Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 23, 2023 3:54 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! Lady Nagant is very capable and a very high threat! Even Mr. Snipe envies/looks-up to her damn!
5/5.

Feb 23, 2023 3:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wow, Midoriya is in dangerous!!! kekeke
Feb 23, 2023 8:49 AM

Jun 2015
PastalNightMare said:
Switch_Z said:
It's a major character

omg it makes me eager to wanna know >-> if they get introduced you'll have to reply to this!!
Seeing the episode count, it's probably being revealed by the start of next season, so I hope I won't have forgotten LOL
Feb 23, 2023 6:00 PM
Oct 2019
Damn they really portraying the citizens really well, I'm sure that would happen in real life as well.
They just scared and it's easy to blaming someone.

Anya VA "Atsumi Tanezaki" range of voice is crazy as Lady Nagant.
Feb 23, 2023 9:02 PM
Oct 2014
Switch_Z said:
PastalNightMare said:

omg it makes me eager to wanna know >-> if they get introduced you'll have to reply to this!!
Seeing the episode count, it's probably being revealed by the start of next season, so I hope I won't have forgotten LOL

awe damn really that sucks!!
Feb 24, 2023 6:29 PM
Jan 2023
Dang mha getting dark now... 😳
Feb 25, 2023 8:57 AM
Nov 2017
umbelieveble! <3
Feb 25, 2023 10:33 AM
Jul 2020
animation doesnt compare to the beauty of the manga
Feb 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Aug 2014
This lady nagant is kinda dope. Long range skill is on point. Hope she turn sides after this interaction 
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Feb 27, 2023 4:06 AM

Apr 2016
WHAT AN EPISODEE

Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, especially Lady Nagant and Hawks

I think we heard one new creepy ost heh

Deku's interaction with OFA vessels cured me, they're just like a family i love themm

I'm so hyped, the anime peaked this course!!

Feb 28, 2023 8:31 AM
Jan 2018
So we’re introduced to a new “hero” Lady Nagant? Also damn All For Once predicted Midoriya Izuku’s next move as well as the rest of the top heroes, the fight has only just begun, Plus Ultra!
Mar 2, 2023 11:53 AM

Nov 2013
a strange animal girl was getting attacked by 3 random guys just for her appearance, but Deku saved her and sent her back to the shelter with All Might , her reaction when she heard the name, he looks very different now

we saw a bit of the mind talk with the 2 last ofa turning back and giving their power to Deku... now all of them are talking to him even while he eats lol

Endeavor and friends are defeating some random guys with strong guns
Jesus Christ those people "if you defeated him before this wouldn't happen" , well no shit lmao
Best Jeanist catching all the shit they threw, would be fun if he sent it all back to them

the purple haired lady is here, and she was quick to destroy Deku's phone lol AllMight also got caught by a bomb
dafuq, she has to rip her own hair to make her shots? surprised she didn't go bald yet lol
she was a senpai to Hawks and one of the few that could capture Deku alive from the ones that escaped prison
wtf her curved shots caught him by surprise, good thing he has that spiderman sense lol
with that he knows her location, and will be coming for her and... overhaul?

we also saw a bit of the escape from prison with afo talking to her about the job
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 3, 2023 8:55 AM
Mar 2018
10/10 amazing and god
Mar 3, 2023 8:59 AM
Mar 2018

[quote=That's one cute as hell tall big baby.. I fking love this NPC that we will never see ever again.. Anyways.. Lady Nagant is finally fking here! my hero academia never misses with the Character design! She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!The episode also felt dark and grim and the rain add a very mysterious depressing tone to it!GOD I'M HYPED! message=68632889]UkRs[/quote]
[color=#e8eaed][font="\"lucida grande\", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]Don't worry, we'll see her again later, and it will be a great moment[/font][/color]

Mar 3, 2023 11:15 AM
Jan 2023
and thats the WHOLE lady nagent fight in one episode. Damn....... Yeah I was hoping for more honestly.
Mar 4, 2023 9:27 AM
Oct 2021
very excited, maybe the best episode for this reason.
Mar 4, 2023 3:59 PM

Dec 2013
I really liked the whole backstory of how the original One For All user met his predecessors.

Lady Nagant is looking incredibly fine! Her shooting skills really are insane. It's no wonder Snipe is jealous of her skills.
Mar 4, 2023 6:20 PM
Jan 2021
So Deku is working on one side of things, acting as bait for the League of Villains, while Endeavor, Jeanist, and Hawks work from a different angle. I'm glad they decided not to let the public know that they are working together and that Deku is Shigaraki's target.

I wonder what the quirks of the other two users are who were staring at the wall for the majority of the OFA conversation. From what I can tell, the both of two used to work for AFO, but then realized that AFO was manipulating them and decided to fight back, hence starting the OFA cycle.

Deku did a good job calming down the guys who were going after that woman. I understand their distrust, and it seems this society is back to the dark ages during Banjo's time and when quirks first started appearing.

Lady Nagant must be something if not only are her marksman skills superior to Snipe's, but Hawks, THE NUMBER TWO HERO, tells Deku that if he sees her, TO IMMEDIATELY START RUNNING. That's like how the Stone Village shinobi talked about how if anyone sees Minato to RUN ON SIGHT. Yeah, she's definitely trouble.

But apparently, AFO met up with her and decided "She's already pretty good, but let's just give her another quirk like Air Walk to increase her mobility and make her even more deadly." So not only does she have a 3 kilometer range, but she can move about in the air with Air Walk to close the distance on her enemies. Something must have happened to her to end up in Tartarus despite the fact she was a hero like Hawks working as part of the Public Safety Commission.

Bro I can't wait to see more!
Mar 5, 2023 6:44 PM

Jun 2014
Lady Nagant is definitely dangerous, so Deku will have problems with her.

Hopefully, he can manage himself against her, but is All Might alright after that bomb went off?

Mar 7, 2023 1:56 PM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode
Mar 13, 2023 1:10 PM

Nov 2009
Everyone's taking about Lady Nagant.

But what I am more interested in is...

What happened to Deku's spider-sense?

How did he not sense the bullet being fired toward him? huh?

(other thing is, it looked as if Deku's being shot from the top and they showed Lady Nagant on top of a roof top and not using her "air walk"... but we also saw Deku literally floating above sky scrappers... higher than roof tops...) (This means the shot should have came from below, but I guess it wouldn't look as cool)
amlgMar 13, 2023 1:14 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 16, 2023 7:28 PM
Jul 2017
so much strategy dump in the car with best jeanist, hawks, and endeavor. not a fan of the recycled frames to narrate whats going on because theyre too lazy to show us and decide to tell

lady Nagant randomly becomes a problem. At least hint/foreshadow her much earlier. also they recycle her hair twirl and ammo loading ammunition too many times

got an airwalk quirk and her back story is so poorly fleshed out it hurts. also why is overlord here. they're just throwing different things in a blender
Mar 20, 2023 6:11 PM
May 2020
Deku is so COOL!
Everybody has been talking about "Vigilante Deku", but I didn't get that at all. It felt like he was reaching his final form and he is working with the top three heroes!
Mar 25, 2023 10:20 AM

Jun 2015
PastalNightMare said:
Switch_Z said:

Never mind, she dropped at the season finale to say Hi. Enjoy! xD
Mar 25, 2023 10:19 PM
Oct 2014
Switch_Z said:
PastalNightMare said:

Never mind, she dropped at the season finale to say Hi. Enjoy! xD

Ayeeee you remembered I knew when I got this notification it was you!!
Mar 31, 2023 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
Pretty good episode.

Lady Nagant is wild. Her quirk has always fascinated me.

I hope they nail the animation in the next episode.

Apr 3, 2023 4:02 AM
Dec 2022
The fight continues and the search for the League of Villains yield nothing. The appearance of Lady Nagant pursuing Deku is awesome.
Apr 3, 2023 8:36 AM
Jun 2020
Great episode! Lady Nagant seems like a cool character.
Apr 3, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2022
lol, climax in his quirk, deku munching bento
Apr 3, 2023 3:41 PM
Aug 2022
the most boring line up of top 3 is not enough, they also talk too much

and deku was not, is not and will never be cool, he looks ridiculous af

how come a mangaka doesn't like even one of his characters? he never liked deku. he created some cool ones but he turned most of them into boring turds all of a sudden. like katsuki and hawks.

i won't drop this just because of dabi and i want to see how all for one will beat the crap out of these boring turds
Apr 5, 2023 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
Ooo Lady Nagant is nice!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 8, 2023 1:06 PM

Mar 2017
theyashdeo said:
This doesn't feel like My Hero Academia that I know. It feels like a whole different animation studio is animating this series. I always pictured the series looking like this when reading the manga, but I never thought they'd actually animate it like that.

Me too! I didn’t hold out much hope that Bones would animate this arc well (not after My Villain Academia arc) but they’ve outdone themselves with this season
Apr 8, 2023 1:08 PM

Mar 2017
Lady Nagant has arrived… now we get to see what hero society has done to its own, how the corporatization and shallow mould of modern heroism has hurt even those who it’s supposed to support and raise up
Apr 10, 2023 9:11 AM
Feb 2020
Vigilante Deku is so creepy, yet still the same person...
Apr 16, 2023 7:42 AM
Feb 2023
The lady nagants appearance was truly amazing!!
Apr 29, 2023 5:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh looks like the last two OfA wielders were indeed coming from the oldest and cruelest era of quirks advancement, same time as the first user at. That's why they can't face the reality in front of them about the mere boy in green suit is the one that holds their whole dream to defeat AfO for once and for all. Though with some more advance convincing talk by the first, they finally back to the game, helping Deku unleash the full power of OfA.

Although, the next part will be a good test for Deku before reaching the main boss. Its Nagant. Her backstory kinda be the first that needs to be told already since she's the real embodiment of what Hawks can be currently if he's not the hardcore Endeavour fan. Kinda. But that's might hold be like many other villain motive? Discontent, distrust, betrayal, revenge, something like that. So yeah, interesting how the next episode play out....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 9, 2023 10:36 AM
Jun 2019
Anya finally got her weapon, though it's more a rifle and not a silent pistol.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jun 4, 2023 11:28 AM
Jul 2021
I Think I Liked It..
Jun 15, 2023 2:53 AM

Oct 2019
Bad-ass lady who turned into a villain for... reasons.
I assume they will be explained in the next episode.

I almost feel sorry for Kai Chisaki.
How the mighty have fallen...

Was there really a reason to keep him in Tartarus since he is both a cripple and quirkless? It appears it was just convenient to the plot, to pair him with Lady Nagant.

I thought Tartarus hosted only super dangerous villains. No therapy for his mental issues and no prosthetics for his lost limbs either; they just... dumped him there.

Clearly the hero system is not as sparkly or benevolent as it once seemed, though it is still better than the pure chaos the villains want. The lesser of two evils perhaps.

Did the rot start after being a hero turned into a highly profitable business -ffs, Endeavor has his own skycraper...- or was it always rotten?

Jun 27, 2023 7:52 AM

Jan 2017
What! All For One can even see the future?
How does he know everything so accurately!?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jul 6, 2023 2:29 PM

Feb 2019
Nahhhh Deku solos this clown any day of the week. Who does she think she is?
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 24, 2023 6:47 AM

Jul 2016
Lady Nagant's introduction was great imo
Oct 9, 2023 11:15 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Lady Nagant finally appears. Very attractive characters
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 20, 2023 8:44 AM
May 2021
Fantastic anime.
Oct 20, 2023 11:34 AM

Aug 2017
Vigilante Deku is beastttt!
Dec 17, 2023 3:34 AM

Apr 2013
First half was pretty pointless, only the second half was interesting. Nagant joining the good side is pretty much a given the way she's portrayed, her reason for following AFO's order are pretty dumb so far.
Dec 19, 2023 8:41 PM
Jan 2019
It was okey, a water guns is not the most effective thing
Feb 27, 5:27 AM

May 2015
Deku is Batman now.
May 16, 5:52 AM
Sep 2021
the new character looks like hitoshi shinsou's mother
May 21, 9:20 AM
Jun 2016
Loved the episode, Loving it so far.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Public stance on heroes

Nickfelix0 - May 14, 2023

14 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

267 by SengokuSeju »»
Jun 2, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

296 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

223 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.