Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 25, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

That robot. THOSE ROBOTS. Dat robot tournament/battle.

Nice mini mecha fight though. Kaito's got some cool skills knocking out that purple bot. The other fight was fun to watch too imo. It reminded me of of Angelic Layer. Kaito struggles in the second fight although I'm not too surprised.

Stark700Oct 25, 2012 7:09 PM
Oct 25, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2007
Competition thing this ep. He's so calm and won easily to final.

Wait, that masked finalist is Hosoya-san? lol~ But he's strong. Then it went weird with weird vision of him being attacked or having some kind of virus that he lost... And a girl came.

They ended up no club. lol~ now he's testing that finalist, so the club stays. And thus the guy joining the club.

Next week airing 26:45 (later than scheduled).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 25, 2012 5:35 PM

May 2011
Nice one, Kaito~! That robot final was nice to see there.

Though I wonder what kind of virus he got there. Is it some kind of Matrix there?
Oct 25, 2012 5:35 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode, in a way glad they didn't win because it would idk have felt cliche if they beat all odds to win it all, not to mention the blackmail at the end was a nice touch in the replacement of winning. That said tho i wonder whats up with Kai, it seemed as if his perception accelerated at the cost of his bodys stamina? perhaps putting to much strain on his heart, because it was already mentioned that his reactions are unnaturally fast but during that one moment they seemed even faster than usual, makes you wonder if he has the worst condition of the two.
Oct 25, 2012 5:42 PM

Sep 2012
Oh my God dat robot spirit.

3 episode rule passed far beyond expectation, defiantly watching the rest of this show.
Oct 25, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2007
GINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BISHONEN!!!!!! Tell me that noone else got Stardriver vibes from Mr. Pleiades!!!!!!!

Super awesome episode. They added some more mystery a new char and all the robot fights were cool :3 Love this anime so far I'm sure its gonna get even better
Oct 25, 2012 5:47 PM

Nov 2009
Just wondering ... when will we see the girl in the ED xD ?

Nice episode btw, what a twist, 2 times champion is also the guy from the same school. Err I guess MC's ability is some how relate to reading steiner (lol), or maybe not, he has the ability to increase his reaction time, feel like the time was slowing down instead, interesting ...
Oct 25, 2012 6:03 PM

Apr 2007
the tiny robots were so cute fighting :3

and can't wait for some MC backstory
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Oct 25, 2012 6:04 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome episode, love the robot fighting.
That was so nice to black mailing him so Robotics Club stay alive.

Somehow it's have a similiar feeling of Chaos;head & Steins Gate.
I'm going to believe something similiar like Kaito will only be the only one that remember and that girl that pass too.
Everything is mystery.

I didn't hear him say Physical bursterlmao (Accel World)

That's might be the reason why his reaction time is so abnormal when he was playing the game and they believed he was cheating.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 25, 2012 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,the robo fights were cool,and Subaru being the Masked guy was lol.

Kai have a syndrome to slow time mmmmm and it seems the organization that the sister works is after him in some way....well things are going to get interesting no doubt.

The club lives!! Black Mail for the win!! poor Subaru ended joining the club XD

Beyond that new chick appears seems she is famous in a way,and give Kai a evil smirk.

Well next episode seems they are going to a space station...lets see how it goes!
Oct 25, 2012 6:32 PM

May 2011
Cloudy-Sky said:
GINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BISHONEN!!!!!! Tell me that noone else got Stardriver vibes from Mr. Pleiades!!!!!!!

Super awesome episode. They added some more mystery a new char and all the robot fights were cool :3 Love this anime so far I'm sure its gonna get even better

I got some kind of vibe from that lol. Mr. Pleiades is awesome!

The foreshadowing in this episode has me really hooked in with the plot. Still curious about that illness that Yashio has.

That was a very exciting fight!
Oct 25, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2011
I noticed a more fluid animation, interesting episode btw. I wonder what happened with Kai.
Oct 25, 2012 7:11 PM

May 2011
Pokemon + Star Driver = Robotics;Notes. Galactic pretty boy anyone?
The pace was simply awful and all these plot elements seem random and unfitting.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Oct 25, 2012 7:14 PM

Nov 2008
Ginga Bishounen indeed!
Oct 25, 2012 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
Such a good episode. I'm curious about that flashback in the ship, when both Aki and Kai were unconscious.

Aki gets more and more adorable!! Really love her!!
Oct 25, 2012 7:22 PM

Oct 2008
Pretty good ep, after a somewhat weak first episode, 2 and 3 were quite good
Oct 25, 2012 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
Basically Kai "suffers" the exact opposite syndrome that Akiho suffers. Similar to how things works in Accel World.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 25, 2012 7:37 PM

Jul 2012
FABULOUS BISHONENNNN
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 25, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2012
Kinda looks like Reiji in his whole Ginga Bishounen thing from Star Driver lol :D
Oct 25, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2009
so Kai has some illness too heh, and decent action episode
Oct 25, 2012 8:25 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I'm really entertained by the robot battles! It was exciting to watch too. So after 3 episodes, this show just got more awesome! And that blackmail was WIN! Mister Pleiades is so flashy!

Will definitely continue watching. :D I just love Aki... <3 I really find her attractive...
Oct 25, 2012 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
Man when I saw the mask guy I was like, Subaru, definitely him. Dat blackmail!

Also Kei has something similar to aki it looks like

Kei = Slowing down
Aki = Going Faster

The sister was monitoring Kei, I wonder what for?
TyrelOct 25, 2012 8:41 PM
Oct 25, 2012 8:59 PM

Nov 2009
Mr. Pleiades looked like Char from the first Gundam series.
]
Oct 25, 2012 9:10 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
So Kai can actually be useful. I was wishing that Aki would smash his game thing. I have a little respect for him now. His slow mo power reminded me of Kiritsugu. Nice blackmailing skills.
Felt a little sad about the guy in the first match, his life consists of thrash-talking highschool kids and fighting with robots.
Lol at Tsubaru. Normal student in the mornings, bishonen in the night. Double lariat, is that a nod to Naruto?
Aki continues to amuse me, I like her attitude. Though she's right, special attacks are nothing without the screaming. There should be a rule in that tournament about adults talking about sex to kids, regardless of the funny reactions you may get. Just saying.
Plenty of mystery in this episode, Kai's slow mo thing (TM) (is Elephant-Mouse syndrome contagious?), Aki's sister and the guy who was with her and the "Committee" he mentioned. Looking lile S;G, slow start, but when it gets good, it's awesome.
Looking forward to the next ep.
BatoKusanagiOct 25, 2012 9:14 PM
Oct 25, 2012 9:18 PM

Feb 2009
The first 2 episodes were kinda boring, but now I'm starting to like it.
mado_2kiOct 25, 2012 9:22 PM
Oct 25, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Things are heating up! Makes sense now why that Subaru guy bumped into them while they were at the doc's place.

Looks like there's a bigger plot involving Aki's sister and they know about Kai's 'condition'. Her sister is giving me the same vibes as Shu's mom in Guilty Crown ( If you've seen it you know why ). I have a feeling she'll end up as a similar plot device later on. Would love to be wrong though.

Can't wait for next week!
Oct 25, 2012 9:42 PM

Feb 2008
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Kinda looks like Reiji in his whole Ginga Bishounen thing from Star Driver lol :D

i suppose that explains the disclaimer at the start....
Oct 25, 2012 10:05 PM

Jul 2010
Oh, so Kai have something with his health too eh.I wonder what really happened in past to them.Im hella curious.
Anyway, GINGA BISHOUUUNEN Mr.Pleiades is here! such a boss!
Though the thing that interested me the most in episode was...Frau.I already like her xD

I wonder when we will see girl from the ED too.I watch it like 4 times more after finishing episode, so yeah, i cant wait.

5/5.
Oct 25, 2012 10:13 PM
Sep 2012
I loved this ep too. LOL @ the first guy they fought for complimenting Kaito. HA! Wow was Akiho so embarrassed and pissed. I personally would have smiled a little for the compliment. LOL

Lmao @ Mister Plieades, his funky suit and his grand entrance. I couldn't stop laughing at how over the top and stupid it was. Too bad for him, he gave himself away and was blackmailed by Kaito.

It's obvious that Akiho's sister is involved with some organization and both Akiho and Katio are somehow going to be involved with them.

Wonder who that famous blonde girl is.
Oct 25, 2012 11:38 PM

Aug 2008
FABULOUS GALACTIC PLEIADES!!
Oct 25, 2012 11:41 PM

Jan 2011
really liked this episode beside the pokemon robo fight which was funny in it's own way it's what i expected lol there seems to be a lot of foreshadowing at first i just thought Kai was diabetic but then it kicked in so it slows down time huh.

still felt the pacing in this one to be a bit faster would had thought they would do their first robo one in like another episode or so

on a side note i'm really getting used to their use of Motion blur
Oct 25, 2012 11:44 PM

Oct 2011
I loved this episode! Kai totally owned Mr Pleiades!

Starting to get the steins;gate feeling......
Oct 26, 2012 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
Fun episode and nice blackmail conclusion there. First hints of future drama too...
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Oct 26, 2012 12:22 AM

Oct 2012
The blackmailing was hilarious.
I'm finally starting to like watching Robotics;Notes. The first two episodes were difficult to watch, but this episode was like a breath of fresh air.

Also, that new girl that was shown at the end - I think I'll end up liking her. Kai is becoming less irritating for me since he can actually do something for once and not be lazy about it.
Oct 26, 2012 12:41 AM

Jun 2008
BatoKusanagi said:
Kai's slow mo thing (TM) (is Elephant-Mouse syndrome contagious?).

Rather than calling it contagious, Both Aki and Kai got it at the same time.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 26, 2012 12:48 AM

Jun 2012
Akiho being so cheerful really made this a fun episode. I might've missed it last episode but what are the pauses that keep happening to Kaito?

Damn Akiho's sister looked fine XD

Subaru Hidaka getting revealed got a few chuckles out of me also. Can't wait for next week :
Oct 26, 2012 1:14 AM
Apr 2011
Definitely passed the 3 episode test.
Oct 26, 2012 1:15 AM

May 2010
Black mail is alway the best when its to help a friend. dont know if that sound right or not but owell :3
Oct 26, 2012 1:46 AM

Oct 2010
I will get straight to the points of this episode. However the most enticing for me is none other than Misaki in the following,

Along with how hot she is shown in the spoiler
as she is talking with Irei leaves nothing but a rather strong desire for her in the mature region. Being of my current age I would say yes with far less guilt from a IRL perspective. Misaki’s faces in the spoiler
resound quite well beauty.

About Kaito’s disease, at first in the spoiler
I was WTF and I checked out his eyes and the same is happening to him as did with Akiho’s eyes except he controlled it more from it overwhelming him. STUPID TEACHER! It’s all his fault for not having done the hotel dues. Fatigue is the #1 problem of this disease.

As the episode goes came a second episode of the disease in the spoiler
this one was so bad it got scary. Specifically the blackness invasion of Kaito, which gave him a split second move but towards his health it was a impact. Moreover in the spoiler
proves rather well that he was on the same ship that Akiho was while it happened, all this event.

About Akiho x Kaito, I spotted to events but remains to see if they pan out right. First one was the candy feeding in the spoiler
looks to me a little romantic but it was not intended. Still IMO it looked a couple thingy. However the second one in the following,

Is the most obvious. That is a huge hint to the hair playing/caring of Kaito there. The scene was totally romantic feeling especially since Akiho was regretting having tired out Kaito there.

That being said I leave short like this and Robotics Notes KICKS ASS! It so is becoming like a second family next to Steins Gate to me yet it has not for Chaos Head feel. Let’s hope that might change for me. This series is just becoming better and more amazing. The robot fights were just amazing, fun , thrilling and engaging to the point of cheering on with “YEAH KAITO! GO FOR IT!” . Let’s leave it at that and damn time! I wanted to write more!

BTW Freebie Stitches in the spoiler
of the robot.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 26, 2012 2:07 AM

Jul 2010
The guy who was with Aki's sister mentioned the Committee. The Committee of 300 controls SERN in Steins;Gate. They are probably going to be the bad guys in R;N as well.
Oct 26, 2012 2:12 AM

Oct 2010
Reinou said:
The guy who was with Aki's sister mentioned the Committee. The Committee of 300 controls SERN in Steins;Gate. They are probably going to be the bad guys in R;N as well.
Ah yes them. It seems it might be the case then that person from Steins Gate should have more sense in this series.

Still Misaki's collaboration with them seems suspicious to say the least for now.

Oct 26, 2012 2:48 AM

Jan 2011
Oh man those robot fight scenes are the best! Love how Kai is controlling the robot with Kill-Ballad controls. Kai and Aki sure are close, curious to find out more about what happened in the past.

LOL @ Mister Pleiades/Hidaka Subaru. Such a Star Driver moment lmao!!! Lol'd so hard. Frau seems like an interesting character. That smirk of hers. >=D Hidaka got carried away when he wore the mask that Kai made, so technically the Robotics Club won the tournament. :D
Oct 26, 2012 2:50 AM

Jun 2010
Fantastic episode. Aki's fast forward is called Elephant-Mouse syndrome right? Kai just did a slow mo in this episode. Means he has something like Mouse-Elephant syndrome, a reverse of Aki's disease. :D
Oct 26, 2012 3:01 AM

Jan 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Fantastic episode. Aki's fast forward is called Elephant-Mouse syndrome right? Kai just did a slow mo in this episode. Means he has something like Mouse-Elephant syndrome, a reverse of Aki's disease. :D

That would actually make a lot more sense. I'm sure that's gonna be a big part in future tournaments and the like. :D
Oct 26, 2012 3:36 AM

Oct 2010
-MgZ_ said:
Since I suggested that the change might be at the DNA level and since everyone's DNA is different the effect variations varies per individual. Now what makes it so is the big question.

Oct 26, 2012 3:40 AM

Nov 2011
Well played Kaito, well played and i dont mean controlling the robot in that tournament *keheh*
Oct 26, 2012 4:28 AM

Apr 2011
Somehow, Mister Pleiades reminds me of star driver's Takuto...
watching the robots fight was fun.

good ep
Oct 26, 2012 4:59 AM

Sep 2011
Hmmm, I'm most likely gonna be wrong but I wonder if that Frau chick is the one who made that game he is always playing...?
Oct 26, 2012 5:45 AM

Apr 2008
Great ep, lots of hmm moments.

Oct 26, 2012 6:40 AM

Jan 2011
This was a great episode, it seems that the main story will start very soon.
I can't wait for more, this episode made me really pumped up for more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.