Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 11, 2011 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
God I love this show. Still not too fond of Ko but hes growing on me.

Only 2 more episodes :(
Sep 11, 2011 8:11 AM

Nov 2007
Ohana cries when Kou-chan looks at her in kind eyes.

Kou-chan talks a lot, and Onaha stops him to try to confess, but invite him to the festival instead.

I like Kou-chan's yelling after Ohana left. She left without meeting her mother.

Turns out Minchi and the guy she likes is fond of the same manga... and it's by the ero writer!! lol~

Enishi prefers to continue Kissuisou, and because with the help from Ohana's mother's report on positive thing on it, more guest coming, but Gr.ma still refuses to continue because she doesn't want to force her kids to do what they don't want to do, like the time Ohana's mother went out.

... wow @ special skill by gr.ma at bath scene.

lol @ Ohana saying "old" to gr.ma, and Gr.ma's laughing!!

No one's helping out with the festival, and Ohana volunteered... at the end feels like Ohana won't be able to be back to Kissuisou.
tsubasaloverSep 11, 2011 8:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 11, 2011 8:23 AM

Jul 2010
YEAH KO!!!
Sep 11, 2011 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
That bath scene.... WTF was going on?
Sep 11, 2011 8:43 AM

Jul 2010
Ohana...what is the Donburi Matsuri (丼祭り / The Bowl Festa )?
lol
5/5 10/10
Sep 11, 2011 8:43 AM

May 2011
That has got to be one of the fastest bath time by a person that I know of. And Ko shouting out in jubilation at the bus stop was really embarrassing to watch.

The ending this episode really knows how to keep me on the edge of my seat waiting for next Sunday already. It looks like we've got a mutiny on our hands, with Ohana the victim being torn apart by the two factions of the Kissuiso staff on 1 side, and Shijima Sui (aka Last boss) on the other. Wonder how this crisis will play out..
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
Sep 11, 2011 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
So... its really gonna end? ;~;

I hope Ohana confesses soon..

I was rolling my eyes to all the Tohru x Minko scenes...
Sep 11, 2011 9:09 AM

Jan 2008
Liked the episode. I am curious about what the fate of Kissuiso but I hope it will be a good ending.

I hope Tohru won't start falling for Minko now that they have some common interests. I think it is bound to happen, though.
Sep 11, 2011 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
This ending, noooo.
Anyways i don't really mind Ko at all anymore. It's probable that Ohana will end up with him now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 11, 2011 9:44 AM

Apr 2011
Way to never give up, Ko! Guess he flat out wouldn't settle for anyone else.

Let's all band together against one old lady! We can take her!
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
Sep 11, 2011 9:44 AM

Jul 2010
Ohana beat final boss with few words. She's strong but got soft in the end. and dat preview. "Tsurugi likes Ohana".. now make it canon and that will be a good ending.
Sep 11, 2011 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
I liked the little talk between Sui and Ohana. Especially the moment where Ohana says that she understands her grandmother even though she doesn't agree. Old Ohana would've thrown a tantrum and done something impulsive but she's really grown over the course of the story and that scene did a great job showing it.
Sep 11, 2011 10:23 AM

Sep 2008
No grandma cleavage or ass?
ಠ_ಠ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2011 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
LOL at the okamisan bath XD

And Ko screaming was awesome;3

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 11, 2011 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
So it really is gonna end soon ;A; I love OhanaxKo <3
Sep 11, 2011 11:02 AM

Aug 2009
OK, I now have no idea how this series is going to end. I know the teasers are often deliberately misleading but now it sounds like Enishi *isn't* actually cut out to take over or he's going to try and change the inn too much or they need to rebel against the corrupt evil council of inn owners or something something rambling on.

I'm guessing Ohana wants to have her own confession to Ko at the festival. Ko screaming was pretty poignant for me, since I did the same thing (plus running off full blast) when it turned out I had a shot with my then-crush (though let's hope his situation turns out better than mine).

I don't have a problem with Tohru x Minko so much, but the manga scene felt like they were trying to rush their development too much.
Ha-cha!
Sep 11, 2011 11:05 AM

Jun 2011
The bath scene was pretty darn epic.
Sep 11, 2011 11:29 AM

Jul 2009

Lots and lots of yellings for no apparent reason... Typical Jay-dorama... Yay ~

PS: I wonder if the Buru-Ray version will have moar nekkid Okami-san... *Fingers crossed*

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 11, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2011
that bath scene was just EPIC!!!
Can't wait for the next episode, its getting to the big climax!!XD
Sep 11, 2011 11:40 AM

Aug 2009
That bath scene was awesome. xD
Annywayss. Good episode. Ko yelling was... Lol.
And Tohru/Minko still feels... Forced.
Deciding to develop their relationship at the last minute is...
Not working for me, sadly :/
Sep 11, 2011 12:07 PM

Nov 2007
i've always wondered how japanese girls can be so comfortable seeing each other naked like that. watching your grandma take a bath is really... out of my league...

KyashiDesu said:
And Tohru/Minko still feels... Forced.
Deciding to develop their relationship at the last minute is...
Not working for me, sadly :/

this so much. it's kinda like, "oh hey the show's about to end make tohru disregard his feelings towards ohana & lump him together w/ minko so everyone gets to have a happy ending!"

sigh, will enishi ever redeem himself from being the useless guy of the show?
Sep 11, 2011 12:14 PM

May 2010
Words can't express my feelings during the bath scene....It seems like every scene Okami-san is in is epic...I thought the slap scene was humorous, but this, this is just Lmfao. I never knew she would have the power to take a 8second bath and clean up the bathroom at the same time..

Anyways, good episode..Hoping everything ends well.
Sep 11, 2011 12:17 PM

Jan 2009
LightningRamiel said:
I don't have a problem with Tohru x Minko so much, but the manga scene felt like they were trying to rush their development too much.

I agree. That bit felt tacked on and stupid. Doubly so when it turned out Jiromaru was the one who wrote it, though I did find Minchi's and Tohru's reaction to that revelation somewhat amusing.
Sep 11, 2011 1:07 PM

Aug 2011
XD that bath scene was like Terminator taking a bath yo!

Disliked the scene of Tohru Minko, all of a sudden she's comfortable enough to sit next to him? O-o very rushed!

Poor Ohana towards the end. ;__; having that door close on her face all shocked like that was plain sad!

I understand ----what's his name sounds like 'anything' xD I understand his point of view, wanting to save Kissuiso but he's going 'round it the wrong way. ;__;

All the best to the next two episodes. :( It's almost over -waaaahhh-
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 11, 2011 1:54 PM
Jan 2009
That bath scene was by far my favorite part in the entire series thus far. You could clearly see how intimidating the Madame Manager is, yet the expressions of fear from Ohana, Minko, and Nako were hilarious.

I'm kind of hoping that the inn will still close. I personally would love it if the characters were to go off onto their own paths no matter how ideal staying together would be.
Sep 11, 2011 1:55 PM
May 2009
Ahhh have to wait another week! Dx
Sep 11, 2011 2:09 PM

May 2011
Okami is fast wtf! That bath scene was just a wtf moment for me.
Sep 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Apr 2011
Once again this series has trolled me out of a climax ending for Ohana and Ko, now I'm waiting for anti climax in #26!

The whole Sui closing down the Inn, was very reasonable. Her son isn't up to the task and the Inn would crash and burn with all the employees inside. This is pretty much the son last effort to show Sui that he indeed able to inherit the Inn with no troubles.

Tohru scene w/ Minko didn't show any romantic feelings from his side, but he did try to make her feel better (he knows she likes him) and the perverted author writing that magna was biggest coincidence in the whole series, but hey, its minor comedy effect.

The funniest moment, would be Sui coming into the bath with similar feeling from the movie "Jaws".

Ko finally got himself a sexy mother-in-law by hooking up with Ohana.
Sep 11, 2011 3:09 PM

Jul 2010
Kouichi screaming like he meant "YEAH, PROGRESS!" =P

The landlady sure is stubborn. Let's hope they will be able to convince her. The bath scene was pretty weird but pretty epic at the same time. "Maybe it's just hard to understand old people" from Ohana was so rude yet so funny. I think that was even the first time we've seen the landlady laugh out loud.

That last scene was so tense. Ohana was really torn between the two camps not knowing what to do. When those doors closed it really felt like she was being kicked out or something.
OnyxthegreatSep 12, 2011 12:35 AM

Sep 11, 2011 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
Onyxthegreat said:

That last scene was so tense. Ohana was really torn between the two camps not knowing what to do. When those doors closed it really felt like she was being kicked out or something.
She didn't understand what going on with the rest of the employees, she just came back with Sui, after hearing her reasons, they didn't.
Sep 11, 2011 3:35 PM

Feb 2009
I loved the Ohana and Ko scene, they are both so cute, and Ko is still a cute character to me. Especially when he was so happy he had to scream. I DID hope Ohana would confess then and there, but I think that Ko knows now how she feels.

As for the Kissuiso, I still see it closing down, but I really don't know. I understand what she means though when she wants to close it, and maybe she wants to do it as she is getting older. But just by the way Enishi was about to fuss with the council it kind of shows into why his mother doesn't think he is fit to run the Inn. Not to mention his big mess up that cost them so much money.

As long as Ko and Ohana are together I will love this series ahur hur hur~!
o genki desu ka
Sep 11, 2011 3:46 PM
Dec 2007
Fantastic episode. I hope the staff will win over Granny in the end.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 11, 2011 4:01 PM

Feb 2010
Uriel1988 said:
LightningRamiel said:

I agree. That bit felt tacked on and stupid. Doubly so when it turned out Jiromaru was the one who wrote it, though I did find Minchi's and Tohru's reaction to that revelation somewhat amusing.

THIS.

Episode wasn't great.. but I get why Sui wants to close the inn.

I'm ready for the FESTival... so then I can officially...

FEST IT UP! trolololo
Sep 11, 2011 4:28 PM

Jul 2011
rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwr
Sep 11, 2011 4:36 PM

Jul 2009
Sui Shijima is the new Chuck Norris.

Ohana had a nice moment with her grandmother too.

Poor Minko and Tohru. They're in disbelief that Jiroumaru gave them their dreams.
arsonalSep 11, 2011 4:40 PM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 11, 2011 4:38 PM
Dec 2008
2 more episodes... ;_;
Sep 11, 2011 5:37 PM

Jan 2011
okami-san is a bathing god thanks to that we were only able to see her head..phew,other then that seems like that ending was really focusing on what ohana wants to do for the inn now.

enjoyed it so +5
fact that its ending soon -3
grey heron getting some screen time +5
no Yuina -6!
total for this ep +1
Sep 11, 2011 5:39 PM

May 2010
I hope the old woman dies
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 11, 2011 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
Okay, I just came to say the bath scene was like the most epic/hilarious bath scene I have ever seen. Just woah. I used to think Okami-sama was annoying but recently I realized she has subtly become one of my favorite characters.

I somewhat like Minko x Tohru, but I still didn't like those part in this ep, since they felt so... forced.
Sep 11, 2011 6:18 PM

Aug 2011
Looking forward to watching this once promising series end. It will be placed in my irrelevant/forgotten anime folder. Why? Well, to have me sneering, while we approach the end, is the kiss of death...I can't cheer anymore...just can't.
Ohana-bipolar-chan clipping Ko-kun of his manhood while being a c-tease and nothing comes of it, is just too much...and what's worse is Ko-kun settles for whatever she chooses to toss his way...hell, pretty much all the men in this series are denied their manhood...from Grandma all the way down.
What looked like it was gonna be resolved, might still be at the Boom-Boom festival, behind some dark shed...Yosuga no Sora style too...and while I am critical of stupid and still immature Ohana...sour Minchi had her chance too. Hell, she is the bomb waiting to explode with passion...but cute T-kun is too stupid to notice her breasts swelling every time he comes into her lust radar...she had her chance to jump him though, when they were both down behind the sink and alone, picking up that broken dish...she had her chance when he took her hand in his...a smart woman would have known exactly what seducing measures to take then and there.
Sep 11, 2011 6:23 PM

May 2011
1. Shoot and hide granny body
2. Claim deed to inn
3. ???
4. Profit
Sep 11, 2011 6:54 PM

May 2010
Ko still sucks and I still think he's a little bitch.

Hanasaku Iroha would have probably been a 9 or maybe even a 10 for me if it hadn't been from the shitty love side plot ruining everything.

Oh well, looks like it's getting a 6 or 7.
Sep 11, 2011 7:01 PM

May 2009
Perfect title for this episode. LOL.
After getting a glimpse of her bathing routine, I'm more terrified of Okamisan than ever! The girls' reactions were priceless though. Hahahaha.
Go Ko!
Sep 11, 2011 7:30 PM

Feb 2011
God.. Ko scenes bore me so much. Loved this ep, some nice development there. Was raging when the ep ended right after she had to choose between the manager and her peers while trying to do the right thing.

Tbh if any of them hold that against her then... pfftt..
Sep 11, 2011 7:38 PM

Aug 2011
Gotta' say this wasn't the a good episode to me. But the bath was sick!! lmao
Sep 11, 2011 8:15 PM

Jul 2010
lol I love the girls reaction of Okamisan in the bath!
Sep 11, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2008
I still don't feel the chemistry between Ko and Ohana. They might have feelings for each other but they don't seem real to me. At least from Ohana's side. Well, let's hope the creators end the series in a good way.

As for Tohru and Minko, I also don't feel any romantic feelings from Tohru. He does care for her as an apprentice but nothing more. Well, things might change in the last two episodes, which will feel too forced if something developed between them.
Sep 11, 2011 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
I really think that Ohana and Ko complement each other. I hope those two end up together.

As for Okami, I liked her in this episode. HAHAHA. Bath scene FTW
Sep 11, 2011 10:03 PM

Apr 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:
I still don't feel the chemistry between Ko and Ohana. They might have feelings for each other but they don't seem real to me. At least from Ohana's side. Well, let's hope the creators end the series in a good way.
Like Arachnicus responded, both Ko and Ohana character compliment each other and maybe you should re-watch their moments together in episode 1. Sadly we don't know their backstory further, but would it enlighten the viewers? Yes, but would outweigh the suspences? Yes, because we know its going to happen, if theres any more back-story into Ko.

As for Tohru and Minko, I also don't feel any romantic feelings from Tohru. He does care for her as an apprentice but nothing more. Well, things might change in the last two episodes, which will feel too forced if something developed between them.
I agree, he does care for her as a fellow employee, but he does take into consideration that she likes him.
Sep 11, 2011 10:07 PM

Oct 2010
Late on this but amazing episode as usual. Definitely picking up nicely. One of the things that surprised straight from the start is Ohana being so surprised here of Kou seeing her that she was about tot run away? “Oh damn girl you being chicken again?” That was my initial response but as she stopped they meet up here, although here, Ohana still had her guard a little. While I loved her first blush face of the episode. As soon as Ohana was crying, I felt it too but strangely not in a bad way. Very pleased they took the place in the first episode in the spoiler
that because that spot is an important one and Ohana was being funny her with the soup. While I loved her giving out another nice blushed face. While I find it again a little sad that Ohana is still tearing up in the spoiler
that time looks longer as she keeps on going till the ferry like gets spinning and so I really found the following,

to be an amazing Ohana gesture. It symbolizes "I had enough! Let me talk!" that itself is affirmation. Hope they will do something amazing for the Festival between Kou and Ohana. Loved that Kou smile and the fact it was towards getting that invite for the festival. What really stood out during that part is Ohana having a double dual stream of tears flow out and Kou taking her hand so romantically! Kyaaaaaaaaa in the spoiler
yeah I got a little bit sissy there but Kou x Ohana progress is amazing there.
While I loved this scenery since it has a nice view, Kou screaming here was ROFL.

The other thing was Minko x Tooru in the following,

Kyaaaaaaaa again! Look how cute they look as a couple. Really cute! Best pose! How he was tending to her and worried about her in the spoiler
Tooru touched Minko’s hand! OMG amazing that part was. Being a shipper of both, happiest episode in regards to that. While I did find Minko not good looking when she was shocked here but she quickly pepped me up with her finger pointing in response to the quote of Tooru from a manga. The manga itself was not bad looking, it looked hilarious but of all things the novelist wrote that? OH WTF big surprise it was there but also a laugh in response to the spoiler
the expressions there are priceless.

About the bath part/fan service notions, well here we go again. This time the bath time got extended. The thing most amazing is the GIF of Nako in the spoiler
due to the way it was presented, it showed rather well the roundness of her breasts.
I could say that it showed it the best. Forget about the other moments this is flesh. Well TBH they are really big. I would have to say as big Eris from Asobi ni Iku yo! Maybe a little smaller. Other things would be a rather clever water censoring and a foreign object blocking? Checked out the Bds, I don’t think other than little changes and asses to be uncensored. They really will up scenes and stuff but not ecchi. Forget it. It’s a lost cause for this series but also a fail to make it natural. There are some parts that are but not all in regards to bath parts. Still it was nice to see all the group and to see them being surprised at Sui’s entrance. Nako’s expression of being frustrated was quite hilarious and Ohana looked splendid here.

I laughed quite some time just from Sui’s expression here. The best was the scene in the spoiler
the looks of Sui and response of the group not to mention thank God for Nako’s head. Last time in Sacred Blacksmith they freaking uncensored some old granny’s breasts in the Bds and OMG my eyes screw this! Thank you also for the fogged glass here. While Nako looked good here by being censored but anyway I certainly think that is impossible. No way! Loved the rest of the group poses in the spoiler
they were nice. I don’t think it will change in the Bds.

Other points:
  • Lovely graveyard visit in the spoiler
    particularly because it ended up in Ohana making Sui laugh? Amazing that was really.

• The team revolt in the spoiler
    was nasty after that collapse Sui had and good thing Ohana went to help out. However not sure it will solve all the problems.

• Loved seeing Satsuki and the fact she did her job in the magazine for Kissuiso in the spoiler
    now that was wow fantastic! Satsuki also has an amazing smile towards Enishi’s determination! :D
About the preview, looks like Ohana is having trouble sleeping over the fact of all the chaos and take over of Enishi most likely. What caught my attention in in the spoiler
Nako x Ohana trolling?

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
scenery wise, they gorgeous of the city itself. Well done.
Yumekichi11Sep 12, 2011 1:00 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.