Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 25, 2010 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was that Ryner's dad at the end of the episode? If so, he seemed quite young considering how old he should be. But then why did he Stab Ryner T.T

Well, it looks like Claugh's relationship with the princess is making progress, while Sion slowly starts becoming insane =.=;;

I can't wait to see how Ferris reacts to Ryner (and how he was stabbed) next week :o

Nov 25, 2010 11:18 AM
Jan 2010
Damn.

Bye, Ryner. We'll miss you.
MonotonyNov 25, 2010 11:23 AM
Nov 25, 2010 12:08 PM

Dec 2007
Ryner died?
Nov 25, 2010 12:19 PM
Jan 2010
Kanade-chan said:
Ryner died?

No, no. Sorry, my comment was misleading.

Just temporarily.

But...
Nov 25, 2010 1:56 PM

Jan 2009
Seriously, they're speeding up quite a bit now towards the end. A whole volume in one episode here, if I'm not mistaken. Also, Noa's boobs are a bunch bigger than they were originally.
Miran's laughter. Splendid.
Also, Milk with her hair down looks like Eslina.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 25, 2010 1:57 PM
Jun 2008
Noa's breast is getting bigger every time I watch lol its more bigger than Megumi but less shaky

Sion went berserk again (@д@;)

Ryner's went to happy land .

I like how they change the art director,.... hmm,did they really changed,since I didn't pay attention to every ED credit .

Oosran said:
A whole volume in one episode here, if I'm not mistaken.

still have 2 more volume, hope they can do each volume with 2-3 episode.
Oosran said:
Also, Noa's boobs are a bunch bigger than they were originally.

I think it didn't get bigger,I think its getting more detail ...
MorningGloryNov 25, 2010 2:16 PM
Nov 25, 2010 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
MorningGlory said:
Oosran said:
Then compare to the original. As in, very orignal.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 25, 2010 4:04 PM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
MorningGlory said:
Oosran said:
Then compare to the original. As in, very orignal.

I think the Anime version is more sexy
sexy and big are two different thing =P
its only few millimeter bigger ...that's all =P

Mehh, I am disappointing.Even until now I can't get to download raw version from torrent.what's with the delay. ><
MorningGloryNov 25, 2010 8:05 PM
Nov 25, 2010 4:07 PM

Sep 2010
Poor Ryner... =(
2e16nig.png
Nov 25, 2010 9:04 PM
Mar 2010
Yes, its thanksgiving day and im asking....

subs fucking where?
Nov 25, 2010 11:17 PM

May 2010
I hope Claugh dies because I am fed up with him
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 26, 2010 1:06 AM
Jun 2008
^
he is jealous of him lol
don't worry,I also jealous of him as well =P

The most epic picture of the week

\(^o^)/
MorningGloryNov 26, 2010 9:22 AM
Nov 26, 2010 1:16 AM

Jan 2009
Hero_kun said:
subs fucking where?
More like raws fucking where? (Read: Usable raws)
Nov 26, 2010 5:25 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Hero_kun said:
subs fucking where?
More like raws fucking where? (Read: Usable raws)
after 4 hour...I found a raw in NyaaTorrent. but its a 3 in 1 package ( Amagami + SoreMAchi + denyuden ) >.>"
MorningGloryNov 26, 2010 5:34 AM
Nov 26, 2010 5:30 AM

May 2008
I thought that meeting between Sion and Ryner would be little different and more tense? Also Ryner's reaction to 'Okaeri' was pretty normal, he should be more touched XD

I don't get scene with Ryner's dad, after all he stab him, but it seems that it was in certain purpose. ( like try to 'awake' him or something like that? )Okay, maybe I shouldn't make up weird theories XD

Someone know ( or even has ) the scan, which new profile picture Tiia's comes from? ( link )

As for raw I just watched it online on goodanime, I wonder how they have there raws, even if then raw still wasn't on nyaatorrents.
Shiro-catDec 4, 2010 12:30 PM
Nov 26, 2010 6:34 AM

Jan 2009
Darkmaya said:
Someone know ( or even has ) the scan, which new profile picture Tiia's comes from? ( link )
I know I've seen it somewhere.... *goes searching*
Can't seem to really find anything except this one.

Though there's text and all on it >.> *continues to search* Doubt I'll find it though : <
Nov 26, 2010 6:46 AM

Feb 2009
Darkmaya said:
I thought that meeting between Sion and Ryner would be little different and more tense? Also Ryner's reaction to 'Okaeri' was pretty normal, he should be more touched XD

I don't get scene with Ryner's dad, after all he stab him, but it seems that it was in certain purpose. ( like try to 'awake' him or something like that? )Okay, maybe I shouldn't make up weird theories XD

As for raw I just watched it online on goodanime, I wonder how they have there raws, even if then raw still isn't on nyaatorrents.

Most people can get their raws using programs like Share I think
Nov 26, 2010 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:

Can't seem to really find anything except this one.

Though there's text and all on it >.> *continues to search* Doubt I'll find it though : <

OMG So Cute!
I love that tiny little Sion sitting on the top of Tiir's head.
Angel_-_LilyNov 26, 2010 11:31 AM
Nov 26, 2010 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
That guy in the scene with Claugh and Noa really just have to ruin it huh? He just have let the kiss get done first. Do I sense jealousy here?

So that's it for the afternoon nap king. Looks like Oto-san wants something from him. Teh eye maybe?
Nov 26, 2010 1:03 PM

Jul 2010
Oh my god what is up with Sion? Just when I thought he was kinda okay he went berserk, AGAIN o.o" I have no idea what he was "summoning" but it looked kinda cool. Nice to hear he doesn't want to have Ryner killed. Too bad Ryner's dad did it befor Froaudecould even try it? :(

I hope Ryner will wake up next episode, without him the show isn't the same... and I'm like really curious how they are planning to end the anime with only 4 episodes left -1 (for next episode when Ryner probably will be half dead).

Oh and am I missing something? At the summary on the MAL page there is some kinda "curse" or something going through the land but I haven't seen a curse? -_- or did I just missed a major thing? (I don't think the curse are the Hero Relics but I have no idea what else it could be)... Somebody, help me? xD
Nov 26, 2010 2:04 PM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
Seriously, they're speeding up quite a bit now towards the end. A whole volume in one episode here, if I'm not mistaken. Also, Noa's boobs are a bunch bigger than they were originally.
Miran's laughter. Splendid.
Also, Milk with her hair down looks like Eslina.

Are the novel available in english / translated in english on the internet?
Nov 26, 2010 2:04 PM

Sep 2007
Kuro4735 said:
Was that Ryner's dad at the end of the episode? If so, he seemed quite young considering how old he should be.
I think he can kind of "shape-shift"....

well...at least I hope it's his dad too....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Nov 26, 2010 2:25 PM

May 2009
lol
wtf
boring as hell episode
Nov 26, 2010 2:40 PM

Jul 2009
What's with Sion going super sayian. And Claugh got cock blocked haha.
Nov 26, 2010 3:09 PM

Aug 2010
I really want a conclusion to be reached by the end of the series. They just seem to keep throwing in more characters, but I guess they are following the novels.
Nov 26, 2010 3:35 PM

Sep 2009
holy shit....Ryner's dad is soooo much younger than he's supposed to be

but then again

Kurogashi said:
What's with Sion going super sayian

He saw Boku no Piko, and liked it

Conqueringgodess said:
Are the novel available in english / translated in english on the internet?

sadly...no

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu
InariusNov 26, 2010 3:39 PM
Nov 26, 2010 4:21 PM

Apr 2010
Ryner's dad doesn't look much older then Ryner.
Was he resurrected from the grave or something like that?
And what was that forbidden magic they where talking about?
Then there is also the question of Sion's personality it seemed very weird and what is he up to?

And poor Keifer being treated as a spy even tho she was doing research to help out Ryner, or was actually spying there so many things right know that don't seem to be what they appear to be.

And we also got to see Milk's past, i somehow knew she was from Nobel origins but that she was treated in such a way, must have been harsh.
Nov 26, 2010 4:30 PM

Oct 2009
Ryner's dad is somewhat young.
Ryner probably got resurrected later anyway.
Sion is now being a MORE corrupted king now.

So wait, is Luke Stokkart some kind of murderer or something?

We're approaching the final 5 episodes and it's doing okay... o_O

Nov 26, 2010 5:06 PM

May 2010
MorningGlory said:
^
he is jealous of him lol

\(^o^)/

I am not jealous of him, i just hate his recycled personality from other Animes and I hate his type
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 26, 2010 9:11 PM

Feb 2010
o.o so many mysteries~
Nov 26, 2010 9:35 PM

Nov 2009
i ALWAYS fricking hated Sion, im glad the cats out of the bag with his insanity now. lets just kill him. he sucks. half the characters in this show really suck. the only ones who should get screen time are ryner, ferris, tiir and riiphal. the rest can take the back shelf. sickkk of them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2010 10:38 PM

Feb 2009
Kurogashi said:
What's with Sion going super sayian. And Claugh got cock blocked haha.

Lolol, ikr? XD He acts like has multiple personality disorder or some shit.
Nov 26, 2010 11:39 PM

Nov 2009
Oh my this episode was awkward to start with and ending on a similarly mysterious note. A very weird "I'm home" from Ryner and not very interesting. I was mad halfway when all we learned was Sion was murdering the nobles.

Nothing happened until the end. I was engaged but i can't say it was a good episode.
(Fine 6/10)
Nov 26, 2010 11:49 PM

Apr 2009
Didi Sion loose his mind... again. It's nice to see him talking back to Froaude though, instead following him blindly. But what was that magic he was just using? & was Froaude's laughing an insult or...?

Wait, that was Ryner's dad? But he looked really young, how is that possible? I have a feeling he isn't dead though, it just didn't seem right...? Ah so confused...
Nov 27, 2010 12:59 AM

Aug 2009
The Ryner and Sion reunion sure was boring. Its like nothing happen between them or something. btw just notice the ratings for this show go up every week which is good.
Nov 27, 2010 1:38 AM
Feb 2009
wtff im confused now
Nov 27, 2010 1:55 AM
Mar 2010
hahaha way to get cock blocked claugh.
Nov 27, 2010 2:53 AM

Feb 2010
olol Ryner! but we already have a replacement his dad ;)
Nov 27, 2010 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
I think Ryner got put into a temporary state of ...death? What do they call it suspended animation? Plus, I doubt his dad would just kill him and then say welcome back after sending his kid off to heaven.

Sion..\^o^/ Froaude..8D

Ahh well, hope the next episode would be a blast~
Nov 27, 2010 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
MorningGlory said:
^
he is jealous of him lol

\(^o^)/

what he was actually trying to say....too bad Miran is too dumb to understand Sion's mindfuck

Nov 27, 2010 6:08 AM
Jun 2008

Froude:HAHAHAHHA I have now understand everything that you are my sex slave HAHAHAHAH

Can't wait for next week ^_^
MorningGloryNov 27, 2010 6:23 AM
Nov 27, 2010 8:58 AM

Feb 2009
Didn't really understand that Sion and Froaude meeting. What's with the sparkling everywhere and Sion raising his hands while saying a grand speech. And Miran just laughs along with it.
Ferris returns to become unfunny again with her dango.
Lots of murderings.
And Ryner getting stabbed at the end by his father.
Kind of a poor episode.
Next week seems much more interesting. An insight into Ryner's mind perhaps. inb4 he'll fight himself in there.
Nov 27, 2010 9:12 AM

Nov 2010
I personally really think that this anime has been speeding up a lot..they should've made this into a 50 episode anime series rather than 25 or less..
Nov 27, 2010 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
FerunaLutelu-san said:
I personally really think that this anime has been speeding up a lot..they should've made this into a 50 episode anime series rather than 25 or less

There are hardly a bunch of people actually following this anime. why would you expect it to have 50 episodes?

I will be happy with just a season 2 with the current novel. as it seems, they will follow only the first novel and end it right there. wasn't a great episode though.

Ferris and her stupid dango fetish is back. -1
Less emotion, in reunion, at least thats what i felt. -1
way to waste a kiss scene (there hasn't been one since Kiefer kissed Ryner in episode 3). -1
Miran with his evil laughter. his seiyuu sucks for this show. suwabe junichi is much better than that. -1
Sion going all flames all on a sudden, didn't make much sense, and the flame animation was rather poor. -1

Milk did look beautiful with her hair rolling down her back. +1
Noa's boobs jumping all over the place, so nice animation there. +1
Young dad appears, and stabs his son through the heart and says welcome back. +1

i still gave it a 5/5 don't know why. the episode was rather okayish, i guess i am enjoying the anime way too much :P
shanimebibNov 27, 2010 10:33 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 27, 2010 12:57 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, looked like every female in this show got a boob job.
Nov 27, 2010 2:10 PM
Jan 2010
Milk looks nice with her hair down she sure had a poor childhood.
Either Ryners dad can do illusions or is just very fast to get behind him like that and we should be getting more info about Ryners past.
Kiefer will be rescued this season right?
Nov 27, 2010 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
STM said:
Wow, looked like every female in this show got a boob job.

At least Kiefer and that blue haired girl did. I dislike them both immensely. Please go die off. Milk is annoying too ... I mean MORE stupid "oh my childhood sucked"? Please, just stop -_-"
So, is that Claugh's actual arm and they just re attatched it somehow? O_O
Funny faces :P
So, Sion has two sides to him or something? He's secretly planning this all out? I don't get it ... seems like he's hiding a secret or something but why is Miran laughing? O_O
At the end ... is that his father?! He looks way too young ... I guess we'll find out next episode? His voice sounds really familiar for some reason ...
Oh yea, totally late, but Ferris' new clothes are awesome! XD
Love how they use the "alpha" sign XD
EvianBubbleNov 27, 2010 2:47 PM
Nov 27, 2010 3:49 PM

Sep 2009
Inarius said:
Kurogashi said:
What's with Sion going super sayian

He saw Boku no Piko, and liked it
LOL!

"damare!!"---> Sion's harsh side is sexy XD
Sion and Miran seemed high this episode. What is up with Sion's headache? Is he using forbidden powers or something?
Hey Otosan stop stabbing my pretty boy.
Milk's background is sad though still can't bear her >.>
Only five more episodes left T_T
Nov 27, 2010 3:53 PM
Jun 2008
EvianBubble said:

So, is that Claugh's actual arm and they just re attatched it somehow? O_O

(since his childhood story won't be shown either here nor second season)
shanimebib said:

Sion going all flames all on a sudden, didn't make much sense, and the flame animation was rather poor. -1
he has more than just flame . Sion Astal, is the Heroic King of Roland and Miran Froaude is the Holy Knight.

Actually I think this episode is great, this is the 5th time I watch it.Thou,there isn't any much action,but I like Sion's speech and Miran's insane Laugh. < the reason I watch this episode LOL
I laugh very hard when Ryner's ahoge is moving around like a snake 0.0 .
and Sion's automatic door is epic as well.It seems that they show more childhood story on Milk again...it will be more epic if they show the story of Ryner and Milk when they are childhood...Well,Milk ain't epic in this season anyway,so I doesn't really care much on her right now >.>"
Nov 27, 2010 4:25 PM

Jun 2008
What the hell is going on with Shion? Is he transforming or something? What was all that stuff with Miran? Well the only good thing about his crazy transformation is that he finally talked back to Miran.

-Quasar said:
That guy in the scene with Claugh and Noa really just have to ruin it huh? He just have let the kiss get done first. Do I sense jealousy here?

Yeah, what an asshole. Let them kiss each other you annoying ass. Couldn't you wait a minute? You had to cut them half way? Some people just can't accept that others could be happy and they have to ruin it for them.

Well the ending was shocking. So lets see how thing will go now.

Kiefer with torn dress.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.