Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 17, 2008 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
really it must suck to be him.. but no one can really change the past so he shouldnt feel too sorry for himself i reckon he shouldnt choose either of them then maybe.. idk but still
May 18, 2008 7:26 PM

Feb 2008
I really feel sorry for him right now. I don't think I can do anything about it if I'm by his side. XD

Yeah, it's true that everyone's suffering because of him; but he can't do anything about it. I'm sure Haruka will understand if he goes with Mitsuki. Mitsuki need him the most. Haruka has her family right there right now. Mitsuki has nothing left.
Dec 4, 2008 8:30 PM

Oct 2008
I'm glad as hell Shinji punched him. I felt so angered by his attitude I wanted to do it myself.
Jan 9, 2009 9:18 PM

Apr 2008
Noooooo! Even if he seems to have given up on trying to sort everything out I don't agree he should get punched like that (especially by Shinji)!!!! D:

He said to Akane that he was to blame and that he was trying to make it so noone got hurt again... ok he's failing... but still!!!

I thought the Mitsuki cinfession was done really well, but wow can this one get any more depressing. :<
May 27, 2009 1:52 AM
May 2009
Shinji lost a lot of points with me this episode. Honestly, the situation here is very very difficult for everyone to deal with. There have been a lot of hard choices and bad choices made, and it feels like Shinji is not willing to acknowledge the past and present for what it is.

I think Mitsuki made the right choice by breaking things off with Narumi. She was digging herself deeper into a hole with every passing day. If you step back, Mitsuki can still rebuild things, find someone new, and move on.

I wonder if Mitsuki has managed to pull herself out of this whole mess, now.
Jul 11, 2009 3:43 PM

Nov 2007
thank you shinji, he deserved to get his ass kicked. he really has brought suffering to everyone including himself and has done nothing about it. he doesn't deserve Mitsuki as he is now and I'm glad she left him. it's good haruka is awake and she sadly needs to tell him off to. he doesn't deserve any of them until he gets his act together.
Jul 23, 2009 7:45 PM

Jul 2009
mystik said:
thank you shinji, he deserved to get his ass kicked. he really has brought suffering to everyone including himself and has done nothing about it. he doesn't deserve Mitsuki as he is now and I'm glad she left him. it's good haruka is awake and she sadly needs to tell him off to. he doesn't deserve any of them until he gets his act together.

I agree...
Jul 25, 2009 12:07 PM
Apr 2009
WTF is wrong with you people, blaming Takayuki for everything. He is the biggest victim here.
It seems like people forget Takayuki has feelings too. He never harmed people on purpose but we can't say the same about Mitsuki and Shinji, these two cheated on him for christ sake and Shinji even tries to give some moral lessons to Takayuki, wtf!!! He cheats on his best friend and he even blames Takayuki for what happened. Seriously, am I the only one seeing the problem here??
Now tell me, what suffering has Takayuki brought to the others?
Maybe a little bit to Haruka but that's mostly Mitsuki's fault for seducing him while Haruka was in a coma, she took advantage of Takayuki's depression. Or you all forgot what happened?

At the moment Takayuki said that Mitsuki was the one he loves and was helping Haruka only because he was sorry for her. He still blames himself for what happened.
Mitsuki didn't understand him and didn't even try to understand him, she just went out to get the first guy she saw to go to bed with. Is this the right thing to do in a relationship?

Takayuki was only trying to be gentle and helping everyone and this is all he gets. This is a good example of how kind people always get screwed.
neoalexysJul 25, 2009 12:10 PM
Aug 17, 2009 10:34 PM

Jun 2009
I tend to agree with Neo. Almost all the other characters have brought suffering to others on purpose, but Takayuki didn't do anything, What *could* he have done differently? Besides maybe reject a naked Mitsuki.. but being as he was emotional unstable at the time, i don't think he had any willpower left in him to, though he should have, would've saved quite a bit of greif for all of them i think.
Sep 9, 2009 10:31 PM
Apr 2009
I feel sorry for both Takayuki and Mitsuki. Takayuki's suffering from his guilt of the tragedy and has to chose between two girls he loves; Haruka as his first lover, or Mitsuki who helped him climb out from his state of depression. As for Mitsuki, she's no different. She's suffering about the fact she betrayed her best friend eventhough she never intended to. And now, lost almost everything, she broke up with Takayuki. Thats just sad
Sep 12, 2009 8:14 PM

Aug 2009
12computers said:
I feel sorry for both Takayuki and Mitsuki. Takayuki's suffering from his guilt of the tragedy and has to chose between two girls he loves; Haruka as his first lover, or Mitsuki who helped him climb out from his state of depression. As for Mitsuki, she's no different. She's suffering about the fact she betrayed her best friend eventhough she never intended to. And now, lost almost everything, she broke up with Takayuki. Thats just sad

This
Mar 14, 2010 8:13 AM

Jul 2009
Oh okay...okay, i will never watched this kind of anime again..it's too much painful for me..i'm a guy with a weak heart..
Mar 17, 2010 2:37 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
Oh okay...okay, i will never watched this kind of anime again..it's too much painful for me..i'm a guy with a weak heart..

damn,,you said it XDDD...

but,,you're reading a lot manga like this XDDDDDDDDDD
Mar 17, 2010 2:47 AM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

Well if it's manga i can skimmed through it..:P and i can forget about it more sooner, but in anime the after taste took longer time to disappeared ^^b
Mar 17, 2010 2:50 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

Well if it's manga i can skimmed through it..:P and i can forget about it more sooner, but in anime the after taste took longer time to disappeared ^^b

same here XDD...need almost 2 months to forgot School Days.........XDDD
IZUMI64Mar 17, 2010 2:59 AM
Mar 17, 2010 8:09 PM
Mar 2010
ironchefflip said:
I'm glad as hell Shinji punched him. I felt so angered by his attitude I wanted to do it myself.

go shinji!!!

some anime characters just need to get beat up sometimes, for our and their sake.
Jun 21, 2010 7:01 AM
Jun 2010
So maybe he needed a wakeup call, but Narumi also has a lot riding on his shoulders and you should cut him a little slack.
Aug 14, 2010 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
Yup, I totally foresaw the beating Shinji gave Takayuki. I'm 90% certain that Takayuki will end up with Haruka now.

I think Haruka will forgive Takayuki and appreciate it that Mitsuki dated him and dragged him out of his depression.

Oct 30, 2010 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
idk what i would do differently in any situation if i was takayuki
Feb 11, 2011 12:54 PM
Jul 2009
neoalexys said:
WTF is wrong with you people, blaming Takayuki for everything. He is the biggest victim here.
It seems like people forget Takayuki has feelings too. He never harmed people on purpose but we can't say the same about Mitsuki and Shinji, these two cheated on him for christ sake and Shinji even tries to give some moral lessons to Takayuki, wtf!!! He cheats on his best friend and he even blames Takayuki for what happened. Seriously, am I the only one seeing the problem here??
Maybe a little bit to Haruka but that's mostly Mitsuki's fault for seducing him while Haruka was in a coma, she took advantage of Takayuki's depression. Or you all forgot what happened?

At the moment Takayuki said that Mitsuki was the one he loves and was helping Haruka only because he was sorry for her. He still blames himself for what happened.
Mitsuki didn't understand him and didn't even try to understand him, she just went out to get the first guy she saw to go to bed with. Is this the right thing to do in a relationship?

Takayuki was only trying to be gentle and helping everyone and this is all he gets. This is a good example of how kind people always get screwed.

I totally agree with everything you said. He didn't deserve that at all.
Feb 15, 2011 3:04 PM

Apr 2009
neoalexys said:

Exactly. Thank you.

-

Hope everything ends fine and Takayuki and Haruka end up together. But that probably won't happen... :/
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Mar 9, 2011 6:20 PM

Aug 2010
mystik said:

Bam! Mystik spittin truth!
Sep 27, 2011 11:58 PM

Apr 2011
Thank you Shinji, Takayuri been asking for this beating along time ago.
mystik said:
Ditto.

The problem with Takayuri is, he doesn't have the balls and he cannot let go of the past.
Dec 26, 2011 6:55 PM
Nov 2011
Takayuki needs a reality check, whoever he loves, Fight for her! That's all that matters. Its a shame Shinji had to work him over like this because he's so Thick headed right now. He didn't go chasing after her this time, and she's decativated or turned her cell off.

rrrrr, the situation hurts a lot, but maybe there is still hope.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 21, 2012 9:19 PM
Apr 2009
This is the second time I'm watching this anime and I must say, no matter how you look at it, telling a friend "I slept with your girlfriend because you didn't hold on to her" is just so wrong.
Oct 31, 2012 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
neoalexys said:
This is the second time I'm watching this anime and I must say, no matter how you look at it, telling a friend "I slept with your girlfriend because you didn't hold on to her" is just so wrong.

lmao so true, but its the hard truth.
I really actually dont want to take anyone`s side in this anime. Everyone screwed up. And everyone's clinging to the past like there's no future. What's wrong with you all. Choose something, stick to it and move the eff on.
Apr 12, 2013 5:33 PM

May 2012
Well at least both parties committed to what acts they've done, now that Mitsuki is gone perhaps things might actually turn out right now that Haruka awoke once more!
Lets see what happens next!
Apr 24, 2013 1:31 PM
Jan 2011
Shinji bangs Takayuki girlfriend and then has the nerve to beat him.Takayuki should be beating him.
Sep 16, 2013 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
12computers said:

u got 1 thing wrong Narumi never loved Haruka, he try'd but hes heart was with Mitsuki, if u did not notice that then ur really bildn, u remember when Mitsuki asked Narumi to come out & meet at the tree, she did not come, Haruka came instead, but he was W8 Mitsuki & was hoping that she wold confess, seems u have forgotten this part, cause if u would not have then u wold not have say'd that: and has to chose between two girls he loves; Haruka as his first lover, or Mitsuki who helped him climb out from his state of depression. cause he never trully loved Haruka, not that way, he was just ling to himself cause thought that Mitsuki dose not love him & dated Haruka
Sep 16, 2013 3:13 AM

Sep 2012
Zomaha said:
neoalexys said:

I totally agree with everything you said. He didn't deserve that at all.

i only half agree with this, victims are Takayuki Mitsuki & Haruka not just Takayuki, ur no better then the ones who blame Takayuki, Mitsuki & Takayuki were in love long time, since their school days, when Mitsuki started to help Haruka, to get Haruka together with Takayuki, Takayuki & Mitsuki are equally to blame for each others pain (+hte guilt he feels for what happened Haruka & Mitsuki also blames her self for that just like Takayuki), Takayuki caused Mitsuki pain with hes action & Mitsuki hurt Takayuki with cheating, when people are hurt they search some1 who comforts them & that's leats her to bead with some1 else, its in human nature, but still i say both are idiots cause of lack of communication, it happened cause of lack of communication
Sugram22Sep 16, 2013 3:16 AM
Dec 30, 2013 10:26 PM

Jun 2009
Everyone is too angry at Takayuki. He never meant to harm anyone. At first.

Takayuki did deserve to get hit three times. I'm glad it didn't go past three punches.
Jan 12, 2014 4:15 AM
May 2013
xsilicon9 said:
Shinji bangs Takayuki girlfriend and then has the nerve to beat him.Takayuki should be beating him.

Sucks to be kind.
Jun 23, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
Everyone is using Takayuki and then blaming everything on him... No wonder poor guy is completely broken now.

The only correct thing he NEEDS to do now is take that job, forget about everyone, and start over!
Jul 14, 2014 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
Mitsuki FINALLY breaks up with Takayuki...

And, oh yeah, Shinji, you tell 'em!

Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Everyone is using Takayuki and then blaming everything on him... No wonder poor guy is completely broken now.

The only correct thing he NEEDS to do now is take that job, forget about everyone, and start over!

To be fair Takayuki is just as bad as everyone else, but yeah.
Mar 8, 2015 2:30 PM
Mar 2012
I feel that somebody (Mitsuki, or after this episode Takayuki) will commit a suicide.

i think that Takayuki should have sorted out his feelings couple of episodes ago. He should either stop visiting Haruka (I think she would menage) or break up with Mitsuki.
Mar 23, 2015 4:48 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Shinji punch! Even Ayu knew not to eavesdrop on that one.

Takayuki's life is falling apart. Mitsuki, even when dumping him, still took care of him. She still loves him, but she doesn't want to get in the way because she thinks he still loves Haruka (dude said the wrong name while sick/half-asleep).

Sugram22 said:
u got 1 thing wrong Narumi never loved Haruka, he try'd but hes heart was with Mitsuki
Takayuki seemed indifferent to the idea of dating Haruka at first, but he really did fall for her. Don't forget, he was incredibly depressed for a year after the accident. You don't react that way for someone you don't love.
BurntJellyMar 23, 2015 4:54 PM
May 22, 2015 12:13 PM
Jun 2013
So Shinji sleeps with his best friends girl then goes to his job and beats him up...I hate everybody in this anime.
Aug 25, 2015 1:39 PM
Apr 2015
Isn't he the one who's supposed to be punching Shinji, or am I missing something?
Jan 23, 2016 7:15 AM
Oct 2010
Those who say this anime is overdramatized just never found themselves stuck in similar situations... like dating someone who likes somebody else and still taking care for the relations. I wanted to shout 'BRAVO' when Mitsuki said she was leaving. Nice girl.
Takayuki always cared for what he cared of but never noticed people who took care of him... and he hever took time just to look around. I guess, he deserved what he got.
Apr 25, 2016 11:15 PM

Jun 2015
Lel, NTR approved.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
Like said above, the hero should jump on the work offer and leave his past luggages behind him to have a new life. That's the best who could happen to him.

As for Mitsuki: it's good to realize you got rid of everything in life and have nothing left except a man/lover/whatever. An empty life is undoubtedly better than a life revolving exclusively around your man (what a misery).

4/5 (4th rewatch)
Dec 2, 2016 8:40 AM

Jun 2016
(Going through shinji's mind) i slept with your girl, now ima beat yo ass, seems reasonable.
Feb 14, 2017 1:03 PM
Apr 2016
Shinji is a superrrrrrr piece of shit for this one. Not only he fucks this guys girlfriend but has the nerve to get mad at him. Wowwwwwww. Crazy crazy crazy. Shinji and Musuki are truly terrible people.
Mar 14, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Finally Mitsuki calls it off, but I guess Takayuki needed a reality wake up call .
Jun 14, 2017 5:37 AM
Aug 2014
Nice to see Mitsuki end the unhealthy relationship she had with Takayuki; I'm guessing she cheated to make it easier for her to break it off for herself.

Still can't see how Takuyaki is so kind that that's all everyone ever characterizes him by. To me he isn't kind, but rather just avoids all conflict which pretty much caused all of the drama in this series.
Oct 13, 2018 7:41 PM
Oct 2018
Wow ... I feel bad for him too I was just thinking who has it worse in this show lol... Hopefully things get better for him... I don't think I could handle that much drama layered with self blame it can't be healthy!
Oct 2, 2019 5:23 PM

Nov 2016
Hayase has left, but luckily there is still a true friend who beat some sense into Narumi. Things are pretty tough on him right now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 9, 2020 9:24 AM

Aug 2018
Well, it a bit feels like Mitsuki is using her own cheating as a reason to leave this relationship with Takayuki.. And honestly.. If man can't make up his mind.. Maybe it's for the best.. If Mitsuki only made up her mind, that is.. But probably it's not her final decision and feel, or maybe is - who knows.. If it is - it honestly isn't bad one, even a good one.. If Takayuki is so indecisive..
Jan 17, 2021 3:37 PM

Nov 2018
Mitsuki telling Takayuki about her getting sex with Shinji, but it was her fault that happens. What a brave yet good decision from Mitsuki and avoiding from another misunderstanding. But, still Poor Mitsuki because she do that based on Takayuki uncertainty love.

Takayuki have a good time at work place because can little rest from messy situation that currently have.
But, Shinji come at his work place to inform Tatsuya about Mitsuki. Takayuki respond that with break up with Mitsuki, Then Shinji mad to Takayuki and blaming everything to Takayuki about broken their friendship (Takayuki, Shinji, Mitsuki, and Haruka) because Takayuki Actions.

In My Opinion. All of Them was not in wrong position because they caught in really messy problems and situation that just want to help one of them resolve the problem but each one of them not realizing each actions their take having Serious Effect to one of them unconsciously.
I want to know what Takayuki next action because it will be have Serious Effect to all of them, Hope Takayuki make Wise Actions.
Yunohi-kunJan 17, 2021 3:50 PM
Jun 5, 2022 4:11 PM

Dec 2020
Classmate guy really pissed me off this ep, first he bangs Takeru's girl then he lectures him and tells him to get her back? She's probably better off without him anyway
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

54 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 7, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.