Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2021 4:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Shiroe has sure been busy in this arc recently. Shame, I want to see him in action more but at least he can provide some support without actually being on the frontlines.

The action this episode gave me classic RPG vibes especially against those three oversized green monsters.
Stark700Mar 10, 2021 4:09 AM
Mar 10, 2021 4:23 AM

Nov 2007
Learning a game system (rate?) for the game since kouhai group reached level 50.

Teaching system and interview, interesting. There's also shopping / date.

Other members of the group fighting against titans all of the sudden.

It happened at the end... attack and people are missing (w. space twisted).

It's fighting time next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 2021 4:59 AM

Sep 2019
Their date was cute, I felt bad for Akatsuki though. They’ll fight with the Genius in the next episode, I hope it’ll be good.
Mar 10, 2021 5:25 AM
Mar 2008
I feel Log Horizon has become really slow and dull. I miss the action and political drama it used to have. Hopefully at least the action will pick up next week.
Mar 10, 2021 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
nice chill episode and cool training and shiroe's date and stuff too. wonder whats happening at the end?
Mar 10, 2021 6:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That little shopping date between Minori and Shiroe was good, it's cute to see her happy because of it, but sorry Minori, Akatsuki is still the best for Shiroe in my opinion xD Well now it seems like serious events are beginning, every adult disappeared and Akbia is attacked by Ereinus, I can't wait to see the next episode if it's gonna be full action
Mar 10, 2021 7:07 AM

Jul 2019
I am glad that akatsuki and minori racing for shiroe thing doesnt happen. Both Akatsuki and Minori are more mature than past.
Mar 10, 2021 7:13 AM

Feb 2019
Yay, finally a Minori focused episode. Always been best girl for me and it’s great to see how far she’s come since she first got introduced.

Loved she and Shiroe’s “date” and her learning about preparing for raids. I also enjoyed she and Akatsuki’s conversation at the end of the episode. While there was the literal aspect of preparing for a raid, it also felt like Akatsuki was encouraging her to continue her pursuit of Shiroe.

Looks like the kids will play a vital role in fighting Ereinus too, can’t wait for next week.
Mar 10, 2021 7:14 AM

Feb 2019
Skurd said:
I feel Log Horizon has become really slow and dull. I miss the action and political drama it used to have. Hopefully at least the action will pick up next week.

The political drama was like the first 6 eps, then it went to the Krusty fight stuff.. it’s only been like one week where we didn’t have either of those lol.
Mar 10, 2021 7:36 AM
Apr 2020
Good build-up for the next fight.
The kids will maybe play a bigger role next episode
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 10, 2021 7:57 AM

Apr 2009
Tetora actually admitted kiting a lot of giants because of her scales quest grudge against the sisters. LOL

Oh thank the gods that was over with...for now, and they're already under attack.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 10, 2021 7:57 AM

Apr 2020
Finally a large scale raid battle!

Minori was adorable this episode.
Mar 10, 2021 8:02 AM

Mar 2012
Skurd said:

first we had people complain a lot of cause it got to much political drama, than we got the action in the last 2 ep on krusty partty and now after 1 ep, people wanna complain for the opposite? what do you want people? XD

Anyway this was a good transition ep before the real drama starts, and while it is shifting towards the kids again at least this time all the adults have supporting roles like in s1 did.

You know call me crazy but Rudy really seems to have majorily changed compared to his past self, this season in particular he has shown so much maturity. Akatsuki as well she has really grownout of her jealousy and does not even mind Minori is going on a date, which shows that a lot has happened since the start of the series.

Now the raid has started and the stakes are high again, you would think they would of not underestimated the genius as they have already shown they can maniuplate the world for their own use.

Can't wait for next week.
Mar 10, 2021 8:08 AM

Jul 2011
This episode made me wary that I may like Log Horizon less, if Akatsuki lose the love battle.
Basically a restock episode.
If by the clues given by the opening are something. What happened at the end was, the Ereinus raid is instanced, and teleported 24 people of the same lvl range, divided in light parties, like when you play a game and you traverse a main city ,and by the plot is being invaded. This just a theory with the little MMORPG knowledge I have.
Mar 10, 2021 8:53 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
We don't need any more shopping date screen time 😐
Mar 10, 2021 9:19 AM

Aug 2013
A Minori focused episode is always welcomed. The date with Shiroe was nice to see. I wonder what Rudy meant when he told Isuzu to stop encouraging Minori.

From the preview, I guess we'll see the kids taking the spotlight in the fight against Ereinus. I can't wait to see it.

Mar 10, 2021 9:46 AM

Mar 2012
Leo said:
A Minori focused episode is always welcomed. The date with Shiroe was nice to see. I wonder what Rudy meant when he told Isuzu to stop encouraging Minori.

From the preview, I guess we'll see the kids taking the spotlight in the fight against Ereinus. I can't wait to see it.

Rudy probably can guess that shiroe will probably never reciprocate her feelings, izuzu is pretty much setting up hope for minori but will end up with heartbreak and bring more trouble for her.
Mar 10, 2021 11:43 AM

Oct 2017
Minori's shopping date with Shiroe was fun. She got a taste of how carefull Shiroe is lol.

Log Horizon's junior members passed lvl 50 and they begun their raid training. Things were going well untill every adult dissapeared. Could it be that it's not adult but players above a certain level dissapeared. Cause this Genius' level is low so this is the only way he can take over Akiba.
Mar 10, 2021 12:08 PM

Nov 2020
That Minori and the date xD.
Mar 10, 2021 12:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Minori really looks like a puppy when she's with Shiroe. Still she really has come far with her skills as an adventure though thats undeniable. I guess popularity can also be a bad thing as well especially when one is trying to find and rescue their lord. Tetora really isn't making it easy for the teams training though. Looks like Shiroe's hunch was indeed correct. Though he didn't anticipate that the enemy will infiltrate rather than brazenly attack the town.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2021 12:32 PM

May 2018
Not liking this series.....boring......
Mar 10, 2021 1:33 PM
Aug 2020
I think it's cannon but the episode felt like filler and was extremely boring
Mar 10, 2021 1:59 PM

Feb 2015
Minori has already lost to Akatsuki just doesn't know it. You can tell by the last episode Shiroe and Akatsuki have gotten closer. Hence Akatsuki seem that bothered by them going on a shopping trip
Mar 10, 2021 2:32 PM

Apr 2015
Minori making steps on getting closer to Shiroe, but I wonder if it will be worth it in the end. Completly understand why Rudy is trying to stop Isuzu for giving Minori too much optimism. Akatsuki is still there as well and the fact that she doesn't mind Minori going on a "shopping-date" says it all. She's confident of her stuff.

So the Genius did make his move, seemingly made the adults disappear, but preview showed otherwise. I wonder what is up with that. So a raid is happening, let's go!
Mar 10, 2021 2:55 PM
Jul 2016
Came to see the comments to see if its actually worth watching this season and people are still saying its boring on the 9th episode. With three episodes left i cant imagine its gonna be a worthwhile season
Mar 10, 2021 3:21 PM

Sep 2012
This pacing is killing me. Barely anything has happened this season wtf
Mar 10, 2021 4:37 PM

Jan 2013
That was an amazingly boring episode. They can't all be great :D
Mar 10, 2021 9:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the kids time again, or i shall say them, a young adults. Since Akatsuki appear too in the preview (or is that affected by her choice to reduced the level, night before the event? I dunno.). Well, that was the purpose of these episode, a built-up time before they reached out another raid battle against the genius. I see that Tetora enjoyed his little revenge against the useless sisters. But why to the kids too? Lol.

The little walk time which Shiroe and Minori got, surely just full of a nice moments. Its got a good information, full of teaching, and should be very helpful for her, as the next raid strategist for the incoming event. Shiroe probably already felt the impending danger, but might still unable to knew the effect afterall. Interesting to see the separate way of them to defeating that sudden attack from the genius whose directly hit through the peace of Akiba.

Meanwhile, the preparation of Krusty's rescue team had a little screen time, there, to explained how could they prepared toward the ignorance information of the other servers out there. The vacation answered several doubt amongs them. Then Krusty depiction undoubtly happened too there. But, wonder if the attack of the genius also affected to their plan. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2021 4:07 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
At this point, I'm surprised this season doesn't have Slice of Life genre with all that date and daily activities.

also this series suddenly turns horror at the end of episode there.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 11, 2021 6:03 AM

Feb 2014
So the genius just nerfed the whole area eh?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 11, 2021 8:30 AM
Oct 2019
Well that was fun and chill episode, learning about Raid with Shiroe...

Tetora as always Hilarious lol

I like this building up episode for the kids characters development...

Looks like the kids gonna have a bigger role on this Raid Battle...
Stakes are high...
Mar 11, 2021 8:42 AM
Oct 2019
ItsBritneyBitch said:
Came to see the comments to see if its actually worth watching this season and people are still saying its boring on the 9th episode. With three episodes left i cant imagine its gonna be a worthwhile season

It's good to looking for people comments about the show but for me personally i like to judge the series by actually watching it...

Also people hating on the series is inevitable, can't pleased everyone right?
You can always find someone hating for example one of the Top 10 Anime on MAL, it doesn't mean the show is bad or anything.... It just not their cup of tea...
Mar 11, 2021 8:46 AM
Oct 2019
-ShadowClaw- said:
Skurd said:

first we had people complain a lot of cause it got to much political drama, than we got the action in the last 2 ep on krusty partty and now after 1 ep, people wanna complain for the opposite? what do you want people? XD

I'm actually surprised those people come here on Season 3 disliking the Political Drama, considering Log Horizon is always more about Political...
Mar 11, 2021 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
Grontan said:
I am glad that akatsuki and minori racing for shiroe thing doesnt happen. Both Akatsuki and Minori are more mature than past.

Given how Minori is still daydreaming about Shiroe in the end, I dunno, I think the potential for conflict is still there (but hopefully it isn't a big deal). It also seemed like the "date" aspect went over Akatsuki's head and she truly thought Minori just wanted to get taught by Shiroe.

With last episode's scene, Shiroe and Akatsuki still seems to make the most sense as a pairing, as it showed how naturally they act towards each other.

Marinate1016 said:
I also enjoyed she and Akatsuki’s conversation at the end of the episode. While there was the literal aspect of preparing for a raid, it also felt like Akatsuki was encouraging her to continue her pursuit of Shiroe.

The way I saw that scene, Akatsuki doesn't really see Minori as a threat since she sees it as Shiroe just teaching her, focusing on how hardworking Minori is and hoping she gets better at raids. It didn't seem to touch the romance aspect at all. I think she would still be at least a little upset if she found out Minori was pursuing him.
Mar 12, 2021 2:12 AM

Apr 2018
It was nice seeing Midori and Shiroe together teaching her about raids. For once Shiroe is not stuck in his office xD

Looks like trouble is coming to Akiba with the attack of the Genius Ereinus.

I like how they keep the upbeat music even after Akiba was reveled to get attacked xD
Mar 12, 2021 4:31 AM

Jul 2019
[quote=Kefkiroth message=62295046]
Grontan said:

Given how Minori is still daydreaming about Shiroe in the end, I dunno, I think the potential for conflict is still there (but hopefully it isn't a big deal). It also seemed like the "date" aspect went over Akatsuki's head and she truly thought Minori just wanted to get taught by Shiroe.

With last episode's scene, Shiroe and Akatsuki still seems to make the most sense as a pairing, as it showed how naturally they act towards each other.

Agreed. Akatsuki and Shiroe really fit well. But Shiroe is... too dense. I hope we get a character development for him soon.
Mar 19, 2021 7:22 AM

Dec 2014
idk how everyone else feels about it but i feel that Minori is slightly annoying when it comes to Shiroe, does she really think a 23 yo will be interested in a 14 yo?
Mar 21, 2021 1:57 PM

Jul 2008
It's nice to see Shiroe get a day off somewhat. Everyone needs a break.
May 13, 2021 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
KuroNavi said:
idk how everyone else feels about it but i feel that Minori is slightly annoying when it comes to Shiroe, does she really think a 23 yo will be interested in a 14 yo?

its not impossible, rare but not impossible but i think by new she should be 15 or 16

and person doesn't half to be a pedo for it though some ppl just see all as woman starting from 14 some starting from 16 and some paste on how they look if they look psychically mature they may fall for them, psychology and humans are complex things, and some couple started like this and were together for life

that's why i only care about love not age when it comes to ppl, i mean u love who u want, as long as ur not actually harming/hurting any1 i don't care just look out that u don't brake the law it would be bad for u

but if ur always targeting below 18 well that's a different mater that means ur predator, a sick person

Jun 7, 2021 4:01 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh the focus on the children were boring.
Jul 24, 2021 5:06 AM

Jul 2015
Rudy speaking some facts there on not encouraging Minori's unrequited love for Shiroe so much.
Seems like Tetora-chan managed to get her revenge for the scales quest, poor kids...

Aug 31, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2020
This ep was good. But that minori's date just unnecessary. Just give up minori,I'm just 100% sure that you will lose. Like,a middle school girl and a college student,ship? Yeah,nope.
Nov 28, 2021 12:41 AM

Jul 2013
I never liked the romance in this show, seems bland and boring to me. And Minori is a kid ffs.
Mar 11, 2022 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
The date was nice.

Now its the time to fight Ereinus.
Jan 17, 2023 3:31 PM
May 2020
And, you all thought this was a filler episode!

HA HA HA! This was just a set up for a raid!
Aug 8, 2023 7:56 AM
Jan 2023
Nice to see Shiroe outside of his office for once. This whole episode was a build up to a raid for sure. This is where things get interesting.

Rudy in this case is right though, Minori is still a kid and really shouldn't be trying to date Shiroe.

The adventurers' levels being reduced, this could make things interesting next time.
Nov 15, 2023 10:56 PM
Jun 2012
Nice to see the younger gamg gang. Get their arc.

Unfortunately super galaxy idol is being recurrently traumatized by these loafer twins. As it at least sounds like their names are a pun on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » As long as there's a sequel, I will keep loving this series! (I thought)

CrazyButNot4U - May 8

10 by W3TFT »»
May 12, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2021

48 by argy97 »»
Apr 7, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

149 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:47 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 11:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.