Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
It was inevitable but we finally get the big battle between the knights and Animus. Felt like the battle was slightly underwhelming than what I had expected though.

These knights really learned from their experience and hey, Animus did get his farewell speech.

Dec 9, 2022 11:41 AM
Sep 2015
Yuuhi and Samidare resemble Animus and Anima.
Dec 9, 2022 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Anima has found a way to distract Animus with Samidare instilling fear within him, and the Beast Knights potentially have a chance to land hits. But whatever they do, Animus seems unstoppable, that is until Taiyou's heart affirmation to stand alongside his band of knights, and even then, the transcendence into darkness has made him infinitely strong.

Samidare has finally broken through the barrier, and with both her, Amamiya and Anima's arrival, they can finally put Animus to rest. But, this battle is not over, as the Beast Knights will face both Samidare and Amamiya for the destruction of the Earth.

Lucifer has begun her tale, and this is truly the final battle.
Dec 9, 2022 12:23 PM
Oct 2016
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Animus is defeated. The tyrant whom has been causing all the problems till present has been killed. That's a good thing at least. The fight against him reached its climax this episode, everyone left in the barrier trying their best to take him down. All working together finally ending it with Anima piercing Animus with the spear. It was cool seeing the beast Knights gang up on Animus. Anima crying for her brother was sweet after all they've been through. Now its Samidare opportunity to lead, her and Yuuhi put everyone on notice about what they plan to do. Turning the tables like a great twist in a classic film, we the audience knew it would come to this but seeing the beast knights stunned made it such a good moment. How will they all take on the power couple Yuuhi and Samidare
Dec 9, 2022 2:22 PM

Jan 2012
I'm sure I won't be the first or last to make this observation, but I really can't help myself: This was easily the worst looking and animated episode in a good while. Both from a character model and actual animation/movement perspective. The lack of time or budget or both was readily apparent here, and it's a shame because this was such an important episode from a plot perspective. Arguably the climax of the story. From Animus spitting up laughably bad cg blood to....well that was probably the most egregiously bad thing but there was more. It was so bad in fact that I'm half tempted to say this was the single worst looking episode of the series so far, though that's probably not true. Some of the very early episodes were probably just as bad from an art and animation standpoint it's just the show found a pretty nice groove of at least decent looking episodes so for this abomination to spring up at such a crucial time makes it seem all the worse.

And as I said it's a shame too because there was a lot to like in regards to what actually happened here. I really liked what owl boy's wish turned out to be for instance, and even that they're sticking to their guns with Yuuhi and Samidare being the true final bosses, even if I predict a talk no jutsu coming up to solve that problem. Hell, even something as minor as knocking out golem dude as the biggest threat was a nice little character nod...or would have been if the budget was big enough to actually show Yuuhi doing it instead of lighting pushing him to the ground. Ugh.

The term wasted potential gets thrown around alot regarding anime adaptations, but as an anime-only here I can say this show really seems to fit that bill with a mere 2 weeks left. Which again I know is hardly an original or unique observation, but oh well.
Dec 9, 2022 8:37 PM

Oct 2016
On a previous episode which wasn't all that badly animated I said that maybe they would manage to present the final bits on an acceptable way, the previous episode was like that, this wasn't. Boy did the visuals sucked on this one, it made the fight look super lame.
Dec 9, 2022 8:57 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao it was supposed to be a serious moment but I couldn’t take animus death seriously because of how bad the blood he spat out looked.

Now the real conflict begins.
Marinate1016Dec 9, 2022 9:05 PM
Dec 10, 2022 1:40 AM

Oct 2010
It was painful to watch, this episode lacked impact for me, a picture drama would have been better than what we got because the stills would have looked good
Dec 10, 2022 11:18 AM

Jul 2020
I really came to like this show in the middle, but now as we're nearing the end it's gotten so stupid, far-fetched and pointless that it's embarrassing
Dec 10, 2022 12:39 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit this was one of the worst looking episodes of anime I've seen in a while. The awful CGI blood spurt. The terrible looking still shots. The zero attempt to match the audio to the lip flaps. The 5 frames of animation when the unicorn was galloping down the golem. At this rate the last episode is just gonna be storyboards.
Dec 11, 2022 12:04 AM

Feb 2016
This seems to be the most important chapter in this story, and it has by far the worst animation of them all, what the fuck.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 11, 2022 12:44 PM

Sep 2008
out of all anime I have seen, more than 1600
including all the lowbudget shit
all the still picture slideshows
the cgi shitfests
the experimental trash
the worst one might be samidare.
the story seems decent, but the visuals are so bad I can't stand it. I'm laughing, yet it's just sad.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Dec 11, 2022 3:31 PM

Nov 2021
I mean, i am watching it until the end but man i couldn't take any of this serious lol
The bad animation is one thing, Animus looked so pathetic in his "serious" form...the attacks looked so cheap and weak
And the big twist, when Yuuhi was running down that mountain and it was supposed to be badass...i just burst out laughing
The whole idea that Asahina wants to destroy Earth because reasons is just dumb imo, her motivation for it is just so weak
And i still don't get why Hakudou is supposedly in love with Yuuhi, dude did nothing the whole time except jump in front of her once and simp for Asahina lol, what a catch
This anime started ok but it went downhill with each episode
I can't wait for the epic final battle against Yuuhi the Worthless and Asahina the Selfish
Dec 12, 2022 10:04 PM
Mar 2015
Princess prepares to destroy Earth
Dec 13, 2022 6:30 AM

Oct 2008
i wonder what kind of twist are they gonna have to offer to us...i hope its not lame...
3/5.

Dec 15, 2022 10:53 PM

May 2021
Ya know, the content of this episode wasn't all that bad but holy shit is the animation making it tough for me to take it seriously.

Dec 27, 2022 4:00 PM

Jul 2015
Finally the end of Animus, although I couldn't take it serious with the laughable fighting animation and all.

Jan 4, 2023 11:00 AM

Jan 2020
Well, the decent animation of last episode was nice while it lasted. We're back to some pretty rough looking shots this time around.

In regards to Animus, it was kind of an underwhelming final battle. His black aura form was almost spooky? But, mostly, I'm not entirely sure why Anima stole Yuuhi's artifacts for landing the killing blow?

The Beast Knights are so bamboozled. The only thing I care about now is whether or not Samidare will managed to destroy the Earth or not. How dark of an ending are we talking here? Let's go!

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 5, 2023 6:29 AM
Sep 2021
mano primeiro vêm o vilão deus fodão e agora, a piveta encapetada e o lolicon tarado que onda haudhaduh
Mar 24, 2023 6:10 PM

Feb 2021
It's quite strange to see MC become evil one here XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 3:35 PM

Jan 2016
FINALLY done with the mage Animus, now to our true heros Lucifer and lizman!

So... Animus became master? He said would take 500 years to atone, and master spent 500 years alive. He also said wanted to be omnipotent and master came in contact with omnipotence and knew everything for those 500 years.

The beast knights are just in a super bruh moment right now LOL
Anima likely is against Earth's destruction, but may also be curious? Or since was Lucifers wish she has to abide/standby?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2022

48 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2022

43 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2022

30 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2022

39 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

53 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.