Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 29, 2020 7:31 PM
Jun 2017
Shinako be like: yuu....yuu... Yuu... Your like your older brother...

I feel bad for Rou and Shinako... Rou for being a shadow of his older brother and Shinako for almost many years she cant move on with her life and thus sticking on the past...

Life really is a complicated one.
Apr 29, 2020 10:22 PM

Mar 2020
Shinako acts nice so she gets all the attention and feel good about herself but wanna hide behind her "guilt" when shit gets real. Bitch if you're not gonna love them back then stop playing with their hearts. "you look just like your brother" i would've pimp slapped that hoe
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 1, 2020 9:05 AM

Dec 2008
Shinako and Rou are so boring. Watching Rikuo is more enjoyable.
May 1, 2020 11:08 PM
Feb 2018
PokestarFan said:
This episode was just like a depression tsunami. The entire thing is just sad, not in the sense that the anime is pathetic, but in the sense that the entire anime can give you depression.

That's why I am not a fan of drama and love-triangle thingy...I guess it's for female viewers cause I would say 80-90% of the guys like to keep all the girls to themselves...and if you are already depressed it can give it like 10x boost...another reason is that I don't like 2 male mc's...but in the summary plot of mal they only mentioned about the college graduate,his former gf which is not even the truth cause he never confessed in the first place...and the crow/raven friended girl.

Gonna correct myself ;

*They should really distinguish b/w Girlfriend and Girl friend...it's easier to not fall for confusion when it comes to that.
NeaowMay 1, 2020 11:20 PM
May 1, 2020 11:13 PM
Feb 2018
BlufaceBaby said:
Shinako acts nice so she gets all the attention and feel good about herself but wanna hide behind her "guilt" when shit gets real. Bitch if you're not gonna love them back then stop playing with their hearts. "you look just like your brother" i would've pimp slapped that hoe

It's only possible in anime...in reality all of the bitches moves on...I am not a fan of anime drama/love-triangle...I don't read manga/webtoon &/ such just anime guy...I watch everything and so here I am.
May 1, 2020 11:14 PM
Feb 2018
LeSponge said:
Shinako be like: yuu....yuu... Yuu... Your like your older brother...

I feel bad for Rou and Shinako... Rou for being a shadow of his older brother and Shinako for almost many years she cant move on with her life and thus sticking on the past...

Life really is a complicated one.

It's not when it comes to reality or when you are 21 plus like myself.
May 2, 2020 5:32 AM
Feb 2020
Man really feels bad rou
I don't understand what on earth is shinako is thinking
May 3, 2020 7:24 PM

Jun 2009
aw Rou's reason for drawing 😢

May 6, 2020 1:51 PM
Mar 2020
I like the show overall but this episode kind of dragged on a bit and wasn't that interesting in my opinion, I think it'll be important in the long run since it set some plot and gave us more depth and explanation to Rou and his brother's death, but other than that just an uneventful exposition episode, can't wait to see what this show brings though.
May 7, 2020 10:59 AM

Jan 2013
This isn't bad, but it just bores me to death and I don't care about any of the characters . And there are 3 other more interesting series airing on the same day, so I guess I'll be dropping this one.
fuyukiMay 7, 2020 11:05 AM
May 8, 2020 4:03 PM

Oct 2012
Shinako can be so annoying. She keeps comparing Rou with his brother... I get her grief and what she went through... Not completely, but I can understand. But it's just so mean to keep comparing Rou to his brother. It's like he's never going to be enough because he's alive, while his brother already become a memory... Actually, I watched/read that somewhere. Where was it, I wonder? lol Her eraser memory with Yuu was really painful though... Hahh, it's complicated.

Haru continues to be a little sunshine.
MaahHeimMay 8, 2020 4:07 PM
May 8, 2020 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
You start to understand why Rou feels a great amount of pressure as he tries to live up to his brother. You start to sense the great amount of frustrations he has had throughout his life and by being apart of this art class, it has been a platform he uses to show others he is capable of being different from his sibling. This episode was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once...
May 10, 2020 11:32 AM

Mar 2013
I'm not a big fan of love triangle, so this episode was boring to the point that I almost never finish it. Let's see next...

May 12, 2020 4:01 PM

Mar 2014
I understand why Shinako takes care of Rou but comparing him constantly to his dead brother is harmful. Rou is his own person and he shouldn't live in his sibling's shadow. Anyway, as for Rou's feelings, I wonder if they are genuine in fact or it's just him trying to resemble his brother/ walk in his shoes. Idk. I suspect the story will end with Uozumi/Shinako and Haru/ Rou, but I could be way off since this is still much too early to say.
May 13, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2017
I kinda feel bad for Shinako, both of her good male friends ended up falling for her which lead to awkard situations.

I like Rou, he knows the reality of things and his limits. He knows he's a brat and he doesn't do anything rash and I hope he stays like this. Thou I dun think that's gonna be the case and he's definitely gonna do something dumb in the future. I hope I'm wrong.
May 22, 2020 6:12 PM

May 2016
The amount of emotions put into this anime is tremendous.
I missed this show glad I’m back at it again.
Jun 12, 2020 5:41 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, less Haru this time. It was enjoyable to see more about Rou and Shinako relationship but seriously, she should stop thinking that he's Yuu -.- Its for good for both of them.

NurguburuJun 12, 2020 6:11 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 24, 2020 11:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rou as a shadow of his brother and suddenly develop some feeling over Shinako because she always together with him and his brother. Wth, man, your life was absolute garbage if you couldn't move your ass from Shinako. Its same condition with that Haru. So, i dont really surprised if they ended up together in the end.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 12, 2020 3:04 PM
Jul 2013
I like the pacing so far, it seems slow, but there's always something going on.
Wake the fuck up, Shinako. You have a city to burn.
Jul 14, 2020 2:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Rou + Shinako and Rikuo + Haru = total win.
Aug 20, 2020 2:06 PM

Jul 2015
Still a bit bothered to see the safetypin in Rou's ear. Don't think Rou and Shinako together will ever work out seeing that Rou reminds her of Yuu (glad that he addressed being compared) and he is seen as a kid brother. I sympathise with Shinako not being able to forget Yuu and hope she can accept his death and move on.

Dec 15, 2020 1:40 PM

Aug 2018
Does this woman Shinako have any sense of other people' feelings around, or what?.. Why she keeps bringing that dead person all the time?.. Even if it's important for her, I find it quite egocentric how much she talks about that.. Almost as if more than half of the time, really, lol.. And that's not funny.. That's just eh..
I mean, if she'd just live in her world not bothering anyone - sure, live how you wanna.. But what she does is opposite - just to continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue to bother everyone around with the same crap.. I mean.. Yeah, it's enjoyable to say this shit "and continue" 1000 times, yeah.. But it's just annoying for listener.. Even without other feelings involved.. She said herself, after all, in talk with Rikuo - I want to be able to joke about whatever with you like before.. Then do this.. Stop this obsessive shit, and do, what you want.. Because she wants one things, this "friendship" of hers - towards others.. But continues just to obsess over one thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again..
If I'd be her friend - I'd ask her, what she'd want - to say clearly.. Because she's just extremely annoying..
At the end of the episode.. I think that Shinako is surrounded by simps.. That's what I don't like.. Her receiving support or whatever - is good.. But that others don't really ask her for anything in return or don't talk back enough - that is not good.. She is now in comfortable position - having support, and doing whatever the hell she wants, essentially..
May 22, 2023 6:14 PM

Dec 2022
Something about the idea of a guy pinning after his dead brother's girlfriend doesn't sit right with me. I also don't think it's right to simply invalidate her feelings just because you want her to see you in a different light. I'm almost scared to keep watching because I feel like he's just going to take advantage of her when she has her guard down and make this story even more complicated.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen, and he and Haru wind up frustrated and consoling each other.
Nov 18, 2023 11:46 PM
Feb 2023
yeah, seeing three of the main cast meet at the grocery store was kinda fun but no one smoked in this episode. that was a bummer. this onee san chick is always blabbering stuff like yuu kun this yuu kun that im sick of it just get over him already ur annoying asf.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

446 by Humaneky »»
May 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zyjJanApr - May 9, 2020

150 by SadMeat »»
Jan 29, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

160 by Stargurll02 »»
Jan 6, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

204 by littlebiglyon »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:56 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

292 by Fumikko »»
Jun 28, 2023 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.