Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2014 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah a beach episode.

I noticed a little bonding between Satone and Rikka this episode. Ah, how sweet. The girls looked cute in their swimsuits imo. And was that a Chuunibyou battle I just witnessed on the beach? Nice. I really liked Rikka's transformation there.

Dem flashbacks. Oh Satone..
Mar 5, 2014 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
Beach ep. Helping out at sleeping sempai's beach shop. Chuuni girl's sister got a girl back from Italy (daughter of the teacher in Italy). It's time he needs to think seriously about them two, while Chuuni girl is worrying about her power being weak. Pink hair girl helped her by challenging her. Robot?? Pink hair's feeling cannot hold anymore and is going to berserk?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 5, 2014 1:57 PM

Jun 2011
Next episode prediction: Yuuta will realize Satone's feeling. But in the end, their relationship returns to the same as before.

TLDR: more filler next episode.
Mar 5, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2011
Really the show has too many female characters now, its slowly getting annoying for me.
Going full yuri with Nibutani and Dekomori, albeit cute sometimes, feels like a total waste lately. Especially Nibutani, come on.
Mar 5, 2014 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
http://i.imgur.com/XIBJtJc.jpg
here's hoping from now on we don't get another filler... this was a great episode. Really disappointed Rikka chose BOTH Yuuta and her Chuunibyou, dammit, I wanna see her grow up, not return to her old self
"Living well is the best revenge"
Mar 5, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Shih said:
Next episode prediction: Yuuta will realize Satone's feeling. But in the end, their relationship returns to the same as before.

TLDR: more filler next episode.

Yeah definitely see that coming. Would like Satone to end up with Yuuta but i guess there's no chance, unfortunately.

This.
Mar 5, 2014 9:26 PM

Jun 2011
daysun22 & VeryNicePerson said:
Both of you are dreaming. For anyone that has watched the show knows that they were just going to touch noses. Nothing to be excited about!
Mar 5, 2014 11:54 PM

Apr 2011
It's already been set in stone that Yuuta and Rikka will always be together.

Oh well...
Mar 6, 2014 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, the beginning made me root for Rikka but then the ending made me go back to Satone x Yuuta.

Is there really no chance for Yuuta and Satone to be together? XD
Mar 6, 2014 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
Faust91x said:
Damn, the beginning made me root for Rikka but then the ending made me go back to Satone x Yuuta.

Is there really no chance for Yuuta and Satone to be together? XD

I doubt it (although I would love that couple xD), but we get some Satone's over Yuuta development at last. I was waiting for this since episode 1. This was a nice episode.

AlexGK said:
Really the show has too many female characters now, its slowly getting annoying for me.

Totally agree, I said it early and it's getting more annoying this "moe-harem" thing. They even introduced that little girl wich is totally irrelevant. And where's Makoto?

Liked the ending, nice ep.
Mar 6, 2014 11:38 AM
Oct 2013
Noooo, not the love triangle again...
Mar 6, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2013
Nice a beach episode. Shichimiya starting to grow feelings for Yuuta.
Mar 6, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
I thought this ep was probably the best in quite a while of this season. Not saying much though <_<

Must be Touka XD She reminded me why she's my fav :D How she wanted Kuzuha to come with her impressed by her cooking skills And her Italian joke of having a child was so lololol. Cento was so cute. And her obsession with Samurai drama is funny XD She owned Rikka and Sanae hahaha.

I thought that the plot is going to develop with Rikka quitting the Chuuni stuff but instead she came back more OP than ever. Gotta admit the Renewal mode Full armor looked so damn BA!!

Still can't pin point Satone's position in this. She wished Rikka a happy relationship then just from Yuuta sleeping on her shoulder she burns up fantasizing about making out with him and going all the way with him XD

She did resist though. Burning up in the bathroom :3 Gotta admit she was friggin cute there.
Mar 6, 2014 12:05 PM
Oct 2012
Saotone's romantic fantasies just nitro'ed past Rikka's in a span of a few seconds.

Rikka -> takes entire episodes to think about holding hands and kissing on the cheek.

Saotone -> Yuusha leans on her shoulders -> Hold hands -> Kiss on the lips -> Naked pushing him down... In all of 15 seconds.
Mar 6, 2014 12:25 PM

Apr 2013
What a meh ep.
I really can't stand this girl.
Mar 6, 2014 12:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Suddenly full TTGL

I don't mind a love triangle but we already know it's gonna be Yuuta x Rikka in the end (which it obviously should be) so I only hope it'll be done in a non-cliché way that will slow down the main romance development any further
Mar 6, 2014 12:47 PM
Mar 2013
TTGL reference's for the win.

Satone, realizing her love? No matter what, Yuuta and Rikka will keep going strong.

My guess would be that in the end of Next Episode Satone will confess, and then it ends.
Mar 6, 2014 12:59 PM
Dec 2013
I liked the episode by the fact that Priestess came back, really love her <3 although i didn't fully liked that Rikka thing of choosing Chuu-2 AND Yuuta i kinda dig the Satone x Yuuta a little... Those flashbacks/made-up memories owned the ed
"If i were to be the protagonist of a story, it would be a tragedy"
Mar 6, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
Kuzuha got invited to go to Italy...

She just came back from Jakarta, so we know she have a passport, she could at least stay there for 2 month learning from Italian chef... She should go.

3 coins huh... How is Rikka suppose to get the last coin from Yuuta.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2014 1:06 PM
Jul 2013
Yuuta: "without me noticing rikka was troubled" x2. what a useless guy
Mar 6, 2014 1:28 PM

Sep 2007
Good to see Touka back. Great cliffhanger.
AllografterMar 6, 2014 1:45 PM

Mar 6, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2012
Liked how it went all Gurren Lagann on us for 2 minutes.
Mar 6, 2014 1:54 PM

Jun 2010
Glad to see Touka again.

As always, Shinka and Deko's comedic routines are the best!
Mar 6, 2014 2:09 PM

Jun 2013
Hue hue, looks like Satone did not give up on Yuuta after all =3
Mar 6, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
Okay episode. The only important was the end I guess. Also seems stupid to be introducing new characters such as Cento this late in the show. Hope there will be some drama next week, it really needs to pick up the pace.
Mar 6, 2014 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
so Shichimiya still have feelings to yuuta (kinda obvious)
im getting sick of anime series with full girls cast and 1 boy :0
Mar 6, 2014 2:48 PM
Jul 2013
It can be defined as fanservice. Touka joke was very funny and the end of the episode, love is in the air.
Mar 6, 2014 3:02 PM

Sep 2013
Oooooh we're getting plot! Satone in a panic at the end was funny.
Has this actually been confirmed for 12 episodes? It doesn't feel like the show's going to end soon.
Mar 6, 2014 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
Touka is such a babe. Glad to see her again.

Also Nibutani x Dekomori is still stronk.

With that said, with the season nearing its end, it's about time we started seeing some progress from Satone.
Mar 6, 2014 3:12 PM

Jan 2014
Sophia!!! dat ending
5/5 can't wait for next ep
Mar 6, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2013
Satone.. realizing how she feels huh.
kinda lol'ed when she realized. the look on her face.
Mar 6, 2014 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
Ophis said:
Okay episode. The only important was the end I guess. Also seems stupid to be introducing new characters such as Cento this late in the show. Hope there will be some drama next week, it really needs to pick up the pace.

Cento is just a device to bring Touka back as the reasonable adult in the show (a role Nibutani pretty much served). Since Touka is back it gives Rikka someone to run to once the Satone drama comes up.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Mar 6, 2014 3:47 PM

Jun 2011
daysun22 said:
here's hoping from now on we don't get another filler... this was a great episode. Really disappointed Rikka chose BOTH Yuuta and her Chuunibyou, dammit, I wanna see her grow up, not return to her old self

^This
Mar 6, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2013
"I will believe in the Yuuta that believes in me." <- Rikka, you're too genius.
Mar 6, 2014 4:36 PM

Mar 2012
Aaaaannnndd cue the beach episode followed by the beginning of a love triangle.
Mar 6, 2014 4:36 PM

Jul 2012
Beach episode, WOOT!

Love triangle completed...

Great episode!!!
Mar 6, 2014 4:37 PM

Jan 2014
What if I want Satone to win?
Mar 6, 2014 5:19 PM

Jan 2014
Nice episode.

So things are growing with 3 episodes left.
Love Kumin, that bikini pun was funny.
Satone is a good character, too bad it wasn't much there until now...
It felt good to see again Touka-san, and by the way, that italian joke is true.
Mar 6, 2014 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
I swear the problem i have with this show is it Takes big steps forwards but then instantly takes them all back near the end

i don't care for Rikka still i was excited to see her mature..but nope
Mar 6, 2014 5:34 PM

Feb 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Still can't pin point Satone's position in this. She wished Rikka a happy relationship then just from Yuuta sleeping on her shoulder she burns up fantasizing about making out with him and going all the way with him XD

She had given up on Yuuta because when the time came she couldn't give up on her Chuuni.

Now Rikka's showing her she may not actually have had to choose between the two.

She's starting to realize she may not have made the best choose back then and her feelings are coming back in full force.

Sadly, she's not going to win.
Mar 6, 2014 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm don't know how I felt about this.
Would have been nice to see Rikka naturally lose her chuunibyou instead of being forced out of it like last season.
Mar 6, 2014 6:04 PM
May 2009
there is nothing wrong her her chunni. She's just playing and having fun. In season 1 she had a issue she was running from by acting chunni. S1 rika is really different from s2 rika.
Mar 6, 2014 6:22 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
yesss
dramaaaa
Love how the episode ended, with images of Satone and Yuuta, they aren't too bad together
Mar 6, 2014 7:05 PM

Jul 2009
hnghhhhh. so much win for mori summer and touka. i am pleased.
the robot part was incredibly face palm worthy. i cant wait for the new girl to finally make her move.
hope touka stays around though. need more touka.
Mar 6, 2014 7:27 PM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah a beach episode.

I noticed a little bonding between Satone and Rikka this episode. Ah, how sweet. The girls looked cute in their swimsuits imo. And was that a Chuunibyou battle I just witnessed on the beach? Nice. I really liked Rikka's transformation there.

Dem flashbacks. Oh Satone..

Ya I really loved this episode for all those same reasons you liked it. I REALLY liked seeing Touka-san. God is she hot in this episode! Oh and those flashbacks for Shichimiya, were amazing!

I think this season is really getting good in respect to the romance as well. The "chubo" scenes are getting pretty good as well. REALLY liking this season overall.
Mar 6, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
Touka's body hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mar 6, 2014 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good beach episode. Shichimiya had feelings for Yuuta.
Mar 6, 2014 7:41 PM

Dec 2012
Hase0 said:
Touka's body hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Amen!

Also I do have one "gripe" about this entire series so far. Especially now that we are so "far" into Yuuta and Rikka's relationship... Yuuta needs to take Touka AND Nibutani's advice an actually DO something! The "purity" aspect of this relationship is getting a bit to hard for me to handle at times. I'm not asking for anything explicit. I doubt KyoAni is known for anything like that. (not exactly a KyoAni fan. I'm not really a "moeblob fan." This is the first "moeblob" anime I've actually enjoyed.) But at this point they should have kissed on the lips like the Shichimiya "what if" flash back scenes.

I mean hell, when I was his age I was well past that! I sure as heck wasn't "oblivious" like he seems to act/be. Even though I could never get past 3rd base in my relationships back then, I still got THAT far. lol. But hell he can't seem to even get to first base. (not asking for him to go any further than that.)

EDIT: I mean Yuuta and Rikka won't even sit together on the train? If it wasn't for the Shichimiya "what if" flashbacks, and how that had to be setup, I would of really questioned why on earth they aren't even sitting together. Those scenes made up for that.

PS: I have not read the LN or whatever for this anime. I'm just going off my personal opinions....etc.

Tohka_Yatogami said:
It was a good beach episode. Shichimiya had feelings for Yuuta.

We've known that since she was introduced really.

Also I forgot to mention that I really liked Shichimiya this episode! Heck I've liked her since she was introduced! But that entire Satone x Yuuta scene was just awesome!
xPreatorianxMar 6, 2014 7:55 PM
Mar 6, 2014 7:47 PM

May 2012
Boring episode, boring season, boring show. I really want to drop this but the completionist in me is compelling me otherwise.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Mar 6, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2012
Beach episode equals cute girls in bikinis, which equals me being happy~! x3
LOL!
Other than that, cute episode overall.
The Tyrant Eye has been restored~! xD
That ending.....Satone is remembering the feelings for Yuuta?! D:
Oh no! xD
Can't wait for next episode~! xD
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

223 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.