Forum Settings
Forums

London Elects First Muslim Mayor, Sadiq Khan Of The Labour Party

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 8, 2016 7:25 PM
Feb 2014
Rhaeserys said:
The_Nico said:

IT JUST CONTINUES LMAO

Isn't that an ad? That anyone can place?

See for yourself: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/
May 8, 2016 7:30 PM

Mar 2012
Holy lol at Breitbart being up in arms about this. Predictable.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 8, 2016 9:59 PM

Jan 2013
The_Nico said:
Cabron said:
If they support Hezbollah, then what are they?

Unconscious listeners of Moon Man
Not sure what you're trying to say.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 9, 2016 12:03 AM

Jan 2015
The_Nico said:

IT JUST CONTINUES LMAO
And when a Christian do this they will go full

OMG THATS RAYCISSSSSSS MUH FEDORA RIGHTS KKKRISTIANS DID KRUSAD AND INQUISITION THEY ARE STOOPID THEY KILL HOMOGAYS AND THEY ARE PEDOPHILLES

seriously white people, you deserve what you get. Have fun with your demographical suicide
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 9, 2016 12:38 AM

Apr 2015

The driver is a non Muslim, as well as the passengers including the boarding woman. The bystanders walking don't even give a FUCK anyway! Why shit pants over Bus promoting Ramadan?

Hilariously retarded that is disgustingly pathetic and desperately idiotic
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 1:30 AM

Jan 2014
The_Nico said:
RedRoseFring said:
Don't know why I expected this not to degrade into petty arguments. It's not that big a deal for a moderate Muslim to get such a position. If he was one of those breeding hatred against the West, then it would be an issue.

He shared platforms with ISIS sympathizers, supports Hamas and Hezbollah, and called "Moderate Muslims" Uncle Toms.

That isn't moderate.

If that is true, then I'd like to think that the people who voted him in were ignorant of it.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 9, 2016 4:22 AM

May 2009
The_Nico said:

See for yourself: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/

Mr. Madden, a former geography teacher, said he hoped the posters would help start a “conversation” in Britain but made no reference to the evidently supremacist nature of the phrase “Glory to Allah” – often mistranslated as “Glory to God” by Western media outlets, in the same tradition as “Allah hu Akbar”, which rather than meaning “God is Great” actually means “[Our] God (Allah) is greater [than yours]”.

lol obviously reliable source
May 9, 2016 4:40 AM

Sep 2011
bacchi said:

It's cute that any outlets with negative opinons are unreliable source and you think the source you get the info from is reliable. I'll give you that Breitbart is pretty biased but it does report on the news no mainstream news outlet would cover.

Is BBC, The Guardian or The Telegraph reliable source nowadays to the majority of people?

Imeon said:
Hilariously retarded that is disgustingly pathetic and desperately idiotic

Just imagine if something offensive like Allah is fraud on the bus, what would be the reaction? Would it be blown out of proportion like Charlie Hebdo or would everyone ignore that?
SyndromicMay 9, 2016 4:45 AM
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
May 9, 2016 5:18 AM

Apr 2015
Syndromic said:

Just imagine if something offensive like Allah is fraud on the bus, what would be the reaction? Would it be blown out of proportion like Charlie Hebdo or would everyone ignore that?

LOL. Let me put my expectations that will likely happen.

1. Extremist will bomb it.
2. Muslim passengers will boycott it.
3. Non-Muslims will avoid it for the sake of safety.
4. ISphobes will dare and pray for their "sacrifice" will bring unity (LOLOLOLOLOL)

At the end, NO INCOME for the company... CLOSURE.
RPSB9May 9, 2016 5:43 AM
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 5:37 AM

May 2009
Syndromic said:
bacchi said:

It's cute that any outlets with negative opinons are unreliable source and you think the source you get the info from is reliable. I'll give you that Breitbart is pretty biased but it does report on the news no mainstream news outlet would cover.

Is BBC, The Guardian or The Telegraph reliable source nowadays to the majority of people?

What I quoted is blatantly false information from the article, an outright lie. This is beyond the usual bias displayed by mainstream media.
May 9, 2016 11:06 AM

Aug 2014
The_Nico said:

IT JUST CONTINUES LMAO

hahahahhaha great...
May 9, 2016 12:07 PM

Feb 2015
Clebardman said:
A7MAD111 said:
Good for him, I hope he perform his job fittingly.

The idiotic posts are not surprising at all, time will show how things will play. People need to stop spouting nonsensical bs whenever a Muslim gets an important job, look at his actions then judge.

Nah bro, this goes against their preconceptions that muslims are subhumans marrying a harem of 8 years old girls. they can't look, it would taint their pure idea of white civilization.

Exactly how many young girls have to be groomed and raped for you to consider it a problem?
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 9, 2016 1:33 PM

Feb 2012
Londonistan got proper mayor nice.
May 9, 2016 3:27 PM

Apr 2015
Caelidesu said:

Exactly how many young girls have to be groomed and raped for you to consider it a problem?

So rape exists everywhere, some Muslims do it, are only Muslims the only rapists? Do you blame the newly elected mayor for every rape that is happening? Especially if he's a Muslim?

ISphobes should learn to accept people's right to choose even ifs a "terrorist".

SUCKS to be the MINORITY.
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 6:46 PM

Apr 2016
Imeon said:
Caelidesu said:

So rape exists everywhere, some Muslims do it, are only Muslims the only rapists? Do you blame the newly elected mayor for every rape that is happening? Especially if he's a Muslim?

ISphobes should learn to accept people's right to choose even ifs a "terrorist".

SUCKS to be the MINORITY.

Way to completely miss the point.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
May 9, 2016 7:10 PM

Apr 2015
Rhaeserys said:

Yeah, and so do other 1.5 billion Muslims. Let's JUST ACCEPT THE DECISION and NOT BITCH AROUND.
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 7:15 PM
Mar 2011
P3B1G5 said:

I have never seen such fuckery,

You will never get a funny yet intelligent British man like Boris again,

Instead you get some Muslim who will be focused on the Islamization of your once Christian country.

I don't even want to get into this Sadiq Khan's past, it's depressing seeing the current state of your capital city being run by a man like this.

Tweeter Twatters are actually fucking triggering me with this "son of a bus driver" rubbish.

Even though I have no part, I'm actually hoping Trump wins the US election. Hillary is an absolute decrepit bitter cunt.

he is an older leftist in many ways so good for him some of who comes from a world class bakc ground gets power that sort of thins is unhder of in the us i hate Hilary badly so ye s
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 9, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2016
Imeon said:
Rhaeserys said:

Yeah, and so do other 1.5 billion Muslims. Let's JUST ACCEPT THE DECISION and NOT BITCH AROUND.

I don't know what is funnier...the part where you claimed 1.5 billion Muslims also can't understand something so simple, the fact that you lumped them all together with you or that you honestly think people have to respect and ignore decisions like this simply because a bunch of morons made the choice together.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
May 9, 2016 7:37 PM

Apr 2015
Rhaeserys said:

I don't know what is funnier...the part where you claimed 1.5 billion Muslims also can't understand something so simple, the fact that you lumped them all together with....

God, sorry, guess I'm not good in making sarcastic statements when I made that one.... I'll add "*sarcasm" next time.

Rhaeserys said:
..... or that you honestly think people have to respect and ignore decisions like this simply because a bunch of morons made the choice together.

I'm not asking you to respect it... ehem.... just accept it. It's democracy... unless you wish all people think like you.....
#CHEXIT
May 9, 2016 8:12 PM

Sep 2015
I'm just waiting for the civil war...
May 10, 2016 7:25 AM
Jan 2014
The_Nico said:

IT JUST CONTINUES LMAO

To be fair, London buses have featured all sorts of messages over the years including pro-Christian and pro-Atheist messages. Also these adds are targeting heavily populated Muslim areas in the hope that they will donate to the charity in question.
The breitbart article you linked has one really interesting point, where will the money actually end up on the ground in Syria? This is why HSBC closed their accounts apparently.
There have been precedents in the past where relief money ended up in the hands of armed groups (this includes secular and religious NGOs) so that point seems at least partially legitimate.
elros75May 10, 2016 7:41 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.