Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2014 7:53 AM

Apr 2011
Ehh??? It was Kabuto? But I guess it does make sense, since he's been putting every strong person's chakra into his body so Karin couldn't have recognised him. Bit anti-climatic, but it works, I suppose.

As for Gai, sigh. Team Gai has rotten luck. First Neji, now Gai? That was pretty badass, though. Hopefully, he will get even more badass before his death with the Eighth Gate.

As for Sasuke... ah, power-up incoming, eh? I can't see how he's gonna master it in such a little time, but this is the same guy that summoned Manda, hypnotised it and got inside it's mouth within a second while he was so tired he couldn't move and was out of chakra, so who knows (in other words, either a plothole or a bullshit moment is incoming)?
Mar 5, 2014 7:56 AM

Jun 2011
RedHazard said:
Alright, it's Evening Dragon time or whatever it's called.

KOL calls it Midnight Dragon.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 5, 2014 8:09 AM
Mar 2014
Everything about this chapter was pretty predictable, it did however come sooner than I thought. Everybody knew it was a "changed" Kabuto, good number of people knew Guy/Gai was going to sacrifice himself in some way (his death is way too announced though, I think Kishi will work a way around it). Rock Lee mentions, Tenten had to go check something out. *Madara spits out SO6P Ninja Tools that Tenten loved to wield* Yeah, I wonder where she's going.. People predicted everything too right as if they read future chapters, lol. I don't have a prediction to 668 because I never know how much is really going to be revealed, but we can all assume where this battle is going now. Nothing can really surprise me too much.
Mar 5, 2014 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
Oh...So Kabuto's Redemption starts from Here eh? Well If he Got from Itachi's Ultimate Genjutsu and Accepted Truth...it is Possible...Tough looks like He Acknowledges that he has done things that are not Redeemable...

Guy...O.O Oh shit...I got the Feeling from the Last Chapter...But...Looks Like It will Be Just Tenten and Lee that Survive as only Members of Team 9/Guy...Or maybe Miracle Happens and Guy can Use Shimon (Death Gate) without Dying? (I know i am grasping last draws, but still i don't want to see him dead)
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 5, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2012
Jarjaxle said:
Guy...O.O Oh shit...I got the Feeling from the Last Chapter...But...Looks Like It will Be Just Tenten and Lee that Survive as only Members of Team 9/Guy...Or maybe Miracle Happens and Guy can Use Shimon (Death Gate) without Dying? (I know i am grasping last draws, but still i don't want to see him dead)
Maybe they will chat a bit before and Naruto will warp back all geared up to fight madara again.
Mar 5, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2014
I am waiting for Madara vs Tenten.

Tenten!!!

This chapter suck.

sorry for poor english
Mar 5, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Taito10 said:
I am waiting for Madara vs Tenten.

Tenten!!!

This chapter suck.

sorry for poor english

^well everyone predicted Kabuto being the mistery foot...*cos it was so obvious*
so I think Tenten fighting Madara with the two Ninja tools is very OBVIOUS as well
so yes I agree Tenten for the WIN!!

-side note- we can all agree that Yamato is the ONE inside the puppy-zetsu now right?
@__@
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Mar 5, 2014 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
fr3ddyv3ga said:
-side note- we can all agree that Yamato is the ONE inside the puppy-zetsu now right?
@__@

Who is Yamato?

I hope that Naruto die, next Sasuke and Madara win. I hope but this won't happen, right?

sorry for poor english
Mar 5, 2014 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
LOL at gaara saying gai isn't human, of course he isn't, he's a f*ing beast.
I want gai to beat the hell out of madara before he dies and make him look like a p*ssy

Tenten will seal the ten tails away "sigh"
Mar 5, 2014 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
It was Kabuto after all. Didn't Orochimaru take that chakra?! Guy is ready to die, can't wait to see the red beast.
Mar 5, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2012
Come on Kishi man wtf, everybody wants Obito dead, not Gai.

Glad to see my man Kabuto back tho.
Mar 5, 2014 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a short explanation a few chapters back before Obito absorbed the Biju where Kurama gave Kakashi some of his chakra then stated that Kakashi can freely use Kamui whenever he wants without problems?
Mar 5, 2014 1:34 PM

May 2010
At least we got some kind of explanation about Minato's sage mode, glad Kishimoto didn't leave it as a plot hole.

So Kabuto was talked over after all... Looks like new power ups for Sasuke and Naruto are coming. I wonder if Gai will die though... It's quite possible if you ask me, he's likeable, but not loved by fans as much as Kakashi for example. I don't want his death to be meaningless though :/
Mar 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Jan 2013
Good chapter. Nice to finally see the eighth gate soon.
Has anyone used it before? Certainly not any named character.
Mar 5, 2014 3:36 PM
Aug 2010
Ye Kabuto pretty obvious so sasuke going to get the First Hokage DNA Madara had awakened the rinnegan near his death so I'm assuming Sasuke is going to awaken the rinnegan as well which will be interesting! GAI SENSEIIIIIII: "Indeed its not always possible to do what we wish to do However it is important to believe in something before you actually do it" MAN time to become the Red Beast! Man no ones death hit me as hard as Jirayai Ero Senin cause he was my favorite character! Gai Sensei death is going to up there with Jirayai Time to go out like a bad ass!!
Mar 5, 2014 4:34 PM

Dec 2012
Kabuto being revealed to be the foot guy was expected but his whole speech pretty much meaning he is good now was kinda rushed in terms of development but whatever because nobody gives a shit about that. What really matters is Gai finally going 8th Gates, man im so pumped.
Mar 5, 2014 4:51 PM
Jul 2013
GAI Sensei ! No.

Somehow i knew form the very early chapters that Gai was an expendable character.

Now can someone answer me this: Is Bee the next guy to go?
Mar 5, 2014 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
jkphantom said:
Aloxamax said:
Interesting image, the ones who started the war are the ones who will ultimately bring it to an end by healing/saving Naruto and Sasuke.

Lol, interesting how you pointed out that irony.
Not only that, but they're also saving the ones who they originally wanted dead.

Obito started the war to capture Naruto, had he managed that, Naruto would have died.

Kabuto allied with Obito to capture Sasuke, had he managed that, Sasuke would have died.

Now, they're saving them.

-------------------

Another interesting thing is how Kishimoto stresses the importance of cooperation. Madara right now is the one who's the closest to being the Sage's equal. He has the Rinnegan and the Juubi's power.

Sasuke is going to awaken the Rinnegan at some point after Kabuto finishes giving him chakra (most likely), and Naruto will be able to wield the power of the Juubi once Obito finishes giving him the chakra of the remaining Bijuu.

He's practically setting everything up so it's Naruto and Sasuke who defeat Madara.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Mar 5, 2014 5:42 PM

Jan 2014
i'll be sad if gai dies :(...Madara should kill Ten Ten instead...
Mar 5, 2014 6:55 PM
Nov 2012
Oh no!!! I really hope Guy doesn't die as well...all the characters that have been dying through the series I have liked immensely!! I love all of the sensei's!! Asuma, Guy, Jiraya, Kakashi....but I have to say that Guy's going to go out with a bang if he does die...
Mar 5, 2014 6:59 PM

Apr 2013
I think very nice the guy who helped start the war be one that will help the "good" side now. Of course, this was only possible after Kabuto realized who he really should be. Itachi always being fuck. <3

Oh please Kishimoto, kill TenTen and don't Gai.

Mar 5, 2014 7:01 PM
Nov 2012
Gai is amazing in this chapter, but i don't want him die, he was funny with lee.
As lot of people predicted, the mysterious guy was Kabuto, and heal sasuke with Senju DNA.
There is no doubts now, Sasuke will awake the rinnegan. And another free power-up obtained effortless for the ebi uchiha. It's really boring.

To naruto side, even if he is revived, what could he done?
He has no power-up (except if kishi plan something with obito), in fact naruto will be weaker than he was before extraction. Now if he wake-up, naruto will obtain only remnant of shukaku and hachibi chakra. Talk no Jutsu doesn't count, i will kill kishi if he plan naruto beat madara with TnJ.

The end of the manga is predictable: sasuke will be the hokage (even if naruto survive to the war, no way he beat sasuke and his dozens of power-up)
Mar 5, 2014 7:16 PM

Apr 2012
thor94 said:
To naruto side, even if he is revived, what could he done?
Actually, it's possible that he'll gain a power-up similar to Obito's and Madara's when they became the Juubi's jinchuuriki.

Obito ripped out a piece of the Ichibi and Hachibi that he'll give to Naruto - that's 2 bijuu's chakra.

Then, he still has Minato's half of the Kyuubi that he'll also give to Naruto - that's the third Bijuu.

Naruto himself was given chakra by the other 6 bijuu and still has it as far as we know - if you add it up, that makes it so that he has chakra from every Bijuu inside of his body.

That's why it was speculated that he would get to wield the Juubi's power in a way.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Mar 5, 2014 8:44 PM
Dec 2011
I know it's random but I think I maybe sad if Gai sensei does die. =[! BUT STILL sleeping princesses WAKE UP!!! I was hopeful Naruto was going to get up but no, oh well! next chapter. I hope Gai doesn't die but I just feel someone probably will before the very end of the war. Well someone else x_x;!! Nejiiii <33