Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2008 3:32 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A very filling episode! Futami was so cute, especially when she hid when she saw Kazuki walking up to her apartment with flowers. Also when she was watching Kazuki reciting his lines and when she finally throws herself to Kazuki <3 Awwwwwww. That's all I cared about in this episode :X I'm sorta not emotionally invested in the whole Mao x Kouchi x Yumi relationship.
Feb 23, 2008 5:27 PM

Oct 2007
*Averts eyes from spoilers*

I'll just wait for the subs to release. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2008 4:17 AM

Apr 2007
Dude, is it just me or did they make everyone's hair look a lot more detailed than usual?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2008 6:41 AM

Aug 2007
I agree Neverender, there was a lot of detail in it...

The Futami x Kazuki scene was just cute! =3 And please, let Mao move back to France... She's annoying me. Hurray for Kai for ''standing on his own''.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Feb 25, 2008 7:08 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I loved this episode. Eriko is my fave and I loved it when she became nervous. The animation was very nice as well.

The scene with Mao and Kai was good also, wondering what Mao's going to do now.

More!

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 25, 2008 7:09 AM

Oct 2007
radiantfire said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A very filling episode! Futami was so cute, especially when she hid when she saw Kazuki walking up to her apartment with flowers. Also when she was watching Kazuki reciting his lines and when she finally throws herself to Kazuki <3 Awwwwwww. That's all I cared about in this episode :X I'm sorta not emotionally invested in the whole Mao x Kouchi x Yumi relationship.

YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am getting what i wished for!!! Futami with Kazuki!!!
Also i to cant get emotionally invested with their pair, but i do hope that Kouchi gets Yumi-chan and Mao get Kai, and Mao moving out is the first step!!!

YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Feb 25, 2008 8:32 AM

Nov 2007
Great Episode, didn't like how big they made futami's eyes lol
Feb 25, 2008 9:19 AM

Sep 2007
Where do you download the MKV files of the BSSUB releases of Kimikiss? The site that I normaly go to has stopped linking to the torrent files and I can only find AVI versions now.
Feb 25, 2008 10:01 AM

Jun 2007
cyruz said:
I loved this episode. Eriko is my fave and I loved it when she became nervous. The animation was very nice as well.

More!

damn you're so right.

First I thought it was going to be a lame episode again when they started with Koichi and lying Mao again but that Kazuki really did a good job turning this episodes awesomeness to max. by making Futami all girly and "whuuaa what do i do now!?".

Whuuaa
I'm so nervous, what can i do now, what can I do now, what do i do now!? T_T

More Futami-shots:
Feb 25, 2008 10:34 AM

Aug 2007
Oh man what a great episode! Futami looked soo awesome when she was embarrased <3

Man I wonder what will happen with Sakino now.
Feb 25, 2008 10:35 AM

Oct 2007
Way to go Kazuki, you finally got your girl but what will happen to Sakino now? And it looks like Kouichi will end up alone, seeing how Yuumi is transferring and Mao might be going. ^_^
Feb 25, 2008 10:53 AM

Sep 2007
Okay, I used to root for Kazuki and Sakino but this episode made Kazuki x Futami for me. :D

I love how there are only 4 eps left and I still don't know who half the people are going to end up with. Usually by now you'd pretty much know so props to this show for being original-ish!
Feb 25, 2008 3:14 PM

Jul 2007
FUTAMI FTW!

i got shivers when futami said she wasn't laughing and she wasn't crying(while tears streamed down her face) i just remembered someone like that from my past lol. cute girls lyign about not cryign while tears flow down their face just makes them cuter
Feb 25, 2008 5:10 PM

Jan 2007
omg Futami <3 and Kazuki was pretty cool. Loved how Futami was peeking on him. I am liking things on the triangle. However, the other one not so much. To even make it worse, Mao moving out indicates a stronger chance of them getting together. Definitely don't like the direction thats heading.
Feb 25, 2008 5:39 PM

Aug 2007
Futami was great near the end there. The animation also seems different than usual
Feb 25, 2008 6:34 PM

Jan 2008
cyruz said:
The scene with Mao and Kai was good also, wondering what Mao's going to do now.

I liked that scene especialy. Kai seems to me to be the best male lead character of the anime. I have to think that the Mao X Kai relationship will rebloom.
Feb 25, 2008 6:43 PM

Nov 2007
Loved this episode. The Tom and Jerry scene was nostaligc. Futami actually cried and laughed. Aozora Loop and Wasurenaide just made my day.

Definitely one of the better episodes.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 25, 2008 7:40 PM

Jul 2007
I think I've fallen for Futami, someone help me.

Great episode. Futami was beyond cute in this episode. Certainly find Mao moving out to be a shocker, wonder how this will make things turn out.
Feb 25, 2008 7:41 PM

Sep 2007
MajorAddiction said:
Futami was great near the end there. The animation also seems different than usual

Agreed. Because I recall thinking more than once this episode, "Wow, Futami looks super pretty right now...prettier than usual."
Feb 25, 2008 7:51 PM

Aug 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
Oh man what a great episode! Futami looked soo awesome when she was embarrased <3

This scene totally made me like Futami. She was too moe this episode, though I still want Kazuki x Sakino.

Vizard said:
Loved this episode. The Tom and Jerry scene was nostaligc. Futami actually cried and laughed. Aozora Loop and Wasurenaide just made my day.

Definitely one of the better episodes.

Seriously, the OP and ED are perfect for this anime.

Anticipating the next episode intently.
Feb 25, 2008 8:39 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Iriya said:
Okay, I used to root for Kazuki and Sakino but this episode made Kazuki x Futami for me. :D

I love how there are only 4 eps left and I still don't know who half the people are going to end up with. Usually by now you'd pretty much know so props to this show for being original-ish!
Agreed.

datsunvic said:
Kai seems to me to be the best male lead character of the anime. I have to think that the Mao X Kai relationship will rebloom.
He's so much more mature than the other leads. A lot of people don't like him, but I do xD
Feb 26, 2008 12:09 AM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Kai is only the 'best male lead' because the freakin' director WANTS it to be that way. Good lord its annoying. No one is THAT nice, or THAT perfect. Kai annoys the hell out of me because guys just don't do that. We say stupid shit, we're not perfect like that. To hell with Kai.

Kouichi is a dumbass though. Make a decision and stick with it. Shitty drama ftl.\

On a lighter note...Futami rocked. Seriously, rocked. My hat's off to Kazuki too.
Feb 26, 2008 1:15 AM

Jun 2007
Neverender said:
Dude, is it just me or did they make everyone's hair look a lot more detailed than usual?

Ya this ep seemed like they spent more time on the art. Was a great touch in my opinion.

Futami for the win! Lets hope things stay that way now. I don't want to see Sakino pop into the picture and cause drama for the two like shes been doing. She needs to hook up with someone else.

Kai made the whole beginning suck. That face needs to be punched.

Its beginning to look bad for Kouichi. Assuming Yuumi brakes up with him and Mao moves out, Kouichi is gonna end up alone. I feel for him though, this whole time he knew what he wanted and then Mao dropped the bomb on him and screwed him up. Now hes gotta make a choice fast before he blows it with either of the girls.

Updated Relationship chart. Post if any errors are found.
Feb 26, 2008 1:48 AM

Oct 2007
seriously whats with people bashing kai all the damn time. grow up a little and realize that you'd do the same damn thing, trust me. kai grew up and along the way grew some balls, go kai.
Feb 26, 2008 7:10 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Xinil said:
Kai annoys the hell out of me because guys just don't do that. We say stupid shit, we're not perfect like that. To hell with Kai.
Lol. I understand now xD

But you're right, I suppose it is kind of unrealistic... I have to admit, I did think "Wow, you got over that fast" but then again, how far did their relationship really go? Half the time, it was more of a friendship anyway...
Feb 26, 2008 9:08 AM
Jun 2007
Great episode! Futami was relly cute and has made me just love her even more!
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2008 9:33 AM

Sep 2007
nice episode. Futami is very pretty in this episode, and for Mao to suddenly leave at Kouichi's house, what will Kouichi do? well better to look forward to the next episode :D

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Feb 26, 2008 9:52 AM
Jan 2008
now now people stop hating on Kai. Xinil your right not all of us guys are perfect. but there out to be one that is perfect. You do learn something when someone breaks your heart and kai learned that he does not need Mao to be his inspiration to continue with his dreams anymore and that is to be a musician. I thought kouichi was cool in the beginning now he is an idiot worse male lead ever. He wanted to be with Yumi all this time and now he got her. And then bam Mao said one thing to him and he forgot all about the feelings for Yumi. Idiot. I hope he end up alone. xD FutamixKazuki is great but will it last? because Sakino looks like she is going to learn how to dress and act like a girl more.
Feb 26, 2008 11:05 AM

Sep 2007
Um I know someone who's like Kai. That should be enough proof that there can be guys out there who are like him (I'm not using the word 'perfect' here).
Feb 26, 2008 12:54 PM
Nov 2007
Xinil said:
Kai is only the 'best male lead' because the freakin' director WANTS it to be that way. Good lord its annoying. No one is THAT nice, or THAT perfect. Kai annoys the hell out of me because guys just don't do that. We say stupid shit, we're not perfect like that. To hell with Kai.

Kouichi is a dumbass though. Make a decision and stick with it. Shitty drama ftl.

On a lighter note...Futami rocked. Seriously, rocked. My hat's off to Kazuki too.

Yeah, Kai is definitely an extremely unrealistic character.
Feb 26, 2008 8:16 PM

Jul 2007
Iriya said:
Yup, she turned human this episode! Who knew...

The improved artwork was a nice touch, I wonder if it'll stick around for the remaining episodes.
Feb 27, 2008 7:53 AM

Apr 2007
Damn, FUTAMIIII why are u so damn cute! That is why she is my #1 Kimikiss girl, undescribably adorably attitude + face when she was gettin nervous. On the other hand, Mao moving out of the house is....kinda, expected, after all that, and I also do not like where that's heading...on Kouichi's part of the story that is.
Feb 28, 2008 12:16 PM

Feb 2008
STOP AT 10:17 the girls in the background look like the three from minami-ke :DD
well maybe you can just recognise kana :D
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Feb 28, 2008 1:51 PM
Sep 2007
i too disagree that kai is "unrealistic" or "not like men are" or something like that.
what do you want him to do? get all emo, or get angry or something like that?
i too know quite a few people who acted kai-like when in similar situations (and i too dont use 'perfect', as it doesn't take perfection to act mature and not like an ass when you get dumped, and "get over it" in the sense of living on somewhat normally)
Feb 29, 2008 3:49 PM

Jul 2006
pretty much as i expected the main characters ended up being the ones who ruined the series and started making it unenjoyable to watch while the side characters is the only thing that keeps me watching.

this happends in pretty much every single drama anime ive watched so far. for example da capo where nemu made the anime booring and actually made me skip the scenes containing her. this is pretty much the same as what im doing with kouichi scenes now..
Friendship is like peeing youre pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Feb 29, 2008 6:12 PM
Nov 2007
stayatari said:
STOP AT 10:17 the girls in the background look like the three from minami-ke :DD
well maybe you can just recognise kana :D

Nice observation! lol
Mar 5, 2008 9:57 PM

May 2007
Iriya said:
MajorAddiction said:

Agreed. Because I recall thinking more than once this episode, "Wow, Futami looks super pretty right now...prettier than usual."

Agreed. In the scene in the lobby of Futami's apt building, didn't it suddenly seem like Kazuki looked... more mature? Less boyish? His body type looked a little older and his face was different. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I liked the art in this episode. Wish it had been like that since the beginning.

Anyway, Kazuki x Futami ftw! They were SO cute and teenagey and stuff. And Mao should move far, far, far away... like, off the show. I'm so tired of her.
Mar 13, 2008 11:33 PM

Jan 2008
wahhh eriko-chan(that's futami-san's first name btw) u finally awakening ur feelings i love it

ERIKO forever
May 10, 2008 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
haha the scene of futami really was enjoying

is it just me or everytime i see kazuki he reminds me more and more of shiro from fate/stay night...

Jun 14, 2008 7:46 AM
Oct 2007
ok cute futami was cute :)
Aug 28, 2008 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
Okay, Eriko was always an interesting character, but I don't realy liked her up to know. I'm realy glad that the show is not only focusin to Kouichi's love triangle or quadrilateral (although I like that storyline too)! :)
maLakaiAug 28, 2008 12:37 PM
Feb 13, 2009 10:39 AM

Dec 2008
LMAO @ "It doesn't matter, let's move forward"
Oh God, that was hilarious, no wonder Futami laughed xD

Brilliant episode, I loved Futami's expressions <3

~Abs
Jun 7, 2009 1:41 AM

Jan 2009
is it just me or at the cafeteria in the background you can see kana from minami-ke? Although her pig tails do look a little but thicker... anyone else notice this?
Jun 14, 2009 2:58 AM

Jul 2008
haha everyone love the tom and jerry thingie, and it was the same epi xD
first time i see futami with such a face, really cute. now i hope asuka wont interfere.

Jul 14, 2009 6:49 PM

Jan 2009
Nuo !!!
I want Kazuki x Asuka !!
Aug 31, 2009 5:06 PM

May 2009
Kazuki just skyrocketed in my esteem for him , he never gave up on Futami and did his best to break her shell and finally was awarded (for now at least ~~)

And yes please get rid of Mao she`s ruining a lot of the enjoyment i had earlier on in this show.
Jun 18, 2011 6:26 PM

Apr 2010
I LOVED this!!!

Not only did the animation quality get boosted significantly, but Futami finally opened up completely!

The Tom & Jerry symbolism was amazing - Aihara chases and loses but never gives up and keeps going.

Futami's reaction when seeing Aihara walking to her apartment was beyond cute.

I feel terrible for what Sakino has going for her though :\

Also, Kai is still a bawss
Jul 29, 2011 2:24 PM

Sep 2010
While watching this series and reading all the comments, I honestly don't understand where all the Kai hate is coming from. This whole time he's just been a nice guy who likes Mao, and all she does is (somewhat inadvertently) string him along. I still don't want him and Mao to be together in the end, but he's still a good character.
Oct 12, 2012 3:55 AM

Jan 2012
well done to Kazuki for being single heartedly to Futami while Kouichi is being a fking half-ass
MoeXtremeOct 12, 2012 4:18 AM
Apr 30, 2013 4:48 PM

May 2012
Futami was so cute in this episode, in the end she doesn't know her own feelings, it's rather hard to understand from someone that smart I'm sure about that! Mao-chan planning to move out of their house, I really wonder what will happen next!

It's now balancing between happiness and sadness!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.