Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2018 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated quickly. At least we got to see Richemont fight again..

As far as the war goes, it felt like one that didn't catch my interest much at all wtih some of the characters' egos. On the other hand, Jeanne is finally back. About time honestly...
Nov 25, 2018 7:36 AM
Feb 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated quickly. At least we got to see Richemont fight again..

As far as the war goes, it felt like one that didn't catch my interest much at all wtih some of the characters' egos. On the other hand, Jeanne is finally back. About time honestly...

where sites are you watch?
Nov 25, 2018 8:17 AM
Mar 2018

HAHAHAHH

This is so fucking stupid

9 messed up episodes to adapt only 2 books!
SNDTNov 25, 2018 8:34 AM
Nov 25, 2018 8:18 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A decent episode though it did start a bit slow. The search for the scabbard was interesting though. Amusing in how much Astaroth forgot to mention though. Always funny seeing her get angry though. So the english also had a search party that was searching for the scabbard. The welsh princess knight was quite cute in how overconfident she was though. Richemont and her forces sure made a timely entrance to the field and its nice that Alecon survived. Looks like she came to terms with her feelings. Its good that Mont's quest was a success and that Jeanne was revived. Looks like the battle is approaching its climax.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2018 8:45 AM
Oct 2018
Finally Richemont is back and started kicking! I hope she stays beside everyone else from now on so she could stay safe and MC must become someone who can protect all of them. I don't know if it's safe to assume that Richemont is completely is safe or is there anything going to happen to her again. If someone could assure me about her situation later on.
Nov 25, 2018 9:10 AM
Nov 2018
Finally Richemont is back and started kicking! I hope she stays beside everyone else from now on so she could stay safe and MC must become someone who can protect all of them. I don't know if it's safe to assume that Richemont is completely is safe or is there anything going to happen to her again. If someone could assure me about her situation later on.

I just hope it does not happen at Richemont to lose the fight again and be kidnapped again. I want her to win and come home safely (hope).

Nov 25, 2018 11:32 AM

Jan 2018
Richmond is fighting Jeanne is back also big breasted one is healed

I'm starting to lose interest
Nov 25, 2018 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
So Richemont, who did you let grope and fondle your weak-minded ass to get that private army of yours? Man this show is so sad. Not even having Alexa playing Despacito can cheer me up. At least we can make memes. Hey Montmorency, just when I thought your balls dropped, they immediately shriveled up for the Loli. XD
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 25, 2018 1:40 PM
Jan 2013
DedPanda said:
So Richemont, who did you let grope and fondle your weak-minded ass to get that private army of yours? Man this show is so sad. Not even having Alexa playing Despacito can cheer me up. At least we can make memes. Hey Montmorency, just when I thought your balls dropped, they immediately shriveled up for the Loli. XD

She is a princess, obviously she had some personal army
Nov 25, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
xeco said:
DedPanda said:

>"Obviously"
Yet it took her how many episodes to gather said forces? I mean come on, selling us this shit at this point in the story when if she had such forces, she could have rallied them beforehand instead of 'leaving' France's side.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 25, 2018 1:44 PM
Oct 2018
DedPanda said:
So Richemont, who did you let grope and fondle your weak-minded ass to get that private army of yours? Man this show is so sad.

I don't even want to think about that! I hope you're wrong! I want them to keep her play her role as knight instead of destroying her character the cheapest way possible.
Nov 25, 2018 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
mauzu said:
DedPanda said:
So Richemont, who did you let grope and fondle your weak-minded ass to get that private army of yours? Man this show is so sad.

I don't even want to think about that! I hope you're wrong! I want them to keep her play her role as knight instead of destroying her character the cheapest way possible.

would be screwed up not gonna lie
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 25, 2018 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode. Glad to see Jehanne back.

Nov 25, 2018 2:14 PM
Mar 2018
DedPanda said:
xeco said:

>"Obviously"
Yet it took her how many episodes to gather said forces? I mean come on, selling us this shit at this point in the story when if she had such forces, she could have rallied them beforehand instead of 'leaving' France's side.

Nah, probably her brother gave her some soldiers. She has nothing. No land, no income etc. That's the reason why MC's grandfather picked Catherine as his wife instead of Richemont.
Nov 25, 2018 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Still more historically accurate than Battlefield V.

Nov 25, 2018 2:24 PM
Jan 2013
DedPanda said:
xeco said:

>"Obviously"

well , this anime has not any kind of logic anymore though
Nov 25, 2018 2:37 PM

Aug 2013
xeco said:
DedPanda said:

>"Obviously"

well , this anime has not any kind of logic anymore though

dude don't remind me XD
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 25, 2018 5:18 PM

Jul 2017
It's about time Jeanne gets a revival! Totally forgot the Wales existed, although they were a small part of Britain, as per se their small Calvary, that still didn't stop Astaroth from getting her treasure back and reaching to Jeanne. And now the 2nd return of the fight between the White and Black Ulysses! Thought they died but the Black seems immortal while Jeanne herself isn't.

Honestly thinking about how the series structure was done ever since the cliffhanger on Episode 6's ending, and Yeap, pretty much the thought that the pacing was weird and definitely impacts the anime as a whole. Can't say that it interests me a bit, but definitely spiraling downwards progressively.
Nov 25, 2018 8:33 PM
Nov 2018
Hey guys check this out
Its the spoiler from the Light novel, and i can asssume that richemont will be fine for the rest of episode
Yeah i hope she will be fine for sure this time
https://m.facebook.com/BersiTheThird/photos/?tab=album&album_id=288326825052846&ref=page_internal&_rdc=1&_rdr
Yukiyuki53Nov 25, 2018 9:20 PM
Nov 25, 2018 10:58 PM

May 2015
We're looking for the Escalibor's Scabbard! Again! Also, I haven't mentioned it yet, but Astaroth's flapping wings look so naturally animated. It's actually one of the most consistent things about this series.

Astaroth is immortal? That ain't fair...

Just a reminder, Alencon and Arthur Richemont are siblings...

Hey Philip. Why are you mad that Gilles is going to Jeanne and not you? You're the one who decided to turn tail against him...
Nov 25, 2018 11:08 PM

Dec 2015
Interesting episode, finally Jeanne can be revived again but.....

......Batard is still best "girl" He-he-he.....
Nov 26, 2018 1:08 AM
Oct 2018
Yukiyuki53 said:
Hey guys check this out
Its the spoiler from the Light novel, and i can asssume that richemont will be fine for the rest of episode
https://m.facebook.com/BersiTheThird/photos/?tab=album&album_id=288326825052846&ref=page_internal&_rdc=1&_rdr

Oh!! I've seen those pics already but Doesn't makes any sense to me about her situation. It's hard to understand just by watching those pics and those pics definitely doesn't ensures about her safety. Seems like all of them became pure ulysses by MC or some other way.

Richemont rather seems way too broken

And wasn't that girl in glasses introduced as Duke of bedford's captain? What is she doing with her then?

And Finally my favorite girl Charlotte gets something surprising!

Also not to mention my 2nd favorite girl Astaroth gains full form!!

But sadly none of the illustrations ensures Richemont's safety rather she feels like completely lifeless and broken. Something might've happened to her or probably some death flags. Also something's fishy about her private troops from this episode. Even La Tremoile was shocked to see those troops. She used to be my favorite at the beginning but I don't trust her character anymore. Now Char and Asta are my favorite. Anyways, I hope those doesn't counts as spoiler anymore since those are already all over the internet but sadly I don't think we'll get to see those animated. They've completely ruined this series with extreme rush and scoring is also below average, I don't see any hope for another season and if they're going to rush again then it's better to not announce another season. They can't even finish until vol.4 this season or who knows they might just cut off 80% of each vol and add those withing the next 4 episodes lol. Had great potential but they failed themselves.
Malum_KeshuNov 26, 2018 2:05 AM
Nov 26, 2018 5:06 AM

Nov 2013
oh god, that Astaroth scene scared me, but ofc this anime won't let anyone stay dead, will it? :v
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 26, 2018 6:22 AM
Mar 2018
Well as you can see in the pictures from the last book everyone is safe and sound. It was obvious from the beginning that each member of the harem will become Ulysses sooner or later, considering how pathetic MC is.
Nov 26, 2018 7:19 AM
Oct 2018
SNDT said:
Well as you can see in the pictures from the last book everyone is safe and sound. It was obvious from the beginning that each member of the harem will become Ulysses sooner or later, considering how pathetic MC is.

Yukiyuki53 said:
Hey guys check this out

Richemont stays pure until the end?? If that's true then I am going to enjoy it until the very end with ease!
Nov 26, 2018 7:44 AM
Oct 2018
SNDT said:

No senpai, by safety I meant about her purity. Check this pic, she's with Duke's captain. Which means she probably went there or she's still in touch with Duke for some reason.

Nov 26, 2018 8:18 AM
Nov 2018
Malum_Keshu said:
SNDT said:

No senpai, by safety I meant about her purity. Check this pic, she's with Duke's captain. Which means she probably went there or she's still in touch with Duke for some reason.

maybe the duke's captain joined with mont & friends?
I hope its true
Nov 26, 2018 8:29 AM
Nov 2017
Yukiyuki53 said:
Malum_Keshu said:

maybe the duke's captain joined with mont & friends?
I hope its true

I think it might also be a picture from her past, when she was with them.
Nov 26, 2018 8:42 AM
Nov 2018
I think richemont is a major key for this anime, and then the author broke her character which makes this anime rating is below the average
How pathetic....
Nov 26, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2012
Great episode

I hope that Richemont get captures and get violated so hard.
Nov 26, 2018 9:39 AM
Oct 2018
Until i see the duke / glasses dude killed then it's too risky to let my guard down. These few episode ... maybe it's just me but i feel like it's calm before the storm. There are still 4 episode left ... anything can happen , after all this is a war , chance of happy ending is slim.
Nov 27, 2018 12:21 PM
Jun 2015
Just when I thought MC is going to show some moves against La Tremoile and dang...Richemont showed up and messed it up or rather say actually saved him from getting beat up lmao. Only 4 more episodes left I don't even know if this guy is actually going to fight anyone or just stay there watching everyone else fighting. And everyone's saying Richemont went to Duke and borrowed troops, I don't think that's correct. If those were english soldiers then everyone would've noticed. Alenson was with her as well and MC has seen those troops as well so I don't think those are english soldiers. I am more curious about what might've happened to Charlotte meanwhile. She haven't made any appearance ever since the war started. And yeah, that fallen angel type thingy from the opening is yet to show up. Next week is going to be another round between both ulysses so I hope they'll show some good quality action and doesn't rush through the fight scenes at least.
Nov 27, 2018 1:59 PM
Oct 2018
Fall_Out said:
Just when I thought MC is going to show some moves against La Tremoile and dang...Richemont showed up and messed it up or rather say actually saved him from getting beat up lmao. Only 4 more episodes left I don't even know if this guy is actually going to fight anyone or just stay there watching everyone else fighting. And everyone's saying Richemont went to Duke and borrowed troops, I don't think that's correct. If those were english soldiers then everyone would've noticed. Alenson was with her as well and MC has seen those troops as well so I don't think those are english soldiers. I am more curious about what might've happened to Charlotte meanwhile. She haven't made any appearance ever since the war started. And yeah, that fallen angel type thingy from the opening is yet to show up. Next week is going to be another round between both ulysses so I hope they'll show some good quality action and doesn't rush through the fight scenes at least.

Ahahaha still I won't buy it. If she really were to have those troops then why would she even bother to go all the way through her brother and sat back? This show is rushing like hell so probably they didn't got enough time to show what she was doing. Even if those are her or her brother's troop, I am pretty sure she'll get captured by Duke or La Tremeile again. I've seen pic of her getting screwed again by a masked guy. Don't know why Duke is so obsessed with Rich while he got a super sexy Philip by his side already! Also La Tremeile did something to Charlotte, she needs to be rescued I think.
Nov 27, 2018 11:19 PM
Mar 2018
Fall_Out said:
Just when I thought MC is going to show some moves

He'll show some moves in the next episode and will be saved by a girl again... xD

akkicha said:

This show is rushing like hell so probably they didn't got enough time to show what she was doing.

You are giving source material too much credit. It was the same in the LN. She just popped up out of nowhere and saved him without any backstory. At least not in the volume 2, maybe there is one in the third book.
SNDTNov 27, 2018 11:31 PM
Nov 28, 2018 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
Jehanne was finally resurrected but as well as Philippe with holy grail!
Alençon got lucky his face got stuffed between the boobs of her older sister Richemont!
4/5.

Nov 28, 2018 3:33 AM

Jul 2017
Yet another historical figure turned into a cute anime girl. Unlike the rest I doubt said historical figure was in France at the time though as he was younger than Jeanne d'Arc. Thomas Malory was the writer of a book about King Arthur, so fits in nicely with the plot about the scabbard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Malory?wprov=sfla1
Jan 1, 2020 11:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Alençon is a siscon lol, Montmorency with Jeanne scene kinda reminds me of all disney princess things as he kisses her and she wokes up from her long sleep

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

74 by Ittan_Momen »»
Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

114 by august0490 »»
Apr 23, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2018

45 by KillerCrocX »»
Mar 14, 2021 10:45 PM

» Low Rating ?????

quirkywolf - Feb 18, 2019

9 by Hanamura_Hina »»
Nov 24, 2020 12:15 AM

» who rated this 10 ?

Satan-sama - Aug 22, 2020

1 by mhkr »»
Aug 22, 2020 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.