Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Happy Sugar Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2018 4:43 AM

Oct 2008
Their end game is near! one more episode and it's gonna be the end of their line.
bwahahah poor Matsuzaka! gonna be eaten alive by crazy aunt!
5/5.

Sep 26, 2018 12:07 AM
Jun 2017
WHICH LOVE WILL CONQUER AT THE END? WILL SATOU AND SHIO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER? ohh i cant wait for this final episode next week...

im so sad for taiyou, instead of being purified by shio, he was being raped again this time by Satou's aunt...

Sep 27, 2018 4:51 AM

Apr 2018
The first part between pedo dude and sad brother was shit
The rest was good
Sep 28, 2018 10:28 AM
May 2018
Something I totally remembered wrong.
So ep11 Satou's aunt had the police guy from before help her (checking no reportings for Satou's dead friend). So the police guy gave in to the aunt.

Anyways. There was that one quick scene with the aunt in her room, and the police guy's cap on the floor.

When I first saw that shot, I thought he dropped it while they were inspecting the place. And they left creeped out by her, also leaving the cap there.
But after ep11, that shot with the cap on the floor was shown to tell us the guy caved in after the inspection, visiting aunt again afterwards.
Sep 30, 2018 3:53 PM

Dec 2010
Mitsuboshi got what he deserved. I laughed. Payback time for peado. Great ending.

Onwards to grande finale.

kyot said:
Something I totally remembered wrong.
So ep11 Satou's aunt had the police guy from before help her (checking no reportings for Satou's dead friend). So the police guy gave in to the aunt.

Anyways. There was that one quick scene with the aunt in her room, and the police guy's cap on the floor.

When I first saw that shot, I thought he dropped it while they were inspecting the place. And they left creeped out by her, also leaving the cap there.
But after ep11, that shot with the cap on the floor was shown to tell us the guy caved in after the inspection, visiting aunt again afterwards.

Yes, he was definitely a little bit scared but also horny as fuck. Can you blame him?
Oct 1, 2018 4:17 PM
Sep 2012
Very conflicted about this episode. I ship yandere-chan and loli-chan. However, I'm still unhappy about Satou killing Shouko and seemingly getting off scot-free. Also, I know Taiyou was a creepy pedo but he was trying to change before Satou exploited his condition to serve her own agenda. Yes, he isn't blameless but I don't think he deserved to be raped... again.
Oct 8, 2018 11:47 AM

Jul 2009
They kissed!!! Woah!
Oct 15, 2018 4:03 PM

May 2012
Damn I feel kinda bad for Taiyou and his new MILF experience :p that dude really cracks me up. That ending of this episode was quite lovely though! Looking forwards to see what the last episode has to offer!
Oct 17, 2018 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
Ugh did they just kiss? Satou has been basically grooming Shio throughout the series and it's so fucking uncomfortable. I bet if she was a guy people would be waaay more vocal as to her creepiness.
Mitsuboshi's phobia will probably get even worse after encountering the creepy Aunt. He surely had a traumatic experience but he's pretty much a pedo at this point so I can't pity him.
Oct 26, 2018 10:16 PM

Oct 2017
i don't usually get scared by anime but the aunt is fucking creepy
Nov 6, 2018 6:14 PM

Apr 2015
Gotta love how Happy Sugar Life addresses the important questions, such as "Can engaging in hardcore BDSM while your grade-school niece is in the other room cause permanent psychological damage?" (Probably.)
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 1, 2019 9:41 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Satou's aunt actually being helpful was actually a twist I wasn't expecting. She used all her contacts, now to get away.

This series is almost like a dramatic tragedy. Which makes this way more worth this ride.
Jun 6, 2020 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
Aaaaaand I think we've made it to full lesbian pedo territory.

Mitsuboshi got raped again :(

The organ music while Satou was talking to her aunt was cracking me up.

That CGI car was terrible.
Dec 23, 2020 4:33 AM

Mar 2019
Starting to not like this as much as I thought I would. Like Taiyo, you're dumb. Asahi is the only decent character left. Also, what was that kiss at the end. Shio is a child, I swear Satou is worse than her auntie.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 12, 2021 9:12 AM

Nov 2013
Hopefully everyone dies next episode. Fuck every one of them.
May 20, 2021 10:10 PM

Jun 2020
Mitsuboshi is now being targeted by Asahi lol

A little chat with Satou's aunt again really creeps me out and there's no difference between the past and the present mindset of her aunt really makes me uncomfortable

Shio is the purest person in this series and the others are just weird themselves, I'm so excited about how the ending will be in this crazy of a Yandere journey that I watched but still amazes me and entertains me just by watching it.
Sep 7, 2021 3:01 PM

Jul 2021
Mitsuboshi really does just have the worst luck. And to think if he wasn't selfish enough to try and keep Shio to himself, he could've avoided that
Nov 24, 2021 4:43 AM

Jun 2013
Oh wow I thought Taiyo was gonna die but he suffered a fate worse than death...
Nov 28, 2021 7:19 AM
Mar 2019
Damn, I loved how Asahi snapped
Dec 21, 2022 7:50 PM
Feb 2021
Interesting developments this episode. Can't wait to see the if the conclusion will satisfy or not.
Mar 23, 11:34 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to sXeblues
Dammit man, I thought this was the last episode... I can’t believe I have to wait another week before this finally comes to an end.
I don't know folks, I am feeling kinda disconnected from this one episode, I do agree that the Aunt character was more interesting before this episode since she didn't appear to be inherently evil, but she just is like the rest of the characters. I don't know if I want a happy ending for Satou, in a way I still feel bad for Satou , also I do like found family stories and if it had worked that way I think I would support them in all the craziness, but the Yuri angle just throws me off, Shoko Is too emotionally stable for a little kid so she can act more as a girlfriend and less as a daughter for Satou, I do like also Yuri and I would be all for it for another trashy Yuri yandere show, but the age gap just is not helping me at all. Now I just want things to fall down and see the shit hit the fan. I guess.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

43 by Dizzy-san »»
May 12, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2018

96 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 4, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

328 by Phixiately »»
Mar 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2018

81 by Phixiately »»
Mar 20, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sacerdotisa - Aug 9, 2018

66 by Phixiately »»
Feb 29, 1:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.