Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2015
Just watched the latest Chibi Reviews' video, for those who don't know he has been removed the privelage of Monetization and other privelages thanks to the copyright strikes of TBS over his Dagashi Kashi reviews which contains no copyright at all, just his face doing reviews. And I bet some of the anime reviewers reviewing this series also get some copyright strikes regarding this one.

As a fan of his reviews, I just....... I mean he just reached 100k these past few days only to get something like this. So what's your stand regarding this issue over TBS anime copyright issue, because these anime reviewers are the ones who help the series get promoted to other viewers and to think that a company like TBS enforced to remove these kinds of Dagashi Kashi videos may greatly affect the supporters of this series, especially on the sales point of view because these types of videos are like a special promotional material that can be used to promote this shows to some who don't know this series yet.

BTW here's the video to gave you more in depth regarding this issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHOdqYkX4Y
MizunashiJan 29, 2016 6:16 AM
Jan 29, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2014
this happens regardless of japanese tv companies. i have an abridged series of gatchaman crowds and when i posted it on youtube, it got flagged by ntv(the people who aired the show) and again, this is happening to youtubers everywhere, so i wouldn't take it out on tbs and the anime itself, but more out on youtube who just willfully accepts false flagging to happen
NintensityCrowdsJan 29, 2016 4:56 PM
Jan 29, 2016 4:58 PM

Nov 2014
"his Dagashi Kashi reviews"
>Reviews
---
YouTube is shit anyway, it is not only about anime videos. Regular channels like Channel Awesome are experiencing strikes for NO reason.
ExTemplarJan 29, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 29, 2016 5:11 PM

Apr 2014
Obviously, it's because companies don't like the idea of free advertising. It's pure evil.
Jan 29, 2016 5:15 PM

Sep 2014
I fucking hate YouTube atm. It's so easy to take down someone's video with minimal proof, it's not just anime reviewers, there is so many YouTubers that have been false copyright claimed and flagged because of the shitty system they have in place.
Menzo-Jan 30, 2016 2:58 AM
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Jan 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
shameless advertising much
Jan 29, 2016 5:27 PM

Sep 2013
The 1% top channels get all the privilege, youtube doesn't give a shit about anything lower.
Jan 29, 2016 5:27 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Yeah, it looks like TBS is fucking everyone who dare to have even a picture of Dagashi Kashi in the thumbnail.

I mean damn.

I have no idea if its why Arkada doesnt have his first impression of Dagashi Kashi anymore too but i wouldnt be surprised.
DatRandomDudeJan 29, 2016 5:37 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 29, 2016 5:36 PM

Dec 2012
It's because youtubes anti-copyright system is so shitty and easily abused that this is a constant problem for all prominent youtubers
Jan 29, 2016 5:40 PM

Sep 2015
At YouTube HQ:

-Hey, this video get a lot of flags recently for some copyright infringement but I'm not too sure, they might be fake. Should I watch the video first?

-Does it have over 15 million subscribers?

-Eh...no.

-Delete his channel.
-Senpai-Jan 29, 2016 6:25 PM
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Jan 29, 2016 6:19 PM

Nov 2014
Protaku said:
Obviously, it's because companies don't like the idea of free advertising. It's pure evil.
Japan's companies are dumb af, just look at nintendo. They print money and don't even allow people to put videos on yt.

Jan 30, 2016 1:35 AM

May 2009
American and Japanese copyrights are cancer and so are his videos. Cancer killed the cancer.
Jan 30, 2016 2:01 AM

Nov 2015
wacky characters do wacky things
gimme youtube monies pls
Jan 30, 2016 2:06 AM

Jun 2013
I always wonder, do they even check the videos?
Jan 30, 2016 2:07 AM

Oct 2013
How old is chibi? 16/15 years old? I get that this is his life and that he didn't make any back up plan just incase YouTube fucked him over, but he should really stop with this pathetic childish behavior.

The YouTube copyright system is flawed. I don't know how they can fix this problem, but something has to be done. Maybe they need to hire workers to deal with these problem.
Jan 30, 2016 2:27 AM

Mar 2014
lmao go get a real job smh. there s no future to stick to youtube for money income. youtube will be ended soon anyway. if he really wants money sell the goods received from his fans. i am sure those are worth more than one thousand dollars.
Jan 30, 2016 2:46 AM

Jan 2012
Menzo- said:
I fucking hate YouTube atm. It's so easy to take down someone's video with minimal proof, it's just anime reviewers, there is so many YouTubers that have been false copyright claimed and flagged because of the shitty system they have in place.

Very true , and when a YouTuber you are subscribed to and has their account hacked then you truly realize how useless YouTube is. Heck you cannot even flag an account for being hacked unless you are the owner of the account. YouTube customer support is also horrendous and often only address issues such as hacked accounts after irreversible damage has already been done.

The good people who try to abide by the rules have it worst and the other people like hackers etc. have a breeze. YouTube really need to sort their crap out.
Jan 30, 2016 2:52 AM

Jul 2013
this problem is happening for many youtubers, not only anime reviewers.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jan 30, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2015
Well, upload your videos somewhere else. Botchamania did the same, as did the Nostalgia Critic.
Jan 30, 2016 7:43 PM

Jun 2015
keragamming said:
How old is chibi? 16/15 years old? I get that this is his life and that he didn't make any back up plan just incase YouTube fucked him over, but he should really stop with this pathetic childish behavior.

The YouTube copyright system is flawed. I don't know how they can fix this problem, but something has to be done. Maybe they need to hire workers to deal with these problem.

He is is 20-21 lol he has stated before people always think he is really young.
Jan 31, 2016 2:59 AM
Jul 2012
PantsuPillow said:
Menzo- said:
I fucking hate YouTube atm. It's so easy to take down someone's video with minimal proof, it's just anime reviewers, there is so many YouTubers that have been false copyright claimed and flagged because of the shitty system they have in place.

Very true , and when a YouTuber you are subscribed to and has their account hacked then you truly realize how useless YouTube is. Heck you cannot even flag an account for being hacked unless you are the owner of the account. YouTube customer support is also horrendous and often only address issues such as hacked accounts after irreversible damage has already been done.

The good people who try to abide by the rules have it worst and the other people like hackers etc. have a breeze. YouTube really need to sort their crap out.

cant let this one go, its not 'hacking' more often than not, someone gets an email, looks legit, they dont double check all the links or the sender, it claims you need to login or some random bs, so they do, and boom, the 'hackers' have your acct info

i get 15-30 in my email a day, chuckle a bit an then delete the email, the types range from paypal, to wow (which i dont even play)
Jan 31, 2016 5:49 AM

Jan 2012
Hito420 said:
PantsuPillow said:

cant let this one go, its not 'hacking' more often than not, someone gets an email, looks legit, they dont double check all the links or the sender, it claims you need to login or some random bs, so they do, and boom, the 'hackers' have your acct info

i get 15-30 in my email a day, chuckle a bit an then delete the email, the types range from paypal, to wow (which i dont even play)

I am aware of that , often it is hacking and it's their own fault for picking bad passwords or re-using them on all of their sites , I have talked to hackers live-streaming from hacked accounts before , and asked them how they hacked the person , and out of 3 times 2 were brute force attacks. So from my experience brute force attacks are still a real threat.

Either way that wasn't the point I was really trying to make , my point I was trying to make is how pathetic YouTube is at handling situations like that.
Feb 5, 2016 1:21 PM

Feb 2015
Protaku said:

agree with that.
japan only care about freaking money.
money is the only thing in their mind.
money and "Women" obviously. all japanese old men is really messed up.
this is the proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NcIGBKXMOE

"you don't have money? they you don't have any right to watch anime"
probably something like that.

We need someone to make another website like Youtube so we can freely make live reaction , reviews and the other stuff too.
YizelTroFeb 5, 2016 1:28 PM
Feb 5, 2016 1:41 PM

May 2015
Youtubes copyright system is really messed up and they need to fix it. From the Finebros almost getting away with copyrighting the word "react" to I Hate Everything's strike from the creator of Cool cat. If you don't know, he's a person who states what he hates or reviews bad movies. With one such movie, the creator was allowed, thanks to youtube's crappy system, to give him false strikes and try to bully him into pulling his video. The guy would have never gotten away with it had youtube done a good job with their supposed "Fair use protection". A similar thing happened to the Nostalgia Critic, a movie reviewer who went without pay for 3 weeks due to some strike from Studio Ghibli, I think. It took him 3 weeks to finally get in contact with youtube and his videos back to normal. It's not just anime reviewers, it's all reviewers and content creators. They'll continue to have copyright issues with the terrible imbalance youtube's copyright system is in right now.

So yeah, get it together youtube.
。 🐑 𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈 𝓈🍩𝓂𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝓉 🐑 。
Jun 15, 2017 6:46 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Do you think lyric videos also falls as subjects of "COPYRIGHT CLAIMS?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

173 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

99 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

106 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

105 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 5:50 AM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

143 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.