Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2008 5:37 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing much happened in this episode. It was still ok to watch though. It's a good break from all the drama/romantic stuff hahaha. Just a simple slice-of-life sort of thing. Anyway, it's nice to see Futami and Kazuki together. Sakino sorta pisses me off, she's done absolutely nothing to make a move on Kazuki. Kouichi also pisses me off. He goes and helps out Mao pack when Yumi was also <_<

The preview for the next episode looks very interesting. Looks like some melancholy events will be happening.
Mar 6, 2008 1:28 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007

Gah, Yuumi-chan, what are you doing~

Episode was okay, it's really nice to see a laid-back Eriko.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 6, 2008 2:17 PM

Aug 2007
It was an ok episode. I liked the further development of Futami and Aihara. It seems as though Kouichi will dump Yuumi and go for Mao now. >_> I don't want to see that happening.
Mar 6, 2008 2:37 PM

Jan 2007
I really liked this episode. I thought it was some nice buildup to what i hope to be some amazing drama.
Mar 6, 2008 3:41 PM

Sep 2007
First episode in how long that didn't leave off in a cliffhangar? Unless of course, last ep wasn't a cliffie and I just totally forgot D:

I don't know but that last part with Yuumi looking at the photograph...looks like she came to a decision...=/ So long as she stays with Kouichi I'll be happy. I think she fits better with him that Mao does.

I really liked how they showed that flashback of Mao showing up for the first time because to be honest, I'd forgotten how it happened and how drama-free and carefree everything had used to be XD
Mar 6, 2008 4:52 PM

Aug 2007
ah.. it was an okay ep. The udon association needs to be crushed underfoot.
Mar 6, 2008 5:08 PM

Jan 2008
MajorAddiction said:
ah.. it was an okay ep. The udon association needs to be crushed underfoot.

Ahh! You'd get all sorts of loli stuck between your toes!
Mar 6, 2008 5:21 PM

Apr 2007
Futami is so moe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2008 5:44 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Faust721 said:
I really liked this episode. I thought it was some nice buildup to what i hope to be some amazing drama.
That was my thought as well - I can't wait to see how the last few episodes will play out.

No one can fault Mao - she said everything she should have said to Yuumi. But it's gotta be hard on Yuumi seeing Kouichi mope around. I wonder if he even knows what he's thinking though. It has to suck. On one hand, his girlfriend's moving away, and he's upset about that. But then his childhood friend tells him she likes him, and then is moving away as well... It'd be hard enough without everyone moving everywhere xD

radiantfire said:
Sakino sorta pisses me off, she's done absolutely nothing to make a move on Kazuki. Kouichi also pisses me off. He goes and helps out Mao pack when Yumi was also <_<
Sakino just realized a little while ago that she liked him. Not only that, she's never been interested in anything but soccer before. This is probably her first time liking anyone. It's no surprise she hasn't "made a move" per se. As for Kouichi, he offered to help Yuumi pack, and she refused.
Mar 6, 2008 8:19 PM
Jun 2007
the more i think the more i think no ones going to end up with anyone. >.<
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2008 8:21 PM

Aug 2007
Calm before the storm.

rybar120 said:
the more i think the more i think no ones going to end up with anyone. >.<

Same.
Mar 6, 2008 9:02 PM

Jun 2007
This was a good ep. Futami for the win!

It kind of looks like Yuumi will either brake up with Kouichi or he will brake up with her. It just seems like the logical choice and I think shes been thinking about it in her head ever since she figured out Kouichi liked Mao. You can see her trying to decide what she should do. Poor Kouichi is stuck at a road block, trying to figure out what he should do. I'm still rooting for Mao since Kouichi 's known her since childhood, shes gonna be living near him, and they can freely talk to each other without any awkwardness.

Updated relationship chart. Post any errors you find.

Mar 6, 2008 10:38 PM

Mar 2008
hehe @ relationship for lesbian XD

hmm episode was ok. Futami looked so pretty and I sense that Hoshino will break up with Kouichi D:
Mar 7, 2008 1:54 AM

Apr 2007
Quite a nice chart there ^^
Was a nice episode, pretty laid back, great seeing Futami walkin with Aihara.
Mar 7, 2008 4:49 AM

Jul 2007
Eriko smiling and blushing FTW!
Mar 7, 2008 5:36 AM

Feb 2008
i hope for a futami x aihara and mao-neeechan x sanada end.
but somehow i feel like it wont happen.
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Mar 7, 2008 6:33 AM

Aug 2007
Futami x Aihara part was just cute ^.^ Seems like Futami has some emotional development... xD Kouichi... I guess Mao's chances are better for her than Yuumi, as Mao will still be near his neighbourhood or something. Poor Yuumi. Even if she declined to let Kouichi help, at least Kouichi just should have come, even if she wanted it or not. I guess she only declined, because Mao's moving too and she's a childhood friend. Oh well. Once again, poor Yumi. Hiiragi is just funny xD
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 7, 2008 8:45 AM
Jan 2008
too many people watch anime with the main lead ends with the person they known the longest isn't that boring and lame? yumi declined Kouichi to help her pack up because she can't stand seeing his indecisive face. She probably testing kouichi to see if she declines him what will his reaction be. And now she sees it that he is an idiot that has his eyes set on Mao only. The break up is coming soon and he is not even going to be sad about it. everything else is fine Futami x Aihara is good. looks like Sakino might confess or might not. =/
Mar 7, 2008 12:42 PM

Jun 2007
first part with Futami and Kazuki was nice.

Else I let my pictures speak again:

orgin.
Mar 7, 2008 4:48 PM
Sep 2007
uah, kouichi no baka
why doesn't he just realize how his actions (or lack thereof) are for yuumi
and i hope sakino doesn't interfere too much, futami and aihara look great together ^^
Mar 8, 2008 4:33 AM
Jul 2007
i feel the storm coming......and damn i want to see kuichi with mao :XD and i have the premoniton that sth like that will happen:) hehe but

i have and this premonition too damn

the more i think the more i think no ones going to end up with anyone. >.< so time will show us which is the right one :)
Mar 8, 2008 8:57 AM

Oct 2007
Faust721 said:

Also Futami saying something is delicious, i really want to try it :P
Mar 9, 2008 10:34 AM

Oct 2007
Nah, this episode is just too boring for me... incomparable to previous episodes. Why you ask? No surprising elements in the end of the episode of course! Well, Koiuchi should choose his Mao nee-chan, and let Yuumi go... Believe me, long distance relationship will never works... Yuumi is way too 'plain yogurt' (trademark by Minami Chiaki)... There's no way that I will support her lol. But, I didn't hate her though. Damn you Sakino, don't you dare to disturbs the relationship between Eriko and Kazuki! But if you show more fan services to us, maybe I will consider it.

h0riz0nLineMar 9, 2008 10:39 AM
Mar 10, 2008 4:05 PM

Dec 2007
I watched episode 21 last night. I liked how Kazuki and Futami walk together. Poor Sakino. She looks depressing after watching Kazuki and Futami. I doubt Sakino will confess to Kazuki because she's one wants Kazuki meets Futami near playground after all. I liked Mao's decision about move out, but Kouichi was indecisive. Tough choice. Mao or Yummi?
May 10, 2008 9:18 PM

Jan 2008
xhx said:
too many people watch anime with the main lead ends with the person they known the longest isn't that boring and lame? yumi declined Kouichi to help her pack up because she can't stand seeing his indecisive face. She probably testing kouichi to see if she declines him what will his reaction be. And now she sees it that he is an idiot that has his eyes set on Mao only. The break up is coming soon and he is not even going to be sad about it. everything else is fine Futami x Aihara is good. looks like Sakino might confess or might not. =/

yes! all male characters in romance animes are idiots anyways, what would you expect? just let them be idiots because they are in their youth, as they say ignorance is bliss. in these kinds of animes, one person will be left hurt no matter what, so hey why not let the person who likes the protagonist happiness, cuz they have a right (they set their eyes on the guy first) and in the battle of love, any kind of foul play is acceptable in a way
Apr 4, 2009 6:57 AM

Nov 2008

LMAO. Spot the difference.

Good episode but, this series has been fairly awesome. I like how it sets you up for the next episode with a cliffhanger at the end of each episode. I like how there are intertwined feelings between each of the characters. Although the ending pairs were slightly obvious from the start, I'd love to be proved wrong and the journey leading up this point was not bad.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Apr 30, 2013 5:10 PM

May 2012
Futami on good terms with Kazuki, I really hope it works out this time! Yuumi just knows how Kouichi feels about Mao-chan and well that gets a bit sad as well as she's moving out now! But well lets see what happens next!
Dec 29, 2014 5:58 AM

May 2011
Asuka has to make the move! She is losing Kazuki at this rate...and I wouldn't want to see her disappointed and regret not making a move. I am worried for Kouichi with Yuumi at this rate, and I'd really hope for their relationship to continue, even with distance.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

May 5, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2014
The Atmosphere of the upcoming School Festival ~ .
I hope their relationships gets better .. even after all this situations ~ .
Great episode . I'm happy for the Udon Association !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 6:12 AM

Dec 2014
why are the ending episodes become more and more sadder..three episodes left
Jan 23, 2020 7:17 PM

Aug 2017
Mao and Sakino are just not assertive in going for what they want. And if they suffer it's their own fault. So I feel less bad for them now. You cannot go pushing your crush toward someone else then cry when they do it.

Due to the number of people and pairings, there will be some guaranteed heartbreak here in the end.

Sep 29, 2021 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
Futami was very likeable in this episode. Her character development has shown.

I still dont see the need to make Sakino a love interest for the soccer guy MC, specially now with only 3 episodes left. I guess every male MC needs to have at least 2 women after them each.

I mean, Sakino had to at least confess to him much sooner in the anime, so her character can have an impact.

I still barf at how Mao is all in love and dramatic over Kyoichi. What the heck does she see in him? That hes nice to her? HAHAHAHAHA, if life was only that easy for all guys.

I guess Kai is finally getting along with all his other classmates and not just with Mao. I guess he has finally moved on and has a better view of everyone around him.
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Nov 2010
I am so happy for Aihara. It looks like all his effort for Futami has paid off. Seeing her wait for him to walk with him to school and show more emotions than before is good to see. What a success, especially since Futami is hot! It sucks for Sakino, and regret is always in the end. Maybe she was hoping that making Futami & Aihara meet with each other would lead to closure, but it only furthered their relationship.

I can feel Kouichi's sadness due to Mao having to leave. That house is gonna feel so empty soon. But it still annoys me that he's taking Hoshino for granted. He needs to make up his mind. If it were up to me, I'll go Hoshino, she's waifu material.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.