Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 17, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE NOVEL/MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Misaka is PISSED ;o

This is epic though honestly. Accelerator is having too much fun this episode. Misaka vs Accelerator is what I expected. Kinda glad they used some good OST here as well. That leg ;.;

Level 5 ---- > level 6. I did sort of wish they extended the fight a bit but I'm satisfied. Faithful adaptation though. They also animated the part where Misaka had that weird vision of the sisters/DNA map. Also, I am glad that Shinobu is back this episode.
LunaMay 17, 2013 10:18 PM
May 17, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2007
Acce. wanting absolute power... vs. Misaka original pissed off from clone getting killed. Then group of clones came to stop them. She realized that he was the top 1. ...so she didn't go back.

That scientist girl appeared again, and talks about the interaction with the clones, which is when she begin to think of them as humans.

She didn't tell everyone the truth... and they try to cheer her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 17, 2013 7:56 AM

Dec 2011
aaaaaaaaaaa can't wait for the next eps. its really detailed just like the manga @_@. oh man.. well nice eps misaka vs accelerator even though... well.

May 17, 2013 7:57 AM

Jul 2007
I dunno why people like Accelarator so much. Well ok he was a badass in Index season 2 and all the cute stuff with Last Order but meh. Anyways , to be honest, as a Misaka fanboy that I am, it annoys me that she lost THAT easy. The difference in power was just too much. Still it was nice to see her getting angry and going all out. I really want to see more Misaka into action but... Next week seems to be all about Saten :/ Oh well ...
May 17, 2013 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Cloudy-Sky said:
Next week seems to be all about Saten :/ Oh well ...

Ya, next week looks somewhat like a filler. Oh well, I guess a nice breather or two in between is okay. I also kinda like Saten's character so should be fun.

May 17, 2013 8:29 AM

Mar 2012
Cloudy-Sky said:
I dunno why people like Accelarator so much. Well ok he was a badass in Index season 2 and all the cute stuff with Last Order but meh. Anyways , to be honest, as a Misaka fanboy that I am, it annoys me that she lost THAT easy. The difference in power was just too much.

That's how it goes. The Number 1 and Number 2 are both on a completely different level from Number 3.

Vector reflection is pretty much a bad enemy for someone like Mikoto. Since all electrical quantities which she can manipulate (Voltage, charge, current, etc.) are all related to electric and magnetic field strength (vectors) via some sort of equation (Gauss's Law, Ampere's Law, Faraday's Law etc.), no attacks of Mikoto's should work if used directly. If used indirectly like Misaka 10032 used against Accelerator (Using her attack to deplete the O2 and replace with O3), then there is a better chance of her being able to do some damage. However, such a process would take too long and Accelerator would be able to make short work of her.

Number 2-Dark Matter? Don't even get me started on how easily he would beat Mikoto.

As for reasons why people like Accelerator, read the Index novels (although Episodes 19-20 of Index I were what changed my opinion of him first).
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
May 17, 2013 8:33 AM

Apr 2009
I think people need to understand that not all level 5s are equal.

Let's use Kuroko and Awaki as examples. Both level 4 teleportation espers, but Awaki easily outmatches Kuroko. There's an unseen decimal system at work here, and they're not really on the same level. Awaki is closer to level 5.

Same thing with Misaka and Accelerator. He's just a class above, although they're both "level 5".

Anyways, I thought Misaka's voice acting in the first part was great.

Mod Edit: Merged posts.
LunaMay 18, 2013 12:09 AM
May 17, 2013 9:35 AM

Apr 2008
and with that, no more Accelerator for the next 6 or so episodes....
May 17, 2013 10:14 AM
Oct 2012
CreationBreaker said:
Vector reflection is pretty much a bad enemy for someone like Mikoto. Since all electrical quantities which she can manipulate (Voltage, charge, current, etc.) are all related to electric and magnetic field strength (vectors) via some sort of equation (Gauss's Law, Ampere's Law, Faraday's Law etc.), no attacks of Mikoto's should work if used directly. If used indirectly like Misaka 10032 used against Accelerator (Using her attack to deplete the O2 and replace with O3), then there is a better chance of her being able to do some damage. However, such a process would take too long and Accelerator would be able to make short work of her.

Humm, there's a thought. An indirect way that Mikoto could defeat Accelerator. The Ozone trick could have worked had Mikoto done it (I imagine a Level 5 could do it much faster than a Level 2), but now that Accelerator knows about it that option is out. But what about getting him on top of a superconducting surface and then manipulate his natural body electricity to trigger a massive and instantaneous heart attack and stroke? I haven't read the novels, but it doesn't seem like Accelerator's powers are unconsciously controlled, and even if he was aware that his bio-electrical currents were being manipulated, he would literally shoot himself in the foot if he tried to modify it (if he did, Mikoto could immediately stop and cause him to overreact). In short use his own body against him.
May 17, 2013 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
CreationBreaker said:

Humm, there's a thought. An indirect way that Mikoto could defeat Accelerator. The Ozone trick could have worked had Mikoto done it (I imagine a Level 5 could do it much faster than a Level 2), but now that Accelerator knows about it that option is out. But what about getting him on top of a superconducting surface and then manipulate his natural body electricity to trigger a massive and instantaneous heart attack and stroke? I haven't read the novels, but it doesn't seem like Accelerator's powers are unconsciously controlled, and even if he was aware that his bio-electrical currents were being manipulated, he would literally shoot himself in the foot if he tried to modify it (if he did, Mikoto could immediately stop and cause him to overreact). In short use his own body against him.
Accelerator's powers are automatic.To be exact he has to ALLOW light, sound, and gravity and oxygen to "pass" throw his power.
And no that wouldnt be of any help against Accelerator.
His redirection is "set" to reflect anything harmful for him based on the laws etc of this world.This Accelerator really cant be touched by science or nature.
More info here[url]http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerator_(Ability)[/url]

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler.
LunaMay 18, 2013 12:12 AM
May 17, 2013 10:26 AM

Feb 2009
>ITT: people discussing the novels instead of the episode.
Every time and always the same people. No surprises really but at least show some restrain. Oh well.

And Accelerator remains OP as fuck, reflecting all those attacks like it was nothing. That is, until a certain someone arrives but that's for later.
Second half was mostly Shinobu explaining her experience and involvement with the clones, with Misaka deciding to put a stop to this experiment. Good stuff nonetheless.

Aaand, it seems like next episode is half-filler with Saten. JC Staff sure loves her huh. Really, to feature her next time sniffing around while in the middle of the freaking arc about the Sisters. Gotta give some screentime to these characters huh. And here I thought we're going to go smoothly in this arc. Oh well it can't be helped. It's JC Staff after all. So uh, yeah.
May 17, 2013 10:35 AM

Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
CreationBreaker said:

About the O2-->O3 equilibrium, reaction speed is NOT dependent on voltage or vice-versa (correct me if I am wrong about this). The same goes for equilibrium: Increasing Voltage will not shift the equilibrium. While Mikoto could increase voltage, this will not affect how quickly the O3 will be formed.

The thing is, Accelerator's full power is Vector Manipulation. Any vector he touches can be manipulated. His power manifests in two ways: an active manipulation ability and a passive barrier.

The passive barrier is like a film covering Accelerator. Once any vector hits that film, it will be reflected. This film covers his entire body. So, even if she got a superconducting surface and could somehow find a way to change his bioelectricity, any electric and magnetic fields would be reflected and even if she tried to use this against him, he would be able to actively manipulate the fields as necessary.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted statement.
LunaMay 18, 2013 12:11 AM

May 17, 2013 12:24 PM
Oct 2012
CreationBreaker said:
About the O2-->O3 equilibrium, reaction speed is NOT dependent on voltage or vice-versa (correct me if I am wrong about this). The same goes for equilibrium: Increasing Voltage will not shift the equilibrium. While Mikoto could increase voltage, this will not affect how quickly the O3 will be formed.

The thing is, Accelerator's full power is Vector Manipulation. Any vector he touches can be manipulated. His power manifests in two ways: an active manipulation ability and a passive barrier.

The passive barrier is like a film covering Accelerator. Once any vector hits that film, it will be reflected. This film covers his entire body. So, even if she got a superconducting surface and could somehow find a way to change his bioelectricity, any electric and magnetic fields would be reflected and even if she tried to use this against him, he would be able to actively manipulate the fields as necessary.

Thanks all for responding, I like theorizing, and enjoy it when I am proven wrong :-)

I had forgotten about the film, you made me recall an episode where he explained he had to actively turn on his hearing. That would indicate the film.

But I think that the ozone dodge shows that he does have one weakness. If I recall that episode properly the reason it didn't work was because he smelled the difference, not because his defense screen warned him. Had the attack been odorless, it could have worked.

If so then for things he has actively disengaged: allowing oxygen through, light to see, sound when he wants it, gravity, friction to walk, it would suggest that these things could be used against him if done quickly enough before he notices it. Not sure how Mikoto would be able to win power vs power based on this, but it does indicate some weaknesses.
May 17, 2013 2:09 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
CreationBreaker said:

Thanks all for responding, I like theorizing, and enjoy it when I am proven wrong :-)

I had forgotten about the film, you made me recall an episode where he explained he had to actively turn on his hearing. That would indicate the film.

But I think that the ozone dodge shows that he does have one weakness. If I recall that episode properly the reason it didn't work was because he smelled the difference, not because his defense screen warned him. Had the attack been odorless, it could have worked.

If so then for things he has actively disengaged: allowing oxygen through, light to see, sound when he wants it, gravity, friction to walk, it would suggest that these things could be used against him if done quickly enough before he notices it. Not sure how Mikoto would be able to win power vs power based on this, but it does indicate some weaknesses.

Well, the defense screen pretty much just filters away what isn't allowed, and allows in what is allowed. It's not that the ozone was getting to him, but rather that his oxygen supply in the area right around him was being snuffed out which made it hard to breathe in the breathable type of oxygen and would have eventually suffocated him if he were not able to get to an area with more oxygen. Smelling the ozone was what cued him in to what was going on.
May 17, 2013 2:34 PM

Nov 2011
Damn the fight between Mikoto vs Accel are really good, though it is one-sided considering Accel's power.

Love when Accel reveal his name to Mikoto, Nobuhiko really nailed that scene, well done~

The OST really good this time, it is really different which is much better than first season which sometimes borrow Index soundtrack lol.

Though I didn't expect the filler but at least it flows better & to expand the other characters view. Damn next week looks kind of filler ep but I glad there still glimpse of Mikoto's next move.

May 17, 2013 4:58 PM

Nov 2011
I just rewatched the episode(subbed), and I really, really think the ED felt really out of place in this episode.

She's about to terrorise a bunch of facilities/research labs, and then we get an upbeat ED.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 17, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2011
holy, that episode is excellent, the 1st part is animated so well along with the amazing soundtrack making me forgot to breath, easily 1 of the best episode so far.

May 17, 2013 5:29 PM

Jun 2011
This was a damn good episode the OST for these last to eps has been really good and i think they adapted it pretty well and showed Misaka's emotions and reactions to everything very well. Though i could of done without he meeting up with the group at the end tbh they kind of ruined the mood this arc is mostly meant to be Misaka solo with Kuroko being shown concerned sometimes and Touma at the end. I really could do without what looks to be half filler next episode i think it is to disruptive and killing the mood that it has built up so well.

Other than that these last 2 episodes i have loved.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post and off-topic.
LunaMay 17, 2013 11:57 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
May 17, 2013 5:34 PM

Mar 2012
As usual, we get a stellar performance from Nobuhiko Okamoto as Accelerator and of course, a nice performance from Rina Satou. Every line in that first half and all of the action was done beautifully. Now for the second half.

I was worried about filler but it seems like the flashback with Shinobu was expanded and done very well. Every part of this episode was very well done including the filler. Of course, the next episode looks like half filler but, it also looks like we may get the debut of

Mod Edit: Removed quotes of deleted posts.
LunaMay 17, 2013 10:31 PM

May 17, 2013 5:56 PM

May 2013
that fight was awesome. can't wait for next episode.
May 17, 2013 6:11 PM

Dec 2007
Nice, Accelerator is really unmatched Misaka can't do a thing. And I really liked the talk between Shinobu and Misaka especially the part when Shinobu realized that the clones are much more "human" than her.
May 17, 2013 6:12 PM
Dec 2012
Cloudy-Sky said:
I dunno why people like Accelarator so much. Well ok he was a badass in Index season 2 and all the cute stuff with Last Order but meh. Anyways , to be honest, as a Misaka fanboy that I am, it annoys me that she lost THAT easy. The difference in power was just too much. Still it was nice to see her getting angry and going all out. I really want to see more Misaka into action but... Next week seems to be all about Saten :/ Oh well ...

I fucking hate him too , i really want touma to punch him to death but well i kind of forgive him after last order incident , but come on you just can't love some one who just rip someone leg and then smashed her body to pieces.

the setthing in Index/railgun serie got some real problem in ESPER part. Misaka who is electro master can't win against Accel by all mean because Vector cover all against electric, while Kuroko may have a chance to win cuz Teleport things in accel body count as 0 vector , ESPER also will have bad time fighting against Magic since ESPER rely on law of Physics to use their power.
Misaka isn't weak. Accel just got some nice power , that 'all well i wonder if Misaka control electric and magnetic , she can control mind , nerve , brain an hormone too ( don't ask me why, take too much time to explain you can learn that in class , i did ) I am sure Author didn't think about it. cuz she can draw electic from inside of accel nerve and burn him alive unless he can use vecture to stop his heart and cut all nerve and brain activity. at this pont Misaka can be at least number 2 o 3 in the serie After Dark matter and Melt Down. Nice hole
May 17, 2013 6:12 PM

Aug 2011
Accelerator is king of the world.
May 17, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2008
rederoin said:
I just rewatched the episode(subbed), and I really, really think the ED felt really out of place in this episode.

She's about to terrorise a bunch of facilities/research labs, and then we get an upbeat ED.

Still better than Mikoto's and Accel's lines intervening with pretty music playing in background, making the supposedly tense scene sound like Disney's "Boy meets Girl"
May 17, 2013 6:42 PM

Nov 2011
As expected, Misaka doesn't stand a chance. Would've have died if the Sisters didn't interfere.

The next episode seems like it will have fillers in it. Oh god why.

May 17, 2013 6:46 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep.

Got the feels when Misaka started fighting after she saw the clone's limbs. The flashbacks just made it tough to watch :(

And of course, Accelerator showing why he's the boss. I can understand people still hating him even after watching Index, but for me his development in that series is why he's an awesome character.

Far better than Mr. Falcon Punch that's for sure.
May 17, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2011
Accelerator so OP.

5/5
May 17, 2013 6:55 PM

Oct 2012
Was really looking forward to this episode and it was some good stuff, Accelerator being evil and stuff, that fight was epic as all hell though. Misaka gonna get all of them scientists and make 'em pay.
May 17, 2013 6:55 PM
May 2012
Part A, so intriguing ...ACCELERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!! After that back to the usual light -heart railgun. Loved the OSTs used during the fight, well I expected Misaka to lose, but I wanted a bit more. Overall great episode 5/5.
Not looking forward to next week.

May 17, 2013 6:56 PM

Mar 2012
pokpokza said:

the setthing in Index/railgun serie got some real problem in ESPER part. Misaka who is electro master can't win against Accel by all mean because Vector cover all against electric, while Kuroko may have a chance to win cuz Teleport things in accel body count as 0 vector , ESPER also will have bad time fighting against Magic since ESPER rely on law of Physics to use their power.
Misaka isn't weak. Accel just got some nice power , that 'all well i wonder if Misaka control electric and magnetic , she can control mind , nerve , brain an hormone too ( don't ask me why, take too much time to explain you can learn that in class , i did ) I am sure Author didn't think about it. cuz she can draw electic from inside of accel nerve and burn him alive unless he can use vecture to stop his heart and cut all nerve and brain activity. at this pont Misaka can be at least number 2 o 3 in the serie After Dark matter and Melt Down. Nice hole

Let me just say a few things.

a) Teleportation in the Raildex-verse involves 11-dimensional vectors. It is not a zero vector situation. Strike one.

b) Magic may work with Accelerator at this point in the anime, but at the current point in the novels, he has begun to build up a resistance to magic due to

Ball! Next Pitch!

c) Controlling the brain can work (I believe I actually made an extremely valid and still unchallenged point against this on the discussion thread for episode 03 Post #76 for the extended version of this statement) but the control must be very very precise and there are too many factors involved in it. At the same time Accelerator's ability is the ability to reflect and manipulate ANY AND ALL vectors which make contact with his AIM dispersion field. ALL of Mikoto's abilities rely on vectors OR scalar quantities directly related to vectors. Charge can be calculated from electric field strength via Gauss's Law. Current can be directly calculated from Magnetic Field via Ampere's Law or Biot-Savart's Law. Voltage is directly related to Magnetic flux via Faraday's Law. In other words, Mikoto CAN'T TOUCH ACCELERATOR.
Strike two.

d) Learn to type properly mister. Just because this is the internet does not make it right to always use chat or text speak or poor grammar/spelling.
Strike Three. You're out! Next batter!

Mod Edit: Removed quotes of two deleted posts.
LunaMay 17, 2013 10:11 PM

May 17, 2013 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Spoilers pls ;_;

really liked this episode gave me the feels and the music was well done too just felt bad see Misaka witness all of this for the first time :(.

but i been wondering after watching this have Accelerator and *real*Misaka met each other the after sisters arc been a while since i seen index so i can't remember.
May 17, 2013 7:25 PM
Nov 2012
Definitely gets more interesting by the episode.

and that quote
"just who the hell do you think i am"
May 17, 2013 7:44 PM

Jul 2010
As in episode - Accelerator <3.

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic.
LunaMay 18, 2013 12:03 AM
May 17, 2013 7:44 PM

May 2011
Ughhh at that fight in the beginning. Misaka stood no chance and that look of terror on her face =/. Loved seeing her determined and angry like that at the end though. Makes me look forward to seeing how she is gonna single-handedly go in and destroy some of those facilities.
May 17, 2013 7:57 PM

Aug 2012
This episode's atmosphere>any other atmosphere...Now let's keep this solid arc train rollin with-oh, half Saten centered episode? Ah, well...I'll take it I guess..

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post.
LunaMay 17, 2013 10:43 PM
May 17, 2013 8:34 PM

Feb 2013
I hope Accelerator suffers a slow and cruel death >.>

The anime suddenly became so dark and intense. Loving it. A little filler won't be too bad imho, give the viewers a breather and think about stuff.
May 17, 2013 8:36 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
katsu044 said:

but i been wondering after watching this have Accelerator and *real*Misaka met each other the after sisters arc been a while since i seen index so i can't remember.

The answer is~
May 17, 2013 8:52 PM

Oct 2012
Woahh...Accelerator is just.....invincible...
I already knew how the battle was gonna end up, but a part of me was hopping Misaka would have at least a little advantage, but that wasn't the case.
Accelerator is in a whole different level.
I enjoyed seeing Misaka pissed though...she went berserk.

Definitely much more impact than on Index.
Great episode.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
May 17, 2013 8:53 PM

May 2012
ONEESAMA is mine mine mine!!!
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 17, 2013 9:17 PM

Jan 2011
Numi said:
katsu044 said:

The answer is~
Ah i see thank you kindly we can only hope to get that many seasons.
May 17, 2013 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode. Sadly, looks like next one is a filler
May 17, 2013 10:16 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Misaka...she was utterly destroyed by Accelerator. Damn he's OP as hell XD

Totally loved the last scene.

"Just who the hell do u think I am?" Go Misaka!! Soon the Epicness shall commence :D
May 17, 2013 10:44 PM

Mar 2012
Waiting forthe battle in OP.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 17, 2013 10:52 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
I finally watched the subbed version of this episode. I watched the raw since that came out first and I was too excited to wait. Wow. Made me cry twice. (In a good way, mind you.) I've been wanting to see this scene between Accelerator and Mikoto for something like three and a half years. I remember back when the manga chapter for it first came out. Incredibly faithful, and now that I understand the dialogue instead of vaguely recalling what happened shot by shot (I've got this scene visually memorized) and piecing together the rest using my extremely rusty Japanese, I can say just WOW. Right after Accelerator walked off and left Mikoto with her clones and she yelled at them, that was tearjerking moment number one. And then about seventeen and a half minutes in, right around the end of the flashback of Nunotaba and the clone checking out the skyline together... crai.
NumiMay 18, 2013 3:05 PM
May 17, 2013 11:05 PM

Jan 2012
a fake connection on railgun x index ahahaha. Saten-san playing mahjong. Better watch out for a girl named "Nodocchi!"

MISAKA only costs $1,800. I'll take 2 please.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 17, 2013 11:14 PM

Jan 2013
Kuroko was damn funny in this episode

May 17, 2013 11:25 PM

Sep 2011
Accelerator is the best :D. Misaka going to kick some ass!
May 17, 2013 11:30 PM

Sep 2012
I'm afraid of the preview... Are they going to make a filler here ?
May 17, 2013 11:35 PM

Jan 2013
Accelerator is a badass, sucks that he is gonna turn pussy eventually. I don't see the problem with the clones, even back in the A Certain Magical Index, I never saw a problem. But since technology is so advanced, couldn't they make a machine that would be more effective?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.