Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Luke with a dueling club? Lol. I do like his motivations in dueling though.

Hell of a duel though. If there's anything, I will say that Luke always puts on a show with his charisma including this episode.
Dec 5, 2020 8:34 PM

May 2013
Lol, Luke doing what we all did as kids when we had nobody to play with.

Pretty mediocre episode tbh, hopefully things get interesting again.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Dec 6, 2020 12:10 AM
Sep 2015
Luke might be a good friend with Arthur from Fire Force.

But when he cry, I'm sad with him too, but I think it's good time to wake up from his own world, but then he's falling even deeper, creating an imaginary duel and doppelganger.

I'd join his club if he allow me to be his boyfriend though.
Dec 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Feb 2013
_Nette_ said:

Again?
I don't remember a decent episode in this series yet, this is by far the worst Yu Gi Oh anime.
Dec 6, 2020 5:44 AM

May 2018
Luke fighting himself.
him playing both sides in the tabletop was sad, reminds me of myself since I don't have anyone to play with

-sigh-
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Dec 6, 2020 3:51 PM

Oct 2015
I really liked this episode and I definitely think it will be important in the future like the curry episode.
They continue teasing a Luke betrayal (or something like that) with the end of the duel. Luke's eyes changing colors as he defeated himself, Miragears coming out of nowhere and the camera angles making it seem as if Dragears was the one defeated are the things making me go in this direction. Not to mention that Luke's insecurities and loneliness have been highlighted multiple times throughout the show such as with the Schrodinger episode.
The other thing I noticed was in the special ending. Right at the end, when they are showing the moon with Sevens Road Magician's face, there's an ovni going by proving that Sorako will come back and that maybe the aliens will be relevant in the future.
Of course Mr.Goha speaking for the first time and his conversation with Neil are important too but that's more straightforward.
So overall, I disagree with the people saying that this is an uninteresting episode and that's not just because I'm a Luke fan lol
Dec 6, 2020 5:55 PM

May 2013
Ulquiorra said:
_Nette_ said:

Again?
I don't remember a decent episode in this series yet, this is by far the worst Yu Gi Oh anime.

I could argue the duel with Neil was interesting and fun. That back and forth was pretty great.

I do agree with this being the worst yu gi oh atleast from what I've seen but it still has some merit and fun in there.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Dec 6, 2020 7:03 PM
Apr 2017
I bet Luke found that monster on the ground halfway through the episode... That or Gravity Press Dragon transformed into Fantastrike Dragon Miragears.
Dec 7, 2020 6:44 AM

May 2015
i really hope this episodic filler thing they're going with will end soon.
valkyrusDec 7, 2020 6:58 AM
Dec 11, 2020 7:47 PM

May 2013
Um... Okay... Sure, what exactly was I watching this episode? Ace of diamond, Kuroko no basuke or Captain Tsubasa?

Honestly though poor Luke, with the last few episodes being about the bonds of friendship, where were his friends in his moment of absolute boredom :'(.

Seems like Luke had a battle with his inner hollow, just like Ichigo this episode, wasn't too bad overall, definitely a stop gap episode between the previous and next arc though.
Dec 11, 2020 7:55 PM

Feb 2014
Luke gets a new card and Romin gets added to the ending.
Dec 12, 2020 8:06 AM

Apr 2012
Honestly, I watched this episode while keeping almost falling asleep, but I gotta say Luke was really adorable in it

It's so funny that at the start of the anime he seemed such a cool character, but now he's just so random hahaha
Dec 12, 2020 2:21 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, Luke is pretty much just a annoying Joey that thinks he's at the center of everything.

He has the potential to be a good duelist, but only cause he leech on the actual main character.

BTW... how did Luke even hijack Student Council Room in the first place? The actual School didn't say anything about it? pretty sure that's against the rules/policy of literally any school in the world to turn a school-education-related room into a game-personal-club room...

On other note, this episode was fairly boring so I skim through it by skipping 10 secs every few sec, could pretty much see the entire episode but in a way faster time. lol

Also, Luke was literally fighting himself/ playing with himself while somehow getting a new monster card out of no where...

Wish I could do that, playing the game myself and BOOM I get new rare card out of thin air.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

28 by Chesed »»
Aug 22, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

66 by Chesed »»
Aug 22, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 92 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

11 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 28, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

5 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 27, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

6 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 26, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.