Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2014 11:46 AM

Oct 2011
Want more. No twintails no life.
Oct 10, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2012
I like how the main cast from Chuunibyou voices here too.

Yeah,a lot of nonsense and lack of comedy. Probably dropped in a few episodes later.
Oct 10, 2014 12:03 PM

May 2010
sevendeadlywins said:
MC is generic otaku who obsesses over appearances to the point of creepiness

I don't think you know what otaku means. The MC is actually pretty normal outside of his obsession over twintails.
Oct 10, 2014 12:03 PM

Feb 2011
After watching the first episode my impressions are all over the place
from "Is this just a perverted delusional story" to "wow that looks like Miku" to "dem fire blades, you can't beat a flaming sword" to "what the hell do twintails have to do with world peace?"
Oct 10, 2014 12:08 PM

Apr 2010
First anime this season to make me laugh. Reminds me of earlier days of the Power Rangers based on how cheesy and cliché this is.
Oct 10, 2014 12:22 PM
Feb 2013
So silly. Got some Vividred and Kill la Kill vibes. The bad guy was hilarious. Gonna watch some more episodes.
Oct 10, 2014 12:24 PM

Sep 2010
WTF DID I JUST WATCHED (◎_◎;)

My brain literally melted through my ears
Oct 10, 2014 12:30 PM

Oct 2012
Absolutely hilarious XD
The plot is soo dumb and I love the over dramaticness of the cliches used, can't wait for the next episode!

Iasuru said:
Want more. No twintails no life.
~nya
Oct 10, 2014 12:35 PM
Mar 2014
MarlyTT said:
sevendeadlywins said:
MC is generic otaku who obsesses over appearances to the point of creepiness

I don't think you know what otaku means. The MC is actually pretty normal outside of his obsession over twintails.

he seems takes on a similar role to one, agreed that it's not the perfect term but it's the closest I can get to describing it. don't know how normal he is because I haven't read the ln.
Oct 10, 2014 12:40 PM

Aug 2008
And I thought Kampfer was ridiculous...

I don't even know what to say for this episode. It was so random and dumb... that it's actually funny. I'll keep watching for a bit.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Oct 10, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2014
havent gotten around to watching Kampfer yet but the premises seem to be alike.

- OP is whatever, same goes for ED
- twintail hair fetish huh?
- Thouars/Thuearle (or however HS spelled it) easily has the best dialogue/lines
- lizardmen stealing twintails away eh?
- holy hell, the comedy(?)/gags are real... super stupid silly
- this would've been a bit better if Souji didn't need to gender-bend, hell i think having him stay male yet put on female gear (kore wa zombie desu) or grow out twintails would've sufficed.

damn, i really dont like forced comedy but will wait for 1-2 more episodes before deciding.
Oct 10, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
kingscounty said:
- this would've been a bit better if Souji didn't need to gender-bend, hell i think having him stay male yet put on female gear (kore wa zombie desu) or grow out twintails would've sufficed.

I beg to disagree, because this way Souji has the possibility of becoming part of his own harem. I mean seriously, TailRed is so damn cute....

i have conflicted feels.
Oct 10, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2010
kingscounty said:

Then it would've turned this into yet another shitty harem like Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka.
Oct 10, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2012
New "so ultimatly bad so good" Kämpfer für die Liebe - Twintails edition? Count me in, but i still have nightmares about that threat, couldnt think of worse things than loosing twintails in anime :(
Oct 10, 2014 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
It was so stupid yet I just couldn't look away. It feels like the author made it so purposely stupid to make fun of how ridiculous LNs can be, or he just could be serious about the whole thing. One or the other.
Oct 10, 2014 1:24 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
bobuy00 said:
kingscounty said:

I beg to disagree, because this way Souji has the possibility of becoming part of his own harem. I mean seriously, TailRed is so damn cute....

i have conflicted feels.
My only problem is I could've totally fapped to TailRed if it wasn't actually a guy on the inside ;_;
Oct 10, 2014 1:31 PM

May 2010
Imperial_Thunder said:
or he just could be serious about the whole thing. One or the other.

How in the world would you think that the author is serious?
Oct 10, 2014 1:32 PM

Feb 2014
Dafuq did I just watch.

Couldn't be more stupid and weird, but I couldn't help laughing at how stupid it is.
Oct 10, 2014 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
I'm enjoying this show based on how many buzzwords you can fit into a description:

"Genderbent magical girl/boy in mecha suit fights evil power-rangers-esque pervert lizard aliens trying to steal twintails"

It was dumb and fun and I'm definitely going to keep watching.
Oct 10, 2014 2:07 PM

Jun 2013
This was ridiculous, silly, stupid, absurd etc. but it was fun. Very fun.
Those damn monsters want to eradicate twintails! How dare they! This is outrageous!
This was so ridiculous it actually turned into something quite enjoyable. I'll be seeing this to the end.

The only thing that worries me is Production IMS. They recently ruined Date A Live II and Sora no Otoshimono Final. I hope they don't screw this one up.
Oct 10, 2014 2:12 PM

Feb 2008
I can laugh when a bad show is unintentionally hilarious (Cipher, Psychic Wars, Tsui no Sora, etc.), but when the creator does it on purpose and takes pride in creating junk... no. I'll just spend these twenty minutes a week doing something else instead.
Oct 10, 2014 3:48 PM

Apr 2011
MAL has a bunch of humorless bastards and I'm sure this amazing show will end up with a much lower show than it deserves ...

Absolutely loved it, from the breasty alien girl and her innuendo to the design of the main character's genderswapped form to the weird reptilian lolicon ... most definitely will be watching this season.

10/10
Oct 10, 2014 4:08 PM

Jul 2010
Mystz said:
Huh, I sort of loved the ridiculousness of it all, seeing this was just a lot of fun. Actually looking forward to more of this.

Same here, was kinda expecting shit but was pleasantly surprised.
Oct 10, 2014 5:02 PM
Oct 2014
I don't know, but I actually found the first episode quite amusing. I was actually hesitant at first seeing that the score on the anime page was below 7 but after watching the first episode I actually want to see more! It was funny even though it's obviously nonsensical. I mean, a big ass lizard that's into loli girls with twintails lolwut.
Oct 10, 2014 5:24 PM

Mar 2014
BEST FIRST EPISODE EVER!!! hahahahaha
that was the most twisted, ecchied and yet
badly EPIC power ranger-style anime EVER
It was stupid, very fun and packs with some
action, looking forward on it and hope ends
well x3
Oct 10, 2014 6:08 PM

Oct 2010
I do got an anime twin tail fetish but the moment they did gender bender crap i dropped it.
Oct 10, 2014 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
Honestly, I'm not sure if the writer takes this seriously or just wrote these LNs as a joke. Doesn't matter though, this is hilarious since everything is so stupid, including the MC.
Oct 10, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
This is the story of a high school boy who really loves twintails. He's simply addicted to them. Then, out of sudden a bunch of Argonians appear and suck the will of women to have twintails. So the high schooler have to fight the Argonians after morphing into Itsuka Kotori wearing a Symphogear suit.

10/10, better than FMAB.
Oct 10, 2014 7:00 PM

Nov 2013
My god, this show is ridiculous and I absolutely love it. I can't believe they made a whole show about glorifying twintails, with superpowers relevant to them and bad guys with the goal of fighting over them.

I've always loved twintails so I couldn't be happier that this is a thing. This is beautiful.
Oct 10, 2014 7:29 PM

Apr 2012
The MC has Tail Fetish XD
Tail red save the day

the show is really ridiculous XD
but i quite enjoy it

Oct 10, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2011
The silliness of this series... I think it is just pure genius. Hahaha. Will definitely watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2014 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
What the actual fuck? So this is going to be the so-bad-so-good/so-stupid-so-hilarious show of the season. Ok, let's see:

- Great characters design.

- Good OST.

- Good Action.

I think Kenzen Robo Daimidaler was better, but lets give it a chance.
Oct 10, 2014 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
A high-budget production of a crappy premise? I'm in... or not. I honestly don't know what to feel about this. Everything is downright silly and nonsensical to the point that I don't care anymore. If there's one thing this episode achieved, it made me facepalmed more than any episode so far.

LastChapter said:

Whoaaah. Those are nice visuals.
Oct 10, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2012
Fiji said:
The silliness of this series... I think it is just pure genius. Hahaha. Will definitely watch.

My thoughts exactly!
Oct 10, 2014 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
I wish I was the MC right now (except the transforming to a girl part)
Oct 10, 2014 10:02 PM
Jul 2011
Thouars was it, she was rather desparate before showing herself to Souji and Aika.
I was guessing she lost it and decided to took an unusual first approach to them.

In the upcoming episodes I wonder if she going to do approach Erina the same way?

Actually I would rather want Souji to turn Thouars into twin tail already.
Thouars seems to be more reluctant on becoming twintails but she rather wants to give her body away to Souji than becoming twintails, her characters is unmeasureable.

Souji doesn't want twintails to be gone, but that is not the point isn't it?
Before that these villians are causing more than enough trouble for people already.

And seriously when that lizard captured that little female and he felt that little female's cuteness so he brought the sofa filled with dolls.
Before he vanish, he wanted to touch Tailred's twintail was.

Forget plot, no thinking about the plot only can make us drop this series.
I can't let the plot distract me from enjoying this series.
rladls717Oct 10, 2014 10:05 PM
Oct 10, 2014 10:35 PM
Mar 2014
Veronin said:
I can laugh when a bad show is unintentionally hilarious (Cipher, Psychic Wars, Tsui no Sora, etc.), but when the creator does it on purpose and takes pride in creating junk... no. I'll just spend these twenty minutes a week doing something else instead.

that's quite fair given how these tropes are being used. i can't imagine it getting any worse, though. probably the next samurai flamenco in terms of ridiculous plot creating divisiveness
Oct 10, 2014 11:53 PM

Dec 2010
Well, this was incredibly stupid, pointless, and corny.

EXACTLY WHY I WATCHED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So I'm quite happy with it. The first episode felt more like a set up episode, but I think the series has some interesting things it can do, and the girls are cute. As long as they can continue to protect twintails (which to be honest are the best hair style) I will be very happy indeed!
Oct 11, 2014 1:05 AM

Sep 2014
I guess I got too excited when episode 1 was about to come out. I overestimated it, I didn't know that they have to fight to save twintails. That is the only thing that disappointed me. I mean why couldn't they fight for something else?
レムって、誰のこと?
Oct 11, 2014 1:25 AM

Aug 2013
I've burried my twintails fetish for a long time..
and this show make it appearing on the surface again..

DAMNIT Tailred, why are you so cute?!
I get the weirdest boner right now..

anyway, this is a brainless anime
you just need to turn off your brain to enjoy it at its best!
why you all need to be serious?
it's just an anime..
Oct 11, 2014 2:10 AM
Aug 2011
This show is too stupid. I love it.
Oct 11, 2014 2:14 AM

Aug 2008
It was OK. Mostly because of the animation, some action sequences and fan service.

This feels alot like a cross between Daimidaler and Kampfer.
Oct 11, 2014 5:51 AM

Oct 2013
3/10, dropped.

Forced myself to finish the episode, just to see the MC becoming a girl, because we don't get such fan-service enough with SAO II this season....

God, the anime industry.... it has no future. Such shits like this become animated with large budgets, but the actual good stuff is rushed, gets too small of a budget or doesn't get adapted at all....

Every season comes an anime that appeals to a certain fetish, with no regard for logic. This time it is twin-tails.... I wonder if anyone actually watches this kind of junk and legitimately calls it a masterpiece.
I am a human.
Oct 11, 2014 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
AppoX said:
3/10, dropped.

Forced myself to finish the episode, just to see the MC becoming a girl, because we don't get such fan-service enough with SAO II this season....

God, the anime industry.... it has no future. Such shits like this become animated with large budgets, but the actual good stuff is rushed, gets too small of a budget or doesn't get adapted at all....

Every season comes an anime that appeals to a certain fetish, with no regard for logic. This time it is twin-tails.... I wonder if anyone actually watches this kind of junk and legitimately calls it a masterpiece.

u didnt get this anime... at all
Oct 11, 2014 7:27 AM

Mar 2014
Meh this show is just mediocre, I will just watch it because I have time

Oct 11, 2014 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
AppoX said:

I understand you, how dare they give the people what they want. The bastards!

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 11, 2014 9:16 AM

Jul 2014
AppoX said:
3/10, dropped.

>The show's premise

>Your head
[center][/center]
Oct 11, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
Hah i thought it was some kind of a joke.. twin tails, but it was actually pretty cool.
I hope the animation keep the same quality all the way through, really enjoyable.
Oct 11, 2014 10:22 AM

Nov 2013
So this is gonna be one of those anime that are so bad they are good. Also, did just Ramiel fell out of that alien guy?
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 11, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2014
This was absurdly funny. Good to see the show doesn't take itself seriously whatsoever.

That silver haired girl and her sexual innuendos, lmao.

Will give it another episode or two before I decide wherever to pick it up or not, though.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

53 by ensefalon »»
Jun 10, 2023 9:35 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

117 by UltiDW »»
Jan 26, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2014

66 by raldone01 »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

62 by alexw1020 »»
Dec 1, 2022 5:41 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2014

89 by alexw1020 »»
Nov 26, 2022 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.