Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 16, 2020 1:56 PM

Apr 2018
Kaburagi finds himself in a bug removal facility shoveling shit into a hole that helps Deca-Dence. The cache here is you'll never be able to leave the place but Kabu finds a place to log into Deca-Dence.
Aug 16, 2020 2:19 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was like Dead Leaves meets Kaiba. Show is so much fun.
Aug 16, 2020 11:52 PM
Sep 2017
Nefelupitou said:
Why is this anime's score so low? Jesus.

Well, there is a guy who gave it a 3 because he assumed that the events of the first episode happened in a virtual world based on the intro of the second episode. An Intro that he likely didn't finish as it explains that isn't the case.
Aug 17, 2020 7:18 AM
Apr 2016
Nefelupitou said:
Why is this anime's score so low? Jesus.

Because the show is female Mc. Which why most people can't relate.

People want Male MC.
Aug 19, 2020 1:16 AM
Aug 2020
MegamiRem said:
This episode was so ridiculous that it was pretty funny. Anyway whatever I'm more interested to know what type of avatar Kaburagi's gonna use, maybe a young boy XD.
maybe itll be that purple man from the op
SnK/AoT is a masterpiece fuck you fight me

Sep 3, 2020 10:20 AM

Sep 2020
someone intervened he said , what a lame excuse for keeping a armor plot like kabu ig you could say the story wouldn't function the same without him , although he retched his goal and now he could say proudly the world need bugs idk i think that's it with character development ,form now he will make it his mission to destroy the system believes
overall what let me down is the cartoonish style and lack of visual emotions i felt like i should feel the agony and the suffer yeah i could see the determination he literally kept saying i'll risk every thing
https://media2.giphy.com/media/duKV1YBPhDtd9efnrR/giphy.gif
Sep 7, 2020 6:05 PM

Jul 2013
That cyborg that was all freaking out tho 😂 "I wanna play, I wanna playy" *does a body roll* "let me out of here, let me play deca-dence!"
And omg Kabu's slow-motion scene, gadoll crap flying on the other cyborgs' faces 😂
Oct 8, 2020 2:57 PM

Mar 2018
I really wasn't expecting:

1 - Oxyone hose up the A-hole;
2- Former president of France.
Oct 14, 2020 11:37 PM

Aug 2017
This was a weird episode. Things are serious but the style of comedy ruined and I have more questions now (not a good sign when we're in the sixth episode)

-Are humans suspecting that something is weird with their world? Cuz the last episode hinted something but it was forgotten here.

-Wtf was that scene where everyone and Natsume were dying.

-Security is a issue in this show, some people can log to that game cuz unexplained reasons.

-Are they going to explain why Kaburagi cyborg robot was not killed by Hugin? I don't have problems with this since most likely it was Minato.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 31, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 2015
Never thought I would see a serious fight between two chibi's lol. So they basically mass-produce the Gadoll and use its feces as energy, seems pretty self-sufficient.

Jan 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
now it's a prison episode, somehow kaburagi wasn't killed, I think they need these bugs to work in that place in order to process the gadoll feces, but we don't know what's the criteria to that (some are killed and some are sent to the prison). Of course there's a catch and kaburagi can log in, next episode should be interesting
Jan 15, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2018
Boring episode, definitely expected better after a 9/10 episode previously. I'd give this a 5.
Apr 13, 2021 2:36 PM

Mar 2016
Watching those little robots fight is very cute.
Still getting used to the fact that the ruling race are small robots.

Glad Donatello and Kaburagi gave patched things up, the ruling bots seem very annoying.
Good news tho! Kabu can finally see Natsume. I'm sure she'll understand things soon.

Can't wait to see the plot develop further! Onto the next one.
iamDragoncatApr 13, 2021 2:51 PM

Apr 18, 2021 11:41 PM

Dec 2013
Kaburagi is still alive but that looks like a really disgusting job.

It's weird seeing those two robots fight but I did like the respect they showed at the end.
May 6, 2022 8:14 PM

Jul 2021
This episode is shit like did they really just witness some robots get liquid excluded up their ass? The mid point of the story is pretty tame imo.

Dec 9, 2022 7:32 PM

Nov 2022
Looks like  Kabu  has found an (eventually) willing army to help in his revolution against the system. The prison being planet side is interesting since it opens the door for perhaps Kabu meeting Natsume in his cyborg form, which I'm excited to see because the character design for the cyborgs is so different from that of Humans / Gears and I would love to see the juxtaposition of that. Also, it's great to see that Kabu is moving his story line along even on lockdown, it's take a lot of confidence for the writers to not spend a couple episodes of him in the labor camp lamenting his predicament.
May 29, 2023 12:16 AM

Dec 2022
Glad to see Kaburagi is still alive. I love how this is seriously looked at like a game, but it's not a game for the others. It has a "New Game" function and everything, lmao.
Aug 14, 2023 5:04 PM
Aug 2023
that ridiculous cartoon artstyle is far too pervasive in this episode. its obvious that those are actual physical bodies that contain human minds, why the hell arent they standardized and a little less stupid looking?? on the other hand, I'm glad K-man has gotten back into the game.
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Jul 2021
I really dont know what to feel about this show. Theres moments i like and plenty i dont look. Decent episode.

May 6, 5:00 AM

Nov 2019
Kaburagi is sentenced to the bug rehab facility which is really just manual labour camp that runs the Deca Dence vessel using excrement of Gadoll from the breeding and Gadoll living quarters. Kaburagi is determined to get access back into Deca Demce and he does so through a bootleg controller he hained access through a duel. Honestly the artstyle wasn't to my liking but I don't mind it anymore since it is kind of outlandish and unique. The characters in the rehab facility feel convincing too although they are probably temporary for this particular arc
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

242 by AgentDuck »»
Sep 6, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

127 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2020

138 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.