Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was alright as it allowed Raeliana to be herself and she is also once again connected to Noah. I really do hope we see more special events like this monster hunt in the future.

Furthermore, this episode provided more lore with events beyond their usual setting. For Raeliana, every episode again feels like a learning experience. For Noah, this episode was again one that allowed him to be more open with his feelings. 
Stark700May 22, 2023 6:12 AM
May 22, 2023 7:54 AM

Apr 2022
noah bold as hell for doing that in public. raelina got some problem women around her though. ending does not bode well for the duke and his party.
May 22, 2023 7:58 AM

Feb 2019
Dunno if it’s because this is Korean as opposed to Japanese, but I just love the teasing and banter between Noah and Raeliana. It feels so much more real and natural than traditional romcoms. Like that handkerchief scene and the one where reaeliana was standing over Noah as he slept had me dying lol.

I also LOVE how Raeliana actually stands up to the girls and doesn’t just let them walk all over her. A lot of MCs would’ve got all flustered and upset when they spilt that wine on her but she calls them out for their immaturity and just walks it off. She’s always in such control of every situation and handles it with so much maturity.
May 22, 2023 8:27 AM
Feb 2022
umm good show so Many intresting stuff
May 22, 2023 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
A letter from Freese, and the monster event which is part of a 3-day winter event project in the mountains, it's the nobility count that matters, not that Noah's efforts amount to anything that can be offered to Raeliana. But her letters to Beatrice got bounced back, what's the issue with that?

Beatrice being the OG protagonist, but that Raeliana survived the Brooks' ordeal, the novel's history is wielding towards in favor of her instead of Beatrice, just as the novel predicts the original story's outcome. Though her sneaking a look on Noah's face while she's sleeping, he sure got his revenge by teasing her. The frigid Sycret climate where Raeliana makes her way with Noah, she's just concerned that she would stand out in the typical way, though she did with Dame Ansley's vow to her. And the handkerchief where Raeliana is supposed to hand to Adam, Noah makes a scene by reluctantly accepting it from her with her good graces, along with the vow, which she did not expect him to do so in his usual dramatic way. And so it is, the perfect handkerchief to Noah, and the botched dragon one for Adam. Even with Vivian Shamal and her cronies looking after the combatants, regardless, they're off to the Sycret Mountains.

Vivian is not alone this time, though with Stephanie Carlisle and Christine Barkley, their façade isn't enough for Raeliana to see through their ominous behaviours, and she tries to rub the jealousy off from their faces, especially Vivian, by giving her a hard time especially, while following Beatrice's plot line. And no matter what the cronies may have plotted against her, Raeliana has seen it all to not be shaken by their immaturity. By the time the first group of combatants are back, Dame Ansley's cries...are only the surface level of how bad the event will turn out.

Hopefully Noah's fine...
May 22, 2023 8:50 AM
Jul 2020
Can't believe they ended this episode on a cliffhanger
I have read the manhwa and I can't wait for ya'll to watch the next episode
May 22, 2023 8:56 AM

Feb 2021
Now I imagine Adam Taylor and Noah were stuck fighting a dragon
May 22, 2023 9:02 AM
Mar 2023
Worst episode by far
May 22, 2023 11:18 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really like the idea behind this monster hunting event, it’s just a shame it’s not televised so you could see it in action lol, but based on how this episode ended we may end up seeing Noah and Adam fighting since Ansley came back in bad shape, that was sad to see but it’s good she came back alive. And speaking of Ansley, I found the scene where she knelt down for Raeliana to be an interesting one, so does this mean she’s a potential love interest too lol, I wouldn’t mind that tho.

And even though we didn’t see some actual monster hunting, we did witness a battle of the bitches when Raeliana was alone with those prim and proper ladies. Raeliana getting the upper hand with them was great to see but of course one of them tried spilling wine on her which I absolutely saw coming, but this didn’t deter Raeliana at all since she had that spicy comeback lol. I look forward to next week, hopefully Adam actually finds that dragon he assumed Raeliana wanted him to find lol.
May 22, 2023 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Sycret really needs to work on their PR.

Marinate1016 said:
Dunno if it’s because this is Korean as opposed to Japanese, but I just love the teasing and banter between Noah and Raeliana. It feels so much more real and natural than traditional romcoms. Like that handkerchief scene and the one where reaeliana was standing over Noah as he slept had me dying lol.
I was just thinking about that too, quite playful, organic and flirty, I don't watch that many romantic shows but this is certainly so much better than any of the ones I liked.
May 22, 2023 4:26 PM

Mar 2019
Man why does it feel like ansley is always getting the short end of the stick. Give the girl some love already.
May 22, 2023 5:22 PM
Oct 2022
Team Dame Ansley!
May 22, 2023 5:55 PM

Oct 2022
Raeliana is a pro at handling those stuck up asswholes, they can't even faze her, Raeli verbal attack is too op.
UndefeatedBahamut
May 22, 2023 6:01 PM
Jan 2022
man Raeliana needs to accept her own worth already and accept that the world isn't the same as the book already. she deserves love and happiness. plus she handled Shamal's Cabal (my own linguistic creation) with ease once more

Also Ansley is best girl 100%
May 22, 2023 7:14 PM
Mar 2015
A place where people die of exposure even in Autumn
May 22, 2023 7:19 PM

Aug 2014
Sorry, as a manhwa reader this was just a poor adaptation... They changed so much and what could have been a heart throb scene they had some weird pre-battle cry music going on
They also replaced an important part of what plays an important part in what makes the next episode comedic, which I will not mention what since that would be a spoiler.

May 22, 2023 7:26 PM
Jun 2021
Lots of good things to say about this episode, but my favorite was the bagpipes.
May 22, 2023 8:18 PM

Dec 2022
I think Noah might be seriously injured. Raeliana could nurse him back to good health.. But I'm hoping that she goes and rescues him in the forest instead.

May 22, 2023 8:43 PM

Apr 2015
Damn Ansley, she's so cool o//o
The small banters between Noah and Raeliana are cute.
The trio women "bullying" Raeliana is kinda cringe...at least don't be so badly obvious about it lmao. At least Raeliana did a fine job standing up for herself. I've already sadly accepted how low of a budget this anime has, but I wish they would at least make an effort to make things consistent. Like, when that blue-haired guy and a couple others were standing next to Raeliana in the rain, but then they suddenly disappeared after one of the bullies spilled her drink on Raeliana....so basically, they all yeeted out of the room once they saw she was getting picked on? That's horrible T-T

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
May 22, 2023 9:53 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What's with those three idiot ladies saying that her salmon was bad? Did they just want to get her out of the room before she destroyed them any further??

Also Sycret is so cold you'll freeze to death even in autumn. (I have no freaking clue what that was all about)

Anyway, five minute episode. I thought we were going to see Noah and Adam come back with dragons, but then the credits started appearing on screen. Like, already? Am I actually into this that much??! Yes I do. I love how Raeliana and Noah give each other so much sass. They were meant for each other from the start- unless this "dreamboat" Dame Ansley lady comes in on a chariot of yuri and sweeps Raeliana off her feet

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 22, 2023 11:45 PM

Oct 2022
So far this is 2 for 2 of Ansley getting her ass kicked/failing her duties. I really hope this doesn't remain an ongoing thing, nothing depresses me more than a good side character, built up to be a badass, who gets consistently owned by their opponents. It's like, why even bother mentioning their years of expertise in their field of work, if all evidence shown is completely to the contrary?

May 23, 2023 3:25 AM

Mar 2011
Every episode has so much to process. I really liked it... that ending tho :s

We finally learned a little more about the original story and romance and let me just say it's so unoriginal that I'm happy Realiana changed the plot.
Although it makes me wonder how she thought meddling with the male main protagonist wouldn't have such consequences.

I always love the scenes between Realiana and Noah <3
And I'm excited for the next episode.

But these mean girls... >.<
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

May 23, 2023 3:28 AM

Nov 2022
Those Shamal bitching about Raeliana. Meanwhile I am waiting for Noah to offer highest ranking monsters to her and Taylor bringing a Dragon back for her.... The looks on their faces will be quite intriguing.
May 23, 2023 3:41 AM

Jan 2021
I like how Raeliana turned the tables on Vivian, that was cool. It's disgusting to see someone still trying to get close to someone's fiancé even when they've been rejected. Especially in such a dirty way. Ew~

I'm kind of sad because it kind of confused me when Raeliana was chatting with Keith, and there were other people around them too, but when Vivian and her girls were trying to bully Raeliana suddenly everyone was gone, even Keith seemed to have just disappeared. I don't know why but it kind of makes me sad.. and confused.

But even so, I like the moment when Raeliana and Noah tease each other :3 I didn't expect that Raeliana would actually bring another handkerchief for him lol I thought she would give the dragon handkerchief to Noah XD hahaha.

Anyway.. I wonder what Vivian's brother role is here? He hasn't done anything so far.. but his face is clearly displayed on the poster lol even Vivian isn't on the poster so.. I'm just curious.

May 23, 2023 8:47 AM

Oct 2022
I love the way Raeliana and her adversaries go at each other while maintaining decorum.
May 23, 2023 9:27 AM
Sep 2021
Noah with his knights has entered the monster killing but something's not right here.
May 23, 2023 11:32 AM
May 2017
Raeliana's clap backs are always elite 😂 raeliana 2 Vivienne 0. Damn i wonder what happened to the duke's party? Did Adam Taylor really convince them to attack a dragon? Lol
May 23, 2023 1:56 PM
Mar 2021
Muy chuli pero son muy tontos los dos sobre todo el duque :(
May 23, 2023 5:30 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I was wondering if Beatrice might actually become the villainess this time for whatever reason. But it would seem her tormentors will instead become Raeliana's. I'm not worried; if she can thwart an assassination attempt by an influential nobleman, she can bandy words with three pompous brats.
May 23, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2016
No way, did they really went for the dragon?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 23, 2023 6:39 PM

Oct 2022
Honestly im thinking that Raeli is gonna go into that forest to find Noah and Taylor but I also thought that she isn't that strong enough to fight an high ranked monster.

May 23, 2023 11:48 PM
Apr 2017
anyone else getting bi vibes from raeliana? the way she looks at dame ansley is pinging my gaydar just sayin
May 24, 2023 1:25 AM

Nov 2022
Why do I feel like "hell" was not something that happened to Noah and Taylor, but rather what the two have caused at the hunt. Maybe by trying to outdo each other.
May 24, 2023 4:43 AM

Oct 2022
Raeli really loves to tease Noah by giving that handkerchief to Taylor first and lying about not having another handkerchief for Noah. He got a lil jelly…

Sir Taylor, you misunderstood everything. I am sure he will bring back a dragon from that hunt lol.
May 24, 2023 9:36 PM
May 2023
so much drama either way despite all that its a 1000/10
May 24, 2023 9:44 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Hoping Dame Ansley gets her own route as truly a cool type rather then the messenger. We know she's cool, but it'd be nice to see her not in shambles.

Also that NoahxRaeliana banter was so cute. I love that she made such a cute hankerchief in the end (although I suppose not surprising as she seems to understand her "expectations" as a "fake fiancee").
May 24, 2023 10:05 PM

Dec 2022
It would be hilarious if she didn't had any handkerchief to give Noah and if he had taken the handkerchief which was meant for Master Taylor.
May 25, 2023 1:42 AM

Oct 2022
Great episode. I am sure that Noah will be fine, he and Adam. I am worried just about one thing - that the blonde girl will take Noah from Reliana. And I don't know why , but I think that maybe she is out in there and that they are going to meet, and then things will be complicated.
May 25, 2023 5:57 PM

Dec 2022
It's great to see the romance developments between Raeliana and Noah, and their funny moments together as well. Also, Raeliana being more confident against princess Shamal and the other girls is good improvement! Hah! Those girls didn't see that coming!
May 26, 2023 1:08 AM

Mar 2008
Ansley was actin' pretty smooth ha

Raeliana had some nice comebacks at those snobbish girls.

May 26, 2023 5:49 AM

Dec 2022
so how did noah get in trouble this time
May 26, 2023 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
Está ficando evidente que a Raeliana vai ficar com o papel da heroína.
May 29, 2023 7:02 AM

Dec 2022
I was hoping that she will give dragon handkerchief to Noah and he would be the one
to capture the dragon. But she is quite bold to give it to Taylor-kun in front of her fiance Noah.
Jun 5, 2023 6:36 PM

Dec 2022
Raeliana is the queen of comebacks lmao. She's the best.
Jul 4, 2023 8:38 PM
Mar 2023
The Raelian that we know is actually the protagonist of the story of the novel that he talks about so much, that is, this Raelian is originally Beatriz and the Beatriz of this world is actually the original Raelian who made a change of souls and altered history First, that is, Noa falls in love again with her destiny, although in another body.
Sep 5, 2023 6:07 AM
Apr 2023
I kind of don't know why Raeliana isn't less sour to (or actually likes) Noah now, but I guess that would maybe end the some of the motivation of the show if so 😬
Apr 26, 2:22 PM

Nov 2017
I dig this shit, even the weird hunting events
Apr 30, 4:53 PM

Aug 2019
Gotta love how she fights back the bullies.
And shamal is good looking :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

93 by vantaxyz »»
May 18, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

50 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

71 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.