Anos was pure chills. Goosebumps all over. Almost shed a tear. “You’ve become much stronger, sterner and kinder” just that line alone shows how much Shin himself has changed and grown as a person, not just a sword. To be able to recognise emotions and kindness is a testament to the impact Leno had on him. That was not fake as Nosgalia would have you believe.

Who would’ve thought that Shin and Leno’s love and subsequent child would be the best emotional point of this series. Just a really well done arc that’s had some great high notes like today.

Now that Anos has Shin back on his side I’m looking forward to seeing how they save Misa. It’s been so long since we saw Misa you’d be forgiven for forgetting she’s the whole purpose of the time travel arc lol. I totally forgot that she was revealed as the child of God and her whole situation with Ray.
Marinate1016Sep 9, 2023 11:21 AM
Sep 9, 2023 11:03 AM
Nov 2022
how long anime name in Japanese is 😅
Sep 9, 2023 11:22 AM
Sep 2015
There's no enemy, only someone waiting a rescue from Anos.
Sep 9, 2023 12:24 PM

Jun 2015
Squeee pig rising!!!!!! Now that is an episode!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 9, 2023 1:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Feels good to be back in the present, giving the delay it felt like we were in the past a lot longer than we actually were lol. And now the name of the game is defeat Avos, and so far it’s gone really well, I wasn’t expecting there to be so many reincarnated demons there to save the students, the only one I thought would be reincarnated was Igareth but no, Anos had an entire squad there including Davidra who was the one that originally did the beating on Igareth, definitely a twist I wasn’t expecting but a cool one, and then Misha turned all the enemies into ice cats lol, only in Misfit.

And then it was finally time to confront Shin, I was kinda hoping for a legit fight between him and Anos but I liked what we got here, I’m kinda surprised the thought never crossed Shin’s mind to be Misa’s dad after 2000 years but I really liked the realization, so now I guess this means Shin is back on team Anos, Avos definitely ain’t gonna be happy. Now I wonder how they plan to defeat Avos but save Misa, only upsetting thing there tho is that we won’t see goth mommy Avos anymore lol, it’s gonna be an exciting final stretch for sure.
TheColonel76Sep 9, 2023 2:09 PM
Sep 9, 2023 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
Man, I remember at first thinking this show was just another trashy anime with an OP MC but it has been so touching specially on these last episodes, my boy Shin deserves to be happy, to be loved and to love, he is so loyal and has such a strong will power, it was also great to see the others kicking butts, yet another quite solid episode.
Sep 9, 2023 2:35 PM
Jun 2022
Still don't know fully what's happening. But I'm still enjoying it
Sep 9, 2023 3:36 PM
Aug 2020
this was an excellent ep

everything was perfect

with a great ending
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 9, 2023 5:20 PM

Sep 2020
Avos' counterattack in 3...2...1...
Sep 9, 2023 6:30 PM
Oct 2022
Was not expecting that to go as good as it did.
Sep 9, 2023 8:49 PM
Jan 2022
one fo the best episode
Sep 9, 2023 9:16 PM
Jan 2021
I really enjoyed this episode! It portrayed Igareth and Davidria's cooperation beautifully, showcasing their teamwork without any underlying animosity.

Sasha and Misha scenes are pretty good too, and it was thrilling to witness their strength in action.

Avos making a comeback was a highlight for me. Anos always being several steps ahead of his opponents was intriguing, although I wish they could have delved into it more like in the LN. Nevertheless, it was presented with intensity and excitement.

The interaction between Anos and Shin was simply amazing, and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Imagining the 2000 years of loneliness and the burden of his betrayal to Anos that Shin endured was truly heart-wrenching.

It was heartwarming to see Anos teaching Shin about the love of a father, and now Shin is on Anos's side it's gonna be more exciting!

I can hardly contain my excitement for the next episode; it's going to be absolutely insane!
Sep 10, 2023 12:49 AM

Jan 2023
Anos has a lot more allies than expected.
These two demons joining forces together despite their troubled past.
And that final scene in which Shin understands he needs to be there for his daughter.

An episode showing us that love gives a meaning/a sense/a direction to life, and that being kind to another gets repaid sometime in the (far) future.
What a beautiful episode :)
Sep 10, 2023 3:41 AM

Jun 2021
Back to the present. It looks like Anos and Shin joined forces again. Will we see the reunion of father and daughter? That would be touching if that happened.
Sep 10, 2023 7:32 AM

Jun 2016
if this not delayed months this willl be easily top 5 Seasonal Anime !!!

ANOS SAMA is really cool and badass !!!

the story from this sequel is more solid and good !!!
Sep 10, 2023 9:39 AM
May 2021
I hear people say that this anime is poop and rating is low too, but for some reason i really like it. And i'm normally first to hate the "perfect protagonist" power fantasy.
I loved 1. season and 2. had sadly some trouble coming out (i've waited like 6 months between episode 6 and 7) but the only bad thing i can point out is the 3d cgi of the tree that looked as bad as the "reincarnated in godless word" cgi.

This anime is not best tear-jerker ever made, funniest, with best fights or music. But it has enough of everything to make me happy. Ridiculous plot in funny way, ok music, sad parts of the story (like dude losing his wife and suffering 2000years only for asmongold to come and do his protagonist magic to solve everything perfectly)

fights are probably the most boring part of the anime, they are quite basic and short. longest fight in this episode lasted 5 seconds and had 3 frames of animation.
But it just works as a whole to entertain me well.

With little bit more daring writing where everything is not happy-end with protagonist able to create new worlds, time travel, change things thru time travel it would be a lot better story, because grief here has no pernamence, everyone is either reincarnated or possibly saved by time travel, magicly resurrected or whatever tool is used to just never have sad moment for more than 3 episodes. I'll not be surprised if few more characters get just magically created in next episode for more happy ends. And even if it does not happen(which is rare) it still can and you grow to expect it, really taking away from any emotional moment in the story.
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 AM
May 2021
Dam every one of them was reincarnate 😂. Alright lots of things are now cleared. Good to see Anos settled it down with Shin
Sep 10, 2023 1:56 PM

May 2018
I am getting more confused, it just seems like forgetting the demon lord every arc. everyone wanting to become the demon lord

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Sep 10, 2023 3:38 PM
May 2017
Man the character development of both Anos and Shin is beautiful stuff
Sep 11, 2023 6:55 AM
Jun 2007
Back to present. Shin is waiting patiently for his master as he is "empty".
Sep 12, 2023 4:26 AM

Dec 2018
wow they really packed a lot into this episode, and all of it was really moving. big improvement in the last few episodes. tides are turning in our hero's favor finally, and i wonder if they can wrap it up in only two episodes. probably not, but i'm still excited for what's next.
Sep 12, 2023 4:52 AM

Mar 2012
So... there are no new children in that universe?
Every student in the academy is some 2000yo reincarnation?
Waifus only represent ideals
Sep 13, 2023 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
Back to the present day, and Anos and Co. are ready to reclaim what they have lost.

The execution of Anos's Fan Club and the students in the arena, there're too many outliers since Avos Dilhevia and the Spirit King are split up, and even worse, there're no sign of NousGalia. Anos and Lay split up, where the former with Lena, meets Avos, and the real Lay appearing in front of her while on the reincarnated Igareth's execution, he did what Anos told him 2000 years ago, and that is his only mission to make the truth known, without regrets. His executor, Davidra, thought the same and betrayed the Spirit King, which only confirmed the demons' brainwashing even more. The thing is, Anos and Lay's school's students are in complete collaboration to ward out the evil.

The ploy of Anoshu Politicoal works against Misa, though that was not her real cover, and therein lies Shin taking her place, contemplating death for his 2000 years ever since. And now with the Sword of Severance, he goes against his former master to take his right hand with him as a promise, though he can't quite act the part of the villain, as his original being as a sword.

The promises of 2000 years don't go unturned, not between Anos and Shin: master and servant.
Sep 17, 2023 3:12 AM

May 2020
Okay, so they changed the past and that's how now they could beat Misa right? But somehow I'm getting the feeling Anos would've had managed anyways.

Also, there are no modern kids in this academy, I mean everyone is reincarnated one way or the other, and that feels kind of strange.
Sep 24, 2023 8:02 AM

Oct 2017
So many reincarnations but guess it's cause it's the same time as Anos reincarnation. Shin still loyal to Anos. Time to end this and save Misa.
Sep 29, 2023 6:25 AM

Jan 2017
Didn't expect all the students to be reincarnated people from 2000 years ago LOL, but it works

Still not sure how Anos will save Misa but not Avos, but this is Anos we're talking about
Sep 30, 2023 7:20 AM
Jan 2018
Misa and Shin, hope they can both reconcile with one another. If only Rena was still alive 😭
Oct 6, 2023 8:01 AM
Dec 2022
Anos keeps on doing what he does best - beat the hell out of his enemies.
Oct 27, 2023 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Nice episode 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Nov 13, 2023 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
It seems that Devidra has become a good man😏
an episode on the level 💯
Nov 30, 2023 7:12 AM
Jun 2012
Goth Misa Mommy comes to the rescue! Of the story! With the plot!
Dec 5, 2023 3:17 PM

Aug 2019
so mr sword didnt die and reincarnate but just stayed there for 2000 years waiting for something to happen?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2023 4:38 PM

May 2012
WTF is this plot? Shin is not an enemy...he is there just to waste time and make things more complicated.

Horrible.
I despise woke people.
Jan 3, 3:58 AM

Apr 2013
I don't get it, why did Shin just sit on his throne while his daughter makes mistake after mistake? Because he wants to die, so why not take a bunch of innocent people with you?
Feb 23, 6:16 AM

Jul 2013
It would've been nice to see the two of them fight but oh well
Apr 11, 7:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well Shin truly living the hell from the past of 2000 years, with the disgrace and regret for unabling to save his beloved spirit waifu. Even though he claimed to keep protecting Misa for all those times passed but still its gives him no other hope, he's too emo after all. While Anos and some of the reincarnated demons can pass through it in ease. Ofc he just wanna die right there.

However, its the demon king of tyranny, Anoshu Polticoal we talking about. No dead for you, right-hand man. So enough hiding inside the wolfy and face your damn half-evil daughter for once and save the peaceful era there.

Ed is now in color. So the end also going to be colorful?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

99 by WienGirl »»
May 19, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

104 by WienGirl »»
May 19, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

80 by WienGirl »»
May 19, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

91 by BertBert »»
May 5, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

49 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.