Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
This episode wanted to give us some wholesome moments. I mean, there's some light in these dark moments after all and glad to see some smiles around.

Man, seeing Posiedon Nero talk and showing his confidence is something else. Homura and the others are still on the run to make their move so his arc's conflict is far from being resolved.
Sep 2, 2023 9:35 AM

Dec 2021
Aw, Kleene smiling made my day. The two siblings joining the crew after so long as well, hell yeah!

After the Foresta disaster clears, Elsie contacts the crew to apologize for involving them with Justice. Xenolith requests something only Shiki can do. Sister heals Kleene's trauma, restoring her smile. Elsewhere in the Aoi Cosmos, Holy informs Justice about Jaguar and Eraser's arrival, with the Oceans 6 gathering on Nero 1. Nero decides to appoint Shura to lead the situation. Shura and the Oceans 6 prepare to depart for Nero 66. Meanwhile, Shiki and the gang train in virtual reality.

This episode delivered a satisfying info dump. The revelation about Nero and Ziggy being friends piqued my interest; I'd love to delve into their history. Nero's current appearance is undeniably badass, though those dice are an intriguing twist. His son, on the other hand, appears to be quite a piece of work. I wonder if he's always been like that, considering Ziggy gave Shura his gravity power. On a positive note, it's heartwarming to see Jinn and Kleene officially becoming part of the crew. I can't wait to witness their contributions in the upcoming arc alongside the rest of the team.

Training arc commence!

Sep 2, 2023 10:19 AM
Jun 2020
It seems the season will end in a Training Arc. I hope season 3 is confirmed once this one is over.

And OH NOOOO!!!! Kleene is cuter than usual!
Sep 2, 2023 11:49 AM

Feb 2019
Another fun Eden’s Zero episode!

So glad to see Kleene not just alive and well, but back to her old self. Her brother is really just a massive siscon and wants her to be happy. I’ve been cheering for her happiness for a while now. Seeing her suffer with that emotion stifling gear was rough. Looking forward to them being full crew members!

I wonder what Poseidon Nero’s dice told him. Maybe Shura has to die for peace to be restored? There’s no way he thought that with the way Shura acts he’ll win, so this should be interesting to see. Dude was willing to kill one of his father’s longtime servants just because he was a robot.

Kind of cool that we’ll see Shura and Shiki go up against one another to see who is the true successor of Ziggy’s gravity magic. Having two former apprentices square off will be fun.

So VR training in this universe acts like the hyperbolic time chamber basically, that’s cool. Poor Weisz just wanted a bit of fan service and gets tied up lol.

Ziggy hacked his master??? Wild cliffhanger
Marinate1016Sep 2, 2023 11:56 AM
Sep 2, 2023 12:09 PM

Nov 2017
Oh golly, it's like Kleene is an entirely different character now. It's a nice change of pace though
Sep 2, 2023 1:07 PM
May 2020
And here is another episode that proves why this is in my top 10 for the season.

01 Jujutsu Kaisen
02 Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto
03 Undead Girl Murder Farce
04 AI no Idenshi
05 Dark Gathering
06 Edens Zero
07 Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu
08 Hyakushou Kizoku
09 Tousouchuu: Great Mission
10 Odekake Kozame
Sep 2, 2023 2:28 PM

Jun 2015
Looks like training is about to get even wilder!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 2, 2023 8:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Jeene shed a tears, while Kleene finally can put those pure smile on her cute face, nano?

Yep the aftermath back at its chillin moment again, and don't forget of some little fanservice at the end. Even if its comes from our based scientist lewd imagination, Prof Wise!

But seriously, its good to know that Kleene and Jeene decided to be the permanent member of Ez. While Laguna still being questioned about his true goal at those ship, at least Ez had them all till the end of the season. Sounds good, right?

Nero seems a like a good old man. While it's not clear how the heck he put his fate under those dice rollin. But, eh? Seems like the dice also wanna see a good fight over the descendant of the gravity ether power user!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 2, 2023 11:55 PM

Nov 2012
I know I'm not the only one wishing that VR training and sync was real.
Sep 3, 2023 3:44 AM

Jun 2021
Ziggy interrupted their training..or he will train them himself.

Kleene's smile warms my heart.
Sep 3, 2023 5:24 AM

Oct 2016
If Kleene's happy, I am happy and I am even more happy that Jin and Kleene are joining the crew.
Sep 3, 2023 6:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's so cute for Kleene, and I like the VR training actually... though the Ziggy cliffhanger :S
Sep 3, 2023 7:56 AM
Jun 2023
The episodes to be released take too long, at this point i couldve finished the manga alrdy and be done with it, its frustrating. also does anyone know where to know the source of the episodes released are being revealed?
Sep 3, 2023 10:04 AM
Mar 2015
the king is after Ziggy who is after his mentor Got to love bondage trainiing
Sep 3, 2023 3:28 PM

Jan 2009
the training arc begins

Kleenes trauma is gone

and Elsie, Rebecca and Homura are sexy hot still
Sep 3, 2023 4:14 PM
Jul 2013
Shura, Poseidon y el Oceans 6 a escena.

•Ándale, hicieron muy bien a Shura en el anime, todo un cabron hijo de la ver**. 🤬
Sep 4, 2023 1:49 AM

Mar 2015
Reply to deg
the training arc begins

Kleenes trauma is gone

and Elsie, Rebecca and Homura are sexy hot still
@deg
Witch stole my heart after she took off that mask. She's so sweet, mature, cool, and affectionate!

Kleene is strong competition to Peno's cuteness, I can't decide who is more moe now!
Sep 4, 2023 3:55 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Raven_Wingz
@deg
Witch stole my heart after she took off that mask. She's so sweet, mature, cool, and affectionate!

Kleene is strong competition to Peno's cuteness, I can't decide who is more moe now!
@Raven_Wingz they are both cute lol
Sep 4, 2023 5:08 AM

Feb 2021
How can Ziggy get into there? Does someone hack the robot?
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 5, 2023 2:32 AM
Oct 2019
Kleene smile are so cute.

A lot of new characters setting up for the next arc.

It's Training Time!!
Sep 7, 2023 12:37 PM

Jul 2017
Xenolith is rebooted from the virus, and Weisz has heard the entire story regarding Jinn and Kleene, though thankfully with the latter, Witch was able to remove that part of the memory which limited her feelings.

The Interstellar Union Army has no time sorting out Edens Zero, and their next target is Shura, poised to take over Poseidon Nero's place once he's passed on. The Oceans 6 of Nero's son Shura, Callum Steelford, Lyra, Nasseh, Milani Lucra, Cyca and Fabiano want to know what's Ziggy's up to with his plan after targeting Foresta, and unlike his aging father who's depending on his dice to decide his fate, Shura takes everything to action quick. Furthermore, Shiki being imbued with Xenolith's power would stand a chance against Ziggy with more training to boost their Either Gear, it is good training...until Xenolith transforms into Ziggy.

The real thing or a fake for training?
Sep 14, 2023 2:06 AM

Jan 2017
Kleene's now not-depressed voice is so cute, though is deleting that memory truly the best course of action? (It still is a part of her despite how painful it is)

And there's 1 less Ocean 6 member to take care off, thanks Syura

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.