Forum Settings
Forums

President Trump Will Give a Speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2017 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hes-been-neutered-trump-supporters-melt-down-after-president-calls-islam-one-of-worlds-great-faiths/

heh lol
May 21, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2010
j0x said:
Trump supporters
I checked. Only one of these people actually supports Trump, and he simply disagrees about calling Islam a faith, and would rather call it a political ideology.
May 21, 2017 4:02 PM

Oct 2014
gintamaftw1 said:
Comic_Sans said:
Let me guess, he'll be licking the Saudis' arses because of that sweet oil money?

Fallacy Composition? Check
Argumentum Ad Populum? Check
Anecdotal Evidence? Check

Your arguments are ludicrous and hold no credibilty whatsoever.

Is this the point where I am supposed to say "caught you, @swirlydragon "?
May 21, 2017 4:05 PM

Mar 2008
Looking like a league of super villains.

May 21, 2017 4:27 PM

Apr 2017
traed said:

HAHAHAH holy shit what am I looking at, like why are they doing this?

Also: trump called Islam one of the great faiths lmao where are all his crazy ass supporters with the "APOLOGIST" claims?
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 21, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2010
Ikaros_42oh said:
traed said:

[img]https://s30.postimg.org/jcab6edcx/ce233ff29cf2c2e1a6a4508fa4db3be1373013d62ed5c50b.jpg[/img

It's something humanity has been doing for quite a while...

Also: trump called Islam one of the great faiths lmao where are all his crazy ass supporters with the "APOLOGIST" claims?
I'm not sure exactly what the question is.

What did he say was the third great religion? If it was Judaism, then I mean that's wrong, and that should be what people are picking at. Debating fact is a much better approach than attacking the emotional and ideological beliefs of the movement and the supporters behind it. When was the last time you ever told someone "you're wrong and what you believe is dumb" and they just changed their mind?
May 21, 2017 4:49 PM

Mar 2008
Thrashinuva said:

Pretty sure no one puts their hands on glowing globes of doom
May 21, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2010
traed said:
Thrashinuva said:

It's your bias as to how you interpret it. If you interpret it negatively you have no one to blame but yourself.

Amidst a crisis a call for unity has been spoken, and world leaders have come together to recognize what must be done to bring peace and prosperity to them and the world.

And a little photoshoot to show it all off is paired with it. How you went from peace and prosperity (literally the subject of the meeting) to the forces of evil is your problem.
May 21, 2017 5:07 PM

Apr 2017
Thrashinuva said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

I'm not sure exactly what the question is.

What did he say was the third great religion? If it was Judaism, then I mean that's wrong, and that should be what people are picking at. Debating fact is a much better approach than attacking the emotional and ideological beliefs of the movement and the supporters behind it. When was the last time you ever told someone "you're wrong and what you believe is dumb" and they just changed their mind?

Well the problem/'question' here is kinda underlying in that he ran on a very anti-Muslim platform (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/20/i-think-islam-hates-us-a-timeline-of-trumps-comments-about-islam-and-muslims/?utm_term=.82488589365e) yet he goes there and says only nice non critical things about it... What he should have done is not ran on such a hard stanced anti muslin platform so he wouldn't have to choose between being a hypocrite or offending his Muslim allies/friends. He put himself in a lose lose situation and made America look dumb, surprise!
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 21, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2012
Ikaros_42oh said:
Because for those of us who listened to Trump and paid attention during the election cycle, it comes as no surprise that he didn't actually hate Islam. "Islamophobia" is a MSM talking point that willfully ignored the distinction between hating Muslims and criticizing the radical components of Islam that predominantly reside in Islamic theocracies.
May 21, 2017 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Trump is just as much of a zionist shill as Hilary is. He's a fucking cuck who won't do shit to the Saudi's. He's going to go there shove his nose up their asses and take a good long whiff and then proceed to tell them how "awesome" they are.

It's kind of sad you know, how many people still believe Trump is some sort of alt-right, blue collar parole. He's going to take all your taxes and give it to the jews and the saudis just like the last 10 presidents have, while you work your job at McDonalds paying off your student debt for a degree that has no jobs.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 21, 2017 7:51 PM

Mar 2008
Thrashinuva said:
traed said:

It's your bias as to how you interpret it. If you interpret it negatively you have no one to blame but yourself.

Amidst a crisis a call for unity has been spoken, and world leaders have come together to recognize what must be done to bring peace and prosperity to them and the world.

And a little photoshoot to show it all off is paired with it. How you went from peace and prosperity (literally the subject of the meeting) to the forces of evil is your problem.

It's called a sense of humour.
May 21, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
Ratohnhaketon said:
Ikaros_42oh said:
Because for those of us who listened to Trump and paid attention during the election cycle, it comes as no surprise that he didn't actually hate Islam. "Islamophobia" is a MSM talking point that willfully ignored the distinction between hating Muslims and criticizing the radical components of Islam that predominantly reside in Islamic theocracies.

Trump heavily criticize Obama for not calling out radical islamic terrorism, Trump even say that islam hates the western world
May 21, 2017 10:38 PM

Aug 2008
Donald Trump is my president! Donald Trump is my president!

LOL!
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 21, 2017 11:55 PM

Dec 2016
Knew this was going to happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, what is it with Trump and swords?

May 22, 2017 3:13 AM

May 2010
traed said:
Thrashinuva said:

It's called a sense of humour.
Which there's a time and a place for. How do you expect people to react when you're directly confronting them with nothing but jokes about people they believe in?
May 22, 2017 4:21 AM

Apr 2017
traed said:

Trying to reach out to Sauron like...
May 22, 2017 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
Thrashinuva said:
Which there's a time and a place for. How do you expect people to react when you're directly confronting them with nothing but jokes about people they believe in?

What the fuck are you going on about? I'm not confronting anyone posting a picture and joking about how it looks. You're the one who is confronting because you got your feelings hurt anyone dare say anything about Trump.
May 22, 2017 6:00 AM

May 2010
traed said:
Thrashinuva said:

What the fuck are you going on about? I'm not confronting anyone posting a picture and joking about how it looks. You're the one who is confronting because you got your feelings hurt anyone dare say anything about Trump.
It's not like I addressed you as soon as you posted it. I answered a question and you had to butt in. Take a look back in the order of events before you get so upset about your lack of tact.
May 22, 2017 7:14 AM
Feb 2016
The actual speech he delivered wasn't as meme-worthy as I'd thought it would be, but it was pretty faulty. He criticizes Iran for sowing chaos in the Middle East, and while it's true that Iran does do a lot of that, Saudi Arabia is a big source of the Middle East's problems. But hey, gotta get that oil money!

May 22, 2017 8:47 AM

Mar 2015
razor39999 said:
Kuma said:
@Pirating_Ninja

dat ivanka neck tho..
Fuck I can't un-see it now. Crane alert!

well, pretty sure she will simply entering hell by coming to asia...

THAT WAS FUCKING NOTHING!

what a let down...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 23, 2017 10:35 AM

Sep 2007

"Bow to your sensei...BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.