Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2021 1:18 AM
Feb 2012
Seriously, this show is the most "real" I've seen any fantasy anime be.
Relationships make sense and aren't over played. No bullshit misunderstandings or obvious plot devices.
And now, where every other anime would have created ways of making Ruti and Red missing each other until the end of the second to last episode for a cliffhanger, this show just makes her stroll into the shop like a normal person 4 full episodes from the end, leaving space for them to actually reunite.
I love this show, damn.
Dec 6, 2021 12:44 PM

Feb 2012
Punching the bridge guard, like brother, like sister.

Will we see Yandere Ruti vs Rit?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 7, 2021 12:11 AM

May 2020
What's with that sudden change in Ruti, well at least good to see she can show some emotions too from time to time.
Dec 7, 2021 5:54 AM
Jul 2021
This is good i mean good as in
At first i thought this was bullshit but oh boy was i wrong
Dec 9, 2021 4:30 PM

May 2019
Fortress_Maximus said:
Punching the bridge guard, like brother, like sister.

Will we see Yandere Ruti vs Rit?

The anime version of the Novel is almost 4Kids lol. Probably in the original (or in the future chapters of the manga) this guard will be just killed by Ruti psycho.
Dec 23, 2021 5:57 PM
Oct 2019
Hmm, the hero has grown on me. and i actually like her and empathize with her this episode. that was a nice reunion. i thought she was going to somehow just keep missing her brother, while the little thief/assassin was the only one who kept running into him

the love aspect of this show is kinda lame. but the overall plot is interesting. what happened to that big dude from the hero's party who found the town a few episodes back? did he leave them be? i forget
Dec 28, 2021 6:16 PM

Jul 2019
Hey, a really cool episode for sure. Ruti and Tisse's new settlement was kinda interesting to see, and at the reunion sparks something strange in Ruti for sure going back to "Onii-chan uwu" mode lmao.

Also very wholesome stuff here for sure. I really do like this romance a lot. Seriously very good.

Nice image I forgor to put too:
NextUniverseDec 28, 2021 6:25 PM
Jan 17, 2022 3:34 PM

Nov 2014
Calm after the Storm.....
back to slow life wholesome moments of RedRit again :D, eps directly started with them flirting all the way under the snow. Sitting close together under the coat while using warm powder under the fallen snow. Their face coming close together ending with sweet kisses.

man.. great way to start an episode XD.

Meanwhile we got some screentime for Tisse & Ruti, The Demon Goat offered the drugs to her, knowing the effect supress the current blessing(hero blessing), she decided to get more after She killed the demon goat, She went to Zoltan to meet the drugs maker, Godwin one of BIg Hawks lackeys who give Al the sword.

The Interaction between those two were funny, especially Tisse inner voices :D, there were some good comedic scene too along their way, even Tisse somehow meet Red first without her knowing he was Ruti's bro .

After breaking the prison to get Godwin, they try to find some medicine that lead them OFC to one and only Apothecary in Zoltan... Red&Rit.....
OFC we know what is gonna be, a reunion...
Unexpected expression came from Ruti's face when she met her brother that ended the eps in cliffhanger XD.

Can't wait to see the siblings interaction, and Ruti's meeting Her brother "fiancee" Rit, really excited to see their interaction too.
Jan 29, 2022 12:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ruti easily became the most likeable character after this episode, goes to show how little I care for the rest.
That ending, like finally they meet again!
Feb 15, 2022 9:17 AM

Nov 2017
Ruti leaping into her big brother's arms reminded me of a Peaches & Herb song.

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited and it's understood~
Feb 16, 2022 7:53 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, the cute receptionist voiced by Nao Touyama was back for a few seconds, nice.

That water spirit... damn.

Aside from the usual lovely couple moments, I love the dynamic between Ruti and Tisse. The poor girl has trained to have this perfect poker face but she's dying inside xD, lots of sweat involved just standing next to Ruti lmao.

I was surprised that Ruti and Red reunited in this same episode as well as Ruti's reaction, what a big and lovely smile! Damn, that drug does wonders.
SkyLETVFeb 17, 2022 6:54 AM
Mar 27, 2022 12:43 PM
Dec 2019
The two siblings finally see each other again. Ruti's eyes seemed a little less scary after seeing Red. The part where Red and Rit kiss was cute.
Apr 8, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao Tisse's transition from I'm a professional assassin to I guess I'm a airship pilot now was hilarious.

Feb 16, 2023 11:33 AM

Dec 2013
Damn, the feels again.
I can haz friend?
Jan 19, 7:05 PM

Dec 2018
that "hard to starboard" was so cute
May 20, 2:08 AM
Dec 2022
Ruti left Ares and travels to Zoltan. Soon she will meet Red/Gideon.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

153 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 21, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

90 by nashDj23 »»
May 20, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

76 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

47 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

70 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.