Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2016 4:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the cycling continues. I do love how the girls are helping each other along the way.

The segments about the food snacks got me chuckling a bit. Of course, these girls do need them to do well for their event. Ami is doing okay in this, not too impressive but definitely getting the hang of it.
Dec 17, 2016 5:43 AM

Apr 2010
The girls taking things a bit to slowly it seems.
Well they probably get there is they hurry a bit, but the most importuned thing is that their having fun.
And they seem to be enjoying the food as well.
Dec 17, 2016 8:22 AM

Dec 2014
Very nice episode.

This was more of a gourmet tour than a cycling event though. XD
Saki is just here for the food, she's still pretty adorable. :3

Yayoi feeding Hinako was cute.
Everyone teasing Aoi with Ami in the Shiritori game was just gold. XD

Loved the insert song with the montage in the second half, Group Photo. :D
Everything's more fun when you're with your buddies, Hinako too embarrassed to admit it herself. :)

Looks like the girls spent too much time eating and having fun, I guess next episode is gonna be a race against time to finish.
Dec 17, 2016 8:26 AM

Jan 2015
Poor Ami. I can't help but laugh knowing you got such bad luck for your first long-ride alone like that. At least you successfully catching up with another member team. And now after taking a break at the first aid station, it's the perfect time to "have fun" with the Event. Which mostly at each Aid Station, and not at the road. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 17, 2016 12:50 PM

Jan 2012
Poor Ami, she got scummed real good this week. Separated at the beginning, told she might not finish. Her very first time too. :( They better finish!
Dec 17, 2016 1:27 PM

Apr 2015
I wonder about next episode
what are they gonna do
Dec 17, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2014
I'm kind of sad that this show isn't popular enough to note it an "Ami noises" compilation or something. She has as many weird noises as Kumiko from Euphonium.

Still though, this show has some really cute expressions sometimes.
Dec 17, 2016 2:36 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Pedal, eat, look at the scenery.
Repeat until exhausted.

I can't seem to find a problem with that :D
Dec 18, 2016 3:24 AM

Jun 2013
hey just participated in the race for the food lol
Dec 18, 2016 5:20 AM

Oct 2013
The stopping for food cracked me up. After the first stop it seemed to be an episode about gourmet dining with a little bit of cycling in between, but I'm sure that is how a participant in the autumn ride might perceive the event. I liked Saki's reaction when Ami suggested they should keep riding past the second stop.

I liked the nice insert song. Was that performed by Ray?
Dec 18, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
The episode is particularly funny, there is a swing of emotions, all fired repeatedly, without having a way to catch your breath between one and the other. The narrative is not at all boring, but fun to follow to the end. It is also coming to me, the desire to participate in the race. I'm happy to see an improvement in the backdrops drawings, but the rest is still decidedly not up enough. Go Ami!

Cratex said:
Pedal, eat, look at the scenery.
Repeat until exhausted.

I can't seem to find a problem with that :D

I did not think that the bike races, were so delicious.
Dec 18, 2016 9:21 AM

Feb 2008
When did this become a cycling and eating anime. I guess when I think about it, from the start lol.

It's a shame we'll have to wait several weeks for the last 2 episodes after next week's. This show has turned out to be this season's surprise show for me considering how much I've enjoyed it.
Dec 18, 2016 2:35 PM

Feb 2015
Poor Ami, everything that can go wrong seems to go wrong when it comes to her. Cute episode as always, its a shame about the quality.
I dont understand how can this show be in such a production hell, I thought the studio was swimming in money after the success of the GuP movie.
Dec 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Jun 2012
Tyrkir said:
Poor Ami, everything that can go wrong seems to go wrong when it comes to her. Cute episode as always, its a shame about the quality.
I dont understand how can this show be in such a production hell, I thought the studio was swimming in money after the success of the GuP movie.

They lost money in GuP Movie, sadly, their management suck, maybe they ned to be put in cage, like director in Shirobako to work better :)

As for episode, really sweet like always, was afraid Ami gonna get legs cramp, but luckly, she reeally improved a lot
Dec 18, 2016 10:04 PM

Apr 2011
The episode is so fun and funny as well. I got laugh on how passionate Saki is for food. She's such a chowhound. Its funny how Ami got left behind at the start. Her reactions are funny. Aoi getting teased during Shiritori game was cute. I was smiling throughout the episode. And now they got way too carried off and have to rush quickly to finish the race.
Dec 19, 2016 3:00 PM

Dec 2016
I was very impressed that Ami was able to catch up the to rest, of course it's only natural that pushing yourself that hard will wear you out real quick.

I almost feel like joining a ride like this just so I can try the food at the aid stations.

I hope team Fortuna makes it to the end, they worked so hard for it.
Dec 19, 2016 3:31 PM

Dec 2016
Dang it, I need to find a real life Saki that I can go cycling with! :D
Dec 20, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2011
redtailrav said:

I liked the nice insert song. Was that performed by Ray?

Yes.

Album name: Ray - ♡kmh
Dec 21, 2016 6:17 PM

Oct 2008
Team Fortuna is the Last team for this whole Autumn race.
This is because of Ami since she's a beginner and not only that, they always stop and eat lots of calorie and energy foods.
On the first part Ami got cut-off and wasn't able to start the race with the other 4 girls.
Ami got caught-up but at the cost of early fatigue!
The Insert song of Ray is awesome!
The turning point is the Hakuba Jump Arena, that area must be the land that has highest sea level/altitude/elevation and a good kick start on the halfway of the race.
Oh noes! The Event Staff is there and is asking them if they would still continue because they are on the last place!
4/5.

Dec 22, 2016 1:07 PM

Nov 2016
matias067 said:

The turning point is the Hakuba Jump Arena, that area must be the land that has highest sea level/altitude/elevation and a good kick start on the halfway of the race.

Exactly. While they'll have a few uphill sections on the return leg, basically they're descending the whole way. I just hope they don't have to fight a headwind.

Despite the horrors that have befallen this show, I'm very fond of it, and I'm going to miss it terribly when it concludes. LONGRIDERS! is about the kind of riding I used to do 30-plus years ago. LONGRIDERS! has actually motivated me to get back out and ride again. I hope I can carry that enthusiasm through 'til next Spring.
Almost older than dirt
Dec 27, 2016 7:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
But free food is a must eat. I'm with Saki, one must always take advantage of free food and try it.

Ami's tired expressions are hilarious. Looks like they are in quite a dilemma, event staff gives them a heads up to finish the race ASAP. I'm looking forward to how the team will do in this final stretch.

Jan 9, 2017 10:00 AM

Sep 2013
Ami tries too hard at the start and handicaps herself a bit, but the food keeps her going :)
Now their too behind :(
Feb 7, 2017 5:10 AM

Mar 2015
Lel if cycling were all about food.. you'd think more people would be on bikes!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 15, 2017 7:50 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Begin the race, and begin the degustation!!! This girls live their lifes!!! riding and eating, the great life!!!!

For my taste, the best episode of all this series!!!!
Dec 23, 2020 4:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's a very lovely experience for Fortuna, but well they're a bit too slow apparently xD
Mar 30, 2021 12:28 PM

Feb 2020
Saki's passion for food is hilarious. :D

The girls just need to hurry up now, or soon it will be too late!

SerafosMar 28, 3:18 AM
Aug 31, 2021 7:21 PM

Jul 2016
When your cycling anime becomes a gourmet one xD
Oct 31, 2021 6:37 AM

Sep 2018
A crescendo of euphoria of the protagonist who becomes more and more aware of what she does, in this and in past episodes. This is also an episode of maturation that makes Ami's character become more trustworthy and that cements the group of girls even more. The whole narrative is very funny, thanks to Ami, Saki and more. The final minutes, serve to give the alarm a little and make the story a little less relaxed and a little more serious, after all there is a race to complete. Riding a bike certainly has many positives, how hungry I got in this episode, eheheh!
Oh, surprise at the quote from "Paris-Brest". How good !!!
Aug 31, 2022 9:09 AM

Feb 2020
All those stops at the aid stations made me hungry.

Food is sure a big motivation for Saki, haha. She was so hilarious in the episode.

Lol at Ami's facial expressions again. She looked totally exhausted.

Aww, Aoi's blush was so cute. I think she likes Ami. <3

The girls spend too much time eating and now they are in the last place. They better hurry!

SerafosMay 17, 1:35 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Long Riders! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

69 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 15, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Long Riders! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

34 by Serafos »»
Sep 1, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Long Riders! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

35 by Serafos »»
Sep 1, 2022 5:12 AM

Poll: » Long Riders! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

30 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2022 5:10 AM

Poll: » Long Riders! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

39 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.