Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
The matches with Leo vs. Kazuhiko in the past, they were at their peak, but if they couldn't reach, just entrust it to the next generation, like how Aoi and Eve are now.

The Rainbow Bullet Burst is not enough for Eve, she wants to perfect it as the only way to defeat Aisha Khambatta in this unforgiving Luminous course for the Europe Women's Open. But this foretells of a shot that's so powerful, it can break one's body if not properly seasoned, and Aisha doesn't need to worry that much because her consistent golfing style will earn her the trophy. Eve wants no way of backing down, so having Alan as an acupuncturist to help in alleviating her entire body, it's a need for the final day. The Rainbow Bullet Burst is detrimental to Eve now in her taste, and Alan entrusts Ichina to make sure that she doesn't use it.

The last day of the Open, and Ichina gives Eve the 3 Wood so that she doesn't use the Burst for a start, sticking to the best being the Rainbow Shot as her max and saving her strength when it matters most. Even as Leo's next protégé through Aisha is also determined to win, its a neck-and-neck match between her and Eve. It all comes down to the last hole, and Eve pleas for the Burst to be used with the driver, which Ichina stops her from doing so, knowing the repercussions. Leo thinks the same way, but Ichina at least trusts Eve in breaking her limits, just for this one moment, even if it meant that she'll play her own golf. This is her call to Aoi, and thankfully the driver took some pressure to the shot, which leaves Eve enough room to execute her ultimate weapon and shot to clinch the victory: Over the Rainbow.

Eve, you do a job well done to impress all.
KANLen09Jun 3, 2023 6:46 AM
Jun 2, 2023 10:14 AM

Jan 2018
Eve is so good man. Really solid episode. 
Jun 2, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
Explosion!!! huh!? Megumin is so proud of you.
Just by looking at that acupuncture, it looked so painful enough, but it looks like Eve will be fully recovered very soon in the next episode.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 2, 2023 10:34 AM

Dec 2021
My favorite episode by far. Giving Eve's clear weakness long-term and stake really makes me cheering for Eve rather than seeing this as just another winning episode.

Every character really get to shine as well especially the caddie and Leo.
道 
Jun 2, 2023 10:49 AM

Dec 2021
Eve went with the Hajime no Ippo level of craziness in pushing herself beyond the limit just to win the whole tournament. This is the most brutal set of matches Eve have ever experienced in her golfing career having to go all that just to face Aoi again is real badass move there!

Eve team is insanely strong with Ichina and Alan working together as a team possibly even OP against Aoi team at this point as we have yet to see Aoi playing a brutal match like Eve did. Looking forward for next week and see what's going to be for Eve and Ichina that now she's going to play for Arios.
Jun 2, 2023 10:56 AM
Sep 2015
The over-the-rainbow shot is a nice start for the Pride Month.
Jun 2, 2023 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
i wanted to see the ball going into the hole, why they had to cut it off, wtf
Jun 2, 2023 11:48 AM
Aug 2020
Eve last shot was so good, and her body hmm nice.
Jun 2, 2023 12:15 PM

Feb 2019
Nah Sunrise know exactly what they’re doing 😩 😩

22nd straight 10/10 episode from birdie wing. This little mini arc for Eve was really cool. We needed to see her hit a brick wall and overcome it to fully establish her own type of golf. Loved the emotional moment with she and Ichina where she just straight breaks thru her limits, Asta style lol. I really wish Kazuhiko could’ve seen this.

It also seems like one of Eve or Aoi won’t be able to play golf again when it’s all said and done based on the little hints and flags we’re getting

Can’t wait for next week
Marinate1016Jun 2, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 2, 2023 1:00 PM

Dec 2020
There we go eve goes over her limits and take the pain to win this what a nice job you done eve.
Also the caddy ichina is a great support, leo seem really surprised after that shot.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 2, 2023 1:01 PM

May 2022
This show continues to impress me with how exciting this episode was.
Jun 2, 2023 5:23 PM

Apr 2016
Marinate1016 said:

22nd straight 10/10 episode from birdie wing. This little mini arc for Eve was really cool. We needed to see her hit a brick wall and overcome it to fully establish her own type of golf. Loved the emotional moment with she and Ichina where she just straight breaks thru her limits, Asta style lol. I really wish Kazuhiko could’ve seen this.

It also seems like one of Eve or Aoi won’t be able to play golf again when it’s all said and done based on the little hints and flags we’re getting

Can’t wait for next week
Eve got that arch man
Jun 2, 2023 5:43 PM
Jul 2021
Fabulous, fantastic and so moving!
Jun 2, 2023 6:07 PM

Jan 2021
Eve you absolute maniac she almost broke her arms. Somehow instead she broke her driver, this show is insane in the best way possible. The animation too showing Eve from her driver's point of view down to her swing, that was incredible. Made me smile for the rest of the episode. Eve always knows how to make me cheer for her.

Probably one of the best episodes of this season. It makes so much sense that Eve would have a lot of stress on her body. She did consistent new powerful swings that put a lot of pressure on her entire body. She looks like she might falter but in true Eve fashion she grits her teeth and pushes through. Not only that she seriously listens to her caddy's every word. She matures and realizes that jumping head first isn't going to let her win. However she breaks her limits and gambles in the most necessary area. She knows now when to play rash and to play safe. Eve will recover from her gamble with her arms she's a true fighter.
Jun 2, 2023 10:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Not expecting the tough girl like Eve can be looks so broken after one shot, but eh? Master Alan comes to the rescue with some needle action, which he actually did more...

Beside that, i like how at first Leo looked so scary and then frigthened with the over-the-rainbow shot but deep inside he's happy. The student he nurtured with so much harshness, evolve into something that beyond he and Kazu can do on their golden era. He's the true coach after all, no doubt, not just some certain unbelievable coach that was sick on the hospital crib doing some fun shit with jk girl...

Anyway, since the tireful road-to-the pro path already over for both side. I wonder what kind of birdie-birdie they do next? Since i can't heard it anymore like before. Now i genuinely worries...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2023 10:10 PM
Mar 2015
We have reached the level of sublimely ridiculous golf shots
Jun 2, 2023 11:39 PM

Oct 2015

my sister
its just golf
bruh
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 3, 2023 12:59 AM

Oct 2017
Eve is just something else, love her. I hope she's okay though.
Jun 3, 2023 1:28 AM
Jul 2020
What is up with these golfers and their frail bodies? lol (I know it's for the drama.)
Jun 3, 2023 2:46 AM

Apr 2021
Eve needs to thank the Grandpa with a sloppy blowie
Jun 3, 2023 3:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What an episode and of course Eve had to pull out her best move to score that final shot and that was incredible, now she fainted which is worrying but had to happen obviously after all that
Jun 3, 2023 4:23 AM

Aug 2019
I've already enjoyed the development Eve has had this season but especially this episode due to the fact she has really started to respect Saotome more now

snowykevinJun 3, 2023 4:32 AM
Jun 3, 2023 5:48 AM
Oct 2022
Marinate1016 said:

Can’t wait for next week

At the start of the series they talk about how Eve and Aoi changed women’s golf plus the credits indicate they play for a while. But the condition Aoi’s father has is hereditary and she is showing signs of it.

At the end of this excellent episode it said the girls will fight to play together. That’s a laugh. In the real world the pressure for them to face each other in a tournament would be enormous. The media exposure of each would be huge. My bet is that the two girls form a golf company together. Notice in the credits they are wearing the same branded gear.
Jun 3, 2023 11:28 AM
Dec 2017
I love her special powers :)
This Eve's arc is very good, good pace.
Be careful about the chara design, sometimes Eve has a strange face lol
Jun 3, 2023 6:13 PM

Sep 2018
I would like to see the old man in action on the golf course
Jun 4, 2023 7:25 AM

Sep 2021
They dragged this out for another episode....

This one was a bit more exciting than last week's mess thanks to Eve's injuries, but instead had no plot progression. And no much needed plot twist either.

I hope the boring "go pro" arc is finally over now and there will be a major new development with Rose-level antagonists. Or they'll give it a decent last battle between Eve and Aoi and wrap it up. But the later seems tough as one match can't fill 3+ episodes.
Jun 5, 2023 2:16 AM

Oct 2008
haha seems like Eve surpassed her sensei Leo huh...
5/5.

Jun 5, 2023 1:37 PM

Nov 2017
2 trump cards not 1 like they expected lol
Eve really wants to fight her little precious Aoi 😁
Jun 6, 2023 3:41 AM

Oct 2016
I fucking love this show man, I never thought a golf anime would make me tear up like this, but it did, that over the rainbow shot was beautiful. The whole sequence from the rainbow shot burst breaking the driver to the over the rainbow shot was peak. I think this is definitely going to end up in my top 10 anime of all time by the end. Speaking of the end, I don't want this to end, I don't want to see it end in 3 to 4 episodes man. But alas, I still cannot wait for the next episode. Eve is finally a pro, Aoi is also a pro, their battle is near. 
Jun 11, 2023 5:05 AM

May 2021
Something tells me we won't be seeing an Eve vs Aoi 1v1 this season.

Jun 11, 2023 9:05 PM
Feb 2021
Fuck yeah, Eve wins.
It was more or less never in doubt but still

It's nice how they give the characters new moves instead of just teaching them old ones like most shounen do
Jan 2, 5:57 PM
Apr 2021
this was such a good episode actually holy fuck i love this show dawg
Jan 2, 11:56 PM

Jul 2012
I presume that this could be another season for this anime..
No.. IT MUST HAVE another season 😭👍

Jan 13, 4:59 AM

Mar 2018
Amazing 10/10 ! What a thrilling episode.
Eve is so passionate, she makes me shiver.
Feb 14, 9:56 PM

Oct 2022
This anime have calmness of slice of life but also drama of lost child theme and competitiveness and fan service of girls sport anime. I like this golf anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

35 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

82 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

30 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 26, 2023

28 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 10, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 28, 2023

49 by DazeFire »»
Feb 10, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.